CraigMatthew's Hemodraulix and goodies Log

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well my Hemodraulix finally arrived so I'll get this log underway with a brief description about myself

Name:Craig
Years Training: 7 (5 seriously)
Current goals: Bulking (slightly clean with the odd dirty thrown in)
Training shcedule: Train 4 days per week, hitting two body parts per session. Calves and abs are exceptions where I train them 2 times per week.

Supplements: Poseidon BA (1 scoop Pre and one scoop during)
Hemodraulix: 6 Pre workout when I first wake up
Bulk Leucine: 12grams per day, divided into 4 servings
Neovar: until it runs out (8per day) then switch to Crea Bolic 4 and a R-Ala mix.

Diet: 200-240grams protein per day, mainly through food sources.
400 carbohydrates per day (usually low GI sources)

Rep ranges: Will be doing 3 exercises per body group, with 8 reps per set, going as heavy as 8 reps allows.

Log layout will look like this to rate supplement:

Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

Log will start tomorrow, enjoy :)

rubberchicken

Awards
You the same one as from BB? If so subbed, you do good logs.

Either way, how you finding the Poseidon BA?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You the same one as from BB? If so subbed, you do good logs.

Either way, how you finding the Poseidon BA?
Yup, one and the same from bb.com, glad you like the logs :) I try to be as consistent as possible.

Took a serving of Poseidon BA today to see what the niacin flush hype was all about, but alas, nothing. Took it on an empty stomach. But tomorrow my log really start with all the supplements hopefully working closely and effectively together.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice you did run a very good log on bb.com, i followed i just don't post over there much. I will look forward to your opinions in this log.

no niacin flush :eek: i can't start the day off right unless i get the flush :D

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following along. Good to see another Hemodraulix log. It's a quality supplement that doesn't seem to be getting the hype it deserves.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Subbed in Man, looking forward to some quality feedback. Like joebo said I think Hemo gets overlooked alot. Hope you enjoy the experience as much as I have.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm hoping the synergy between creatine (3types), hemo and R-ala can help with a nice lean bulk. From the research I've done should go together nicely. I also have a bottle of InsuLean K which I am tempted to throw in post or pre workout to help absorption of CHO's and creatine.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Took Poseidon Ba first thing this morning, got the face prickles, which might have been the BA? Or is that the Niacin? We'll see what it does it terms of focus during the day while I do some study. Will officially start the log tomorrow as I feel a day of rest before I kick this off is the best way to judge results, I want to start fresh.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took Poseidon Ba first thing this morning, got the face prickles, which might have been the BA? Or is that the Niacin? We'll see what it does it terms of focus during the day while I do some study. Will officially start the log tomorrow as I feel a day of rest before I kick this off is the best way to judge results, I want to start fresh.
hmm have you used BA before? To me it sounds like you got the BA tingles, as niacin flush is more of a hot feeling and can even cause your skin to turn red much like when you blush.

Good luck on the start tomorrow!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hmm have you used BA before? To me it sounds like you got the BA tingles, as niacin flush is more of a hot feeling and can even cause your skin to turn red much like when you blush.

Good luck on the start tomorrow!
Yeah have used BA with Purple Wraath and Bulk BA, reminded me of that, so yes, think it was the BA and not the niacin flush that I was really seeking.. haha damn it! Well at least I'm getting the health benefits of Poseidon, should go nicely with the AA in Hemodraulix.

I'm also tempted to stack this with Xfactor at some stage, which I have not used, but am hesitant due to people mentioning gains in acne, which I really want to avoid.

rubberchicken

Awards
Yup, one and the same from bb.com, glad you like the logs :) I try to be as consistent as possible.

Took a serving of Poseidon BA today to see what the niacin flush hype was all about, but alas, nothing. Took it on an empty stomach. But tomorrow my log really start with all the supplements hopefully working closely and effectively together.
Cool, I thought you were a Kiwi but now it seems you are a yarpie?

I don't get much of a flush from Swell, which I believe has the same 3.1 grams approx of Poseidon complex in it as Poseidon BA but still felt it on an empty stomach. You're missing out although it does go away after time.

If you are going to add X factor in but are worried about acne you may want to up the amount of Poseidon complex. It is great for skin and you may recall Zach over at BB found it worked well this way when he ran X factor

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I thought you were a Kiwi but now it seems you are a yarpie?

I don't get much of a flush from Swell, which I believe has the same 3.1 grams approx of Poseidon complex in it as Poseidon BA but still felt it on an empty stomach. You're missing out although it does go away after time.

If you are going to add X factor in but are worried about acne you may want to up the amount of Poseidon complex. It is great for skin and you may recall Zach over at BB found it worked well this way when he ran X factor
I am indeed a kiwi, but born a yarpie! haha. I took the Poseidon on an empty stomach 3 times now, but no 'flush'... I must not be sensitive to it?

I might add some bulk xfactor, and buy another Poseidon and like you said up the dosage.You think X factor could work on 750mg per day? rather than the full 1000mg?

rubberchicken

Awards
I am indeed a kiwi, but born a yarpie! haha. I took the Poseidon on an empty stomach 3 times now, but no 'flush'... I must not be sensitive to it?

