Gaining strength while cutting fat log

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a 35 day Junglewarfar, Anabolic Pump, Pslin bulk cycle. I put on 10lbs, from 220lbs to 230lbs. 10lbs in 35 days means I have a lot of fat to cut away. During this bulk cycle I was lifting for maximal hypertrophy, higher volume, lower intensity.

I've transitioned into my strength phase, high intensity, lower volume, but at the same time, I'm in a fat cutting phase too. These two happened to coincide at this point in time, I wouldn't normally plan it like this, but this is the situation.

I need to cut fat from my bulk cycle, but I'm also in a maximal strength phase.

These are my supps:
For Strength and Also Weight Loss
- RPM
- DRIVE
- Anabolic Pump
- Pslin

Strictly for Weight loss and Diet Control
- DCP
- Yohimbine HCL
( Guggoblic Extreme) removed at Day 4
- Sesamin Oil
- Fish Oil
- Lipotrophin-PM
- Venom Lean Dreams (to replace Gugg Xtreme)

I'm currently 230lbs, 20% bf. Long term goal is to reach 200-210lbs, 12-15% bf, while at the same time, gaining strength. Short term goal, losing 1-3lbs a week.

Last edited:
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Day 1
BI’s, with an emphasis on brachioradialus
My current cardio level is really low. I haven’t done any cardio since the summer, when I weighed 197lbs and it shows (I did two bulk cycles in a row by the way, which is how I ended up at 230lbs). I started my workout with 20 min on the stairclimber at 5 speed. I only made it to 13 min.

Alternating Db Hammer Curls
60lbs x 8 reps
65lbs x 6 reps
70lbs x 5 reps

Concentrated Hammer Curls
40lbs x 8 reps
45lbs x 7 reps
50lbs x 6 reps

Free Weight Loaded Preacher Curl Machine, using a rope instead of the standard machine grip
70lbs x 8 reps
80lbs x 6 reps
90lbs x 5 reps

EZ Bar Reverse curls
90lbs x 8 reps
100lbs x 6 reps
110lbs x 5 reps

Preacher Barbell Reverse Wrist Curls
55lbs x 8 reps
65lbs x 6 reps
75lbs x 5 reps

Db Reverse Wrist Curls
40lbs x 8 reps
45lbs x 8 reps
50lbs x 6 reps

RPM IS THE TRUTH!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Day 2
Chest
Started with the stairclimber. I only set it on 15 min at 5 speed and I actually completed it. I expect to see my cardio coming back little by little.

I felt hypoglycemic into my first set of bench presses. I didn't eat enough carbs prior to working out. Anabolic Pump will do that to you, but I'm sure this was primarily perpetuated by the cardio I did. I know it isn't much, but for my "CURRENT" shape, it is. I bought a gatoraid to fix this issue.

Flat Bench
275lbs x 8 reps
295lbs x 6 reps
295lbs x 5 reps

Smith Incline Press
225lbs x 8 reps
245lbs x 6 reps
265lbs x 5 reps

Weighted Dips
70lbs x 8 reps
80lbs x 6 reps
90lbs x 5 reps

Hammer Wide Chest Press
320lbs x 8 reps
360lbs x 6 reps
410lbs x 5 reps (4 and a ½ actually)

Free Weight Loaded Tricep Machine
270lbs x 8 reps
290lbs x 6 reps
310lbs x 5 reps

Incline Machine Press
225lbs x 8 reps
245lbs x 6 reps
265lbs x 5 reps

RPM IS STILL THE TRUTH

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, I am going to follow to see how you are doing, as I will be cutting shortly myself and was looking at adding pslin and AP to my arsenal.

