Jjohn tests out the IntraStack!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    DAY 3

    State:

    I was feeling very good, pepped for the workout. I started drinking a chai tea pre workout. Seems to help big time with the mood. I don't use stims at all now, except in tea. I don't even drink coffee anymore. So the chai is my only possible primer

    Workout:

    The workout was leg extensions, leg curls, walking lunges, standing calf raises, and a big dose of abs topped off with a 30 minute walk on the treadmill 4 MPH, 6.0 incline.

    Notes:

    I will need to get a strap for my knees, as I feel the pressure pushing when I do legs. I had to go lighter today because of that . Oh well, it's part of the game!
    Good idea man, a lot of people would have just said screw it than messed it up even more. Where exactly is the pressure?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Good idea man, a lot of people would have just said screw it than messed it up even more. Where exactly is the pressure?
    It's pretty tough to say, feels like there is pressure inside my right knee. There's pain on top of the knee also. After a few sets the pain diminishes, but it ain't normal. I just get up and have to lean forward to transfer the weight on my butt muscles. I can still do lighter leg extensions though squats are the most painfull. I'm getting straps tonight.

    My knees always have "cracked" since I'm 5 yrs old, just like my dad, so this is genetics. But this kind of pain ain't normal...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    It's pretty tough to say, feels like there is pressure inside my right knee. There's pain on top of the knee also. After a few sets the pain diminishes, but it ain't normal. I just get up and have to lean forward to transfer the weight on my butt muscles. I can still do lighter leg extensions though squats are the most painfull. I'm getting straps tonight.

    My knees always have "cracked" since I'm 5 yrs old, just like my dad, so this is genetics. But this kind of pain ain't normal...
    Yea your probably fine but just be careful man. I am always a little weary when the inside of my knee hurts when I apply pressure when its bended (squats, leg press) just because the mcl is always in the back of my mind with those symptoms (like a sprain or something.) Sounds like you got it under control though.

    What brand straps you thinking of getting?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Yea your probably fine but just be careful man. I am always a little weary when the inside of my knee hurts when I apply pressure when its bended (squats, leg press) just because the mcl is always in the back of my mind with those symptoms (like a sprain or something.) Sounds like you got it under control though.

    What brand straps you thinking of getting?
    I was thinking of regular straps at the local supp store. I think it's Grizzly brand. Is there anything better?

  5. Depending on how intense you want them I personally would recommend these (I haven't used knee wraps yet but I use Inzer's belts and they are top notch in all categories.)

    Inzer Advanced Designs

    APT Gear
    •   
       


  6. Thanks a lot man. Much appreciated.

  7. Everything looks good, just be a little weary with the knee thing man. That's the last thing you need is to set yourself back, just be smart bro, you know how to do it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Thanks for the support guys!

    Also, just a FYI, I will be doing cardio 30 mins ed from tomorrow, as I want to get rid of this bump. I am on a bulking diet, and intense training, that should drain me and get me closer to overtraining, so we'll see how I react when I incorporate the stack in
    I would think this stack would be great for not allowing you to reach this point! BA is great at building up endurance so I think in a week or two youll just hit this never ending energy spot when the BA has been flowing for a lil bit... Ive taken BA in bulk form and with another companies preworkout mix and been very impressed with what it did for me, Im sure that AEN has done this right and you should see some awesome results from this.

    Good luck bro. poops is subbededededed.thumbsup:

  9. DAY 5

    State:

    Oh man I was tired today! I did 10 hours of road yesterday and it was quite long!

    Workout:

    Impressively, the workout was awesome. I even had a gym buddy tell me I got bigger! I was tired as hell on top of that, so I am sure the pumps from these are noticeable not just by me, but by others!

    Notes:

    I just did an afternoon nap after my workout (3 hrs of nap lol) and now I'm feeling a lot better!! This product is already really cool!

  10. Compliments by others always help reassure what we think in our heads


    Good idea with that nap man, I might go hit one now lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Compliments by others always help reassure what we think in our heads


    Good idea with that nap man, I might go hit one now lol
    I'm glad you and all the others are following

  12. DAY 6

    State:

    I did a good 45 minutes of cardio! I was so "into it" I didn't want to stop once I started on the treadmill. Now this is what I call an endurance boost!

    Workout:

    The workout was just cardio today. Terrific!

