Jjohn tests out the IntraStack!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
GET READY!

This is a log that I will be starting soon. I will update everyday from now on just to establish a baseline of my lifts and diet etc..

My diet consists of approx. 4300 cals a day, with a 40-40-20 macro. Michael Elias is my trainer, and I am following his "Secret" diet.

I will post pictures and stats as soon as I get a chance. I have no tan, so they won't be really nice, but it's just to give an idea as many like the visual part of a log.

I won't be using any other BA products on this, just the basics.

Now let's see these in the mail :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! It's great to see such commitment to logs!

SuBBeD!

Good Luck!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck man subbed

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys!

Also, just a FYI, I will be doing cardio 30 mins ed from tomorrow, as I want to get rid of this bump. I am on a bulking diet, and intense training, that should drain me and get me closer to overtraining, so we'll see how I react when I incorporate the stack in :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
You want to get closer to over training?

Results should be interesting with this John. You planning on any shows in upcoming future (I know this is a bulk but do you have a time line for anything?)

M

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
you're gonna love this stuff for blastig you through that tough workout! IntraBolic is a very solid product. Best of luck with the log jjohn!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You want to get closer to over training?

Results should be interesting with this John. You planning on any shows in upcoming future (I know this is a bulk but do you have a time line for anything?)
Yeah, I mentionned closer to overtraining, meaning reaching my limit on my capabilities, trying not to go overboard. It is hard to track, I know, but we'll see as we go along.

I might be doing a show in November next year, but it will depend on how life trats me. I am finishing my computer network technologist diploma this year (CCNP), and am starting to work full time in April. On top of that, I want to complete a bachelor in administration part time.

So we'll see if I am able to handle all that without too much difficulties, and if I feel ready, I will start cutting around June 1st :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I mentionned closer to overtraining, meaning reaching my limit on my capabilities, trying not to go overboard. It is hard to track, I know, but we'll see as we go along.

I might be doing a show in November next year, but it will depend on how life trats me. I am finishing my computer network technologist diploma this year (CCNP), and am starting to work full time in April. On top of that, I want to complete a bachelor in administration part time.

So we'll see if I am able to handle all that without too much difficulties, and if I feel ready, I will start cutting around June 1st :)
Oh ok, you want to push your limits. I thought you meant you wanted to reach and go into over training.

Good luck with your schooling/ new job

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, in for the ride

:djparty:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
subbed. im doing a sponsored log on them as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good bud. Good luck with this!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good man, youre gonna enjoy this :cheers:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
PRE INTRA STACK

Allright! Here are the measurements:

Neck: 16"
Chest: 43"
Shoulders: 50"
Waist 33 3/4"
Hips: 35.5"
Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Relaxed) 24 1/4"
Right Calf / Left Calf ( Relaxed ) 17" / 16.75"
Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Flexed ) 24.75" / 24.75"
Right Calf / Left Calf ( Flexed ) 17" / 16.75"
Right Arm / Left Arm ( Relaxed ) 14.5" / 14.25"
Right Arm / Left Arm ( Flexed )16" / 15.75"

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
PRE WEEK 1

I will update every week for the pre-stack.

Training is very good, nutrition is in check except a few beers I had (3) last saturday. This happends once every 2 months so no biggie there. Cardio takes a lot of energy, and I'm feeling pretty sore from the stiff leg deads I did sunday. I'm really hoping this will help with recovery.

My lifts are pretty static, going 1 more rep here and there. I still am progressing of course :)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PRE WEEK 1

I will update every week for the pre-stack.

Training is very good, nutrition is in check except a few beers I had (3) last saturday. This happends once every 2 months so no biggie there. Cardio takes a lot of energy, and I'm feeling pretty sore from the stiff leg deads I did sunday. I'm really hoping this will help with recovery.

My lifts are pretty static, going 1 more rep here and there. I still am progressing of course :)
Sounds like we're ready to get this show on the road!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah! It'll be another 4-5 days at least cause I'm in Canada, I am primed!!

Lol I see how it is...we make you wait to see who's pick...you make us wait to log it..touche :wave:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Got It!

I got the package. Will start tomorrow, as I am just doing cardio today!!

Time for some fun!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:drunk: yeaa man now this can get started good luck

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

State:

I was pretty tired as I haven't slept this night. I have no idea why, but I was hearing sounds that woke me up all the time during the night.

Workout:

I had a very good workout if you consider the lack of sleep I had. I have to day my eyes were closing by themselves toward the end of the workout lol. But the pumps were impressive. I usually get nothing close to this when I get a bad night's rest.

Notes:

Taste is quite different I must admit. It's not the "apple candy" kinda taste. It tastes just like if I'd put an apple in the blender and drink it. Kinda good. I like it :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

State:

I was pretty tired as I haven't slept this night. I have no idea why, but I was hearing sounds that woke me up all the time during the night.

Workout:

I had a very good workout if you consider the lack of sleep I had. I have to day my eyes were closing by themselves toward the end of the workout lol. But the pumps were impressive. I usually get nothing close to this when I get a bad night's rest.

Notes:

Taste is quite different I must admit. It's not the "apple candy" kinda taste. It tastes just like if I'd put an apple in the blender and drink it. Kinda good. I like it :)
hey john what were your stats agian? Im intrested in seeing how this works for you.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

State:

I was feeling a lot better today!

Workout:

My workout consisted of 60 mins. of cardio. I skipped it the day before, as I was really tired, so I caught up!

