11oxo log

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Well, I decided that since there aren't many actual logs on 11oxo out there that I would go ahead and start a log myself.

I do have to say that this is my first log of a supplement so bare with me.

I have some links to pics on post #31

A little about myself:
I am 6' tall and my starting weight was 182 (now 184). I am 27 years old and my previous PH experiences included a couple different Halo clones and Trenadrol. I have to say that I have had great success with the Halo clones. I was not a big fan of Trenadrol as it skyrocketed my BP and I started to notice that my hair was thinning while on cycle. I never had any sides like that with the halo clones, which is probably why I am a little partial to them.

As far as the 11oxo, I am actually on day 5 of my cycle. I have been dosing it @ 4 caps a day (300mg) for the first 5 days. I am still debating on whether I will up the dose. Truth be told I will probably keep the dosing @ 300mg. I am not trying to gain that much weight if any. My main goal is to lean out while keeping my weight right where it is. (I wouldn't complain if I gained a couple pounds though.)

I have to say that 5 days in I really love the 11oxo, even a little more so than the halo clones that I have tried. I haven't noticed a drastic gain in strength so far but I have noticed my endurance improving. I can stay in the gym and hammer out a few more reps than before and my cardio sessions are insane. I have a pretty lean build anyway but I have noticed that I seem to be leaning out better than I expected, which is great because that's my goal. When I look in the mirror it looks like I'm losing weight, but to my surprise I have actual gained 2 pounds. I have not noticed any sides as of yet

My appetite has been crazy, but my diet is very clean and has been for years now. I keep track a log of everything I eat (my wife and friends think I am crazy for doing this but f'em). I make sure to get 3000 cals a day and at least 270 grams of protein a day. On average I take in 300 grams of protein a day.

Well so far so good. I will update this log daily. I will try to get some pics up here by this weekend.

Things I noticed so far.
Increased endurance.
Increased appetite.
Leaning out.
Improved mood.
Better Sleep.
No sides (so far)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I'll be following.

lindenhood

lindenhood

Awards
Good info...ill follow along.

On a side note...very brave to have the blues logo as ur avatar....I love em' but man have they been brutal lately

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Good info...ill follow along.

On a side note...very brave to have the blues logo as ur avatar....I love em' but man have they been brutal lately
Yeah. I know. I have attended every home game with the exception of about 4 or 5 that I could not get off work for. They were doing great for the first half of the season. I don't know what their deal is. They have 16 games left and I still have hopes for a playoff spot. (maybe wishful thinking) If the don't make the playoffs, baseball opening day here is March 30th. I will just change it to a Cardinals logo.:cheers:

Well, I am getting ready to head off to the gym. I have to leave a little early because we had 9 inches of snow yesterday. Today is supposed to be an off day for me but I don't have sh*t to do this morning. I just popped 2 caps of 11oxo with breakfast. I feel like I could do some lifting today, but tomorrow is my heavy leg day so I will hold off on that. I will just knock out some cardio today. I always do some sort of cardio on my off days, except for the day after a heavy leg day.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Gl

sub and good luck. What made you decide to run it solo?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
sub and good luck. What made you decide to run it solo?
I was originally going to run it with a halo clone, but I changed my mind. I thought it would be easier to gauge the effects of the 11oxo on a solo run. If I had run it with the halo clone then I would be constantly wondering if the effects (good or bad) were from the halo or the 11oxo. Also, my main goal is to lose the little fat that I have on me, not so much to gain weight.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering how suppressive this compound is. Please keep us informed. Also i think your protein intake is too high I read a study that anything above 250g ed is too much and you will not use it.

An intake of 1.5-2g/pound of bodyweight is not uncommon to see thrown around on many boards. And yet, there is pretty good data that your gut uptake, even of whey, is limited to about 10g/hour or so and is less than this for other proteins. Meaning that if you are consuming more than 250g of protein, you are flushing the excess down the crapper...

