ReaperX: ErgoPharm AMP (original)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. oh yeah, when you open the AMP 2 bottle up, you can smell the zingerone very distinctly. Smells like mustard.

AMP 1= for full-time work/studying.

AMP 2= for partying on the weekends. (or off normal work hours during the week).

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Lol, I knew that question was going to be asked. I'm not sure if it specifically is with the capsule. They look the same as the previous ones: red gelatin with 'AMP' etched into them.

Part of the increased effect is coming from the 'zingerone' in it. Yesterday when I felt that 'rush' it was because a cap stuck to my throat, then exploded inside, coating my throat with zingerone. yay.

I think the original AMP is more practical for studying and actual concentration. I like AMP 2 as well, but it seems to be more of a euphoric recreational product vs. fat burner/nootropic.

With geranamine, caffeine, and zingerone, when I take enough AMP 2, I feel 'high' and slightly out of focus. For ppl who have taken Clear Shot before, you know what I mean when the zingerone hits. It smells like mustard actually.

I'll keep testing AMP 2, but I gotta say for practicality reasons AMP 1 is better in work/studying applications and I like it better. I was kinda on 'cloud 9' and 'high' on my drive in to work after I took (2) capsules this morning.

I don't get quite as 'stoned' off AMP 1.
    Damn, bro, so it's a legal high, huh ?!

I tried out 3-4 clear shots myself, and that intense burning sensation in my throat is worse than when I get an ALA cap stuck in my throat and it dissolves there.

So how does it feel to take AMP 2 prior to working out or doing cardio ? Increased energy, or simply a euphoric 'hiiiiiiiiigh' feeling with no purpose ?!

I've got a long day of studying ahead of myself .. I've already got my AMP bottle in front of me !

3. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Damn, bro, so it's a legal high, huh ?!

I tried out 3-4 clear shots myself, and that intense burning sensation in my throat is worse than when I get an ALA cap stuck in my throat and it dissolves there.

So how does it feel to take AMP 2 prior to working out or doing cardio ? Increased energy, or simply a euphoric 'hiiiiiiiiigh' feeling with no purpose ?!

I've got a long day of studying ahead of myself .. I've already got my AMP bottle in front of me !

haha, no kidding right ?

When I take AMP 2 for cardio, I've been sweating harder than with AMP 1. This also might be from the zingerone.

You know when you feel dazed and just out of it ? That's about the best way I can describe taking AMP 2. I get that feeling when I take 2+ caps of AMP 2. I can't say that AMP 2 is a good pre-workout. It just 'stones' me a little too much and makes me feel light-headed.

AMP 1, on the other hand, is pretty good for pre-workouts.

......I think today I'm going to pick up another bottle of the original one that I was testing first.

4. I think AMP2 is much cleaner.
    •   

5. The energy that I get is clean, even with higher doses.

I just seem to lose focus off of it though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FOUND SOME 1 AD BY ERGOPHARM THE ORIGINAL
    By WayneDaPain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:33 AM
  2. Thought Of ReaperX when I saw this!
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 07:02 PM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:04 PM