Boxmeman's high RPM run through HAVOC... while armed with Napalm & Clen

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ok so tomorrow i begin using Napalm/clen, as well as RPM for cardio (3) and Havoc at 30mg a day for 30 days. also, included in the mix is Winztrol dosed well! I will also be implementing a couple cycles of clen (orally) as well. This is a precomp cycle inwhich i've been psyched about!!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Looks promising subbed. Im going to be running a havoc/epidrol/DCP cycle next month.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, this looks like a Tripdog inspired thread...LMAO!!!...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahah love the title my man. Im in on this bad boy though!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
damn box.....you always get to try all the really good stuff!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, love the title man! Kick some azz box!! :drunk:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro. bassgod loves napalm/clen :) when i took clen orally, after a few days i couldn't sleep at all. so props to you for being hardcore and using it that way.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice comment, there, Zombie!

A refreshing and tight stack, Box! Fully subbed :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice. I'm thinking next time I get clen, i'll do low dose orally, and the rest transdermal with napalm

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good Luck Box!

SweetLou32937

Awards
sub'd u know ill be watching this :), did u get everything yet?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dang fellas, I go to sleep for a few hours and miss all the excitement! No matter, I brought the posse with! Lets get this party started!

Raptuous Red!! AHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Innnnnnnn...looks interesting...

I wanna run clen and napalm later this year for sure.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You pm'd me to come here. So you better do something with this stack! ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a sick stack! Good luck to you! I will be following.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok so tomorrow i begin using Napalm/clen, as well as RPM for cardio (3) and Havoc at 30mg a day for 30 days. also, included in the mix is Winztrol dosed well! I will also be implementing a couple cycles of clen (orally) as well. This is a precomp cycle inwhich i've been psyched about!!
dang bro you are about to get swole.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'll be updating tonight with a well written log following tonights workout/run! So stay tuned!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sublimitalization'nessosityinger..............
what that's a real word!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i had fairly good results with napalm

not so much with epi product ( not havoc)

rpm and clen togetheer man i cant imagine

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Box gonna get his shred on!! and then box gonna get his avy on? lol......

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha...............That's the last time I'll mention it bro, swear lol (actually this is the last time I'll mention it)
wow zombie did start page two, good call man.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
subd....

Alot of good logs going on right now.. Are you putting up before and after pics, measurements etc??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang fellas, I go to sleep for a few hours and miss all the excitement! No matter, I brought the posse with! Lets get this party started!

Raptuous Red!! AHHAHAHAHA!!!!!
LMAO....you idiot..:lol: Jesus, Hulk, and christmas poo are becoming your signature...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

3 RPM
Fasted morning cardio, great sweat! Heart Rate a little high, but manageable nonetheless….
The run today was at a much slower pace, morning cardio is much slower than night time cardio and is less intense, I did a 10 min warm-up(not included in 4 miles) then proceeded to run 4 miles in 31min. I have to say hat I was still a bit sore/ stiff from Wednesday’s epic leg workout…

Bi's/Chest
3 RPM + 1 extra before cardio
Everything was on par strength is almost back (went down when I had the flu) arms were pumped well, energy was great! Cardio was a mere 4 miles again but was as fast as I had planned..I'm definitely taking things a little slower than usual getting used to the transition of cutting and such which is def a big change from bulking! Heart rate has been great with the clen...

Napalm felt great!! I'm using it on tri's, chest, and abs! Consistency is awesome even with the added clen!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
LMAO....you idiot..:lol: Jesus, Hulk, and christmas poo are becoming your signature...
When life gives you lemon, make lemonade. When life gives you Christmas poo, the Hulk and Jesus bare-backing a raptor you've got some decisions to make. :cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
In.

I got Clen/Havoc/Lean Dreams/DCP/Napalm/and possibly Revolt to be my next insane step. After a little hardcore natty cuttin. So i guess cut then recomp?!

Keep this one alive!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
scopin it out...

post some stats bro, youre gonna be running on full throttle! What is your goal with this here? I can see you losing 10-15lbs in a months time while keeping and gaining some lbm. if the cardio is right.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
scopin it out...

post some stats bro, youre gonna be running on full throttle! What is your goal with this here? I can see you losing 10-15lbs in a months time while keeping and gaining some lbm. if the cardio is right.
170 ish pounds 5'9 1/2 9%bf
Goals become shredded for my comp in may, with added beastly endurance for that top spot during this year's upcoming cross country season! Also, preparing myself for quite a few huge boxing tournaments so endurance and being ripped go hand in hand!