Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Huge thanks to AX for giving me this opportunity. My routine will be full body 3 times per week with varying rep ranges. Goal is to gain lean mass. I will be eating clean and supplementing with BCAAs and Whey around my workout times.
I will update my log every other day or when anything significant should be mentioned. Dosing will be 4caps/day. One thing I will watch closely is my estrogen levels. I am very estrogen sensitive, even low doses of the more common AIs, that would give positive results to most others, effect me negatively. Usually the typical sore joints and loss if libido. I will weigh myself weekly. I also received a little suprise, a new StimX formula to trial. I will give it a shot in the days to come and pass along how it goes. So lets get started.

Day 1

Dosed 2 caps 1 hour before my workout and believe it or not I can honestly say that I felt the increased well being and I had an awesome workout. Increased sweating and endurance was up a little. Had a great pump when I got home. But I won't jump the gun just yet. I will dose my other 2 caps later in the evening.

Weight on Day 1 - 184lbs

Question for AX: Any problems with dosing this at bedtime?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 2​

Off day today. I notice increased appetite. Dreams were more vivid last night. Divanil always does this to me anyhow. Mood is slightly heightened. Decided I am going with 6caps/day.

No negatives.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ill be following this log as i am using this in my stack and would likee to see what other people xperiance

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 3​

Still early in the cycle but a great workout. Feeling slight increased focus and clearheaded today, in the afternoon it seemed to set in. I have leaned out a little around the mid section and delts feel somewhat harder. Increased appetite.

No negatives

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 4​

Increased focus and alertness. I'm feeling more energetic throughout the day, but more a smooth energy, hard to explain. Fullbody tightening effect going on too, I can feel it in my chest and delts. Deep sleep lastnight with vivid dreams. Increased libido starting which I like. No estrogen side effects to speak of. Joints are still feeling great. I am leaning out around the mid section. I like this alot so far!!

No negatives.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 5​

Off day. Felt good. Looking leaner and tighter. Appetite still higher than normal. Skin is a little drier. Joints and libido intact. Irritability is minimal, if anything I am less. Constant energy throughout the day and zero lethargy.

No negatives

Day 6​

Awesome workout with a great pump. Noticed strength increase today. Fatigue is longer to set in within the muscle. Not like a creatine strength but more a "wow this is easier and I wanna push more" strength. Lots of veins happening during and after WO. My joints are still good. Oh, and few pimples on my rear delts, nothing serious though. Appetite still high.

No negatives.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5​

Off day. Felt good. Looking leaner and tighter. Appetite still higher than normal. Skin is a little drier. Joints and libido intact. Irritability is minimal, if anything I am less. Constant energy throughout the day and zero lethargy.

No negatives

Day 6​

Awesome workout with a great pump. Noticed strength increase today. Fatigue is longer to set in within the muscle. Not like a creatine strength but more a "wow this is easier and I wanna push more" strength. Lots of veins happening during and after WO. My joints are still good. Oh, and few pimples on my rear delts, nothing serious though. Appetite still high.

No negatives.
Cool. Appetite is huge on this stuff.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 7​

Had a great workout today. Only thing to report at end of 1 week, is that the positives I've noted from that start are continuously getting better day by day, especially strength. Big strength increases on this stuff. I looked and felt awesome returning from the today. I am leaning out around the mid section and my appetite is still up big time. My libido is a little up but nothing to go crazy about. My joints actually feel better believe it or not, so the anti-estro thing does not seem to be impacting that area in a negative way, not yet anyhow. The confidence thing is really apparent and full time energy throughout the day. Testes are fuller. Few more pimples on my upper shoulders and chest..nothing serious though...and sweating is increased with increased odour, signs of higher T levels I suppose. I will weigh myself in the next couple of days... I suspect I am the same weight yet I am definitely leaner, so some net gain happening.

No negatives.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any numbers to go with these strength increase? Any new PR's?

great log, I'm glad to hear everything's doing well.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any numbers to go with these strength increase? Any new PR's?

great log, I'm glad to hear everything's doing well.
I am not so much tracking lbs but instead reps to failure. A weight that I did a week ago for 12 reps was significantly easier this week. I will make a note of the numbers though during tomorrow's workout and track the increases from there.

Another thing to add is that my recovery has increased also. DOMS are minimal. Guess I'll have to go even harder.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 8​

Feeling a little more short fused lately, nothing serious but only in the mornings it seems noticeable. I don't show it nor take it out on others, but I feel extra tension when silly or dumb things happen. My strength is on the rise. Today I noted where I was in 2 exercises.

Bench Press was 205lbs x 10reps (2 sets)
Shoulder Press Machine 160 x 12 reps (2 sets)

My Bench Press goal will be 225lbs x 10reps and goal on the Shoulder Press Machine will be 180lbs x 12reps. I know I would not have been able to achieve either of these today.

