Searching for Actx loggers to log DTH

  1. Lightbulb Searching for Actx loggers to log DTH


    currently searching for Actx loggers in the past 5 months to log and compare to DIESEL TEST Hardcore:

    DIESEL TEST Hardcore versus Activate Exteme the tester search


  2. damnn i never logged it. still giving dthc a try tho.

    edit: same as the guy below me. i literally came off this stuff less than 2 months ago. If you have trouble finding loggers Im in as well.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  3. I've used it recently but never logged it. If you have trouble finding loggers though I could give a thorough comparison.
    •   
       


  4. I might be interested if you're stuck because right now I am running a log for MassFX Maximum Strength.

    Here's my previous sponsored log of Activate Extreme

    Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I might be interested if you're stuck because right now I am running a log for MassFX Maximum Strength.

    Here's my previous sponsored log of Activate Extreme

    Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen
    You would have had to been off massfx for a while.

  6. I logged ActX, but as part of a stack. I'd love to compare it to DTH, as I thought it was pretty good. I ran it with Pslin and Hyperdrol X2. I'd be happy to run it as part of a stack or on it's own. I am in Canada if that is an issue and it would have to be in a while as I'm in the first week of an x-Factor stack. I will review it fairly critically.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    I logged ActX, but as part of a stack. I'd love to compare it to DTH, as I thought it was pretty good. I ran it with Pslin and Hyperdrol X2. I'd be happy to run it as part of a stack or on it's own. I am in Canada if that is an issue and it would have to be in a while as I'm in the first week of an x-Factor stack. I will review it fairly critically.
    yeah u would have to run it with the same stack. I would just sign up.

  8. I had actually planned on running that stack again and replacing ActX with DTH, and then the hyperdrol with some other AI. I'd be willing to keep the Hyperdrol for the log, to keep it more homoganized. I have some Pslin on the way.

    Here's the log

    Pslin (sponsored), Hyperdrol x2, Activate Xtreme

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    I had actually planned on running that stack again and replacing ActX with DTH, and then the hyperdrol with some other AI. I'd be willing to keep the Hyperdrol for the log, to keep it more homoganized. I have some Pslin on the way.

    Here's the log

    Pslin (sponsored), Hyperdrol x2, Activate Xtreme
    this isnt the sign up place for the log, you have to sign up at the link is at the top of the thread. But yeah if u do the same stack then you are in.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ActX/Prime
    By wesb2387 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:32 AM
  2. Mass FX vs ActX
    By bmw8591 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:45 PM
  3. DTH stacked with ActX?
    By Timmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:58 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Log in
Log in