Subbed

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daily Intake

My current daily intake is:
8 caps RPM
6 caps Drive
6 caps Yohimbine HCL (boosting up to 8 starting tomorrow)
(6 caps Gugglebolic Extreme) removed at Day 4
6-8 caps DCP
3-4 caps Anabolic Pump
1 cap Pslin
12 cap 1000mg Fish Oil
7.5 ml Sesamin Oil
3 caps Lipotrophin-PM

Last edited:
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why the Guggoblic Extreme, im assuming you have read about Guggulsterones?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
My current daily intake is:
8 caps RPM
6 caps Drive
6 caps Yohimbine HCL (boosting up to 8 starting tomorrow)
6 caps Gugglebolic Extreme
6-8 caps DCP
3-4 caps Anabolic Pump
1 cap Pslin
12 cap 1000mg Fish Oil
7.5 ml Sesamin Oil
3 caps Lipotrophin-PM
Damn 8 rpm, do you take them all pre-workout at one dose? Are you a little bit more stim resistant (or use them often) or do you just prefer to up the dose (I would say mega dose but you are a big guy...)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
subbed, my current supplements are very similar to yours so it will be interesting to see how it works for someone else. on a side note i take 6 rpm pre-workout and find that i may bump it up. how do you find that 8 works for you?

dan

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn 8 rpm, do you take them all pre-workout at one dose? Are you a little bit more stim resistant (or use them often) or do you just prefer to up the dose (I would say mega dose but you are a big guy...)
No, 3 RPM in the morning, 2RPM midday and 3RPM pre-workout. My dose schedule looks like this:

First thing in the morning
3 RPM
3 DRIVE
3 Yohimbine HCL
2 DCP
1 AP

30 min - 45 min later I eat breakfast.
POST MEAL
2.5ml Sesamin Oil
x4 dose Fish Oil
2 gugglebolic Extreme

Pre-Lunch
2 RPM
3 Yohimbine HCL
2 DCP
1 AP

45min - 1 hour later I eat lunch.

POST MEAL
2.5ml Sesamin Oil
x4 dose Fish Oil
2 gugglebolic Extreme

PRE-WORKOUT
3 RPM
3 DRIVE
3 Yohimbine HCL
2 DCP
1 AP

30min - 45 hour later I eat PRE-WORKOUT MEAL.

POST MEAL
2.5ml Sesamin Oil
x4 dose Fish Oil
2 gugglebolic Extreme

POST WORKOUT
1 AP
1 Pslin
2 DCP

15min - 20 min later
Post workout meal

Before Bed
3 Lipotrophin-PM

Only thing that changes is the amount of RPM and I only take Drive first thing in the morning and pre-workout.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang thats some nice strength you got going right now...i think you should easily gain strength while leaning out on this stack if you keep everything on track, good luck i will be following

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why the Guggoblic Extreme, im assuming you have read about Guggulsterones?
Yes and No. I've read what it's suppose to do.

"Although the majority of studies on guggulipid have been on its cholesterol lowering ability, it has also been identified as a weight loss agent. It activates lipolytic enzymes (1) and increases T3 levels, presumably due to increased conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver, although it may also stimulate the thyroid directly (2).

Quite a few studies have been done on both humans and animals accessing guggul's ability to stimulate fat loss. Animal studies have shown a positive effect (2, 3), and human studies have either shown a benefit or have been equivocal (3). Unfortunately, many of these studies were inadequately controlled. A study that controlled for BMI, concurrent drug use, diet, and exercise found that people who took guggul lost 1.92 kg after 15 days compared with .32 kg in the control group (3).

As stated, orally administered guggulipid increases T3 (tryiidothyronine) levels in animal models. T3 is the conversion product of T4, which is produced by the thyroid gland. Thyroid hormone levels are intricately involved in metabolic homeostasis. Increased thyroid levels cause more fat to be burned and decreased levels increase the likelihood of fat being stored. When one normally goes on a diet, the body responds by decreasing T3 levels and thus decreasing metabolic rate. But if T3 levels are increased, diets are much more effective at causing fat loss (4). It has not been established how guggulipid increases T3 levels, but the prevailing theory is that it is by decreasing lipid peroxidation (2)."

I've checked board discussions on here and at bb.com and I hear back and forth, pro and oppose to the use of guggles. I added it because I wanted an additional non-stim fat burner. Feel free to enlighten me on your opinions of this supplement. From what I've read, I have not been convinced that it is a "bad" product, but I'm open and interested in your personal knowledge on it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang thats some nice strength you got going right now...i think you should easily gain strength while leaning out on this stack if you keep everything on track, good luck i will be following
Thanks, I'm reinvigorated in my lifting. I've been lifting high volume, low intensity for about 6 months and it's become very physically redundant and mentally monotonous, so going high intensity felt GREAT.

