Trauma1's SSE Omnibolic Review(Sponsored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

First off i want to thank ross from Supreme Sports Enhancements for hooking me up with a bottle of omnibolic to log here on AM. Before i even get started with this thread, i want it to be well known that this WILL be a COMPLETELY unbiased and truthful review of the product. No sugar coating in anyway on my end. All effects that are noted or non-existant will be documented accordingly in this log.

I received my Omnibolic today, however i will not be starting this log until monday(3/3/08.) Currently i have been completely supplement free for the last 3 months outside somnidren-gh for sleep. My body is ready to assess this products potential effects or disappointment to the fullest at this point. I look forward to seeing if this product lives up to the claims i've read about.

All of my current stats, weight, and workout routine will be posted starting monday(3/3/08.) So get ready boys and girls, the adventure is about to begin!! :clean:

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!! Can you take a pic of the bottle so everyone can DRUEL? :)

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
This will hopefully get some rep for us

Thanks man

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this one brosif!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
...i want it to be well known that this WILL be a COMPLETELY unbiased and truthful review of the product.
You didn't even have to say it, bro! I mean, you admit on a public forum that you're ghey for the Red Sux. Doesn't get more honest than that!!! Wishing you the best and will follow along.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, waiting for Omni to get here so I can start be interesting to see what you get from it. How are you gonna dose it? 5 in the am, 5 before bed?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in, waiting for Omni to get here so I can start be interesting to see what you get from it. How are you gonna dose it? 5 in the am, 5 before bed?

Omni is to be taken PRE-WORKOUT and 6-8 hours before or after.

ENJOY! :)

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Well good luck T1. Honestly this stuff on paper looks like crap to me.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Subbed broski.

This logs going to be Omnibolicly Terrific!

(*artist rendition of trauma post Omni cycle)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trauma,
Are you well versed with CM, so you can differentiate what is coming from the large dose of CM, and the rest of the product?

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma,
Are you well versed with CM, so you can differentiate what is coming from the large dose of CM, and the rest of the product?

Adams
Yes sir! I was actually waiting for someone to say that lol. No surprise that it's you strat lol. ;) I will absolutely be taking that into account when gauging the overall product effects.

I have no problem in saying it was completely uneffective for me if that's what i truly experience. I look forward to starting this with no predisposed opinion in either direction prior to starting. If it is what they say it is, i'll experience it.....hopefully :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't even have to say it, bro! I mean, you admit on a public forum that you're ghey for the Red Sux. Doesn't get more honest than that!!! Wishing you the best and will follow along.
You dirty skankee fan you.....lol! GO SOX!! I look forward to giving this product a go. :clean:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Trauma!

You are looking very thick and lean in your avy, you'll have to replace it in 2 weeks :)
Thanks man! I'm primed and ready to go. :djparty:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i'm in this trauma! good luck bro. oh btw, you gave VERY good advice! :thumbsup: doc appointment went well!

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mass Fx, and I used some ecdy product a few years back. How is this similar to Mass FX?
The main ingredient in Mass FX is 6-Keto Diosgenin (25R-Spirost-4-ene-3,6-diol), which is also one of the main ingredients in Omnibolic. It is a highly anabolic steroidal sapogenin.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
The main ingredient in Mass FX is 6-Keto Diosgenin (25R-Spirost-4-ene-3,6-diol), which is also one of the main ingredients in Omnibolic. It is a highly anabolic steroidal sapgenin.
I thought Mass FX was a good product however the only time I ran it was along side Nolva so its difficult to say how I benefited from it. My thought was that it was more related to the divanil. I'm in the process of buying some bulk divanil and I'll see how that goes. If I dont feel the benefits I got from Mass FX then maybe I'll have to take another look at 6-Keto Diosgenin....

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought Mass FX was a good product however the only time I ran it was along side Nolva so its difficult to say how I benefited from it. My thought was that it was more related to the divanil. I'm in the process of buying some bulk divanil and I'll see how that goes. If I dont feel the benefits I got from Mass FX then maybe I'll have to take another look at 6-Keto Diosgenin....
Yea, 6-Keto is the new BIG THING, chek out what Anabolic Xtreme said:

"Designed exclusively for Anabolic Xtreme, 25R-diol was named “Anabolic of the Year” in DXL Magazine, and “2008 Best of the Best” in Planet Muscle Magazine. 25R-diol is a very unique and powerful 6-hydroxy analog synthesized from a highly pro-anabolic 6-keto compound studied back in the 1970’s by Russian scientists."

Here is what is on our page:

"Dr. Syrov and Dr. A.J. Kurmukov published a study entitled, "The Experimental Study of the Anabolic Activities of the 6-Keto Derivatives of Some Natural Sapogenins", in which they analyzed the various sterol compounds from these plant sources. They found several adaptogens in addition to the beta-ecdysterone, including agigenin, disogenin and alliogenin, all of which displayed further anabolic activity, but none of which displayed androgenic properties. This basically means that this group of sapogenins do not have any influence in elevating or decreasing the testosterone levels of the person taking them. This is precisely what the Russians wanted, since they were having several of the world class athletes fail urine tests in international competition because they were taking synthetic steroids. What Dr. Syrov and his colleagues further showed was a dramatic improvement in liver, kidney, heart and muscular activity, and a dramatic increase in the total amount of protein found within these organs. In other words, there is an increase in protein synthesis in all of the major organs of the body, including muscular tissue, with no effect on the hormonal activity of the body. This is remarkable and exciting because it thus poses no threat to the individual in terms of toxicity and/or the capacity to increase existing cancers. As a matter of fact, several South American physicians have used this compound extensively to battle cancer and even a very difficult disease known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which is normally considered to be a viral infection.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mass Fx, and I used some ecdy product a few years back. How is this similar to Mass FX?
Also, it is important to note that NOT ALL ECDYSTERONE is equal. We use the ONLY standradized 99% PURE Ecdysterone on the market(Ecdypure*).

MOD EDIT: Please continue log at SSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.