keater's recomp Log

keater824

keater824

Awards
Height:6'1
Weight:208
waist size:33
BF:15%BF
Goals: gain 6LBS are LBM in 10wks and cut around 8lbs of fat, if my diet is intact i dont think it be that hard, i have stellar gentics grandfather bodybuilder, other grandfather semi pro football player
Goals By June 20
Height: 6'1
Weight: 192
Waist Size: 30
BF: 5%BF

Diet:
6:00-3 servings of tuna, 2 sliceswhole wheat toast,40oz water
450Cal 10Fat 40Carb 50Pro
11:00-6oz chicken,quinoa, 3 cups fruit/veggies, 40oz water
570Cal 10Fat 60Carb 60Pro
2:00- 6oz chicken, quinoa, 2 cups fruit and veggies, 40oz water
570Cal 10Fat 60Carb 60Pro
Post- 2 servings of Carbslam, 2 servings Whey, 15oz milk
632Cal 8Fat 80Carb 60Pro
Diner- 2 salmon patties, 2 cups fruit and salad, 40oz water
200Cal 5Fat Ocarb 40Pro
2427Cal 43Fat 240Carb 270Pro
1080 Pro Cal
960 Carb Cal
387 Fat Cal

Supps: i Order them today
Appiled Nutriceuticals RPM
Scivation Xtend
VPX Zero Carb Pro Shake
Freak Fix pro shake
USP Labs SuperCissus RX
Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon
Millennium Tech MVP/ZMK Stack
PrimaForce Carb Slam

workout guide:
Chest Sets Reps
Incline DB Press 3 6
Incline DB Press 1 25
DB FlatBench Press 3 6
DB flatBench press 1 25
Decline DB Press 3 6
Decline DB Press 1 25
Decline Pushups 3 25

Triceps Sets Reps
Dips 4 15
Pressdowns 3 6
Pressdowns 1 25
overhead ext 3 6
over ext 1 25

Biceps Sets Reps
Preacher Curl 3 6
Preacher Curl 1 25
Incline DB Curl 3 6
Incline DB Curl 1 25
Barbell Curl 3 6
Barbell Curl 1 25

Back Sets Reps
lat row 3 6
lat row 1 25
Close grip pulldown 3 6
Close grip pulldown 1 25
straight arm pulldown 3 6
straight arm pulldown 1 25

shoulders Sets Reps
DB ShoulderPress 3 6
DB shoulder Press 1 25
BB Shoulder Press 3 6
BB Shoulder Press 1 25
BB shoulder shrug 3 6
BB Shoulder Shrug1 25

Legs Sets Reps
leg curl 3 6
leg curl 1 25
Leg Ext 3 6
leg ext 1 25
Leg Press 3 6
leg press 1 25
Standing Calf raises 4 20

Abs Sets Reps
Decline Crunch 3 15
cycle crunches 3 15
cable crunch 6 6
lying cable crunch 6 6
reverse crunch 3 15
v ups 3 15
captin high chair leg raises 3 to failure
crunch leg did it in mma? 3 15

Mon- chest, triceps, abs
Tues- 30 Min Hitt
Wed- Back, Biceps, Abs
Thrus- 30 Min HITT
Fri- 30 Min HIIT
Sat- shoulders,Legs ABS
Sun- 30 Min HITT

Cycle/Workout Length:10wks

Last edited:
RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
hey you play baseball right? I'm pretty sure you had another log going. Whatever happened to that one?

Good luck though!

keater824

keater824

Awards
cytolean log i had to end it i finish the bottle
great product lost 3 inches of my waist and 12lbs in 3 weeks
what position do u play in baseball?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
keater824

keater824

Awards
right field, i was going to weight trained and then truly noticed how out of shape i was when i had to run a suicide, so i ran a cut cycle along with my coach's off season baseball running 3 times a week, along with mma, and a couple miles here and their

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
right field, i was going to weight trained and then truly noticed how out of shape i was when i had to run a suicide, so i ran a cut cycle along with my coach's off season baseball running 3 times a week, along with mma, and a couple miles here and their
Right Field is an unrespected position, but in High School, it really does become important. I enjoy right field a lot.

