Jjohn tests out the IntraStack!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Jjohn tests out the IntraStack!


    GET READY!

    This is a log that I will be starting soon. I will update everyday from now on just to establish a baseline of my lifts and diet etc..




    My diet consists of approx. 4300 cals a day, with a 40-40-20 macro. Michael Elias is my trainer, and I am following his "Secret" diet.

    I will post pictures and stats as soon as I get a chance. I have no tan, so they won't be really nice, but it's just to give an idea as many like the visual part of a log.

    I won't be using any other BA products on this, just the basics.

    Now let's see these in the mail


  2. Awesome! It's great to see such commitment to logs!

    SuBBeD!

    Good Luck!
    •   
       


  3. good luck man subbed
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  4. Thanks for the support guys!

    Also, just a FYI, I will be doing cardio 30 mins ed from tomorrow, as I want to get rid of this bump. I am on a bulking diet, and intense training, that should drain me and get me closer to overtraining, so we'll see how I react when I incorporate the stack in

  5. You want to get closer to over training?

    Results should be interesting with this John. You planning on any shows in upcoming future (I know this is a bulk but do you have a time line for anything?)
    •   
       


  6. you're gonna love this stuff for blastig you through that tough workout! IntraBolic is a very solid product. Best of luck with the log jjohn!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    You want to get closer to over training?

    Results should be interesting with this John. You planning on any shows in upcoming future (I know this is a bulk but do you have a time line for anything?)
    Yeah, I mentionned closer to overtraining, meaning reaching my limit on my capabilities, trying not to go overboard. It is hard to track, I know, but we'll see as we go along.

    I might be doing a show in November next year, but it will depend on how life trats me. I am finishing my computer network technologist diploma this year (CCNP), and am starting to work full time in April. On top of that, I want to complete a bachelor in administration part time.

    So we'll see if I am able to handle all that without too much difficulties, and if I feel ready, I will start cutting around June 1st

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    you're gonna love this stuff for blastig you through that tough workout! IntraBolic is a very solid product. Best of luck with the log jjohn!!!
    Thanks buddy!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Yeah, I mentionned closer to overtraining, meaning reaching my limit on my capabilities, trying not to go overboard. It is hard to track, I know, but we'll see as we go along.

    I might be doing a show in November next year, but it will depend on how life trats me. I am finishing my computer network technologist diploma this year (CCNP), and am starting to work full time in April. On top of that, I want to complete a bachelor in administration part time.

    So we'll see if I am able to handle all that without too much difficulties, and if I feel ready, I will start cutting around June 1st
    Oh ok, you want to push your limits. I thought you meant you wanted to reach and go into over training.

    Good luck with your schooling/ new job

  10. Good luck, in for the ride


  11. Good luck man.

    Sub'd.

  12. subbed. im doing a sponsored log on them as well.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. Looks good bud. Good luck with this!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. BEFORE PICTURES

















  15. Lookin good man, youre gonna enjoy this

  16. PRE INTRA STACK


    Allright! Here are the measurements:

    Neck: 16"
    Chest: 43"
    Shoulders: 50"
    Waist 33 3/4"
    Hips: 35.5"
    Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Relaxed) 24 1/4"
    Right Calf / Left Calf ( Relaxed ) 17" / 16.75"
    Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Flexed ) 24.75" / 24.75"
    Right Calf / Left Calf ( Flexed ) 17" / 16.75"
    Right Arm / Left Arm ( Relaxed ) 14.5" / 14.25"
    Right Arm / Left Arm ( Flexed )16" / 15.75"

  17. PRE WEEK 1

    I will update every week for the pre-stack.

    Training is very good, nutrition is in check except a few beers I had (3) last saturday. This happends once every 2 months so no biggie there. Cardio takes a lot of energy, and I'm feeling pretty sore from the stiff leg deads I did sunday. I'm really hoping this will help with recovery.

    My lifts are pretty static, going 1 more rep here and there. I still am progressing of course

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    PRE WEEK 1

    I will update every week for the pre-stack.

    Training is very good, nutrition is in check except a few beers I had (3) last saturday. This happends once every 2 months so no biggie there. Cardio takes a lot of energy, and I'm feeling pretty sore from the stiff leg deads I did sunday. I'm really hoping this will help with recovery.

    My lifts are pretty static, going 1 more rep here and there. I still am progressing of course
    Sounds like we're ready to get this show on the road!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Sounds like we're ready to get this show on the road!
    Hell yeah! It'll be another 4-5 days at least cause I'm in Canada, I am primed!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Hell yeah! It'll be another 4-5 days at least cause I'm in Canada, I am primed!!

    Lol I see how it is...we make you wait to see who's pick...you make us wait to log it..touche
  21. Got It!


    I got the package. Will start tomorrow, as I am just doing cardio today!!

    Time for some fun!

  22. yeaa man now this can get started good luck
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  23. late but in

  24. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    late but in
    You ain't too late. Day 1 comes in today

  25. DAY 1

    State:

    I was pretty tired as I haven't slept this night. I have no idea why, but I was hearing sounds that woke me up all the time during the night.

    Workout:

    I had a very good workout if you consider the lack of sleep I had. I have to day my eyes were closing by themselves toward the end of the workout lol. But the pumps were impressive. I usually get nothing close to this when I get a bad night's rest.

    Notes:

    Taste is quite different I must admit. It's not the "apple candy" kinda taste. It tastes just like if I'd put an apple in the blender and drink it. Kinda good. I like it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    DAY 1

    State:

    I was pretty tired as I haven't slept this night. I have no idea why, but I was hearing sounds that woke me up all the time during the night.

    Workout:

    I had a very good workout if you consider the lack of sleep I had. I have to day my eyes were closing by themselves toward the end of the workout lol. But the pumps were impressive. I usually get nothing close to this when I get a bad night's rest.

    Notes:

    Taste is quite different I must admit. It's not the "apple candy" kinda taste. It tastes just like if I'd put an apple in the blender and drink it. Kinda good. I like it
    hey john what were your stats agian? Im intrested in seeing how this works for you.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    hey john what were your stats agian? Im intrested in seeing how this works for you.
    My stats are posted just below my pics.

  28. DAY 2

    State:

    I was feeling a lot better today!

    Workout:

    My workout consisted of 60 mins. of cardio. I skipped it the day before, as I was really tired, so I caught up!

    Notes:

    Not much to note except the really huge surge of energy after my cardio which is surprising. I usually feel tired when I'm done cardio.

  29. DAY 3

    State:

    I was feeling very good, pepped for the workout. I started drinking a chai tea pre workout. Seems to help big time with the mood. I don't use stims at all now, except in tea. I don't even drink coffee anymore. So the chai is my only possible primer

    Workout:

    The workout was leg extensions, leg curls, walking lunges, standing calf raises, and a big dose of abs topped off with a 30 minute walk on the treadmill 4 MPH, 6.0 incline.

    Notes:

    I will need to get a strap for my knees, as I feel the pressure pushing when I do legs. I had to go lighter today because of that . Oh well, it's part of the game!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Norwegian's Pre-contest Prep w/IntraStack [sponsored]
    By Norwegian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:41 PM
  2. INTRASTACK (beginning monday)
    By msucurt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:18 PM
  3. AEN's IntrAstack VS Sapper564 The Rematch!!!(sponsored)
    By Sapper564 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 12:07 AM
  4. Jjohn Tests Hyperdrol X 2!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Log in
Log in