The circulating testosterone exerted from heavy lifts makes me feel like a beast, I really missed that.

I give myself two weeks to see where my strength is REALLY at, once I make all the neural re-adaption(s) to high intensity exercises. Increased neuron firing rate, increased motor unit muscle recruitment, coordination of motor unit firing... but I was really pleased with where I was at for my first day back at going heavy.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most important thing to a goal such as this to have a mild kcal deficit. I have been doing this for a little over a year now and my number are higher now then they were when I had about 12 more lbs of fat on me.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most important thing to a goal such as this to have a mild kcal deficit. I have been doing this for a little over a year now and my number are higher now then they were when I had about 12 more lbs of fat on me.
I agree. You've mentioned having a lifestyle diet rather then a phase or cycle diet, which has been my philosophy for many years now. I'm choosing cleaner foods in general, but my over all kcals are being adjusted in a progressively decreasing manner.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
No, 3 RPM in the morning, 2RPM midday and 3RPM pre-workout. My dose schedule looks like this:

First thing in the morning
3 RPM
3 DRIVE
3 Yohimbine HCL
2 DCP
1 AP

30 min - 45 min later I eat breakfast.
POST MEAL
2.5ml Sesamin Oil
x4 dose Fish Oil
2 gugglebolic Extreme

Pre-Lunch
2 RPM
3 Yohimbine HCL
2 DCP
1 AP

45min - 1 hour later I eat lunch.

POST MEAL
2.5ml Sesamin Oil
x4 dose Fish Oil
2 gugglebolic Extreme

PRE-WORKOUT
3 RPM
3 DRIVE
3 Yohimbine HCL
2 DCP
1 AP

30min - 45 hour later I eat PRE-WORKOUT MEAL.

POST MEAL
2.5ml Sesamin Oil
x4 dose Fish Oil
2 gugglebolic Extreme

POST WORKOUT
1 AP
1 Pslin
2 DCP

15min - 20 min later
Post workout meal

Before Bed
3 Lipotrophin-PM

Only thing that changes is the amount of RPM and I only take Drive first thing in the morning and pre-workout.
Looks good man. I was thinking you should throw some Reset Ad if you needed 8 caps at once lol. Side question; what time do you work out and if its late do you notice RPM keeping you awake or do the Lipo-PM take care of that?

I also agree when you guys talk about a lifestyle diet as opposed to a cutting/bulking phase. I've been doing the cutting/bulking phases and have come to dislike it. Getting to a certain bf% and staying there is certainly possible while gaining muscle and training like an anima (1 last "cut" phase them I'm done with it.) Gonna follow along on this because I'm intrigued as to whats going to happen with your lifts with this type of diet and supplementation. Best of luck brother.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good man. I was thinking you should throw some Reset Ad if you needed 8 caps at once lol. Side question; what time do you work out and if its late do you notice RPM keeping you awake or do the Lipo-PM take care of that?

I also agree when you guys talk about a lifestyle diet as opposed to a cutting/bulking phase. I've been doing the cutting/bulking phases and have come to dislike it. Getting to a certain bf% and staying there is certainly possible while gaining muscle and training like an anima (1 last "cut" phase them I'm done with it.) Gonna follow along on this because I'm intrigued as to whats going to happen with your lifts with this type of diet and supplementation. Best of luck brother.
I do have Rest AD on stand by :thumbsup: I'm very stim tolerant as is and I adapt very quickly to stims. I suspect I'll be feeling a much lesser stim effect from RPM in 2-3 weeks, which has been the trend in the past for me.

I workout at 5:30-6:00pm everyday. I take my RPM no later then 4:30pm.

This is what I've discovered about RPM. My workout partner took 4 RPM's at 5:00pm (he's 240lbs) and was up shadow boxing at 3:30am (seriously). I myself have had to resort to Tylenol PM in the past to fight off the insomnia from taking RPM so late in the day.

However, because I'm dosing RPM throughout the day, by the time it hits 10:00-10:30pm, my body has become thrashed and crashed from being moderately stimulated all day, so I sleep okay.

