LEVIATHAN question, BP issue

Jshawn98

Awards
Hi guys, im new to the site and I'm very excited about using LEVIATHAN. My only issue is that I am on BP meds. I'm curious to know if any others out there used this product while on meds and if so, any complications? Already spoke to my physician who is, for the most part unfamiliar with bodybuilding supplementation. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, im new to the site and I'm very excited about using LEVIATHAN. My only issue is that I am on BP meds. I'm curious to know if any others out there used this product while on meds and if so, any complications? Already spoke to my physician who is, for the most part unfamiliar with bodybuilding supplementation. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!
This is not a good idea due to the fact that if you are on BP meds, then you have high blood pressure and Yohimbine HCL will elevate it more for sure. My advice is to get your BP under control. If your high BP is not genetic then you might want to make sure your diet is up to speed.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If your blood pressure is under control with meds, and is well within the normal range, then I don't think its such a bad idea to try. Been there myself. Just monitor your BP at least daily, and discontinue use of Leviathon if your BP starts getting up to the borderline range.

Jshawn98

Awards
thanks for the reply's. BP IS under control, prolly due to the medication. I was inquiring about any potential problems with the meds colliding with the supplement.