Funny Aspire Sample Review

  1. Registered User
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Answers
    0

    Funny Aspire Sample Review


    Well, I finally got my Aspire samples the other day, so last night I decided to give one of 'em a shot. It was about 4pm when I took one cap, and I was supposed to go out with the guys and meet up with this chick later that night. So 6pm rolls around and I'm havin' a beer with the fellas and all the sudden I'm completely "UP". Thank god I was sittin' at a table or else I woulda' been knocking plates/glasses off neighboring tables. So we're there for awhile and everyones having a good time goofing off, while I'm sitting there trying not to drill a hole through the bottom of the table top. Around 9pm the girl I'm supposed to meet up with calls and says she just wrecked her car and wasn't gonna make it (she was fine, fender bender) so now I'm stuck with a buncha' dudes and their girls - and my giant boner. Needless to say after a couple more beers I have the drunken urge to share my hilarious predicament with everyone at the table, and then for the rest of the night I'm the target of every erection joke known to man.
    So, even though I didn't really get to "test" my Aspire sample, I definitely know that it works. I'm just glad I have another sample cause that first one, while creating a funny situation, was completely wasted.

  2. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Well, I finally got my Aspire samples the other day, so last night I decided to give one of 'em a shot. It was about 4pm when I took one cap, and I was supposed to go out with the guys and meet up with this chick later that night. So 6pm rolls around and I'm havin' a beer with the fellas and all the sudden I'm completely "UP". Thank god I was sittin' at a table or else I woulda' been knocking plates/glasses off neighboring tables. So we're there for awhile and everyones having a good time goofing off, while I'm sitting there trying not to drill a hole through the bottom of the table top. Around 9pm the girl I'm supposed to meet up with calls and says she just wrecked her car and wasn't gonna make it (she was fine, fender bender) so now I'm stuck with a buncha' dudes and their girls - and my giant boner. Needless to say after a couple more beers I have the drunken urge to share my hilarious predicament with everyone at the table, and then for the rest of the night I'm the target of every erection joke known to man.
    So, even though I didn't really get to "test" my Aspire sample, I definitely know that it works. I'm just glad I have another sample cause that first one, while creating a funny situation, was completely wasted.






    hhah man that sucks...

    believe me ... i been in almost that same situation before.
  3. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Answers
    0


    LOL i feel bad as hell for u man. thats like when im on test and my GF gets her period and wants nothing to do with me and my constant erections lol.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Answers
    0


    dude you just like telling guys about your hard ons i think
  5. Registered User
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    dude you just like telling guys about your hard ons i think
    Oh you caught me...
  6. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Answers
    0


    lol u sick bastard. hoenstly tho i think im guna grab some aspire i hear so much good **** about it i rly wana try it. but my sex drive is pretty insane as it is, i wud probably just turn into a 16yr old boy again.
  7. Registered User
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Answers
    0


    In all honesty, I'm still feelin' the Aspire today. I keep getting these random bones outta' nowhere. I swear, if this is still happening during school tomorrow, its gonna be interesting.
  8. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Answers
    0


    better hope the girls around u arent wearing skimpy clothing and or have big tits..
  9. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Answers
    0


    actualy i take that back wtf is wrong with me. hell yea hope that they are hot as hell and naked..
  10. Registered User
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    actualy i take that back wtf is wrong with me. hell yea hope that they are hot as hell and naked..
    LMAO! Who knows, its college - anything can happen!
  11. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    lol Im surprised when you told everyone one of the girls didn't try to take advantage
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Registered User
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    lol Im surprised when you told everyone one of the girls didn't try to take advantage
    I wasn't gonna cockblock my buddies, I'm a nice guy. I did get backed into "accidentally" by this one chick a couple of times.

    All in all, Aspire is a great libido boost though. Thanks PAL fellas!
  13. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Answers
    0


    yo u guys wana send neph a sample? haha im jp im guna buy a bottle or two wen i go to the Arnold Classic this weekend. if its not there then im guna have to just spend all my money on 1 bottle of celltech..
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    better hope the girls around u arent wearing skimpy clothing and or have big tits..
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    actualy i take that back wtf is wrong with me. hell yea hope that they are hot as hell and naked..
    This is some funny sh.t

    Haha
  15. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    I also tried a sample of aspire that I was given a LOOOONNG time ago. I was gonna save it for a special occasion but I decided to try it for the hell of it. Good stuff, Instant hardons. It was either extremely hard or just regular. Lasted about 2 days. I got a mild headache from it and stuffy nose. It wasnt terribe either. Good Job PAL
  16. NAS
    NAS is offline
    Registered User
    NAS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0


    hahaha thats great, I still have my sample and was planning on using it on the EX.... but aperiently we are not having those kind of relations anymore, or any, so I will have to wait till the next one comes along, or I want to have a laugh and a long night to myself...just kidd'n
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Aspire 36 Review = 1 out of 10
    By taylhis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 06:26 AM
  2. MuscleGuy's Aspire Lite Sample Review
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 03:50 PM
  3. aspire 36 review!
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in