Notes:

Not much to note except the really huge surge of energy after my cardio which is surprising. I usually feel tired when I'm done cardio.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

State:

I was feeling very good, pepped for the workout. I started drinking a chai tea pre workout. Seems to help big time with the mood. I don't use stims at all now, except in tea. I don't even drink coffee anymore. So the chai is my only possible primer :)

Workout:

The workout was leg extensions, leg curls, walking lunges, standing calf raises, and a big dose of abs topped off with a 30 minute walk on the treadmill 4 MPH, 6.0 incline.

Notes:

I will need to get a strap for my knees, as I feel the pressure pushing when I do legs. I had to go lighter today because of that :(. Oh well, it's part of the game!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

State:

I was feeling very good, pepped for the workout. I started drinking a chai tea pre workout. Seems to help big time with the mood. I don't use stims at all now, except in tea. I don't even drink coffee anymore. So the chai is my only possible primer :)

Workout:

The workout was leg extensions, leg curls, walking lunges, standing calf raises, and a big dose of abs topped off with a 30 minute walk on the treadmill 4 MPH, 6.0 incline.

Notes:

I will need to get a strap for my knees, as I feel the pressure pushing when I do legs. I had to go lighter today because of that :(. Oh well, it's part of the game!
Good idea man, a lot of people would have just said screw it than messed it up even more. Where exactly is the pressure?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Good idea man, a lot of people would have just said screw it than messed it up even more. Where exactly is the pressure?
It's pretty tough to say, feels like there is pressure inside my right knee. There's pain on top of the knee also. After a few sets the pain diminishes, but it ain't normal. I just get up and have to lean forward to transfer the weight on my butt muscles. I can still do lighter leg extensions though squats are the most painfull. I'm getting straps tonight.

My knees always have "cracked" since I'm 5 yrs old, just like my dad, so this is genetics. But this kind of pain ain't normal...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty tough to say, feels like there is pressure inside my right knee. There's pain on top of the knee also. After a few sets the pain diminishes, but it ain't normal. I just get up and have to lean forward to transfer the weight on my butt muscles. I can still do lighter leg extensions though squats are the most painfull. I'm getting straps tonight.

My knees always have "cracked" since I'm 5 yrs old, just like my dad, so this is genetics. But this kind of pain ain't normal...
Yea your probably fine but just be careful man. I am always a little weary when the inside of my knee hurts when I apply pressure when its bended (squats, leg press) just because the mcl is always in the back of my mind with those symptoms (like a sprain or something.) Sounds like you got it under control though.

What brand straps you thinking of getting?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yea your probably fine but just be careful man. I am always a little weary when the inside of my knee hurts when I apply pressure when its bended (squats, leg press) just because the mcl is always in the back of my mind with those symptoms (like a sprain or something.) Sounds like you got it under control though.

What brand straps you thinking of getting?
I was thinking of regular straps at the local supp store. I think it's Grizzly brand. Is there anything better?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Depending on how intense you want them I personally would recommend these (I haven't used knee wraps yet but I use Inzer's belts and they are top notch in all categories.)

Inzer Advanced Designs

APT Gear

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything looks good, just be a little weary with the knee thing man. That's the last thing you need is to set yourself back, just be smart bro, you know how to do it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys!

Also, just a FYI, I will be doing cardio 30 mins ed from tomorrow, as I want to get rid of this bump. I am on a bulking diet, and intense training, that should drain me and get me closer to overtraining, so we'll see how I react when I incorporate the stack in :)
I would think this stack would be great for not allowing you to reach this point! BA is great at building up endurance so I think in a week or two youll just hit this never ending energy spot when the BA has been flowing for a lil bit... Ive taken BA in bulk form and with another companies preworkout mix and been very impressed with what it did for me, Im sure that AEN has done this right and you should see some awesome results from this.

Good luck bro. poops is subbededededed.thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

State:

Oh man I was tired today! I did 10 hours of road yesterday and it was quite long!

Workout:

Impressively, the workout was awesome. I even had a gym buddy tell me I got bigger! I was tired as hell on top of that, so I am sure the pumps from these are noticeable not just by me, but by others!

Notes:

I just did an afternoon nap after my workout (3 hrs of nap lol) and now I'm feeling a lot better!! This product is already really cool!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compliments by others always help reassure what we think in our heads :)

Good idea with that nap man, I might go hit one now lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

State:

I did a good 45 minutes of cardio! I was so "into it" I didn't want to stop once I started on the treadmill. Now this is what I call an endurance boost!

Workout:

The workout was just cardio today. Terrific!

Notes:

I was feeling great all day. I will post a few pics I did with a friend of mine soon.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

State:

I did a good 45 minutes of cardio! I was so "into it" I didn't want to stop once I started on the treadmill. Now this is what I call an endurance boost!

Workout:

The workout was just cardio today. Terrific!

Notes:

I was feeling great all day. I will post a few pics I did with a friend of mine soon.
When cardio becomes a breeze (and enjoyable to the point where you don't want to stop) I find it makes everything else so much easier (mood, stress levels, so on.)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
When cardio becomes a breeze (and enjoyable to the point where you don't want to stop) I find it makes everything else so much easier (mood, stress levels, so on.)
Oh yeah. That's so true. Once you do that little bit of cardio, you feel so much better!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling that feeling of not wanting to stop on the cardio is going to stick around for a while :cool: IA + IXL really makes cardio out to be a joke.

Lookin forward to the pics John (strong nh)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Here are a few pics ;)
Thay look a lot better in b&w but I don't have em here.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

State:

I was feeling just okay. My workout was so-so this time compared to the other ones. But tonight I will get these arms BLOWN UP!

Workout:

I did some cardio as well as my upper body today. Pretty good workout!

Notes:

I ate a full tub of Ben & Jerry's and a big portobello mushroom from Quizno's. I felt like I really had to cheat. And cheated I did. These goodies went right in!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin solid man. Even on off-days cardio is a joke with this stack :cool: