ReaperX: ErgoPharm AMP (original)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The Reaper Orman Show: ErgoPharm AMP (original)

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

AMP is a proprietary blend of: Caffeine Anhydrous, Chocamine® (Theobroma cacau seed), Geranamine® (constituent of Geranium oil), [The ingredients in this proprietary blend contain the following compounds: Caffeine Hnhydrous, Theophylline, Phenethylamine, Theobromine, 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Tyramine, Tetrahydrocarboline, 2-heptanol and Trimethylpyrazine] 625 mg

Total Caffeine (per serving) 140 mg

I bought ErgoPharm's AMP (original) version over the weekend. I am not really that big of a fan on fat burners in general. AMP has the geranamine in it which I respond to pretty well. It works good as an nootropic which leads to a better quality energy vs. yohimbe+caffeine, etc......

I think (2) AMP capsules=1 bottle of Clear Shot geranamine wise. I'm not sure this is just a guess. I liked Clear Shot as well.

I figured I'd just loosely log this product.

-23 yrs old
-5'9"
-182lbs
-13.5% BF (starting to down there finally)

p/c/f
Weeks: 1-4: 45/35/20
Weeks: 4-8: 45/30/25

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I took (4) capsules earlier. I am feeling very warm and sweaty. This has proved to be a bit too much.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I have Nolva on hand in case I need it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
took 2 caps right before the quarterly meeting we had. Good mood lift+nootropic.

Hopefully by the end of this I will be able to completely shed off the extra fat that I have combined with C-D.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Seems like this product has seen better days on this board, lol.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
We have some of this at work still. I'll follow the log. If it's a good one, i might could pick up a bottle of it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have a new bottle of AMP2 coming along. The difference between the older stuff and the new stuff is that the older version of AMP (the one I am using) contains Chocoamine. The newer version does not.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I usually drink carb-free, sugar-free energy drinks (for those who know that I like them).

I had my first sugared energy drink last weekend in like 6 months. It was Monster's FIXXED, I think. It was written in Purple. Anyways, I crashed pretty hard on that in about 2 hrs. The sugar+caffeine just plummeted me.

AMP has been extremely clean so far. I take (1) capsule in the morning, then 1-2 throughout the day. There's no need to take more than 2 at a time.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
12.5MG gerananime per amp cap, 50mg in a full bottle of clear shot...4 caps equals amount found in one clearshot bottle, i believe.

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I have Nolva on hand in case I need it.
That was the funniest thing I've read all day. Good one sir!

We have some of this at work still. I'll follow the log. If it's a good one, i might could pick up a bottle of it.
Yeah, I've been looking at that bottle too chief. Ever since someone else on here said it was the best one they had taken, it's peaked my interest.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't actually know the specific geranamine amounts since it is written into it as propriety blend.

So far it has been great. No crashes and it suppressive your appetite like you wouldn't believe it.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a new bottle of AMP2 coming along. The difference between the older stuff and the new stuff is that the older version of AMP (the one I am using) contains Chocoamine. The newer version does not.
I like Amp2 better. I am a Stim Freak and all I need is 2 of the new Amp2 and I get good clean enegry for 6 hours or better and no crash or bad feelings whatsoever.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
the chocoamine has been giving me stomach discomfort from time to time. I believe this is why they removed it from the new AMP2.

If AMP2 works the same as the original AMP minus the stomach discomfort then all is good.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
After working all day, I went to attend my evening class. Took an AMP midway through the class. Still sorta fell asleep.

Last night was so-so in the gym after 8 hrs of work+ 3 hrs of night class.

I got to the gym late last night. Trained back.

Pull-ups: 30 for pre-fatigue
Scapular rows: 4x12,10,10,8
Lat Pulldown: 2x15,15
Low Rows: 3x8,8,8

--quit because I was exhausted and went home--

The day was too long to actually be an effective workout.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
wasnt there an amp version that came out before the one you are logging? i thought it supposedly contained something illegal and PA had to change the formula

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
wasnt there an amp version that came out before the one you are logging? i thought it supposedly contained something illegal and PA had to change the formula

I think the earliest AMP had extremely evasive language to describe the ingredients. This was the first versions.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i thought there was a different formula. the first time i used it was awesome i had the best felling ever on a stim. the second time i used it(the bottle you have) it wasnt even half as good.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i thought there was a different formula. the first time i used it was awesome i had the best felling ever on a stim. the second time i used it(the bottle you have) it wasnt even half as good.
You may be on to something here; I first tried AMP a couple years back, and 2 caps were enough as an ALL-day energizer, and I had some great workouts. I did not even dare to take 3 caps !

Towards the end of last semester, I picked up two 90 cap bottles of AMP when they had 30-days-of-sale @ bb.com, and I tried 2 caps off the bat, and NO effects. I mean NO effects as in such little effect - even after an additional 5-6 attempts - I was considering returning it to bb.com but doing that was too much of a hassle and they were only $30 for two bottles, so whatever ..

Anyway, the other morning I found my bottle of AMP in the cabinet and I threw down 4 caps with a glass of water, and THEN the effects were fantastic, and I had great focus as well as energy and no crash > just like back in the day.