I might add some bulk xfactor, and buy another Poseidon and like you said up the dosage.You think X factor could work on 750mg per day? rather than the full 1000mg?

Well it's obvious who you support in the rugby anyway. I am Australian but was born a yarpie by the way.

Sorry I don't have any experience with X factor. Have with Poseidon though. If you get some definitely dose one serve half hour before bed for improved sleep, and one upon waking. I found 4 serves a day great for clearing up the skin ( dropped it down to 3 after it cleared up )but keep in mind plain Poseidon gives you 5g a serve of just the complex.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well it's obvious who you support in the rugby anyway. I am Australian but was born a yarpie by the way.

Sorry I don't have any experience with X factor. Have with Poseidon though. If you get some definitely dose one serve half hour before bed for improved sleep, and one upon waking. I found 4 serves a day great for clearing up the skin ( dropped it down to 3 after it cleared up )but keep in mind plain Poseidon gives you 5g a serve of just the complex.
Yeah my blood still runs green mate. As for the Poseidon, I didn't get the normal one as it contained an ingredient that customs would not let in, although the revised version apparently removed the banned substance, so may order that as well.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: Well I'm kinda bummed out, took today off as I was feeling run down, hoping to start tomorrow, but as it turns out, i was feeling run down as I was developing a cold or flu, feeling quite lethargic/sore throat etc. Think I will take another two days rest over the weekend and hope it doesn't develop. Sorry to those eager to see the log.

Murphy's Law eh! Get sick the day before my log starts, any way, I'll continue to take the Poseidon and report back on that for now.
sorry for the delay.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
starting to feel better now, energy levels returning. I will take tomorrow off as well, rest and get this log going the day after.

Have also been taking Poseidon 3 times per day, during being sick, haven't experienced much of a niacin flush, but taking it before bed seemed to help with sleep.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
starting to feel better now, energy levels returning. I will take tomorrow off as well, rest and get this log going the day after.

Have also been taking Poseidon 3 times per day, during being sick, haven't experienced much of a niacin flush, but taking it before bed seemed to help with sleep.
yea i notice increased sleep benefits on poseidon. I bump up my dosage when i am sick and feel it helps me to get better faster. Hope your sickness continues to diminish and we can get this log going!

rubberchicken

Awards

Glad you're feeling better. Still watching and keen to see how it all goes.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well still not 100% right yet, which sucks, but I have been taking the Poseidon 3x per day. That seems to have really helped sleep and strangely it has made my face less oily, which is always a bonus!

rubberchicken

Awards
Well still not 100% right yet, which sucks, but I have been taking the Poseidon 3x per day. That seems to have really helped sleep and strangely it has made my face less oily, which is always a bonus!
Two of my three favourite Poseidon benefits right there! Hopefully it should help with your recovery too and you can get back into it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice sounds like the Poseidon is doing its thing. It really is amazing all the benefits it can actually have.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice sounds like the Poseidon is doing its thing. It really is amazing all the benefits it can actually have.
Yeah it's interesting, as I have used pantothenic acid before to help with oil control, and while it worked ok, I really didn't notice much, but I'm noticing much more with Poseidon.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well today will be the official first day of my log, flu has finally gone, which put me off the gym for 10days! A bonus is that I'm excited to get back.

Will report back later will findings.

:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day one (chest and triceps)

Strength: normal
Bodyweight/Body Comp: normal
Pumps/Vascularity:Up
Endurance: normal
Aggression:normal
Focus:normal
Libido:normal
Muscle Density/Hardening:up slightly?
Overall Energy:good
Personal Commentary: First time on the cycle, so may have been placebo, but got a great chest pump, delts looked pumped as well. Look forward to further workouts to evaluate this better.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: Really really sore today in the triceps and chest! Should get some good growth out of this pain :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day two (back and biceps)

Muscle Density/Hardening:up slightly?
Personal Commentary: Pretty good workout, got a GREAT bicep pump, had a hard time showering afterwards as I couldn't contract my arm fully, forearms were pumped as hell as well. Wont count it out as placebo yet, but looking good so far! Legs tomorrow will challenge me.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day three (legs and calves)

Muscle Density/Hardening:Up
Personal Commentary: Good leg workout today, strength was good for not training legs for 2 weeks, will be damn sore tomorrow, quad pump was great, almost annoying when stretching :) Calves got a nice pump as well, although my nervous system was wrecked by the time I did them.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: Damn I am so sore today, DOMS is amazing! Back is killer, Chest still sore, biceps, triceps and now quads are totally wrecked! haha love the pain!