A Review of Issues of Dietary Protein Intake in Humans

Considerable debate has taken place over the safety and validity of increased protein intakes for both weight control and muscle synthesis. The advice to consume diets high in protein by some health professionals, media and popular diet books is given despite a lack of scientific data on the safety of increasing protein consumption. The key issues are the rate at which the gastrointestinal tract can absorb amino acids from dietary proteins (1.3 to 10 g/h) and the liver's capacity to deaminate proteins and produce urea for excretion of excess nitrogen. The accepted level of protein requirement of 0.8g ∙ kg-1 ∙ d-1 is based on structural requirements and ignores the use of protein for energy metabolism. High protein diets on the other hand advocate excessive levels of protein intake on the order of 200 to 400 g/d, which can equate to levels of approximately 5 g ∙ kg-1 ∙ d-1, which may exceed the liver?s capacity to convert excess nitrogen to urea. Dangers of excessive protein, defined as when protein constitutes > 35% of total energy intake, include hyperaminoacidemia, hyperammonemia, hyperinsulinemia nausea, diarrhea, and even death (the ?rabbit starvation syndrome?). The three different measures of defining protein intake, which should be viewed together are: absolute intake (g/d), intake related to body weight (g ∙ kg-1 ∙ d-1) and intake as a fraction of total energy (percent energy). A suggested maximum protein intake based on bodily needs, weight control evidence, and avoiding protein toxicity would be approximately of 25% of energy requirements at approximately 2 to 2.5 g ∙ kg-1 ∙ d-1, corresponding to 176 g protein per day for an 80 kg individual on a 12,000kJ/d diet. This is well below the theoretical maximum safe intake range for an 80 kg person (285 to 365 g/d).

Amino acid catabolism must occur in a way that does not elevate blood ammonia (26). Catabolism of amino acids occurs in the liver, which contains the urea cycle (26), however the rate of conversion of amino acid derived ammonia to urea is limited. Rudman et al. (27)

Early findings suggest that rapidly absorbed proteins such as free amino acids and WP, transiently and moderately inhibit protein breakdown (39, 53), yet stimulate protein synthesis by 68% [using nonoxidative leucine disposal (NOLD) as an index of protein synthesis] (54). Casein protein has been shown to inhibit protein breakdown by 30% for a 7-h postprandial period, and only slightly increase protein synthesis (38, 54). Rapidly absorbed amino acids despite stimulating greater protein synthesis, also stimulate greater amino acid oxidation, and hence results in a lower net protein gain, than slowly absorbed protein (54). Leucine balance, a measurable endpoint for protein balance, is indicated in Figure 1, which shows slowly absorbed amino acids (~ 6 to 7 g/h), such as CAS and 2.3 g of WP repeatedly taken orally every 20 min (RPT-WP), provide significantly better protein balance than rapidly absorbed amino acids (39, 54).

The misconception in the fitness and sports industries is that rapidly absorbed protein, such as WP and AA promote better protein anabolism. As the graph shows, slowly absorbed protein such as CAS and small amounts of WP (RPT-WP) provide four and nine times more protein synthesis than WP.

This ?slow? and ?fast? protein concept provides some clearer evidence that although human physiology may allow for rapid and increased absorption rate of amino acids, as in the case of WP (8 to 10 g/h), this fast absorption is not strongly correlated with a ?maximal protein balance,? as incorrectly interpreted by fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and bodybuilders.

Using the findings of amino acid absorption rates shown in Table 2 (using leucine balance as a measurable endpoint for protein balance), a maximal amino acid intake measured by the inhibition of proteolysis and increase in postprandial protein gain, may only be ~ 6 to 7 g/h (as described by RPT-WP, and casein) (38), which corresponds to a maximal protein intake of 144 to 168 g/d.

The rate of amino acid absorption from protein is quite slow (~ 5 to 8 g/h, from Table 2) when compared to that of other macronutrients, with fatty acids at ~ 0.175 g ? kg-1 ? h-1 (~ 14 g/h) (55) and glucose 60 to 100 g/h (0.8 to 1.2 g carbohydrate ? kg-1 ? h-1) for an 80 kg individual (56). From our earlier calculations elucidating the maximal amounts of protein intake from MRUS, an 80 kg subject could theoretically tolerate up to 301 to 365 g of protein per day, but this would require an absorption rate of 12.5 to 15 g/h, an unlikely level given the results of the studies reported above.

