Havoc pulse log (6weeks)

evolution

evolution

Awards
After a lot of reading hours on Havoc, I’m gonna start this week with my Havoc pulse cycle.
I’m gonna pulse for 6 weeks. I will try to post updates on this forum as much as possible.
This is how my schedule look like:

Schedule:
week 1 (week 17/03-23/03) : 10/20/30
week 2 : 30/30/30
week 3-5 : 40/40/40
week 6: 50/50/50? (depends how I feel)
Daily supps:
-Absolute Quality Bulk SuperCissus – 2g/day
-taurine 2g/day
-Potassium: More then 1/g day
-Proscar (Finasteride) 1mg /day
-BCAA
-multivit
Extra on off-day:
-Lean Extreme (cortisol block)
-DHEA (25g/dag)
-Gaspari Novedex XT (test boost)

PCT: (4weeks)
-AI - Post Cycle support
-Lean Extreme
(Have 6-OXO also available, but will use ‘Post Cycle Support’ of AI)

I’m going to pulse on Sunday – Tuesday – Thursday. I train on Monday and/or Wednesday also (so train 4/5 times/week)
At the moment:
-chest/triceps
-back/biceps
-legs/schoulders
(abs I do 2 times/week)

Can’t wait to start.. :)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
SUBwoofer.

Interisted. I just picked up a bottle of a similar compound that starts with an E, because this was out when I was buying. I plan almost the exact thing in the future.

Reps for that avatar, btw. Buns of steel son.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in i am interested in how the Post Cycle support works out for you and how effective it will be for a longer cycle even though it is a pulse.

I am also going to use it for my pct for a h-drol cycle which i started today. I wish you the best of luck and will follow

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you tapering the dose?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fact that i had to delete over a page of isults between company reps in a board member's log at 1am is bull****.

This can be taken to email, I'ms or snail mail i don't care but it doesn't belong on Am at all! I don't really care who even started the insults because every one of you involved have been here long enough to know you can Pm any MOD or just use the report post instead of hijacking a thread or making yourselves and your companies look bad.

Matt and Trauma1, you went over the line by far and you're going to take several days off to take a breath and recompose.

evolution

evolution

Awards
Why are you tapering the dose?
I'm not tapering the dose.. This is how most people pulse the Havoc..

Today was my first training day, only took 10.. So not really special, easy start, just sweat a lot and very thirsty.. :)
trained back and biceps

thursday is second Havoc day, I will take 20..

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah evo....i hope you have a great run.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
After a lot of reading hours on Havoc, I’m gonna start this week with my Havoc pulse cycle.
I’m gonna pulse for 6 weeks. I will try to post updates on this forum as much as possible.
What I consider really useful is something about the logger like: age, height, weight, stats, % bf, history, and goals. These factors can really affect results of the cycle.

thanks

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you are doing an every other day pulse rather than pre and post workout?

evolution

evolution

Awards
I'm gonna pulse tuesday - thursday - sunday. I split dose in pre and post workout. Always greatest part as pre.
eg:
20 : 10 pre, and 10 post
30: 20 pre, and 10 post

my stats: 28years, 1m86, 90kilo, bodyfat I haven't measured for a long time.
I've been training 4-5 years, but only the last 2years really serious, meaning: watching my food, a good work-out schedule (train 4-5 times a week),..
(also read a lot on this forum and learn.. :) )

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna pulse tuesday - thursday - sunday. I split dose in pre and post workout. Always greatest part as pre.
eg:
20 : 10 pre, and 10 post
30: 20 pre, and 10 post

my stats: 28years, 1m86, 90kilo, bodyfat I haven't measured for a long time.
I've been training 4-5 years, but only the last 2years really serious, meaning: watching my food, a good work-out schedule (train 4-5 times a week),..
(also read a lot on this forum and learn.. :) )
Thanks, good luck

evolution

evolution

Awards
today was my second Havoc day, I took 10mg with pre-workout shake, and 10mg with my post-workout shake.
Had a good training, trained chest/triceps/abs, and 10min cardio.
On sunday I'm going for the 30mg ;)

The only side effect I have: headache. started after training, and still have it. already drank a lot of water, helped a bit but not completely :(

tradersam

Awards
Have you ever ran Havoc ed before ? If so do you notice a difference between ed and pulsing?

evolution

evolution

Awards
No, is my first time I run something like Havoc..

(only ran Alri stack before)

found out that I needed to eat more carbs to get rid of the headache.. :)

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start my 3rd Epi using Havoc this week. A friend was pulsing it, EOD and hoping that it would not shut him down. He was very surprised how shut down he was and his blood tests confirmed it. He felt good and thought there was no suppression.

Good luck with your log and I hope you have good success.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to start my 3rd Epi using Havoc this week. A friend was pulsing it, EOD and hoping that it would not shut him down. He was very surprised how shut down he was and his blood tests confirmed it. He felt good and thought there was no suppression.

