Boxmeman's high RPM run through HAVOC... while armed with Napalm & Clen

Page 11 of 26 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Nice review! Maybe I missed this, but did you post your stats anywhere?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    damn dude, can't afford a monitor cuz of all them supps you're doing, lol..
    out of curiosity, is that real clen you're doing? never done myself, but i heard it's pretty hard to find. if it's not true clen, what product are you using?
    yea im using real clen in all actuality it int that hard to find.....You just have to know where to look lol yea def great stuff!
    •   
       


  3. YIKES..... Forgot to mention im up to 182 with clothes and shoes on.....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    ...Since adding Lipo PM (Day 4) before I have went to bed i've noticed a great difference in the time it takes for me to get to sleep...
    Do you fall asleep earlier or later than pre-Lipotrophin-PM? How is the quality of your sleep?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Do you fall asleep earlier or later than pre-Lipotrophin-PM? How is the quality of your sleep?
    Dam I really have to be honest it really appears tht Lipotrophin PM is the icing on the cake not only do I fall asleep earlier but the quality of sleep has def improved!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Dam I really have to be honest it really appears tht Lipotrophin PM is the icing on the cake not only do I fall asleep earlier but the quality of sleep has def improved!!
    Awesome! Keep it up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Dam I really have to be honest it really appears tht Lipotrophin PM is the icing on the cake not only do I fall asleep earlier but the quality of sleep has def improved!!
    well im sold
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  8. Alrighty so I have an insane cardio session planned on Saturday inwhich I will be putting Cordygen V02 to the test! I'm thinking of running a local 5k on April 19 that aught to be fun (i'll double dose it)!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Alrighty so I have an insane cardio session planned on Saturday inwhich I will be putting Cordygen V02 to the test! I'm thinking of running a local 5k on April 19 that aught to be fun (i'll double dose it)!!!
    Good luck with the 5k. Instead of double dosing the Cordy V02, try using some glycogen ultra compensation and just carb up with some gluten-free carb meals divided evenly before the event.

    I've been moderately low with my carbs since I'm cutting, however, on days when I want serious endurance with the weights, I'll have 2 meals of 4 pieces of Ezekiel Cinnamon-Raison french toast. Just beat a couple eggs and dip the cinn-raison bread and fry it in pam and drizzle a tad of organic maple syrup on it. GREAT carb ups and the sprouting of the Ezekiel products unleashes this 'life-force' energy.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Good luck with the 5k. Instead of double dosing the Cordy V02, try using some glycogen ultra compensation and just carb up with some gluten-free carb meals divided evenly before the event.

    I've been moderately low with my carbs since I'm cutting, however, on days when I want serious endurance with the weights, I'll have 2 meals of 4 pieces of Ezekiel Cinnamon-Raison french toast. Just beat a couple eggs and dip the cinn-raison bread and fry it in pam and drizzle a tad of organic maple syrup on it. GREAT carb ups and the sprouting of the Ezekiel products unleashes this 'life-force' energy.
    As someone with Celiac Disease this "gluten free" product intrigues me. Ill have to google it.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  11. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    As someone with Celiac Disease this "gluten free" product intrigues me. Ill have to google it.
    Hey Metroba, I am guessing more and more that I have this. I am going to request a blood test for gluten antibodies with my thyroid panel.

    I have a family history of chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, but I think people like my mom are just misdiagnosed and have Celiac Disease. I'm therefore going to follow and gluten-free diet now and play it safe.

    Ezekiel products don't have gluten. Gluten is destroyed during the sprouting process that Ezekiel products undergo.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hey Metroba, I am guessing more and more that I have this. I am going to request a blood test for gluten antibodies with my thyroid panel.

    I have a family history of chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, but I think people like my mom are just misdiagnosed and have Celiac Disease. I'm therefore going to follow and gluten-free diet now and play it safe.

    Ezekiel products don't have gluten. Gluten is destroyed during the sprouting process that Ezekiel products undergo.
    Im PMing you.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  13. love the ezekiel cereals
  14. For you Box


    My newest friend

    Man I love Lando!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  15. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    My newest friend

    Man I love Lando!!
    nice addition to my thread!!

  16. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boxmeman again.

    I tried buddy!!












    Shh.... I'll try again in a little bit

  17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    My newest friend

    Man I love Lando!!
    I'd Hit!!!!!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I'd Hit!!!!!!!
    Im gonna try thats for sure!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  19. Good luck brother, we're all jealous..... JK

  20. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    My newest friend

    Man I love Lando!!
    I'm going to have to come hang out with you man so you can set me up with some of her friends.

  21. TerribleTowel, I'm curious as to how you came up with that name. I've had some terrible towels under the bed that were used to clean up some residue after sexual activity...
    Freedom means nothing here.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    TerribleTowel, I'm curious as to how you came up with that name. I've had some terrible towels under the bed that were used to clean up some residue after sexual activity...
    And I thought I was the only one.....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    And I thought I was the only one.....
    HAHAHA! Yeah man, the towel somehow lasts forever... but after a while it's almost petrified.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  24. Day 20: Morning Cardio
    3 RPM
    2 Drive

    Great moderately paced run with sprints added in where needed!

    Delts, Quads

    3 RPM
    3 Drive

    Short nap, and then I hit this workout up pretty hard and added some new exercises in such as standing dumbbell press as opposed to seated overhead press... The intensity was off the wall!!

    Ok so I've noticed a HUUUUUUUGGGGEEE!!! Increase in hunger since being on this IGH 1-LG Sciences (dosed 8 before bed)... It's not like an uncontrollable hunger when I wake but more of a wanna consume more throughout the day..... and although i havent made any serious alterations in my diet i've been increasing the amount of liver tabs etc and still noticing I wanna consume MORE MORE MORE!!! I also have been forced to take at LEAST 1 nap a day and ive been getting 9-10 hours of sleep this past week!!! On top of this I've actually got 3-4 pimples that popped up my back (this NEVER happens)! Anyhow recovery has been great as has diet and I checked my weight yesterday at the grocery store... an astounding 182!!!! I almost hit the roof!!! At the height of bulking I was around 185ish so dam, this is a big deal! I dont know how im gonna explain this HUUUGE increase in weight while being shredded to my boxing coach.... I used to weigh in at around 148-150(dehydrated) and not solid muscle.... and I've currently been thinking that my weight was in the low 170s so I could cut down to the 165 weight class for the upcoming summer tournaments, dam I was wrong!!!But... in the meantime im def curious as to where all of this will take me!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    TerribleTowel, I'm curious as to how you came up with that name. I've had some terrible towels under the bed that were used to clean up some residue after sexual activity...
    Haha. That's exactly where the name came from. I was cleaning out under my bed the day I created my account and found some old towels covered with sexual residue and there it is. haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DRIVE through the JUNGLE at high RPMs
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 09:56 PM
  2. running a havoc cycle
    By WhoDey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:33 PM
  3. Rpn Havoc While On Prescription Drug???
    By preluda97 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:33 AM
  4. Rpn Havoc While On Prescription Drug???
    By preluda97 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Log in
Log in