The consumption of large amounts of protein by athletes and bodybuilders is not a new practice (13). Recent evidence suggests that increased protein intakes for endurance and strength-trained athletes can increase strength and recovery from exercise (14, 80, 81). In healthy adult men consuming small frequent meals providing protein at 2.5 g ? kg-1 ? d-1, there was a decreased protein breakdown, and increased protein synthesis of up to 63%, compared with intakes of 1g ? kg-1 ? d-1 (16). Subjects receiving 1g ? kg-1 ? d-1 underwent muscle protein breakdown with less evident changes in muscle protein synthesis. Some evidence suggests, however, that a high protein diet increases leucine oxidation (82, 83), while other data demonstrate that the slower digestion rate of protein (38, 54), and the timing of protein ingestion (with resistance training) (84) promote muscle protein synthesis.

Absorption rates of amino acids from the gut can vary from 1.4 g/h for raw egg white to 8 to 10 g/h for whey protein isolate. Slowly absorbed amino acids such as casein (~ 6 g/h) and repeated small doses of whey protein (2.9 g per 20 min, totaling ~ 7 g/h) promote leucine balance, a marker of protein balance, superior to that of a single dose of 30 g of whey protein or free amino acids which are both rapidly absorbed (8 to 10 g/h), and enhance amino acid oxidation. This gives us an initial understanding that although higher protein intakes are physiologically possible, and tolerable by the human body, they may not be functionally optimal in terms of building and preserving body protein. The general, although incorrect consensus among athletes and bodybuilders, is that rapid protein absorption corresponds to greater muscle building.

From the limited data available on amino acid absorption rates, and the physiological parameters of urea synthesis, the maximal safe protein intakes for humans have been estimated at ~ 285 g/d for an 80 kg male. It is not the intention of this article, however, to promote the consumption of large amounts of protein, but rather to prompt an investigation into what are the parameters of human amino acid kinetics. In the face of the rising tide of obesity in the Western world where energy consumption overrides energy expenditure, a more prudent and practical approach, which may still provide favorable outcomes, is a 25% protein energy diet, which would provide 118 g protein on an 8000 kJ/d diet at 1.5 g ? kg-1 ? d-1 for an 80 kg individual (Table 2).

Little data exists on the comprehensive metabolic effects of large amounts of dietary protein in the order of 300 to 400 g/d. Intakes of this magnitude would result in some degree of prolonged hyperaminoacidemia, hyperammonemia, hyperinsulinemia, and hyperglucagonemia, and some conversion to fat, but the metabolic and physiological consequences of such states are currently unknown. The upper limit of protein intake is widely debated, with many experts advocating levels up to 2.0 g ? kg-1 ? d-1 being quite safe (102, 117, 118) and that renal considerations are not an issue at this level in individuals with normal renal function.

Original source

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering how suppressive this compound is. Please keep us informed. Also i think your protein intake is too high I read a study that anything above 250g ed is too much and you will not use it.

An intake of 1.5-2g/pound of bodyweight is not uncommon to see thrown around on many boards. And yet, there is pretty good data that your gut uptake, even of whey, is limited to about 10g/hour or so and is less than this for other proteins. Meaning that if you are consuming more than 250g of protein, you are flushing the excess down the crapper...
Good info Joey. I will keep this in mind and try out 250g ed(maybe a little less) and see what the results are.

What does everybody think about daily carb intake? Right now I am averaging 300g ed, which is working really good for me. I have been able to stay very lean on 300g of carbs ed. I load up on carbs early in the day and taper off as the day goes by.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
carb intake is very personal :) so if it works for you as is, probably keep it that way.

i'm quite interested to see this, as most logs don't stay at so low a dose (which is what I am interestd in). Everyone wants to slam up to 600+mg for dosing to try and get as much anabolic effect as they can. If i wanted anabolic effect, i'd take superdrol or something along those lines

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be an ass, but you are 6' and 184lbs and have used a couple halo clones and trenadrol. My question is, what did you weigh before all these ph's. 6' and a couple strong ph cycles later I would expect over 200lbs. Just curious as you seem kinda light for your height especially after ph cycles.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be an ass, but you are 6' and 184lbs and have used a couple halo clones and trenadrol. My question is, what did you weigh before all these ph's. 6' and a couple strong ph cycles later I would expect over 200lbs. Just curious as you seem kinda light for your height especially after ph cycles.
I'm 5'9" and I weigh 180 lbs. I haven't used any halo or heavy stuff either.