Good luck with your log and I hope you have good success.
did he do strictly EOD or MWF with a 2 day rest in there over the weekend. the 2 consecutive day rest is key on the pulses.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
did he do strictly EOD or MWF with a 2 day rest in there over the weekend. the 2 consecutive day rest is key on the pulses.
He states : Pulsing 3x per week on Mon., Weds. and Fri. and 30mg right from the start.

The point is your pulse hoping NOT to be shutdown too much [if there is such as thingl] and he was very shutdown. Much to his surprise.

My epistane arrived today along with other goodies. So I am starting 30mg ED for 4 weeks.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, agreed. the idea behind pulsing is that you don't get shutdown at all!

interesting though, cause i don't think we ahve seen bloodwork from pulsing. so, thanks for the feedback.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole pulse thing just makes less, and less sense the more people give feedback. Epi is not that harsh anyway...just run a straight cycle, and do a great pct? Just my .02

evolution

evolution

Awards
today my third Havoc day, took 30mg. Good training, nothing special, sweat a lot..

no headache after training, thanks to the extra carbs

proradost

Awards
good luck evolution .

Are you from Belgium or the Netherlands ???

I am also on a pulse cycle with epidrol:
week 1 : 20 - 30 - 40
week 2 , 3 and 4 : 40
always pre and postworkout

It is my first dose off 40 today.

Good luck....Proradost

evolution

evolution

Awards
good luck evolution .

Are you from Belgium or the Netherlands ???

I am also on a pulse cycle with epidrol:
week 1 : 20 - 30 - 40
week 2 , 3 and 4 : 40
always pre and postworkout

It is my first dose off 40 today.

Good luck....Proradost
Belgium ;)

you're only pulsing 4 weeks? As far as I read, you need to pulse at least 6weeks.
Normal cycle is 4 weeks, and with pulsing you take less quantity of the product (also less gains and less sides), but you compensate it with doing the pulse for 6 weeks..

evolution

evolution

Awards
today 30mg Havoc, had super pump with training (first time since Havoc)
Schoulders went ok, legs went super :)

had some backpumps in the beginning of training, will raise taurine from 2g/day to 3,5g/day

evolution

evolution

Awards
Meanwhile I'm at the end of my second week of pulsing. Tomorrow I'm gonna start with taking 40mg on each Havoc day.
At the moment I feel great, my trainings are super, I'm really fealing the increasing power now. On almost all excercises I'm taking more weight. :D
I certrainly gained extra body weight, I always forget to check how much, but certainly gained. :) :D

I also increased the dhea on off-day to 50mg
With the taurine on 3,5g, the backpumps are also completely gone.

libido is great, I just feel great :)

evolution

evolution

Awards
checked my weight yesterday: 91,6kilo
Started at 90kilo, so +1,6kilo on 2weeks :)

evolution

evolution

Awards
Took first time 40mg on Tuesday, and today again. And I'm surprised of the difference with the 30mg.
Had to take extra carbs again, else 'm feeling crap.

I also had to take extra taurine, backpumps were also back

On Tuesday I trained legs and shoulders, and it went great. Wednesday I didn't train, and today trained back and biceps. And my training really sucked today. It was just like my shoulders training was only a few hours ago. My shoulders were completely not recovered from Tuesday.. :(
Normally I never have this problem..

I also have to add to I'm feeling a bit tired since this week, I'm trying to get more then 6,5hours of sleep to feel better, but not always easy..

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it Evo. I was wondering if your strength gains are pretty solid on epi. I finished up a cycle in mid-feb and had phenomenal strength gains off of a 6 week cycle at 20,30,40X4. The mass gains weren't bad either. The only side was testicular atrophy which was expected. I didn't have the sides you seem to be having though. I didn't know if you or anyone else has considered this, but if you were to add in som Trib T into the cycle, do you think it would curb some of the testicular atrophy since the Trib T would in essence stimulate your testes, whereas the epi tends to shut them down. I'm starting a another cycle soon, so I'm thinking of adding Trib T to the mix. Peace out.

evolution

evolution

Awards
I now already take DHEA (50g/dag) and Gaspari Novedex XT (test boost) on my off-days..
What I read from dr D, this should indeed help prevent the 'shutdown'.

proradost

Awards
I' m in week 3 off a epidrol cycle and still no effect...no strenght gains and no mass gains....strange.

I already took:
week 1 : 20 / 30 / 40
week 2 : 40 / 40 / 40
now I am in week 3 : 40/ 40 / 40
I think I will take in week 4 and 5 : 50 mg

Greetings

evolution

evolution

Awards
I already got strength and mass gains when I was on 30mg of Havoc.
Last time I checked my weight was last week, and was already +1,8k

I already cycle the following:
week 1 : 10/20/30
week 2 : 30/30/30
week 3: 40/40/40

really strange that you don't feel a thing..??