Oh alright, well its good you got in better shape.

keater824

keater824

Awards
one shipment came in today, waiting for the other

RPM was sold out at nutraplanet so i bought it from bb.com
still waiting for the supps from NP

keater824

keater824

Awards
log will started tomorrow, even if im still missing my xtend and MVP Stack, i will repost tomorrow at around 8

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
I am very interested in how your endurance and stamina improve. Have you used Poseidon before with your baseball program? What type of climate and temperatures do you play in?

keater824

keater824

Awards
today we had a scrimmaged i went 0 for 2 because they totally changed my swing, ground out and pop out, but when i lifted i was exhausted after chest, even though i had a pretty sweet tricep pump, and after 90 crunches i was empty on gas
I have this new routine to get the most out of my lifts

mon- legs
tues- 30 min Hitt, Abs
wed- Back
thrus- Biceps
fri- 30 min Hitt, abs
sat- chest, triceps, * sats practices are most review and chalk talk
sun- shoulders 30 minn Hitt, abs

Poseidon log
im from northern NJ so right now its pretty cold 40-50 degrees on a good day
i didn't use Poseidon before baseball season but i will kept posting about my stamina and endurance during baseball and hitt,
for Poseidon i haven't really used it as the recommended dosage, i take 3 servings before bed

but today, i took one serving as soon i got out of bed and was pretty energized, focus, pump and relaxed at the same time

then post workout- i had 2 servings, i feel pretty energized after the exhausting lift

do you want me to post it the Poseidon log here or email it too you whats ever easier, Poseidon is a great product, i will do a Poseidon log for you Colden no doubt, just tell me how you want it done
i notice with Poseidon my skin is much cleared and i am less sore in the morning after baseball...

i will tune in tomorrow

Colden

Colden

Awards
today we had a scrimmaged i went 0 for 2 because they totally changed my swing, ground out and pop out, but when i lifted i was exhausted after chest, even though i had a pretty sweet tricep pump, and after 90 crunches i was empty on gas
I have this new routine to get the most out of my lifts

mon- legs
tues- 30 min Hitt, Abs
wed- Back
thrus- Biceps
fri- 30 min Hitt, abs
sat- chest, triceps, * sats practices are most review and chalk talk
sun- shoulders 30 minn Hitt, abs

Poseidon log
im from northern NJ so right now its pretty cold 40-50 degrees on a good day
i didn't use Poseidon before baseball season but i will kept posting about my stamina and endurance during baseball and hitt,
for Poseidon i haven't really used it as the recommended dosage, i take 3 servings before bed

but today, i took one serving as soon i got out of bed and was pretty energized, focus, pump and relaxed at the same time

then post workout- i had 2 servings, i feel pretty energized after the exhausting lift

do you want me to post it the Poseidon log here or email it too you whats ever easier, Poseidon is a great product, i will do a Poseidon log for you Colden no doubt, just tell me how you want it done
i notice with Poseidon my skin is much cleared and i am less sore in the morning after baseball...

i will tune in tomorrow
If you don't mind, just post it on the board so everyone can get a chance to see it. That would be great!! We would really appreciate that.

keater824

keater824

Awards
didnt go to the gym today i will go thrus, fri, sat

yesterday the Pump i got from RPM was pretty sick, i didn't really feel it with chest but felt it working out my tris
I notice when i went home looking in the mirror seeing my chest and triceps look thick and dense, i felt like i was burning inside i drank around 70oz of water in 5 mins i just kept refilling my Gatorade bottle with water till the feeling stop slightly, i took way too many pills 4 at 7:00 pm so i was up until 12 and got 6 hours of sleep, when i woke up i didn't feel sore until 9am when it really hit me, during basketball in gym, my arms and chest were tight so my throws were off in baseball practice...