6'0" off several cycles of halo/trenadrol would lead me to expect atleast a 210lbs if not more.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'9" and I weigh 180 lbs. I haven't used any halo or heavy stuff either.

6'0" off several cycles of halo/trenadrol would lead me to expect atleast a 210lbs if not more.
Ok, so i'm not the only one who thinks this way. I apologize for the slight thread hijack, but I feel too many people are taking PHs and while 11-Oxo isn't a ph it still is suppressive and at your size, I really can't see how your diet is in check especially after numberous hormonal cycles.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Today was a cardio day for me. Like I mentioned before, my endurance is increasing noticably. I only had time for a 60 minute cardio session. If I didn't have to go to work, I probably would have hammered out at least 90 minutes. Todays cardio consisted of 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the elliptical machine in that order.

I did 3 miles on the treadmill. How I do it is I run 1 mile non-stop then alternate running and walking in 1/4 mile intervals. My elliptical cardio is pretty light. (30 minutes @ level 4)

Well that is all for today. Tomorrow is leg day for me. I always look forward to leg day. Last time I did legs I almost tumbled down my stairs because me legs were so weak from lifting.

Things to note.
Endurance is up.
Appetite is way up (I am constantly hungry. I have almost eaten everything I brought to work for the day:()

Todays weight: 182 lbs

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established

OK :thumbsup:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
carb intake is very personal :) so if it works for you as is, probably keep it that way.
If it's not broke, don't fix it. :D

i'm quite interested to see this, as most logs don't stay at so low a dose (which is what I am interestd in). Everyone wants to slam up to 600+mg for dosing to try and get as much anabolic effect as they can. If i wanted anabolic effect, i'd take superdrol or something along those lines
My thoughts exactly. This is why I decided to log this at a low dose.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i'm not the only one who thinks this way. I apologize for the slight thread hijack, but I feel too many people are taking PHs and while 11-Oxo isn't a ph it still is suppressive and at your size, I really can't see how your diet is in check especially after numberous hormonal cycles.
No worries. I do admit that for my first cycle of halo ,a year and a half ago, that my diet wasn't in check. It has been for the last two cycles I did. I was trying to gain weight on the Trenadrol but, like I mentioned earlier, I had to cut it short. I was also trying to gain weight on my last halo cycle to gain the weight I lost after my accident. Presently I am not interested in gaining weight. My diet and training are in check for the goals I have set for myself.

Sorry if I am repeating myself.:cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Man I slept like a baby last night. I didn't want to get up this morning. Just popped 2 cap and I am off to the gym for leg day. I will post my workout and give updates when I get back.

Peace

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this log, I plan on running either 4 or 6 caps ED of 11 oxo during my cut.

Dont let the others get you down about your weight, you may have just as much weight as them but have a better body. I know a lot of people that weigh more than me ( 205lbs ) but they look a lot less muscular. People usually guess my weight 20lbs over what I am currently weighing. Some people even say stuff like "I cant believe I weigh more than you, you look so much bigger!"

Weight can be a lot of things, even bone.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 and lovin 11oxo

Day 7

Just got back from the gym. Today was supposed to be a leg day but I ended up doing a total body workout because I felt great.

Strength is slowly going up compaired to previous weeks. The biggest thing I noticed today was vascularity and endurance are both up. Today is the first time I noticed veins on my calfs and chest showing pretty good. I loaded up on carbs an hour before the workout, so that could have something to do with it. However, I never noticed this before and I always load up on carbs an hour before weight training.

