Jjohn tests out the IntraStack!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Sounds good man. What goals do you think you need to hit to be able to take it? (weight, bf, etc.)
    Good question man. If I can show up at 185 really ripped I'd be extremely happy!

2. DAY 13

State:

I was full of energy, and ready to hit the iron!!

Workout:

I blasted my arms like there was no tomorrow! I did 2 run-the-rack bicep curls, 3 super sets of barbell and ez-bar curls, and 3 triple drop sets of preachers. Just for the bi's!

Triceps, I did Close grip Bench press, High pulle pulldowns superset with reverse pulldowns, skullcrushers and dips.

I also hit the chest and back

I felt like I could go on and on!

Notes:

I also noticed that my sleep is just INSANE these days. I sleep very deeply, and really have to attribute it to the Intrastack (???). An added benefit I didn't know about!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    DAY 13

State:

I was full of energy, and ready to hit the iron!!

Workout:

I blasted my arms like there was no tomorrow! I did 2 run-the-rack bicep curls, 3 super sets of barbell and ez-bar curls, and 3 triple drop sets of preachers. Just for the bi's!

Triceps, I did Close grip Bench press, High pulle pulldowns superset with reverse pulldowns, skullcrushers and dips.

I also hit the chest and back

I felt like I could go on and on!

Notes:

I also noticed that my sleep is just INSANE these days. I sleep very deeply, and really have to attribute it to the Intrastack (???). An added benefit I didn't know about!
    Interesting comments about the sleep..lol. May be a first for that one, but who cares.

Sounds like you had a sick workout man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Interesting comments about the sleep..lol. May be a first for that one, but who cares.

Sounds like you had a sick workout man.

Yeah, pretty weird huh? Maybe because I train harder I don't know! But it's good!!

5. DAY 14

State:

I took an hour nap before hitting the gym, and I was pretty rested.

Workout:

I hit the legs today! Energy was at it's highest, and I was feeling some real pumps!

I started to stretch my quads, and the pain seem to have diminished. I think it was mostly tension in the knee that caused it.

Notes:

Nothing out of the ordinary to report. This stack really rocks my socks off!
    •   

6. Good log so far man...IA is amazing stuff i really like it and it seems like you are starting to feel the same way
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Good log so far man...IA is amazing stuff i really like it and it seems like you are starting to feel the same way
    Oh yeah! Love it!

8. jjohn im in on following your log man, i followed texaslifter89 log to on the ia itraxcell he seemed to love it to i may have to give this stuff a try

9. Quote Originally Posted by cantstop19 View Post
    jjohn im in on following your log man, i followed texaslifter89 log to on the ia itraxcell he seemed to love it to i may have to give this stuff a try
    It really is good. I will recommend this product to everyone who is looking for a good boost. Imagine what it can do with X Factor!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    It really is good. I will recommend this product to everyone who is looking for a good boost. Imagine what it can do with X Factor!

XF WHORE!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    XF WHORE!!
    And I ain't shy bout it!!

12. DAY 16

State:

Finished my day at 11AM today. I had a good rest day, ready to hit the iron!

Workout:

I did some shoulders, tri's and legs. Along with a 40 minutes of cardio.

Notes:

I love the endurance boost this gives me. I really have to order a few tubs! Next time I am definetly putting this in my XF stack!

13. Nice job on the log bro, and good luck with the competition!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Nice job on the log bro, and good luck with the competition!
    Many thanks man! Hopefully I will get there! I got accepted at the U. I'm starting my job full time, so I'll be very busy!

15. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Many thanks man! Hopefully I will get there! I got accepted at the U. I'm starting my job full time, so I'll be very busy!
    NOOOOOO......not miami!!! haha

Just kidding man, i'm just a gator at heart. Good luck with everything!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

16. I hope this stack leads to a first place!! :clean:

17. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    I hope this stack leads to a first place!! :clean:
    Well with all the juicers out there I am not expecting a 1st. But I will have fun, be proud of my accomplishements!

18. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Well with all the juicers out there I am not expecting a 1st. But I will have fun, be proud of my accomplishements!

Oooh. what organization?

19. jjohn what job did you get at the u

20. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Oooh. what organization?
    I don't remember the exact name. I'll let you know as soon as I register.

21. Quote Originally Posted by cantstop19 View Post
    jjohn what job did you get at the u
    I didn't get a job there.

I will be working full time in computer networks, and attending part time courses at the u tu get my bachelor in administration.

22. DAY 18

State:

I was feeling very good all day.

Workout:

No workout today. I am starting my new plan tomorrow!

Notes:

I am so excited to start my new training it's just insane. And with the intrastack I'll be in paradise!

23. Woohooo, paradise here we come!!!!

24. DAY 19

State:

I tried a new face cream and it completely burned my face yesterday. I slept really bad as I had the burning sensation woke me up about 10 times in the night. I woke up and sprayed Solarcaine right in my face and went back to sleep lol. I was feeling ugly to say the least this morning. I had trouble opening an eye it was so "puffy". I looked like I took 10 dbol pills in 1 night and retained tons of water haha. I still look pretty bad. People ask me what I did, and of course, they don't beleive a cream can do that. Oh well

Workout:

Now that was a helluva workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! (are there enough exclamation points there? )

Oooh lala it was fun. I did a huge chest workout. Some exercises were:

Incline barbell press
    Superset of flat press and flyes
    Decline barbell presses
    Dips
    Cable crossovers

Let me tell you, this was a pumped up chest right there!

After that I ended it with 30 minutes cardio at 15% incline, 3.1 mph. This I will feel tomorrow!

Notes:

Got myself a new date this week end so I got out of the gym with all my expectations met, and even more!

25. Sorry bout the face man that sounds rough...glad the workout went well tho
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Sorry bout the face man that sounds rough...glad the workout went well tho
    It was pretty rough lol, and still itchy... But the fact that the workout went so well makes my day 100% anyways

27. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    It was pretty rough lol, and still itchy... But the fact that the workout went so well makes my day 100% anyways
    Couldn't have been that bad if you grabbed yourself a date

28. DAY 20

State:

My face is getting better. It was a acne cream. Strangely I don't have any more acne it burned so bad

Workout:

Another grueling workout here. It was some back, abs and intense cardio!

I almost puked on the treadmill. With 4300 cals a day and 500+ g. protein, you feel quite full

Notes:

The workout was very intense. No long chat breaks, I was primed, pumped, and felt HUGE!

29. DAY 21

State:

Very good. A little tired, but nothing to worry about.

Workout:

ARMS DAY!!!

I blasted these guns like there was no tomorrow! The pump was just insane! I love the stuff. It helps me big time.

Notes:

Another intense, focused, grueling workout. Sleep is still pretty awesome. I snoozed it for 30 minutes!

30. Keep the solid workouts man...every one is one more step in the right direction. Gotta be confident going into that comp.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Norwegian's Pre-contest Prep w/IntraStack [sponsored]
    By Norwegian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:41 PM
  2. INTRASTACK (beginning monday)
    By msucurt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:18 PM
  3. AEN's IntrAstack VS Sapper564 The Rematch!!!(sponsored)
    By Sapper564 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 12:07 AM
  4. Jjohn Tests Hyperdrol X 2!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 09:00 PM