Poseidon with baseball: poseidon was the only supp i used today, i woke up tired took 2 servings of poseidon and around an hour later felt energized and mentally focus , during baseball practice i had more energy mental focus in the field/batting during sprints i felt much better stamina and didnt suck wind,

keater824

keater824

Awards
i took zmk 60 mins before bed last night, i have the deepest sleep ever, i woke up feeling relex and awake

i will tune in later today

keater824

keater824

Awards
i didnt lift today either, i will lift 3 days a week but post how the supplements worked with baseball...

Poseidon Log: i took my morning serving but forgot to take 3 serving in a bag to school today to take before baseball, i was in a huge hurry i had to get my suit together because i had senior pictures... every day before practice will do a 10 min jog usually i n the head of the pack but today i was in dead last, the fat kid who smokes 3 packs of cigs a day was beating me, my legs and calfs were burning, tight, cramping and my ab area was also cramping, i found this weird because this never happened when i was using Poseidon, i thought i got in shape because of my coach preseason workout rountie but i guess not... i think poseidon prevents cramping...

i will tune in tomorrow morning to tell about my sleep with zmk

sorry colden about missing the dose but i found out that posidoen helps prevent me from cramping

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
i didnt lift today either, i will lift 3 days a week but post how the supplements worked with baseball...

Poseidon Log: i took my morning serving but forgot to take 3 serving in a bag to school today to take before baseball, i was in a huge hurry i had to get my suit together because i had senior pictures... every day before practice will do a 10 min jog usually i n the head of the pack but today i was in dead last, the fat kid who smokes 3 packs of cigs a day was beating me, my legs and calfs were burning, tight, cramping and my ab area was also cramping, i found this weird because this never happened when i was using Poseidon, i thought i got in shape because of my coach preseason workout rountie but i guess not... i think poseidon prevents cramping...

i will tune in tomorrow morning to tell about my sleep with zmk

sorry colden about missing the dose but i found out that posidoen helps prevent me from cramping

Your a 16 year old senior?

keater824

keater824

Awards
im a 16 year old jr for some weird reason we take our senior pictures for yearbook our jr year,
hows baseball going for roidrage?

last night sleep with zmk was amazing very very deep, i woke up relaxed
todays workout was shoulders,back, biceps
preworkout: 4 pills of RPM and two scoops of Poseidon
Duringworkout- 2 scoops of extend

i blasted threw my workout in about an hour with little rest between sets around 30 second each max, RPM gave me the pump and drive but poseidon gave me the energy, stamina to blast threw my sets, the sickest bicep pump ever.... my arms were pumped, stiffed, it was raw muscle, the pump was so big it my arms got so tight that finishing the last 25reps was the hardest thing to do,
i also had a pretty sweet postworkout meal:
right after my last set: 2 scoops carboslam, and freakfix with 16oz milk
680Cal 12Fat 92Carb 51Pro
then 10 minutes later for diner
8oz steak, 20 pieces of asparagus
362Cal 10Fat 20Carb 48Pro
my muscles feel so full right now and not sore
Poseidon with baseball: stamina was up, no cramps tighting in my legs what so ever, i guess that yesterday's cramping was because of forgot to take poseidon before practice

Other effects i notice since using Poseidon:
Skin is very clearer and also my teeth became more white, which is a great pro

Supercissus: I haven't felt any benefits from this product, my body is taking 2 days to recover which isn't great, during baseball season my throws are sometimes off because i am so sore, maybe it takes more than a week to notice any effects

Questions
1. Can i mix my xtend and Poseidon together to drink during workout... will they interaction negatively i doubt but i just want to make sure

2. can xtend make you a bit bloated ??

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice looking good so far. Poseidon does definitely help with some added endurance, and many have reported it clears up their skin nicely(me included). There should be no problem at all mixing it with your xtend(i regularly mix it with lots of my supplements and it seems to enhance their effects) Keep up the good log and im jealous of your post workout meal ;)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
im a 16 year old jr for some weird reason we take our senior pictures for yearbook our jr year,
hows baseball going for roidrage?
Ah I gotcha. That is strange.

Baseball is going good. I'm tweaking little things in my swing every practice though and using the tee like a mofo. I need to video tape myself and find some flaws. I just wish my team didnt mess around 24/7. Were gonna suck so bad. We have talent, but they are stupid and get in trouble.

I know earlier in your thread you posted about your swing being changed? I hate when coaches do that.

keater824

keater824

Awards
yeah my entire swing has been changed, it sucks because its so much in your head at bat, i also using the tee and soft toss like a mofo

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
yeah my entire swing has been changed, it sucks because its so much in your head at bat, i also using the tee and soft toss like a mofo
Baseball is a crazy mental game. My swing has been changed a lot and it's annoying but you will soon get used to it. Soft toss is fun. I try using the little golf balls to really focus on the sweet spot and aiming my swings.

keater824

keater824

Awards
last night sleep with zmk was amazing very very deep, had very vivid realistic dreams with people i don't really talk to for some reason??

Baseball were off day for good friday, i am not going to workout legs until next week because when i was sprinting during practice i my leg toes bent under my foot in a full outsprint but quads and hams kept going and my leg quad kills

i will not post back today b/c no practice and am not going to the gym because of my quad

keater824

keater824

Awards
i was looking at nimbus nutrition products at bb.com because i am very impress with Poseidon, and saw Poseidon- BA with beta alanine, i pretty much shot myself looking at it, you guys are amazing!!!!

keater824

keater824

Awards
i'm looking at all your other products
performance pudding
Performance Protein Advanced

i cant wait till money comes in i'm all going all out on Nimbus Nutrition Products,

Colden

Colden

Awards
i was looking at nimbus nutrition products at bb.com because i am very impress with Poseidon, and saw Poseidon- BA with beta alanine, i pretty much shot myself looking at it, you guys are amazing!!!!
Thanks Keater. We appreciate the support. All of our products are designed, tested and made for athletes!!!!

keater824

keater824

Awards
today i took 3 servings Poseidon before baseball, stamina was up during the 10 min warmup run, cant really go into anymore depth we did a 7 inning game varsity vs jv with varsity pitches throwing to varsity players and jv pitches throwing against jv players, one of our junk varsity pitches " this kid has so many junk pitches and all his balls tail, tailing fastball, curveball, change, slider, splitter etc" he can really rotate the ball around the plate" the kid throws me a changeup and i hit nice shot into centerfield, that would have been an homerun if coach let me go from third to home but because of its a scrimmage coach doesnt want to have any possible injuries at the plate even though i was standing out at third when the ball was coming into the infield,

Noticeably effects with Poseidon with baseball
1. Mental focus- our batting staff change my swing entirely, so i have a lot of things go threw my head at bat but, i feel Poseidon helps me get "tunnel vision" on the baseball and the pitcher
2. increase stamina- the 10min jog doesn't feel like im going to pass out
3. Anticramping- Poseidon will always be a staple for me because of this, my legs dont cramp or get tight or my ankle kills or groin area, i feel it works better than Advil when i dose it an hour and half before baseball practice or game
4. Less Sore- i wake up every morning with my legs less sore then the day before, which is great because walking down the hallways in the morning seems like a challenge

playing outfield, outfielders usually have bad groins which i do, we do a full sprint toward the ball have to stop on a dime, plant our feet and throw, which kills my groin, since using Poseidon my groin hasn't had any sore, popping, tighting feeling
5. hydration- i drink a ton of water daily around 1.5 to 2 gallons, i feel like that a bit too much now because i dont get that thirsty dehydrated feeling during workout, school or practice