    Notes:

    I was feeling great all day. I will post a few pics I did with a friend of mine soon.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    DAY 6

    State:

    I did a good 45 minutes of cardio! I was so "into it" I didn't want to stop once I started on the treadmill. Now this is what I call an endurance boost!

    Workout:

    The workout was just cardio today. Terrific!

    Notes:

    I was feeling great all day. I will post a few pics I did with a friend of mine soon.
    When cardio becomes a breeze (and enjoyable to the point where you don't want to stop) I find it makes everything else so much easier (mood, stress levels, so on.)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    When cardio becomes a breeze (and enjoyable to the point where you don't want to stop) I find it makes everything else so much easier (mood, stress levels, so on.)
    Oh yeah. That's so true. Once you do that little bit of cardio, you feel so much better!

  15. I have a feeling that feeling of not wanting to stop on the cardio is going to stick around for a while IA + IXL really makes cardio out to be a joke.

    Lookin forward to the pics John (strong nh)

  16. Here are a few pics
    Thay look a lot better in b&w but I don't have em here.










  17. DAY 7

    State:

    I was feeling just okay. My workout was so-so this time compared to the other ones. But tonight I will get these arms BLOWN UP!

    Workout:

    I did some cardio as well as my upper body today. Pretty good workout!

    Notes:

    I ate a full tub of Ben & Jerry's and a big portobello mushroom from Quizno's. I felt like I really had to cheat. And cheated I did. These goodies went right in!

  18. Lookin solid man. Even on off-days cardio is a joke with this stack

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Lookin solid man. Even on off-days cardio is a joke with this stack
    Thanks for the support buddy!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Thanks for the support buddy!!
    No doubt, we're right around the same age, size, and strength...it's like supporting myself lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    No doubt, we're right around the same age, size, and strength...it's like supporting myself lol
    Haha you look bigger than me, so it's motivating to get a bigger guy sayin he's as big as you :P

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Haha you look bigger than me, so it's motivating to get a bigger guy sayin he's as big as you :P
    Lol, I doubt it man, I'm 194, but I'll take that compliment any day hahaha I'm gonna stop by this log more often

  23. DAY 10

    State:

    I was pretty good as I was eating a lot of glycogen filling nutrients. (good words for granola bars :P )

    Workout:

    The pump was amazing. Once again, I love the tingling sensation!!!

    Notes:

    Easter is coming, and I will be cheating a little bit Then monday it will be no cheating til November!

  24. DAY 11

    State:

    Great! I can't complain.

    Workout:

    I worked out with my cousin, and we had fun. Workout was intense and fun!

    Notes:

    I'm with the familly, and am top notch as we speak!

  25. DAY 12

    State:

    Full of ham, omelettes, maple syrup!!!

    Workout:

    Just pumped a little cardio and went by to see the girls who work at the gym

    Notes:

    Can't wait to get back to the diet and prepare for the show!

  26. John do you find the pump in the gym lasts a while after or does it subside? I'm not a proponent at all of basing products on the "pump" but I am looking for a solid product that can make a pump last (for after gym beach sessions that will be here soon ) and also has worth the price of admission muscle benefits.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    John do you find the pump in the gym lasts a while after or does it subside? I'm not a proponent at all of basing products on the "pump" but I am looking for a solid product that can make a pump last (for after gym beach sessions that will be here soon ) and also has worth the price of admission muscle benefits.
    Hmmm. Unfortunately, for me, they subside after the gym pretty quickly. In all honesty, I beleive the only product that give a perpetual pump is AAS/PH.. X Factor does make the pump last for a good hour after training, but definetly not all day...

  28. What show are you prepping for?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    What show are you prepping for?
    I am going for Mr. Ottawa junior in November

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I am going for Mr. Ottawa junior in November
    Sounds good man. What goals do you think you need to hit to be able to take it? (weight, bf, etc.)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Norwegian's Pre-contest Prep w/IntraStack [sponsored]
    By Norwegian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 08:41 PM
  2. INTRASTACK (beginning monday)
    By msucurt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:18 PM
  3. AEN's IntrAstack VS Sapper564 The Rematch!!!(sponsored)
    By Sapper564 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 01:07 AM
  4. Jjohn Tests Hyperdrol X 2!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Log in
Log in