Here was my routine for today

Squats = 205/10x, 245/7x, 275/6x, 315/3x (i have been doing 300/3x for my last set in previous weeks)
Leg Press (incline sled)= 405/10x, 405/10x, 405/10x
Isolated Leg Curls = 80/10xeach, 90/10xeach
Iso leg ext = 110/10xeach, 110/10xeach
Calf raises (incline sled) 405/10, 405/10x
Bench Press = 155/10x, 185/10x, 205/7x
Machine Press = 170/10x. 185/10x
V-grip Lat pull down = 160/10x 170/10x 170/10x
Machine back rows = 170/10x 185/ 10x
Isolated tricep ext(cable mach) 60/10xeach 70/10xeach
Isolated Bicep curls(DB's) =40/10xeach 40/10xeach
Side shoulder raises = 30/10xeach 30/10xeach
Front shoulder raises = 30/10xeach 30/10xeach
15 minute Ab workout.

Things to note
Strength = slowly increasing
Endurance= way up (I finished with legs today and still felt great so I ended up doing total body workout)
Vascularity= is up(I always have a good pump going for me but today I noticed my veins popping out on my chest and calfs, never noticed that before)
Sides= None to report so far.

Initial thoughts.
I have to say that the 11oxo is doing exactly what I want it to do so far. 7 days in and my weight is 183, so I have only lost a pound so far. However I can tell by looking in the mirror that I am cutting up very well on this product.

By the way, I plan on posting some pics up here on Friday or Saturday. What is the easiest way to do this? I saw someone in another post say something about photobucket or something like that? Any info would be great.:thumbsup:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this log, I plan on running either 4 or 6 caps ED of 11 oxo during my cut.

Dont let the others get you down about your weight, you may have just as much weight as them but have a better body. I know a lot of people that weigh more than me ( 205lbs ) but they look a lot less muscular. People usually guess my weight 20lbs over what I am currently weighing. Some people even say stuff like "I cant believe I weigh more than you, you look so much bigger!"

Weight can be a lot of things, even bone.

Thanks for the support man. I plan on getting some pics up here by the weekend. Last time I measured my BF%, I was at 7%. It has been about a month since I measured.

I think you will like the 11ox. I am leaning out pretty good on this.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
sub. dude, that is a hella lot of exercises on day 7. do you normally train like that?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
sub. dude, that is a hella lot of exercises on day 7. do you normally train like that?
Normally I have one day that I go all out. I was off today and if I am @ the gym during the middle of the day I am pretty much the only person there, so I take full advantage of it. Today was also my cheat day. :head: I had a huge order of steak and chicken fajitas. My wife says she is making me sleep on the couch tonight because I am a ticking time bomb.:toilet:

F

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Normally I have one day that I go all out. I was off today and if I am @ the gym during the middle of the day I am pretty much the only person there, so I take full advantage of it. Today was also my cheat day. :head: I had a huge order of steak and chicken fajitas. My wife says she is making me sleep on the couch tonight because I am a ticking time bomb.:toilet:
Thats funny, last night was my cheat meal and I got bad gas. At one point I was sure a massive turd was coming down the pipe so I ran to the bathroom, but it was just a huge fart.

Needless to say, I slept on the couch to spare my girl the carnage!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Because of this log I went and ordered some 11oxo to see how well it may work. It sounds like it would be a good bridge between cycles. I will be running it at the recommended dose of 3 caps per day. I will not use a serm for pct, i did buy some blue up just too boost test levels if they do become suppressed. I will also try to get some blood work done once the cycle is over. Thanks for keeping this log.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny, last night was my cheat meal and I got bad gas. At one point I was sure a massive turd was coming down the pipe so I ran to the bathroom, but it was just a huge fart. QUOTE]

That's hillarious:lol:. My wife said that the neighbors were going to call in a gas leak in the neighborhood. Thats how bad it was. I was going to sleep on the couch but I was soo uncomfortable I said f'it, she'll have to deal with it. I sleep right through it anyway.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Because of this log I went and ordered some 11oxo to see how well it may work. It sounds like it would be a good bridge between cycles. I will be running it at the recommended dose of 3 caps per day. I will not use a serm for pct, i did buy some blue up just too boost test levels if they do become suppressed. I will also try to get some blood work done once the cycle is over. Thanks for keeping this log.
If you want to lean out pretty good and are not interested in gaining much weight, I believe that 3-4 caps (225mg-300mg daily) is the way to go. I usually pop 2 caps with breakfast, one with lunch, and one with supper. I was reading a post by PA saying that the half life was like 5 hours or something like that. I will have to look that up again and let you know for sure.