I'm going away to visit family for a few days, so will rest and eat lots. :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
well had a nice relaxing 4 days off with family, and needed that time off, the DOMS from those workouts had killed me!! I was the sorest I've been in a LONG time!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day four (chest and triceps)

Personal Commentary: Great workout, possibly the best pump I've had on this product, took it about an hour after eating, which seemed to make a bit of a difference. Strength was quite good considering my training has been upset a bit due to going away and the flu. Triceps were pumped as hell, looked jacked in the mirror.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day five (back and biceps)

Personal Commentary: Another great pump! Biceps were shredded, arms looked big, pumped and lean. Really fun to have a killer bicep pump. Strength was average, nothing to great, but managed to lift some good numbers considering how my life has been at the moment with flu/ school etc. Feeling pretty sore today, triceps are killing me. DOMS seems to increase on this product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Side note: I have been taking 3 servings of Poseidon per day as well as 4 tspns per day of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and my skin is amazing!! really smooth!! I'm impressed. Seems to be working great for the complexion!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day six (legs)

Strength: Slightly up
Personal Commentary: Quad pump was great today, almost pain full, good strength today on squats, and sweated like hell! loved the pump!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear!I just bought some and got it today in the mail,but it will be a little while before I start taking it.I was under the impression it was for energy too.......oh well

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear!I just bought some and got it today in the mail,but it will be a little while before I start taking it.I was under the impression it was for energy too.......oh well
doesn't seem to give me energy per say, but to be honest my training has been all over the place, this week will be a better test of it. I seem to sweat a hell of a lot on it.. and even seem to be leaning out slightly. that may be the K-R-ala though.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day seven (shoulders)

Strength: Slightly up
Personal Commentary: Awesome pump in the delts today, they feel destroyed now, arms feel heavy as hell. Got a nice mind/muscle connection with them today as well.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day eight (Biceps and Triceps)

Strength: Up
Personal Commentary: Decided I hadn't done just a arm solo day in ages, so would see if I could get a nice full pump. Went really well, strength was good, pump was great as well. Triceps today are thrashed, sore as hell, biceps recovered quickly. Showering afterwards was hard due to arms being so full!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day nine (Legs)

Personal Commentary: Really good workout, seemed stronger today, quad pump as usual on this stuff was great, even slightly painful. I am noticing the flood flow to the muscle your working is really quick on this stuff, like my warm up set pretty much achieves a pump, was is great!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Side note: Endurance while taking Poseidon BA has been rather good, recovery is around 30seconds, where usually it maybe upwards of 60-90seconds, although squats still kicked my ass and 30sec is certainly not enough recovery.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log is still going great man. I like the simple and direct approach in this log keeps everything in line and easy to read and decipher :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Log is still going great man. I like the simple and direct approach in this log keeps everything in line and easy to read and decipher :thumbsup:
Thanks man, appreciate the comment. :)
Yesterday I started scooping the Poseidon straight into my mouth followed by water and got the niacin flush, and did it again now, and holy hell, got it big time, feel warm as hell! haha it's a weird feeling!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Also looks like I am sorta sunburnt from the flush.. and kinda red dots all over me... haha like chicken pox, ah well, I've read this is common :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also looks like I am sorta sunburnt from the flush.. and kinda red dots all over me... haha like chicken pox, ah well, I've read this is common :)
hahaha i love that flush!! I went to my morning class and still had some patches on my arms and i had to put my sweatshirt on because someone was like dude wat the heck happened? LOL

I haven't tried scooping it straight into my mouth but i will later :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i love that flush!! I went to my morning class and still had some patches on my arms and i had to put my sweatshirt on because someone was like dude wat the heck happened? LOL

I haven't tried scooping it straight into my mouth but i will later :p
yeah i hadn't had the flush before, then tried just scooping into mouth and following it with water and it hit me like a ton of bricks! Speckles all over me! Lucky I didn't have to go out or to the gym, would have looked weird!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some say it wears off at week two,so we shall see.If it does,I believe some just stop for a while.
I'm thinking about stacking mine with xlevol.(crea,energy,pumps)Just for the energy part.I might try some rpm instead,but i'll have to buy that.I already have xlevol.I also have R4W,but I didn't like that at all.you know of any other good energy pills?AX has a cheap one,but i never hear people talk about it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
White Flood and RPM have both worked great for me, I probably preferred RPM overall, but both are worth a mention.

rubberchicken

Awards
Side note: Endurance while taking Poseidon BA has been rather good, recovery is around 30seconds, where usually it maybe upwards of 60-90seconds, although squats still kicked my ass and 30sec is certainly not enough recovery.
Was wondering when the endurance was going to kick in. Expect it to get better and better for the next few weeks for sure.

Niacin flush is good yes? I'm with bolt10 - I love the flush. I still get it because I chug it down sometimes in about 100ml of water.

All in all looking good in here bro!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering when the endurance was going to kick in. Expect it to get better and better for the next few weeks for sure.

Niacin flush is good yes? I'm with bolt10 - I love the flush. I still get it because I chug it down sometimes in about 100ml of water.

All in all looking good in here bro!
the flush was weird to say the least! All warm all of a sudden and looking like my face was burnt! haha.. kinda liked it in a sick way :p
Got the flush again this morning, so obviously my method of scooping it straight into my mouth followed by a glass of water brings it on strong!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day ten (Chest and Back)

Personal Commentary: Another killer day, strength seemed up today, pushed my PR on the DB flat bench. Got a killer chest pump today, then when I did back, felt like my biceps and forearms were going to pop! This stuff is certainly giving me some nice pumps!