Notice benefits from using Poseidon " non sports related"
1. skin- skin has cleared up a bit, which is great
2. mental wellbeings- i get a very positive feeling whenever i take Poseidon
3. focus- i am focus more in school and my grades have improve
4. Antihangover cure- First off i am not proud of posting this what so ever but i feel like this is a strange benefit because i though all thoughes wives tales were bs, drink rarely but when i do i tend to overdo it get pretty messed up, my friend had a houseparty and his house is right on the water overlooking NYC, you cant see Times Square, "MTV TV", empire state building , the bridge the view is amazing, i played a good amount of beer pong games which should have let me hungover which i wasn't when i woke up this morning at 8 am to shower, get ready for practice for 10am,

Colden

Colden

Awards
Awesome log Keater. Can't wait to see more.

4. Antihangover cure- First off i am not proud of posting this what so ever but i feel like this is a strange benefit because i though all thoughes wives tales were bs, drink rarely but when i do i tend to overdo it get pretty messed up, my friend had a houseparty and his house is right on the water overlooking NYC, you cant see Times Square, "MTV TV", empire state building , the bridge the view is amazing, i played a good amount of beer pong games which should have let me hungover which i wasn't when i woke up this morning at 8 am to shower, get ready for practice for 10am,
I feel you. I'm not proud of knowing the "antihangover" benefits, but if you indulge occasionally... you might as well have something to help :)
It was a benefit I discovered when we were in the developing stage. I never really intended for it to be a marketing point, but I was glad that it helped!!!

keater824

keater824

Awards
last night sleep with zmk was great, only got around 8 hours but got up, without any mentally or physically fatigue
i am drinking poseidon as i write this post

i have a scrimmaged today, and then going to the gym to do a hitt session,
will post back later

Colden

Colden

Awards
last night sleep with zmk was great, only got around 8 hours but got up, without any mentally or physically fatigue
i am drinking poseidon as i write this post

i have a scrimmaged today, and then going to the gym to do a hitt session,
will post back later
Looking forward to the post!!!

keater824

keater824

Awards
i cant really post about poseidon colden sorry man, i didn't play during the scrimmage i got one at bat for pity, sorry man

"just venting about the game"
my swing is messed up, i cant even get that tunnel vision i got the other at bats because their telling my flaws of my swings during my at bat, they have me playing down with jv tomorrow with other player to get our swings back, but its really pissed me off you change my entire at swing and think that 5 swings during batting practice is going to make me hit the ball like ryan howard,

does anybody have anyways of being more positive during an at bat with coaches breathing down your back ???

sorry again colden, i promise a REAL post tomorrow....

Colden

Colden

Awards
Not a problem. Whenever you can post is fine. We appreciate you taking the time to give any feedback.

keater824

keater824

Awards
thanks colden

to make my day even worst, i was taking off my shirt with my glasses on my glasses came off and then shot back into my eye, i went to the eye doctors to find out i have a cut cornea, and will be out of baseball for at least a day which i will missed the game :sad::frustrate, the doctor prescribed me with Pred Forte" prednisolone acetate ophthalmic suspenision usp" 1% sterile

i will continue to post about my recomp i will lift tomorrow... and continue to post about poseidon
sorry colden,

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks colden

to make my day even worst, i was taking off my shirt with my glasses on my glasses came off and then shot back into my eye, i went to the eye doctors to find out i have a cut cornea, and will be out of baseball for at least a day which i will missed the game :sad::frustrate, the doctor prescribed me with Pred Forte" prednisolone acetate ophthalmic suspenision usp" 1% sterile

i will continue to post about my recomp i will lift tomorrow... and continue to post about poseidon
sorry colden,
dang man that sounds rough. Hope you get better and come back and everything goes well. keep up the good work and i look forward to your input on poseidon!