So far, the cycle is going exactly how I hoped it would. IF you are expecting massive strength and weight gains you will probably be disappointed.

I also have some blue up sitting in my cabinet @ home. I am going to run it for PCT regardless if I am shut down or not. I also have some bulk androstenetrione and a bottle of e-form for PCT.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Day 8

Today is an off day for me. I might get a 30 minute cardio session in after work. Still debating if I am or not. I feel great today. I have been getting some quality sleep lately. I doubt this is from the 11oxo, but who knows. I had 8 hours of uninterupted sleep last night, didn't wake up once. I was out cold. I usually wake up 1 or 2 times during the night. Can't complain about that though.

I have to eat something, I am starving.:food:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Some good info on 11oxo

There is a FAQ of 11oxo on Ergopharms website with some good information.

It says that the half life of 11oxo is 4-5 hours, that it is does not pose any substantial strain on the liver, and that it is suppresive in high doses(especially 6+ caps).

One thing they say that I did not know before is that they do not recommend taking a dose before bed. This is what is says on ergopharm's website "It is suspected that the morning cortisol rise is an important part of arousal so the user may not want to interfere with that by taking it night before". So if you like your morning wood, don't take this @ night.

Another thing they say that I also found interesting is that they say "There are no outward signs of cortisol rebound when reasonable dosages are utilized", which the way that it is worded sounds to me that running this compound ABOVE the recommended dosage can lead to a cortisol rebound when it is stoped. Something to keep in mind if you are thinking of running this at a high dose.

Here is the link if you are interested.
Ergopharm - Performance Nutrition Technology

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Finally have some pics

I finally found my camera and charged the batteries up enough to snap a few picks. Let me know if these links don't work.

I also made my daily meal plan public on my profile if anyone wants to check that out. I update it after everything I eat so it should always be current.

Back view
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj166/stl1234/DSC00015.jpg

Front View
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj166/stl1234/DSC00018.jpg

side view
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj166/stl1234/DSC00030.jpg

another front view
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj166/stl1234/DSC00016.jpg

another front view
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj166/stl1234/DSC00022.jpg

Tricep
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj166/stl1234/DSC00032.jpg

Bicep
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj166/stl1234/DSC00031.jpg

I have noticed one negative thing on cycle so far. I am constantly hungry which is costing alot of money. Just sitting here thinking about it is making me hungry.:food::thumbsup:

Peace. I'll be hitting the weights hard tomorrow!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice. Pity the back shot is blurry, you look like you have great back definition

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
nice. Pity the back shot is blurry, you look like you have great back definition
Thanks Easy. No matter how hard I tried, I couln't keep the camera still enough for a clear shot. Oh well.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Back day 9

Day 9

I got a decent workout in this morning despite how crowded the gym was this morning. I hate my gym on Saturdays. There are tons of people who never come in during the week. They all decide to come to the gym only on Saturday morning at the same time and take over whole sections of the gym. They look at you like you're an a$$hole if you ask to work in or invade their "space". They are mostly middle age women who basically come to the gym to socialize and sit on the benches and machines and talk as loud as they can rather than workout. It frustrates the hell out of me because I have limited time in the morning. :aargh:

Anyway, as usuall I took 2 caps 1 hour before my workout.
Today is Chest/Back day. I did not get everything I needed to get done today because of time constraints and the ignorant crowd at the gym this morning. So, I am planning to head back and basically finish my workout after work today.

Morning workout

chest
Bench Press= 155/10x, 185/10x, 205/5x
Machine Press= 185/10x, 185/10x
Incline DB Press= 55/10x, 60/10x
Push ups = 25x, 20x, 20x
Back
wide grip lat pull down= 185/10x, 195/10x, 205/7x
Back Rows= 170/12x 185/10x

I went to bed pretty late last night. I only had 5 1/2 hours of sleep so I felt pretty slugish walking into the gym. However once I knock out my few first reps I felt my energy and pump increase pretty good. I was super concentrated on utilizing perfect for on all my reps.