I'm also curious about my strength progress. My true strength at 230lbs will emerge in about 2 weeks, once I've made all the neural adaption(s) to high intensity exercises. Although I'll probably be 3-4lbs lighter in two weeks, but I don't think that will make a significant difference in strength change.

From that point of my current peak strength at 227-230lbs, as I drop into the 220's to 2-teens, I intend to see my strength continuing to climb.

For the record, my RPM will without a doubt run out before my DRIVE and I will still want a foundational STIM product in my stack. Once my RPM runs out I will be subbing in USPLabs new RECREATE and of course I'll note that in my log when I make that transition.

Once my DRIVE runs dry, the only potential strength supps I'll have in my arsenal will be my AP/Pslin.

(I have a bottle of X-factor and another bottle of Jungle Warfare to potentially replace my DRIVE if need be, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Maybe I'll ask you guys what you'd want to see).

We'll see how this all turns out eh. One step at a time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.s.

If I can get my hands on a digital camera I'll make an effort to get before pics and maybe pics every loss of 5 or 10lbs. I'll see what I can do.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Day 3

BIG BAD BACK

I saved cardio for the end of the workout. It's the Dead Lifters Code... not really, but I did wait until the end.

DEAD LIFTS
405lbs x 8 reps
455lbs x 5 reps (personal best)
465lbs x 4 reps (personal best)

Weighted, Neutral Grip Pull Ups
bodyweight + 25lbs x 8 reps
bodyweight + 45lbs x 6 reps
body weight + 70lbs x 5 reps

Incline Bench, Double Db Rows
105lbs Db's x 8 reps
110lbs Db's x 6 reps
115lbs Db's x 5 reps

Machine Rows
250lbs x 8 reps
270lbs x 6 reps
290lbs x 6 reps

I cannot tell you how trashed I felt at the end of the workout. I dragged myself kicking & screaming to do 15 min of stairclimber at level 6 speed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds saucy. Did you use straps or chalk during this session?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds saucy. Did you use straps or chalk during this session?
Straps, my gym doesn't look too kindly on chalk.

If I were able to hold and pull 465lbs for multiple reps with my raw grip, I'd go find Popeye and slap him.

I "hear" single reps are plausible to hold heavy, heavy loads with a raw grip, but I've never tried it. However, I am a huge advocate of forearm (flexors, extensors and brachioradialus) development and strength, so they are up to par, but I've never tried Dead Lifting without straps before.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straps, my gym doesn't look too kindly on chalk.

If I were able to hold and pull 465lbs for multiple reps with my raw grip, I'd go find Popeye and slap him.

I "hear" single reps are plausible to hold heavy, heavy loads with a raw grip, but I've never tried it. However, I am a huge advocate of forearm (flexors, extensors and brachioradialus) development and strength, so they are up to par, but I've never tried Dead Lifting without straps before.
I like to use chalk during back training. My grip is much weaker than my pulling strength, so I end up using straps during my working sets. My hands also sweat a ton while training.1

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

DOMS city USA. I haven't been this sore in a long, long time. My chest is ripped apart and my back is worse, from traps to spinal erectors. Damn I miss this.

I foresee this as my rest day, and by rest I mean I will do some cardio only and not lift until tomorrow.

Still working on those pics.

Our Law Firm has a digital camera that we all use to take pictures of property damage on vehicles or client's injuries. I suppose I could technically use that, but then my pictures would be accessible to all and that has some serious awkwardness potential.

I'm definitely not going out and buying a digital camera for this sole purpose, so the Firm's general camera might be it if push comes to shove.

I've been in discussion about the use of Gugglebolic Extreme and I believe I may have been convinced to remove it from my stack, starting today.

P.S. Can anyone suggest another effective non-stim to take it's place???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. You've mentioned having a lifestyle diet rather then a phase or cycle diet, which has been my philosophy for many years now. I'm choosing cleaner foods in general, but my over all kcals are being adjusted in a progressively decreasing manner.
over a year of that now for me, but its finally really truly built in behavior, I'm not even interested in most of the things I used to be foodwise. Except freakin lobster bisque, man I still have an urge for that somehow :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
over a year of that now for me, but its finally really truly built in behavior, I'm not even interested in most of the things I used to be foodwise. Except freakin lobster bisque, man I still have an urge for that somehow :D
I've never had the pleasure of trying that... mmmmmm....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Venom Lean Dreams