Acne has subsided, only a few wee pimples since day 2-3 and that's it. Sleep is awesome with very vivid dreams. I wake feeling great. No toilet trips on this stuff, not for me anyhow. I take my doses with and without food and no problems either way. I am looking harder and more vascular. Scales show that I am the same weight but I look leaner than 7 days ago. Cardio is improved.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice.

11-alpha increases red blood cell count. This might perhaps be where increased cardio performance comes from, as well as vascularity.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i dont know my DOMS are intense especially from my arm day Im able to lift heavy on this stuff really heavy!! plus i dont know if the No3 and the superpump had anything to do with that too?? :) but without a doubt i have that drive to wanna go and aggression when im in there

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 9​

Off day. Crazy energy throughout the day. This stuff effects me like ResetAD, 1 Coffee hits me like I've never drank the stuff before. I had to cut back to decaf mostly. Slept like a baby last night. Everything is good.

No Negatives

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Nice

Nice log bro. :thumbsup: I will be following. I have been thinking about ordering a bottle for myself for a while now. It looks like its getting some great feeback from almost everybody.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Today around 330pm I took half a capsule of the "new Stim X". I received a couple of samples with my MassFx. Since I am sensitive to stims I started very low. So I took it on an empty stomach with no gastric issues to speak of. Around 20mins I started to feel the effects and around 45mins, the only way I can explain it is "extreme euphoria".:lol: I absolutely love it!!! Please bottle this stuff. It's now been 2 hours and I still feel the effects bigtime. I had a small cardio/cct session at the gym and I felt awesome. While driving in my car, music was so relaxing and serene that I repeated the same tune multiple times. Right now the way I feel is that I could sit in a chair in an empty room and I would so content... I am in a zone!! Not a phenibut type buzz either, no jitters, no cloudiness of the head, no crash. I can go on and on about this but I think you all get the point. AX you hit the nail on the head with this one, at least in a "recreational context". Tomorrow or the next day I will take it pre-weights and see how things go.

Again, keep this formula or send me all your samples...haha.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
subbed. im planning on running hyperdrol, massfx and retain in the summer for probably an 8 week cycle. im getting mad excited reading this. good luck man ill be looking forward to reading this.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that energized feeling I get from MassFX as well.

Quick question. Your starting weight was 184lbs, has this made any changes during your cycle thus far?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Dude, Stim-X sounds awesome. I just checked out the price and was suprised to see it was only 29.99 for 90 caps. I am going to order some on Friday.

Maybe I can sweet talk thesinner into a sample:dance:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I love that energized feeling I get from MassFX as well.

Quick question. Your starting weight was 184lbs, has this made any changes during your cycle thus far?
My weight is the same but I know my measurements are UP, excluding my waist which is down. I will make before after after measurements and post them.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My weight is the same but I know my measurements are UP, excluding my waist which is down. I will make before after after measurements and post them.
Very nice. :D

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 10​

Weight 184.5 lbs (+0.5)

Had a good workout. My joints feel good. Usually my shoulders are the first to show any excess suppression of estrogen but they feel fine. I am gradually increasing the weight by 5lbs increments to mitigate injury. I am sweating more on this stuff. Pumps are really good and more veins are visible after my workout and overall throughout the day really. Libido has remained the same. I had a slight increase at the start but back to normal now. The effects are gradual and one has to pay attention to their bodies. I feel great all day, aggression isn't too bad at all really. My sleep is out of this world and I wake feeling zero grogginess, I think it's the Divanil. I can also confirm my sensitivity to stimulants is amplified and I like it.

Well to recap up to this point: I am up 0.5 lbs, nothing huge but considering I am leaner, stronger, increased measurements and my waistline is less, I am more than happy. Zero negative sides to speak of really. Remember that I am dosing this stuff at 6caps per day. I wanna do a stack with Hyperdrol X2 for my next run.

Yesterday I recorded this.

Bench Press 210 x 10reps
Shoulder Press Machine 165 x 9 reps

Day 11​

I did some cardio today and my biweekly jump program. No real huge increases in endurance but a little noticeable when doing my lunges, took longer for fatigue to set in. No issues with cramping.

My appetite is still up and in a single sitting I can easily eat more. No pimples or acne other than the couple I got at the start.

No negatives

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice.

estrogen suppression should not be an issue with MassFX. The aromatase inhibitor is quite mild and only used so that the increased androgens don't convert to estrogens.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 12​

Off day. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

No Negatives

Day 13​

Here is my progress to this point. Pushed harder and heavier today but playing it careful. I felt great and as usual had a good pump. Followed up with some light stepper cardio. I keep all my workouts within 45mins and only hit each muscle group for 2-3 sets after a warmup. Sorta running my own HST if you wanna call it that.

Also, keep in mind that I am not weight training my legs because I am running a jump program during this volleyball season. Weights tend to make my vertical jump decline and cause injury and over training to my legs. Therefore, zero progress in regards to leg gains. However, my vertical jump has certainly increased throughout the past few weeks though, so that's a plus.