Colden

Colden

Awards
Man... Rough day. Hope that eye gets better soon.

keater824

keater824

Awards
didn't go to practice, but lifted

took 2 servings of Poseidon and 5 pills of RPM one hour and half before workout,

RPM made me sweat like a beast, and really agressive in the weight room, i did chest and triceps, but for some reason my pushups "all 3 types" are extremely weak i'm wondering because of my shoulders
during baseball season idk

Poseidon increase my rest between sets, i swear i was resting for like 10 seconds each set

Chest
Incline DB
Incline Barbell
Barbell Bench
Pec fly
30 Pushups, i know its weak, but if i feel alot of stress on my shoulders and the last thing i need right now is a shoulder injury
i am having trouble with my form during decline DB and Flat Bench DB, i wish my training partner wasn't at lax....

Triceps
Pressdown
overhead ext

is this too much cals for a post workout shake, i am trying to pack on lean muscle not fat, any suggestions
780Cal 20Fat 75Carb 75Pro

then eating diner an protien/ whole grain carbs/ veggies fruits meal my mom makes us for dinner ????/

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a great workout. If your doing push ups at the end of your workout then i think 30 is pretty good because i can hardly do push ups after my chest workouts when i use it as a burner to end the workout :D

I think the post workout shake is a little excessive. It depends on you goals and the rest of your nutrition throughout the day though, what is in the post workout shake? The dinner sounds good though thats what i used to do when i lived at home

keater824

keater824

Awards
my goals for gain 6 lbs of lean muscle and build a nice upper chest

3 scoops of Freak Fix 395Cal 14Fat 16Carb 51Pro
1 Scoop of carboslam 120Cal 0Fat 30Carb 0Pro
24oz milk 328Cal 6Fat 45Carb 24Pro
Total Postworkout Shake: 844Cal 20Fat 91Carb 75Pro
364 Carb
300 Pro
180 Fat
my marco's were off i forgot the carbs in freak fix

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna gain a crap load of 'something' with those macros.

Isn't that close to 4,000 calories?

I would lower the carbs and fats. Protein is fine. Just really lower the carbs maybe about a 100g of them.

I gotta look at your diet outline again though.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You should cut out some fruit. I know its good for you, but there are a lot of sugars in fruits and although they may be natural, you will be better off without them. However, keep eating dem veggies.

keater824

keater824

Awards
i know, im going to cut out the fruits at 11:00 and 2:00 thanks, i know 800cals in a postworkout shake is a ton but i feel more recovery and not that sore other than my upper pec, and i didnt take xtend or supercissus

also why are veggies so important over fruit?????

last night sleep with zmk was amazing very vivid dreams, woke up and took 2 servings of poseidon

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dang sorry man i meant to comment on the diet and though i did but i guess not :confused:

I think first off you should lower the fats some, but the overall cals will depend on your metabolism and activity. The one thing about the post shake i am a little unsure about is the carb slam's effectiveness. WMS usually is taken with less total things in the shake as to not effect its absorption. So maybe take that with your xtend during your workout and then just have the rest of the shake post. Just some suggestions its truly up to you.

Vegetables are extremely important and a foundation in a diet as they provide tons of vitamins and minerals as well as extra fiber. Try to get some extra veggies in when available.

Glad your still liking the poseidon and zmk is a great supp too. If you need any more ideas or help just post here or you can pm me man and keep up the good work.

keater824

keater824

Awards
thanks colden, bolt, roidrage for the support and help on the diet

my doctor said that i can play baseball tomorrow so thats great, i will post again tomorrow,

keater824

keater824

Awards
working out tomorrow back, biceps, abs, shoulders and maybe a 15 minn hit

we have an scrimmage today in Baseball but being out of practice for 2 days because of my eye, i didn't play but was a designated runner, Poseidon gave me energy, stole a base,

thats the most i can really post about anything today sorry nimbus nutrition reps,

i am also sore two days after doing a chest workout.
any suggestion for decrease soreness????