I've made the trade with Gugglebolic Extreme for Venom Lean Dreams. Therefore, my current Stack is this:

- DRIVE/RPM
- Anabolic Pump/Pslin

- Yohimbine HCL
- DCP
- x2 dose Sesamine Oil
- x4 dose Fish Oil

- Lipotrophin-PM
- Venom Lean Dreams (pending arrival)

If I am fully convinced without reservations, that I should indefinitely remove Gugglebolic Extreme from my Stack, then I'll probably give away my two bottles to whoever is willing to take it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've made the trade with Gugglebolic Extreme for Venom Lean Dreams. Therefore, my current Stack is this:

- DRIVE/RPM
- Anabolic Pump/Pslin

- Yohimbine HCL
- DCP
- x2 dose Sesamine Oil
- x4 dose Fish Oil

- Lipotrophin-PM
- Venom Lean Dreams (pending arrival)

If I am fully convinced without reservations, that I should indefinitely remove Gugglebolic Extreme from my Stack, then I'll probably give away my two bottles to whoever is willing to take it.
good choice

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

I did 20 min of intervals on the stairclimber at level 8. It KILLED my out of shape @$$, but it feels good to be taking cardio serious again. I'm happier when I'm leaning, then when I'm bulking and I have more fun when my lifts are high intensity rather then high volume. Therefore, everything is all good right on.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Man your taking in a whole whack load of pills everyday eh. Your like my grandpa.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Man your taking in a whole whack load of pills everyday eh. Your like my grandpa.
Thats what my roommate tells me. But they're spread out nicely throughout the day.

And it would be AWESOME if Medicare covered the cost of my supps!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good choice
Thanks to you warbird. You raised my initial "serious" concern about looking into the situation. I couldn't find any threads that were very convincing regarding the Guggles issue, so I PM'd all the knowledgeable people who's opinons I trust and respect, Rodja, Strategicmove, Easy and Sean helped me with sources, so I appreciate the initial kick in the @$$ :cheers:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

This morning I took my ten hour fasted/dehydrated state weight and I was 227.2lbs. I believe this would be my most accurate reading.

I was probably 230lbs full of water/food and what else, so my offical starting weight bone dry is 227.2lbs, 20-22% bf. I've taken all three measurements of bf%, BIA, Calipers, Hydrostatic and they all toggle between 20-22%.

Still working on those before pics

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Preface: I stated earlier that I would give myself one to two weeks to reach my full "neuromuscular" potential, and today was a good case of the wonders of neural adaption. My hammer's went sky high just since Monday. I believe as far as hammer curls goes, today's numbers will be an official strength marker (as I believe my neural adaption(s) have set in) and we will see if these numbers go up or down as I cut weight.

I began my workout with 35 min of intervals on the Stair-Stepper at level 6.

Bi's

Alternating Db Curls
60lbs x 10 reps (+ 2 reps since Monday; Day 1)
65lbs x 8 reps (+ 2 reps since Monday; Day 1)
70bs x 6 reps (+1 rep since Monday; Day 1)
75lbs x 4 reps (+ 5lbs & 4 reps since Monday; Day 1)

Vertical Preacher, Single Arm Db Curls
45lbs x 8 reps
50lbs x 6 reps
55lbs x 5 reps

EZ Bar Curls
90lbs x 8 reps
100lbs x 5 reps
110lbs x 5 reps

Free Weight Loaded, Preacher Curl Machine
70lbs x 8 reps
90lbs x 6 reps
115lbs x 4 reps

Standing, Double Cable Curls
100lbs x 8 reps
120lbs x 6 reps
140lbs x 4 reps

Behind the Back, Wrist Curls
185lbs x 8 reps + static contraction until failure
185lbs x 6 reps + static contraction until failure

My cardio felt good today, I can feel it slowly picking up. On Monday I couldn't finish 15 min of the Stairclimber to save my life and today I was able to do 35 min on the stair-stepper.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Day 6

40 min of intervals on stair-stepper at intensity level 6, 5, 4.