Things to note

Vascularity = up all day (yesterday was an off day and the veins on my forearms were poppin all day)
Strength = slowly increasing
Endurance = Way up. Still the biggest thing I have noticed so far. I have to force myself to leave the gym.
Agression/Mood = I have to say that my fuse has been a little short lately. My wife pointed this out last night.
Concentration = Not noticable on off-days. However in the gym, concentration is up compaired to off cycle.
Appetite = way, way up. I an constantly hungary.

when I get back this evening I will post the rest of my reps that I couldn't get to this morning.

Last edited:
stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I finally had some time to post the rest of my Day 9 workout. Big difference in the gym this afternoon. I was pumped and ready to go. There was only one other person besides me at the gym. Pretty sweet.

Incline Bench Press = 125/10x, 125/10x 135/8x
Mach Pull Overs = 140/10, 140/10
VGrip Lat Pull downs = 195/12. 195/10
Sitting Back Rows = 170/10, 185/11
Isolated Rows (DB) = 80/10each, 80/10each
Bent over rows(bar) = 135/10, 135/10
Push ups = 20, 20

Super Hungry today
Vascularity was insane this evening. 5 1/2 hours later and veins are still poppin.

Still no negatives to report so far.

Peace till tomorrow.

K

killswitch05

Awards
nice, im thinking of doing this right after my havoc cycle. you think i should do PCT, then 11oxo, or just 11oxo and then pct, or PCT w/ 11oxo. Good back by the way.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
nice, im thinking of doing this right after my havoc cycle. you think i should do PCT, then 11oxo, or just 11oxo and then pct, or PCT w/ 11oxo. Good back by the way.
I have never used havoc or any epi clones so I am not sure how much they shut you down ( I am too afraid of going bald from what I here). 11oxo can be slightly suppressive at higher doses. I am running this solo @ 300mg a day. 2caps when I wake up with breakfast, 1cap with lunch, and 1cap in the evening with some Fatty Fish Oils. So I can only speak for a solo run. Personally, I would believe that at the recommended dosage of 225mg a day or maybe slightly lower you could use this for PCT to control cortisol levels and cut while keeping most of your gains. Maybe even some sort of bridge into PCT.

I think this compound shines as a cutting agent though. Personally, I would use it on a cutting cycle or solo. I will have a bottle and a half left over when I am done and plan on bulking up naturally and then running the same cycle to cut back down.

By the way how do you like the Havoc?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Day 10

Today is goaing to be a cardio day. The wife and I are both off. This was going to be a rest day for me but, suprise suprise, she actually wants to go to the gym today. So I am just going to knock out some cardio while she does her thing. It is not a good idea to argue with a pregnant woman from what I have learned. :nono: Just keepin peace on the homestead.

I will let you know how cardio went when I have time later today.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 cardio session

Today was pretty uneventful. 40 minute cardio session, no problem.

Tomorrow is leg day. I am going to try for a personal record on squats.:squat:. I am already pumped for tomorrow. I'm off and I can get to the gym once the morning crowd is gone.

One thing to report.
I am down to 182 today(lost 2 pounds since day 1). Thinking about changing up my diet if it keeps dropping.
I am still leaning up, and have not lost any strength. So that is good.

Peace till tomorrow.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice updates keep them coming. I started taking 3 pills ed yesterday so I'm excited to see how this compound works at the recommended dosages.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
On my way to the gym. I'm super pumped for today. Me and the wife got in a little argument this morning so I have some serious aggression to let out. :aargh:

Updates when I get back.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Day 11

Today was an awesome Leg day. I was pumped to try for a personal record on my squats and nailed it. I felt that I could have done 1 more rep but was a little nervous that my legs would give out and I would make a big scene in the gym (I don't have a partner to spot me). I had an awesome pump today for my whole workout (veins in my calfs were nice) and I was super concentrated on my form. I was also cleaning out the trash in my truck before heading to the gym and to my suprise I found a half used container of scivation x-tend. So needless to say I was sipping on some quality BCAA during my workout.