Sleep has been awesome on this stuff and aggression only showed it's face a couple of times. Focus in the gym is good. Endurance has gone up slightly and fatigue/recovery between sets has improved.

My waist has remained the same at 33 inches I will edite the final progress attachment to reflect waistline.

Attachments

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Did not know you were a v-baller. I'm terrible at volleyball (hand-eye coordination of a retarded monkey pirate). That improved vertical jump is probably gonna do you well for spikes.

dave1981

Awards
What does your diet look like, and did you make any changes to your diet at the time you started this log?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
An increase in vertical jump, pretty sweet.

Looks like upper body strength is increasing nicely too.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What does your diet look like, and did you make any changes to your diet at the time you started this log?
My diet is around maintenance. I don't want a lot of mass this cycle in order to keep my vertical jump optimal. Therefore I have been pursuing a lean bulk since starting this log and things are working out just great. With the few extra punds of lean mass I expect from this product, the increase in strength should allow me to still perform well on the court. My mass cycle comes in a few weeks.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 14​

No Negatives

Day 15​

Weight was the same today. Lifts went well. Was able to move up 5lbs increments in both bench and shoulder press and maintain same reps. Last couple of days It seems I am becoming even harder and more defined. My delts and arms reflect this especially. Libido is higher last couple of days too. Sleep is still top notch. Couple of pimples have shown up on my upper back...very minor ones though. So it's seems I've taken even another step in the right direction. Next cycle will be 2 bottles or maybe even 3...haha.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just bought some tonight from my work! im excited

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds great... Im feeling super pumped about getting mine going finally soon... Ive been holding onto my bottle for well over a month now and its driving me nuts knowing what its doing for everyone else.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle with MassFX I will be bulking.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So does that mean you're enjoying your MassFX so much, that you'll use it again? That's the kinda stuff I like to hear: satisfied customers. :thumbsup:

dave1981

Awards
do you take this with food or on an empty stomach?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
do you take this with food or on an empty stomach?
Taken with or without food makes no difference to me. The results don't seem to hit harder either. No toilet trips or gastric issues.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking with a little bit of fat/oil and with something small and light wil enhance absorption; however, that's not to say the difference is noticeable.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing that.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 16​

No Negatives

Day 17​

Weight is up another 0.5 lbs. Lifts increased slightly. Still no joint pain. Libido holding steady and sleep is deep and vivid. Aggression only showed it's face a couple of times. Fullness is apparant and vascularity is still remaining much better than the day I started. Endurance shows improvements between sets and recovery is improved. I feel good. No suppression of any sort that I can see or feel.

Day 18​

Off day. Looking much better in the mirror in the morning. My vertical jump is still the same considering my weight has increased a little. I like it.

No Negatives

Day 19​

Another Off day. A busy schedule prevented me from getting into the gym. Plus some recovery time wouldn't hurt.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
And here is my last 2 days of my log that I had jotted down on notepad.

Day 20 and 21​

I split upper body over these 2 days. Emphasised Pull on day 20 and Push on day 21. Both solid workouts. Was able to reach my goals in both exercises. Maybe splitting it up was a good idea and the extra day's rest helped. I am more than happy and I will post my final thoughts later today or early tomorrow. My weight went up another 0.5 lbs. I will update my chart to show all numbers and improvements. This stuff seems to be improving with time and another bottle would have been ideal, only reinforcing the fact that I will run 2 bottles during my next run which will be a bulk. Stay tuned.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Congratulations on reaching your exercise goals :thumbsup:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Final Summary​

MassFX is a great all around natural product for anyone looking to avoid PHs yet make good gains in mass. I increased my protein intake, ate clean but stayed within my maintanance caloric range for my BW but still managed to add a couple of pounds. My net gain on MassFX is probably closer to 4lbs considering I leaned out. Gains may have been higher if I had been training legs but during this run I was doing a jump program.

Anyhow, within a week I could see the fullness and this in turn lead to progressively better pumps till my final workout on day 21 and days after that. The increased focus was felt on my first serving. It was pretty much present during the whole cycle but during my workouts I could really utilize it's potential, plus I'd dose a serving an hour prior. This in turn lead to increased endurance in the weight room between sets but nothing huge in the cardio department. DOMS were less during this cycle. My sleep was crazy vivid and I woke feeling refreshed after 8 hours, that's a side effect I always feel from Divanil. Libido stayed intact and there was a few moments during mid cycle that it was sustantially higher. It leveled off towards the end. Edginess showed it's face only a couple of times. I got noticeably leaner around my mid section and vascularity was apparant especially in my delts. had no problems due to excess estrogen suppression, something I was watching closely.My joints felt fine.

I will be buying this product again but running it longer. I will use a different training split instead of HST and I will be bulking. I will probably stack it with something too. My weight is still holding steady today.

Again I would like to thank AX for this opportunity.

Attachments

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! VERY nice results, buddy.

Glad to see you had a good experience.