I forgot to mention, my staple post-workout shake consists of
- 60g Whey
- 5g bulk BCAA
- 5g bulk Leucine
- 30-60 WMS (depending on the intensity and muscle group worked during the workout and depending on any existing DOMS)

- And a solid meal.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Day 7

REST (but still some early morning, pre-breakfast moderate cardio)

4 laps + MIIT (moderate intensity interval training :D)

3 sets of 50 yard High Knees
3 sets of 50 yard Butt Kickers
3 sets of 50 yard, there & back side steps

Picture Situation:
I managed to get some before pics. However, the last time I saw myself in body pics was when I weighed a lean 197lbs, seeing myself at 230lbs was a bit shocking. I had no idea how much definition and shape I'd lost, so I'll probably wait and post a before along with the after or at least a more progressed current pics. Nothing against powerlifters (all the respect in the world), but I look much more like a powerlifter then someone who bodybuilds right now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

My Venom Lean Dreams came in today, so I'll be adding that to the stack starting tonight.

Drive/RPM
AP/Pslin
Yohombine HCL
DCP

x2 dose Sesamin Oil/x4 dose Fish Oil

Lipotrophin-PM
Venom Lean Dreams

Day 8
Bis (emphasis on brachioradialus)

Began with 20 min of intervals on stairclimber, level 6,7,8

Alternating Hammer Curls
65lbs x 10 reps
70lbs x 8 reps
75lbs x 5 reps (+1 rep)

Concentrated Hammer Curls
50lbs x 8 reps
55lbs x 6 reps
60lbs x 6 reps

EZ Bar Reverse Curls
90lbs x 8 reps
100lbs x 6 reps
110lbs x 6 reps

Free Weight Loaded, Machine Preacher Curl (Using Rope)
90lbs x 5 reps (too heavy for 1st set)
65lbs x 8 reps
75lbs x 6 reps

Felt great today.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat Down, Strength Up

I just weighed myself again this morning and I was 225lbs.

Here is a glance at my current fat loss to strength progression.

Day 1 weighing at 230lbs
Db Hammer Curls
60lbs x 8 reps
65lbs x 6 reps
70lbs x 5 reps

Day 5 weighing at 227lbs
Db Hammer Curls
60lbs x 10 reps
65lbs x 8 reps
70lbs x 6 reps
75lbs x 4 reps

Day 8 weighing at 225lbs (my current weight)
65lbs x 10 reps
70lbs x 8 reps
75lbs x 5 reps

Conclusion: It is my opinion that my strength wasn't legitimately at it's potential until Day 5, where my neural re-adaption(s) were finally set in. By Day 5 I'd ran my entire body through the high intensity program, so my central nervous system had some time to re-stimulate, re-excite and adapt my neuromuscular aspects to the demands of the new stimulus.

It is my opinion that my loss of weight from 230lbs to 227lbs was primarily water weight, as I'd just began to incorporate cardio back into my workout. I've previously weighed a solid 227lbs after fasting and dehydration and most likely 227lbs has been my actual weight all along (even though I've weighed 230lbs for the past two months each time I hit the scale).

I believe my current weight of 225lbs, from Day 1 to Day 9 is a solid 2lbs loss of fat mass. Currently, with all neural re-adaption(s) aside and now attempting to achieve neural super-compensation, the trend is, FAT down, STRENGTH up.

My daily caloric intake has not decreased dramatically. I'm still maintain the same "bottom line" amount of daily caloric intake, but my choice of foods are much cleaner and I'm eating smaller portions, more often through the day (about 5-6 meals).

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Day 9

Chest

I started off with 30 min intervals on Stair-stepper at intenstiy 6, 5, 4.

Flat Bench
275lbs x 8 reps
295lbs x 6 reps
315lbs x 3 reps

Incline Db Press
100lbs Db's x 8 reps
110lbs Db's x 6 reps
120lbs Db's x 5 reps

Decline Bench
225lbs x 5 reps, x 6 reps, x 6 reps

Incline Machine Press
285lbs x 8 reps
300lbs x 6 reps
330lbs x 6 reps

Machine Chest Press
225lbs x 5 reps
195lbs x 6 reps
195lbs x 7 reps

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far your cutting stack looks sweet.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Day 10.

Either I slept horribly, or my body was simply crying out for a rest, then mental and physicaly fatigue I felt today was unbearable. I almost fell asleep shortly after both of my RPM doses, but I made it into the gym just to cardio, no lifting.