Prior to the other day when I took AMP, I had not taken a fat burner product (stims) since last November, so I don't believe that I ought to require TWICE (2X) the dosage I did a couple years back only because my body has adapted to stims. Regardless, I shouldn't require 2X the recommended dosage twice daily of any fat burner out there -> doesn't that say something about the product ?! Some ingredient must have been cut out, or more likely, reduced in dosage ... due to perhaps a high cost ? Hmm, not even that makes sense ..

Perhaps the AMP-version we're talking about was prior to Patrick Arnold's imprisonment . . . hint hint !?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
You may be on to something here; I first tried AMP a couple years back, and 2 caps were enough as an ALL-day energizer, and I had some great workouts. I did not even dare to take 3 caps !

Towards the end of last semester, I picked up two 90 cap bottles of AMP when they had 30-days-of-sale @ bb.com, and I tried 2 caps off the bat, and NO effects. I mean NO effects as in such little effect - even after an additional 5-6 attempts - I was considering returning it to bb.com but doing that was too much of a hassle and they were only $30 for two bottles, so whatever ..

Anyway, the other morning I found my bottle of AMP in the cabinet and I threw down 4 caps with a glass of water, and THEN the effects were fantastic, and I had great focus as well as energy and no crash > just like back in the day.

Prior to the other day when I took AMP, I had not taken a fat burner product (stims) since last November, so I don't believe that I ought to require TWICE (2X) the dosage I did a couple years back only because my body has adapted to stims. Regardless, I shouldn't require 2X the recommended dosage twice daily of any fat burner out there -> doesn't that say something about the product ?! Some ingredient must have been cut out, or more likely, reduced in dosage ... due to perhaps a high cost ? Hmm, not even that makes sense ..

Perhaps the AMP-version we're talking about was prior to Patrick Arnold's imprisonment . . . hint hint !?
i think it was before he went to prison. i remember a big thing about this on bb.com and how everyone was buying it cause it gave you energy like being on meth. the bottles were like were a purplish color and black. much fancyier. i know the bottle change doesnt mean anything. i tried searching in bb.com but they dont go back that far.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I believe you are right; I was a Senior in high school - '05 grad .. And I feel ya on the bottle as well; when I first got my bb.com order in the mail, I was kind of like, hmm, that's not the bottle I had last time, what gives ?!

Wonder when this will be cleared up ! LOL

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i hope soon. i want to see if the results from this bottle is the same as the one we had. if so i am going to buy a lifetime supply.lol
(sorry reaper for hijacking your thread)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No worries. In regards to dosing:

Unless you are tremendously sensative to stims, 1 cap is useless to take. I need to take atleast 2-3 if not more.

So far it is a great nootropic. I get quality focus, without the jitters (like the label says).

I'm not sure if this bottle is the stuff you guys are talking about. I am pretty certain it probably is not, but you should try a bottle of what is in the picture and see how you like it.

It is interesting how the heirachy of supplements works. A company releases its original, then changes the formula for the worse. lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There was talk about AMP and its relationship to meth, whoever brought that up is correct.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 caps of AMP pre-workout. I've just been randomly using AMP throughout the day.

Pros:
-Clean energy
-Quality focus
-No crash

Cons:
-Need significant amount to get effect
-Only 90 caps/bottle
-Slight nausea on empty stomach from time to time.

Back:

Deadlifts: 8,6,6 (These should have been done last workout.)

Legs:

Squats: 20, 10,10,4,4
Leg Extensions: 8,4
Leg Curls: 8,4

Seated calf raise: 20,20,10

Cardio: low impact jogging: 20 minutes

I don't do alot of leg work, as squats pretty much take care of the majority of the workout. My legs are also genetically the best body part and grows easier than my upper.

Quads: 31"
Calves: 17"
Chest: 53"
Arms: 16"
Waist: 32"
Wrist: 6.5"

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There was talk about AMP and its relationship to meth, whoever brought that up is correct.
Yup. I used to use the original amp purely as recreational. I was up to about 6 caps at one time to get the warm feeling / buzz.

Used in moderation it's very fun. :)

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Yup. I used to use the original amp purely as recreational. I was up to about 6 caps at one time to get the warm feeling / buzz.

Used in moderation it's very fun. :)

good i am not dreaming things up then about having an earlier version. the first one i tried was amazing. proabably one of the best euphoric supp i have tried.

i have used the version being logged now and was completely dissappointed. i hate when they change a great a formula and its worse.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This one is red caps with 'AMP' etched into them. Black bottle of course.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
ya i tried those. i didnt care for them but i also compared then to the original version. it is still probably great compared to most fatburners though. curious to see what happens in this log.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This one is red caps with 'AMP' etched into them. Black bottle of course.
I used this one. I'm pretty sure it was the old version? It had red caps, but no etching.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I used this one. I'm pretty sure it was the old version? It had red caps, but no etching.

That might be the real 'original' one. Mine must be a second generation. Then AMP 2 is the 3rd generation.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see us establishing a support group for former AMP-users .. ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a problem!!!!! THEY MAKE ME NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ntome::saw:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think from now on I'm working out solo. I've had a few friends as workout partners and they are great friends, but I hate them as a fellow gym buddies.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't have a problem!!!!! THEY MAKE ME NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ntome::saw:
hahaha, you're in denial !

