Boxmeman's high RPM run through HAVOC... while armed with Napalm & Clen

Page 11 of 22 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Shin splints are caused by a sudden increase in running or jumping volume.
    Very taroo!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Day 24:
    Morning Cardio
    3 RPM
    This is where my shin splints ****ed my run up!! And my mood for the rest of the he day!

Back
    3RPM
    3 Drive
    Great stuff but stopped short and didnt do tri's I really just wasn feeling it!
    •   

3. Day 25:
    hahahha just finished my end of the year assignment which was due today but I skipped class to finish! lol I hadnt even started, I began last night at around 1130pm and popped RPMs throughout the night and fell asleep at 7am and started back working on it at 930am and just finished(still have 1 essay), but basically im done!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Day 25:
    hahahha just finished my end of the year assignment which was due today but I skipped class to finish! lol I hadnt even started, I began last night at around 1130pm and popped RPMs throughout the night and fell asleep at 7am and started back working on it at 930am and just finished(still have 1 essay), but basically im done!!!

Thats the way! Dont hesitate! Procrastinate!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thats the way! Dont hesitate! Procrastinate!
    lol this huge project was assigned a few months back
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post

just like me. Get it done soon? Hell no im gonna wait!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

7. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Project Mayhem?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Project Mayhem?
    First rule of Project Mayhem...

9. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    First rule of Project Mayhem...
    my bad i seem to forget the rules

10. okay hijack over
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Day 25:
    Hahahaha, priceless, bro ! Did it NOT encourage/remind you to take care of business ahead of time after I explained my little essay-issue at the end of last week ?! LOL .. few things are worse than having to pull those LAST minute all-nighters to finish big assignments !

Props to ya, however, but I bet you're not fully functioning at the moment !?

12. Hey boxmeman how would you rate the fat burning effects of the napalm?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Hahahaha, priceless, bro ! Did it NOT encourage/remind you to take care of business ahead of time after I explained my little essay-issue at the end of last week ?! LOL .. few things are worse than having to pull those LAST minute all-nighters to finish big assignments !

Props to ya, however, but I bet you're not fully functioning at the moment !? ;)
    you guessed correcttly!!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Hey boxmeman how would you rate the fat burning effects of the napalm?
    very nice helped improve vasularity a bunch!! i just wish they put more into a bottle that 3 squirts in complete bs lol!! Def good if youve got the finances to do it properly though!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boxmeman again.

glad to hear...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

16. Nice job with the log buddy!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. I've got this IGH-1 (8 caps), Lipotrophin PM (3 caps) and Nocturnabol( 1 cap) before bed stack and it's working wonders really doing its job well! I'd like thank everyone who has been tracking my log! My 2nd clen cycle(oral) begins Thursday!! Im psyched! Time for sleep!!!

18. Nice work box, get some zzzzzz,zzzzz.

19. Day 26:
    Off

Have been resting up and turned in the project...Right on time!!! Anyhow im gonna start clen tomorrow(a day early) I need that extra motivation! Cycle so far ahas been amazing! Anabolic Pump and Pslin have been sooooo helpful that im really not sure id be in the shape i am at this very moment! Although I really am not looking as lean as I feel i should be (kinda have the urge to bulk), but I kinda wanna get my feet wet in comps...therefore i'll find a way to become ready!!!

20. Good, detailed log thus far. Very updated as well. I look forward to coming back to this log, it's always interesting to say the least!
    Freedom means nothing here.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Good, detailed log thus far. Very updated as well. I look forward to coming back to this log, it's always interesting to say the least!
    I've gotta admit...i'm starting to love this whole "logging" process!! Anyhow Im going to be adding Hemodraulix (Axis Labs) beginning Friday(when it should arrive)!!! Im def excited to say the least!! Ive heard nothing but good things!!