20 min of intervals on the Stair-climber
10 min of intervals on the Stair-stepper.

In the trenches today and I came out on top. I will probably rest-rest tomorrow, no lifting or cardio.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Day 11

I was suppose to rest-rest today and I've already ruined that.

Morning Cardio

HIIT
50 yard back peddle, 50 yard sprint forward, walk back to the other side and immediately repeat. x 5 sets

Immediately into,
50 yard Sprints walk back to the other side and immediately repeat. x 5 sets

Immediately into,
50 yard crab-run, 50 yards back, walk back to the other side and immediately repeat x 3 sets.

There is a good chance I will do static cardio after work. I feel I should give my body a rest, but I feel good again. I always get in this workout Nazi mode when I start cutting .

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Venom Lean Dreams

Without getting into too much detail, Venom Lean Dreams cannot be a part of my arsenal. Nothing against the product itself, but I have pre-existing conditions that the Venom Lean Dreams have triggered three nights in a row (I had to perform HIIT in order to correct this condition, I know... it's complicated). I've been on my stack for 8 days and it wasn't until I introduced the VLD that my pre-existing condition was excited 3 nights in a row, which has never happened before in my entire life.

Therefore, I have a fresh, un-opened bottle of VLD and a bottle with only 3 days of use. Live and learn. I'll probably give them away to my workout buddies.

I'll be replacing the VLD supp with a secret ingredient temporarily and see how I react to it. I've tolerated it fine in the past, but not with such an extensive stack.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Damn thats rough on the VLD. I hear ya on the entering Nazi mode when cutting. I feel like I need to be busting my ass no mater what to 1) end the cut faster 2) truly accomplish what I do. Also do you feel any symptoms of over training or are you just physically tired and in need of rest when you say you almost feel asleep after rpm dosages?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without getting into too much detail, Venom Lean Dreams cannot be a part of my arsenal. Nothing against the product itself, but I have pre-existing conditions that the Venom Lean Dreams have triggered three nights in a row (I had to perform HIIT in order to correct this condition, I know... it's complicated). I've been on my stack for 8 days and it wasn't until I introduced the VLD that my pre-existing condition was excited 3 nights in a row, which has never happened before in my entire life.

Therefore, I have a fresh, un-opened bottle of VLD and a bottle with only 3 days of use. Live and learn. I'll probably give them away to my workout buddies.

I'll be replacing the VLD supp with a secret ingredient temporarily and see how I react to it. I've tolerated it fine in the past, but not with such an extensive stack.
Hook a bro up. My sleep has gone to sh!t the past month (again).

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn thats rough on the VLD. I hear ya on the entering Nazi mode when cutting. I feel like I need to be busting my ass no mater what to 1) end the cut faster 2) truly accomplish what I do. Also do you feel any symptoms of over training or are you just physically tired and in need of rest when you say you almost feel asleep after rpm dosages?
Lack of rest. When I feel overtrained, I want nothing to do with the gym or working out or eating right. Last couple days and today, the mental wish to be in the gym is there, it's not having the physical motivation to get it done. It's the VLD. In my past experiences, anything that is a sedative causes me to fall asleep quick, but I suffer heavily in quality of sleep, which is why my Lipotropin-PM seems to not have any effect on my quality of sleep, because L-PM has no sedative.

I did my HIIT this morning and I WISHED I had the energy to go hit the stair-climber/stepper, whatever, but my body is begging me to rest.

I fell asleep after my afternoon does of RPM today. I just need some proper sleep. I won't be taking my VLD anymore, so it shouldn't be a problem after today.

Again, I bet VLD is a great product, but for my weird system, it just wasn't compatible.

I don't mind Nazi workout mode when I have the energy to pull it off though :thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually felt like I got some sleep last night after stopping the VLD, which confirms that it was the VLD not getting along with my "condition."

This sucks, I was really excited about adding VLD to my arsenal. Oh well.

Big Bad Back tonight.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hook a bro up. My sleep has gone to sh!t the past month (again).
You want my VLD? I have one fresh bottle and one bottle with only 3 days of use. PM me your info and I'll gladly ship it out.