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
working out tomorrow back, biceps, abs, shoulders and maybe a 15 minn hit

we have an scrimmage today in Baseball but being out of practice for 2 days because of my eye, i didn't play but was a designated runner, Poseidon gave me energy, stole a base,

thats the most i can really post about anything today sorry nimbus nutrition reps,

i am also sore two days after doing a chest workout.
any suggestion for decrease soreness????
Alrite well first off i assume by your posts your diet is in check, your hydrated, and getting enough sleep so here are some things i do for soreness. Typically i stretch after every workout to help with some soreness, i will also stretch on days i am not lifting either. You can also try some warm showers or baths to help the soreness and possibly hot/cold shower treatment. Unless it is extremely serious though i would just stretch and feel good knowing you hit your muscles hard.

keater824

keater824

Awards
ok thanks bolt,

right now i am drinking Poseidon practice is inside and starts at 5:15 i will post back after the gym

keater824

keater824

Awards
sorry, i had company friday after practice and sat was a college tour

practice we played wiffleball because most of the kids are going on the college tour but one jerk on the team started talking back to the coach and we ran 3 sets of suicides i wasnt running that hard and was up with the fast kids on the team and wasnt that tired, i feel like my stamina improved

coach placed on as a swinger i be playing jv and i been coming with varsity when jv doesn't have a game and he told the four of the swingers including me, that he wants a 10th man for DH but he's not going to have a 10th player for nothing, so i really fighting/pumped for the DH spot because i am going to get that spot as soon as my slump is off, i will post back after practice tomorrow

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything sounds great man. Good luck on the 10th man spot and i hope you get it. Keep up the good work and you don't have to apologize if you don't get everything up as soon as possible and things come up in life.

Keep up w/ the great updates i appreciate it :thumbsup:

keater824

keater824

Awards
well today's game go rain out, so we had chalk talk for about an hour and half then i when to the gym
i really got to get my diet in, i kept on forgetting to defrost the chicken
I Did chest, Triceps, some abs

Incline Bench 2 sets of 6 reps 90lbs without bar weight, 1 set of 4 reps 90lbs without bar weight "my incline bench is pretty weak"
Incline DB Press 3 Sets of 6 Reps 50lbs db in eachhand
Bench 3 sets of 6 reps 110lbs without bar weight but still weak

Rope pressdowns 3 sets of 6 100lbs "machine"
rope overhead ext 3 sets of 6 70lbs "machine"

Decline Crunch 3 sets of 20 reps
Cycle Crunches 3 sets of 20 reps, 10 reps per side per set
Captain Highchair leg raises 3 sets of 20reps

i was so wiped that i couldnt finish my abs workout or another pec fly for chest

postworkout- 2.5 scoops of freakfix, 1 1/2 scoops carboslam 16oz milk, its a ton of cals but i feel less sore in the morning

diner- salmon patty and 2 cups of red peppers

Poseidon during the workout increase my stamina and decrease rest time between sets

the 4 pills of RPM increased drive, aggression toward the weight in the gym

i really need to spread my rountie out during the week because if i dont my physique will suffer because i am not getting the amount of sets done per bodypart....

keater824

keater824

Awards
didnt lift today, i am so sore my shoulders, triceps, lats killed, i am wondering if i hit my chest at all.....

im thinking of doing circuit training 3x a week instead of my bodybuilding rountie, i was talking to an fellow outfielder who goes to the gym during lunch "jr and sr can leave for lunch" says he gets in and out in 35 mins has a shake and gets back in school on time, plus he's less sore but also he's taking creatine which i am not...

what are the pros and cons of circuit training ????

Baseball and Poseidon log
notice great stamina increase/ speed and non jittery energy

we do this drills in rightfield and balls get hit to us nonstop the only pause is for the coach to pick up the ball and swing then we have to throw the ball to the cut off man we do this drill for around 10mins, and notice a ton of stamina while my teammates suck wind

also my speed increase, i am rounding the bases faster than before also caught up to the fastest jv kid today...

keater824

keater824

Awards
didn't lift had a game today
when 1 for 3, pop up to third, triple to left center gap which drove in an rbi, then a grounded out to first

stamina and speed increase greatly, notice when running around the bases with the triple,