22. Lipo Burn and Product X: Derma Size both by LG Sciences have also been an indispensable addition to my supp arsenal!! Def noticing great results from both!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Lipo Burn and Product X: Derma Size both by LG Sciences have also been an indispensable addition to my supp arsenal!! Def noticing great results from both!!
    Could you please list all the supplements you are currently taking? Excluding basics such as BCAAs, proteins, multivitamins, and fish oil. Some of us are unable to keep track, as you keep mentioning additions to your stack. Thanks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

24. Just for you Strategic!
    Current Supp list:
    Winztrol
    Havoc
    clen(cycling on and off)
    Anabolic Pump
    Pslin
    Drive
    RPM
    Nocturnabol
    IGH1
    Lipotrophin PM
    Lipo Burn
    DermaSize
    Hemodraulix(coming soon)
    Cordygen V02 (when needed)

Note: I didn't just throw all of these supps to gather but this has been more of a slow addition of each supp (to experience each benefits and proper dosing(finding my sweet spot ,etc)

25. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Just for you Strategic!
    Current Supp list:
    Winztrol
    Havoc
    clen(cycling on and off)
    Anabolic Pump
    Pslin
    Drive
    RPM
    Nocturnabol
    IGH1
    Lipotrophin PM
    Lipo Burn
    DermaSize
    Hemodraulix(coming soon)
    Cordygen V02 (when needed)

Note: I didn't just throw all of these supps to gather but this has been more of a slow addition of each supp (to experience each benefits and proper dosing(finding my sweet spot ,etc)
    Thanks, Box! Picture is a lot clearer now!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

26. I'm late, but subbed.

27. Day 27:
    Morning cardio
    3 RPM
    2 Drive
    Clen(started 1 day early)

Great run and no back pumps to report!! Ankles were slightly aching towards the end of my 3 mile run!

Chest
    3 RPM
    3 Drive

Need to improve my chest a lil so ive decided to hit it twice a week, today was the second of my chest workouts(therefore not as intense), I did decline flyes supersetted with decline db press, in between I hit obliques with side bends, I then threw it up to incine w/ incline flyes supersetted with incline dumbell press. Alli n all this was fun and provided a nice deep burn (everything done with strict form).

Night time cardio
    .....Didnt happen!! I took too long of a nap before my workout therefore I was unable to do nighttime cardio OR go to the tanning bed which kinda pisses me off...but oh well!

Note: I'd like to thank Jacob from USP Labs for proving me with Pslin and Anabolic Pump!!! They have in all honesty been invaluable supps that aught to become staples when on a serious cut or bulk!!! I really don't feel i'd currently be at in my cut if it wasnt for Anabolic Pump or Pslin (which allows a lil fun)! Thanks again USP!

28. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Day 27:
    Morning cardio
    3 RPM
    2 Drive
    Clen(started 1 day early)

Great run and no back pumps to report!! Ankles were slightly aching towards the end of my 3 mile run!

Chest
    3 RPM
    3 Drive

Need to improve my chest a lil so ive decided to hit it twice a week, today was the second of my chest workouts(therefore not as intense), I did decline flyes supersetted with decline db press, in between I hit obliques with side bends, I then threw it up to incine w/ incline flyes supersetted with incline dumbell press. Alli n all this was fun and provided a nice deep burn (everything done with strict form).

Night time cardio
    .....Didnt happen!! I took too long of a nap before my workout therefore I was unable to do nighttime cardio OR go to the tanning bed which kinda pisses me off...but oh well!

Note: I'd like to thank Jacob from USP Labs for proving me with Pslin and Anabolic Pump!!! They have in all honesty been invaluable supps that aught to become staples when on a serious cut or bulk!!! I really don't feel i'd currently be at in my cut if it wasnt for Anabolic Pump or Pslin (which allows a lil fun)! Thanks again USP!
    great wo man, keep it up! how did u like the db presses? since u luv ur barbells. also how was low carb?

29. OOps almost forgot to thank Applied Nutraceuticals especially Lanbane and Strategic Move which both have now "hooked" me into making AN purchases as soon as my supply runs low! RPM has not only been beneficial while testing, but also with workouts! It's def in a league of it's own as far as PreWorkout supps are involved, another extremely valuable asset or staple for some to those that need that xtra boost in the gym!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Speed321 View Post
    great wo man, keep it up! how did u like the db presses? since u luv ur barbells. also how was low carb?
    Yea really enjoyed doing something new! Yea I def love the barbell but this was a refresh change!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen Tablets + Napalm = enhanced napalm?
    By Obsidi8n in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 09:44 AM
  2. Napalm + Clen
    By San Quinn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 02:44 AM