Cold EX review

1. Cold EX review

I just finished my sample packet. The stuff didn't taste bad. I was thinking I'd cringe at each swallow, but it surprisingly tasted fine. I'm about to pop some rpm and some incarnate. I was planning to do shoulders for the first time in about two months ( i strained my AC joint) hopefully it goes well. Stay tuned.

2. I thought this was a review of Cold FX? You just said how it tasted... You can't review something if you're also taking another pre work out stim (RPM) and Incarnate.

WTF?
    •   

3. I didn't take rpm pre workout , but did incarnate.

Review:

Energy- Decent, no jitters. Completed workout without feeling exhausted.

Pumps- Muscles felt full, but nothing amazing. Shoulder didn't hurt which was nice.

Mood- Not sure if this was suppose to happen, but i do feel some mood elevation from the product.

After workout- No crash, no uneasy stomach feeling, muscles still feel good.

Taste 8 out of 10
    Pumps 6 out of 10
    Energy 6 out of 10
    Two hour aftermath 8 out of 10
    Vascularity 2 out of 10

Would I buy it- wasn't completely sold on the sample, but I've never been a huge fan of NO products.

4. Thanks for the review bro! I bet you had a nice endurance session going on since there is also BA in the Cold Fusion. It does taste very subtle, its not horrid and its not to strong.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. It did noticeably help with endurance.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to do with bad cold
    By mmachris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:04 PM
  2. Pmiller's Cold Fusion Review
    By pmiller383 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 02:49 PM
  3. Chef's quick-hit Cold Fusion Review