Cold EX review
- 03-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Cold EX review
I just finished my sample packet. The stuff didn't taste bad. I was thinking I'd cringe at each swallow, but it surprisingly tasted fine. I'm about to pop some rpm and some incarnate. I was planning to do shoulders for the first time in about two months ( i strained my AC joint) hopefully it goes well. Stay tuned.
- 03-04-2008, 04:03 PM
I thought this was a review of Cold FX? You just said how it tasted... You can't review something if you're also taking another pre work out stim (RPM) and Incarnate.
03-04-2008, 07:07 PM
I didn't take rpm pre workout , but did incarnate.
Energy- Decent, no jitters. Completed workout without feeling exhausted.
Pumps- Muscles felt full, but nothing amazing. Shoulder didn't hurt which was nice.
Mood- Not sure if this was suppose to happen, but i do feel some mood elevation from the product.
After workout- No crash, no uneasy stomach feeling, muscles still feel good.
Taste 8 out of 10
Pumps 6 out of 10
Energy 6 out of 10
Two hour aftermath 8 out of 10
Vascularity 2 out of 10
Would I buy it- wasn't completely sold on the sample, but I've never been a huge fan of NO products.
03-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the review bro! I bet you had a nice endurance session going on since there is also BA in the Cold Fusion. It does taste very subtle, its not horrid and its not to strong.
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
03-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pmiller383 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2008, 01:49 PM
- By Chefdeez in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 01:32 PM
- By joebo in forum SupplementsReplies: 39Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:16 PM
- By joebo in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:11 PM
- By joebo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:10 PM