And Reaper.. I know what you mean about buddies being the gym-partner -> it rarely works out ! Actually, if I'm working out, I don't want anyone else around me, not even on the bench next to me .. nor the treadmill next to me .. I've got a couple pet peeves like that. If I got someone with me, they're BOUND to slow me down, chit chat - which I never care for ! At the moment, I've got 50-60 seconds in between sets, and there is little to NO information in this world I'd be interested in being enlightened about within that time frame. Avoiding eye contact with the rest of the people at the gym helps, but I've been told I come across as arrogant/cocky by just looking at me - particularly at the gym only because of my 'withdrawing' from the environment and the tunnel vision I've got walking around up there..

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

And Reaper.. I know what you mean about buddies being the gym-partner -> it rarely works out ! Actually, if I'm working out, I don't want anyone else around me, not even on the bench next to me .. nor the treadmill next to me .. I've got a couple pet peeves like that. If I got someone with me, they're BOUND to slow me down, chit chat - which I never care for ! At the moment, I've got 50-60 seconds in between sets, and there is little to NO information in this world I'd be interested in being enlightened about within that time frame. Avoiding eye contact with the rest of the people at the gym helps, but I've been told I come across as arrogant/cocky by just looking at me - particularly at the gym only because of my 'withdrawing' from the environment and the tunnel vision I've got walking around up there..

i have been told the samething. when i trained i had clients not want to train with me cause i looked to serious or mean at the gym. i can never train with a partner it takes away from focus

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got the original version of AMP and if meth is like that im glad im nowhere near it. This stuff makes me feel horrible, sad, irritable, depressed. I cant use it. It does kill my hunger though which i like. Little things set me off. Its almost like a zanax and alcohol except on zannies and alcohol i feel much happier UNTIL im pissed off. lol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I think people get intimidated in the gym, esp if there are a ton of people not serious about training. The problem I have with my friends is:

1. Dosent train/eat right at all. Everything is wrong and only wants to know about gear only.

2. Has really good genetics, looks like Jay Cutler, but only trains DC, hardly squats or works legs. Just has a genetically conditioned upperbody (mainly front). Hasen't changed workout routine in 7 years.

3. Lackidasical in working out except biceps/triceps. Goes full out intensity on arms, all the other body parts suck.

So yeah none of them really work as a workout partner. Furthermore, if I have one pet peeve, it is people telling me how to workout or if my training is 'incorrect'. I've done tons of journeled workout programs and various ones that I have tried. I have a relatively good idea of what works out for me. I've had several people come up to me telling me that I shouldn't deadlift barefoot as I might 'drop' in on my feet. Ok.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is an email I recieved in regards to AMP versions.

the formula never changed with version 1. i don't know why people think it did. maybe the effects waned for them over time and they blamed it on a change in formula. people like conspiracy theories too. rumors about the old hot stuff having methyltest and the origninal met-rx having clen in it are examples.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So, yeah. That's the scoop on the purple label and what I'm trying out right now.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
i have been told the same thing. when i trained, i had clients not want to train with me cause i looked to serious or mean at the gym.
I've been told the same thing by the guy who works the desk where i workout. He nicknamed me the Pitbull.

It's business time!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I've been told the same thing by the guy who works the desk where i workout. He nicknamed me the Pitbull.

It's business time!!
Ride the snake! ahhahahaha

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Went back home for the weekend.

8 hrs of work+3 hrs of driving=3 caps of AMP 30 minutes pre-workout. I've found that AMP works best around 30-45 min pre-workout. Any earlier than that it is still 'kicking in'.

A little sluggish during my workout. No jitters, no crash which is great. Had a warm thermogenic effect that was more pronounced with 3 caps vs. 2 caps. No nausea. I usually only get nausea if I take caps 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

I had a pretty damn good workout for such an extensive day.

:thumbsup:

Traps & Delts:

Lateral raises: 15,15,13,12,10,8
Arnold Presses: 8,8,6
Rear pec-dec: 10,12,10,12
Face-pulls: 10,10,12
Barbell shrugs: 20,15,15,9
Upright Rows: 12,12,10,6

I still actually feel pretty awake right now. I don't have work tommorow as it is a government holiday (here anyways).

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need 4 caps each time I take AMP, and that is a very, very clean and smooth feeling, very energized and awake, and my core warms up nicely. However, it tends to take me about an hour and a half to feel the effects of any thermo .. strange ..

Glad it's working for ya tho!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I need 4 caps each time I take AMP, and that is a very, very clean and smooth feeling, very energized and awake, and my core warms up nicely. However, it tends to take me about an hour and a half to feel the effects of any thermo .. strange ..

Glad it's working for ya tho!

Yeah I like how I don't crash. Even if I take too much caffeine without sugar I still crash. We'll see how the new AMP 2 works out. I should have that hopefully by next week.

Giant Nutrition sells geranamine by itself.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The Zingerone in 'Clear Shot' should be added to AMP. That is some good sheit.

Status
Not open for further replies.