Leg workout today

10 minute cardio warmup
Squats = 205/10. 245/8, 275/5, 330/2Personal Record
Leg Press= 405/10 405/10 405/8
Iso Leg Curls = 90/12each, 80/12each
Iso Leg Ext. = 110/10each, 110/10each
Calf Raises = 405/20, 405/15
15 minute ab session.

Things to note
Vascularity = up today(noticed veins poppin on my calfs again today).
Aggression = up today( I was pumped walking into the gym today knowing I was going for a Personal Record)
Strength = up and noticable today (squats and leg curls went up from last week)
Sides = very little acne that only i notice on my forehead(have to look close in the mirror to see). Besides that none.

Looking good so far. Forgot to weigh in. I will tomorrow.

Peace

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
subbed! what are the goal numbers you wanna hit at the end of this cycle?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
subbed! what are the goal numbers you wanna hit at the end of this cycle?
As far as weight goes, I am looking to maintain a weight of 182-185 and BF% around 6-7%. This is a cutting cycle of sort, as I am not trying to gain much weight, if any. However, if I do end up gaining weight I won't complain if it is all Lean Muscle.

As far as strength goals go, I went into this cylce not knowing what to expect from the recommended dosage so I didn't set any goals out of the gate as far as strength and lifts. However, after 12 days I have noticed slow steady gains and I am maintaining the weight I was at on day one(cutting up real nice). I now have a goal of 350lb on squat for multiple reps and 250lb on bench for multiple reps. For the most part, I don't have a workout partner I find them to be a distraction( me personally ) so I hardly ever max out. I have added 15lbs to my squat so far. So I might end up increasing my goals. Chest/Back day is tomorrow. I will make a progress post tomorrow.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Day 12

Today was a light cardio day for me. I did 30 minutes of light cardio on the elliptical machine and a 15 minute Ab workout. Nothing spectacular in the gym today.

A couple of things are becoming quite evident during this cycle. The first is that my sleep quality is great. I have been getting at least 8 hours of uninterupted sleep everynight(10 hours last night:D). This is accompanied with some pretty vivid and wild dreams. I have experienced vivid dreams EVERY night for the past 4 nights. The other night I woke up in a panic and was super relieved to realize it was only a dream. :blink: The other thing is that my appetite is insane. I cannot get enough food. I have been getting at lease 400 more calories than I am used to. I seem to never be satisfied(if I am it is for like an hour). I have not dropped any weight and I am visually getting leaner.

No noticable sides to report

Very happy with the experience so far.

Last edited:
stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Chest/Back day

Well today I had an interview for a pretty big raise where I am working now. I think it went pretty well if you are wondering:). This didn't stop me from getting in a good quality workout in afterwards. I was a little pi$$ed though, because I forgot my notebook to log my lifts so I just have memory to go by. I was a little nervous because I fell asleep on the couch last night and when I woke up this morning my back was a little sore because of how I was laying. I popped the 11oxo right before my interview so I would be ready by the time I got to the gym.

I started with a 15 minute cardio warmup session. My back felt good to go after that so I was pretty pumped. The strength and vascularity was pretty noticable today. I did hit 250lb today on the bench, but it was only for one rep:(. It was still a personal record for me so I won't complain.

Here are the lifts that were performed today, but I am not even going to try and remember the exact weight as the only one I honestly can say I remember with confidence is the PR bench. Sorry guys.

Chest

Bench Press (PR 250lbs/1x)
Iso Machine Press
Incline Shoulder press
Pushups

Back

Vgrip Lat pull down
Wide Grip lat pull down
Back Rows
Iso Machine Back rows.

Also hit arms pretty light

Tricep KB
Staning bicep curls
sitting bicep curls
forearm curls.

Things to note

Vascularity = has been up whole cycle, stays up all day
Strength = slow and steady. starting to get more noticable
aggression = up. I am a pretty aggressive person anyway
appetite = way up. I eat from the time I get up to literally untill I go to bed.
sides = Still no side to report so far.

Weight today was 182.8

Looking good, and going as planned. :thumbsup:

I am going to get a good total body workout on Friday to gauge the strength increase on all the major lifts. I will post the results some time on Friday

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 25
W Anabolics 14
T Anabolics 30
S Training Forum 9
threeFs Cycle Logs 151