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Really interesting. I was going to do almost the same rutine, but may have to go for a drug test for a new job soon so it's on hold.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really interesting. I was going to do almost the same rutine, but may have to go for a drug test for a new job soon so it's on hold.
NO jobs tests for steriods.....unless you are a athlete....the tests are mad dough bro. They only test for weed, speed, and opiats.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
NO jobs tests for steriods.....unless you are a athlete....the tests are mad dough bro. They only test for weed, speed, and opiats.
I was curious about that, just thought better safe then sorry, but I'll look into it. Thanx Trip.

evolution

evolution

Awards
just start with the Havoc or epi, it's really worth it! :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, take the epi. jobs don't give a damn if you take epi or not. no way they test for that. i've gotten tested before on an extreme AS cycle.

evolution

evolution

Awards
meanwhile I took the 40mg Havoc 3 times, and all problems like headache, lethargy,... are gone. I just have to eat a lot of carbs :)

on sunday I trained chest and triceps, and went great. strength is still increasing, my training was super.

I should really check my weight again, but my chest, arms and legs are really increased. :)
I love it, I never did a cycle before, and I'm stunned how I'm gaining right now.. :)
My friends are already asking 'man, You're training hard?'

I'm also getting leaner, which is also a great thing about the Havoc! :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hey there evolution, thanks for the log, I'm finding it helpful in planning my cycle. Not sure if you have mentioned it, but do you take your dosages with food??? Or on a empty stomach??

Antonek

Awards
with food or after meal

get something 4 liver protection, Milk Thistle or similiar

evolution

evolution

Awards
I take the dose with my pre- and post workout shake. at the moment I take 40mg on training day, so 20mg met pre-workout shake, and 20mg with post-workout shake.

I only take Milk Thistle on my off-days.. Like mentioned in Dr D's article: milk thistle will break off the working of Havoc a bit. So when pulsing, you should only take this on off-day

I checked my weight again yesterday evening: on 92,4kilo.
So +2,4kilo at the moment :) :woohoo:
(2,4 kilo = 4,4pounds for the people from other countries :) )
And my fat percentage is also certainly down! :)

I'm now in my 4th week of pulsing the havoc

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I take the dose with my pre- and post workout shake. at the moment I take 40mg on training day, so 20mg met pre-workout shake, and 20mg with post-workout shake.

I only take Milk Thistle on my off-days.. Like mentioned in Dr D's article: milk thistle will break off the working of Havoc a bit. So when pulsing, you should only take this on off-day

I checked my weight again yesterday evening: on 92,4kilo.
So +2,4kilo at the moment :) :woohoo:
(2,4 kilo = 4,4pounds for the people from other countries :) )
And my fat percentage is also certainly down! :)

I'm now in my 4th week of pulsing the havoc
hey man, thanks for the info, my cycle will be starting soon, also a pulse cycle, did you notice more sides when using 40mgs? or were there only positives.??

evolution

evolution

Awards
yeah, I had some issues going from 30mg to 40mg: headache again, backpumps, feeling crap and tired. :(
libido was always ok, hairloss also no issue :thumbsup:

solution: eat more carbs (prevent headache and feeling crap), increase the taurine (against backpumps), and get enough sleep (is a bit a problem with me, normally only 6hours or so, try now to get 7-7,5hours. Is a great difference when getting more sleep) :) that's it :)

after a few doses, your body gets used to the 40mg.
I also decided that I'm not gonna try the 50mg the last week, 40mg is the max for me :)

proradost

Awards
I stopped pulsing and I started a normal cycle with epidrol.

I started Saturday .

I take 40 mg every day for four weeks.

I also take liver support , cissus drol, multivitmin tablet

Post cycle I have nolvadex , osteobolin C , Ibe Xlean

Succes

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I had some issues going from 30mg to 40mg: headache again, backpumps, feeling crap and tired. :(
libido was always ok, hairloss also no issue :thumbsup:

solution: eat more carbs (prevent headache and feeling crap), increase the taurine (against backpumps), and get enough sleep (is a bit a problem with me, normally only 6hours or so, try now to get 7-7,5hours. Is a great difference when getting more sleep) :) that's it :)

after a few doses, your body gets used to the 40mg.
I also decided that I'm not gonna try the 50mg the last week, 40mg is the max for me :)

wonder why carbs seems to help the headache?? that is strange...sleep I can get plenty off, might have to pick up some taurine locally if i can find it. thanks for all the help man, you certainly will make my cycle run smoother.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
If you want to find it quick. GNC sells it for 4.99 a bottle 500mg tablets 50 tablets. 2 bottles will last you. I bought 1 bottle because I only did 40mgs for one week. didn't have time to order. I needed it fast.

evolution

evolution

Awards
when I started pulsing, I took 2g of Taurine. Meanwhile I'm in my 4th week, and now I'm on 5,5g..

If I don't take this much at the moment, training sucks because of the backpumps