Funny Aspire Sample Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Funny Aspire Sample Review

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Funny Aspire Sample Review

Well, I finally got my Aspire samples the other day, so last night I decided to give one of 'em a shot. It was about 4pm when I took one cap, and I was supposed to go out with the guys and meet up with this chick later that night. So 6pm rolls around and I'm havin' a beer with the fellas and all the sudden I'm completely "UP". Thank god I was sittin' at a table or else I woulda' been knocking plates/glasses off neighboring tables. So we're there for awhile and everyones having a good time goofing off, while I'm sitting there trying not to drill a hole through the bottom of the table top. Around 9pm the girl I'm supposed to meet up with calls and says she just wrecked her car and wasn't gonna make it (she was fine, fender bender) so now I'm stuck with a buncha' dudes and their girls - and my giant boner. Needless to say after a couple more beers I have the drunken urge to share my hilarious predicament with everyone at the table, and then for the rest of the night I'm the target of every erection joke known to man.
    So, even though I didn't really get to "test" my Aspire sample, I definitely know that it works. I'm just glad I have another sample cause that first one, while creating a funny situation, was completely wasted.

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Well, I finally got my Aspire samples the other day, so last night I decided to give one of 'em a shot. It was about 4pm when I took one cap, and I was supposed to go out with the guys and meet up with this chick later that night. So 6pm rolls around and I'm havin' a beer with the fellas and all the sudden I'm completely "UP". Thank god I was sittin' at a table or else I woulda' been knocking plates/glasses off neighboring tables. So we're there for awhile and everyones having a good time goofing off, while I'm sitting there trying not to drill a hole through the bottom of the table top. Around 9pm the girl I'm supposed to meet up with calls and says she just wrecked her car and wasn't gonna make it (she was fine, fender bender) so now I'm stuck with a buncha' dudes and their girls - and my giant boner. Needless to say after a couple more beers I have the drunken urge to share my hilarious predicament with everyone at the table, and then for the rest of the night I'm the target of every erection joke known to man.
    So, even though I didn't really get to "test" my Aspire sample, I definitely know that it works. I'm just glad I have another sample cause that first one, while creating a funny situation, was completely wasted.

hhah man that sucks...

believe me ... i been in almost that same situation before.
  3. Senior Member

LOL i feel bad as hell for u man. thats like when im on test and my GF gets her period and wants nothing to do with me and my constant erections lol.
    •   

4. Senior Member

dude you just like telling guys about your hard ons i think
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    dude you just like telling guys about your hard ons i think
    Oh you caught me...
  6. Senior Member

lol u sick bastard. hoenstly tho i think im guna grab some aspire i hear so much good **** about it i rly wana try it. but my sex drive is pretty insane as it is, i wud probably just turn into a 16yr old boy again.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

In all honesty, I'm still feelin' the Aspire today. I keep getting these random bones outta' nowhere. I swear, if this is still happening during school tomorrow, its gonna be interesting.
  8. Senior Member

better hope the girls around u arent wearing skimpy clothing and or have big tits..
  9. Senior Member

actualy i take that back wtf is wrong with me. hell yea hope that they are hot as hell and naked..
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    actualy i take that back wtf is wrong with me. hell yea hope that they are hot as hell and naked..
    LMAO! Who knows, its college - anything can happen!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

lol Im surprised when you told everyone one of the girls didn't try to take advantage
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    lol Im surprised when you told everyone one of the girls didn't try to take advantage
    I wasn't gonna cockblock my buddies, I'm a nice guy. I did get backed into "accidentally" by this one chick a couple of times.

All in all, Aspire is a great libido boost though. Thanks PAL fellas!
  13. Senior Member

yo u guys wana send neph a sample? haha im jp im guna buy a bottle or two wen i go to the Arnold Classic this weekend. if its not there then im guna have to just spend all my money on 1 bottle of celltech..
  14. Board Sponsor

better hope the girls around u arent wearing skimpy clothing and or have big tits..
    This is some funny sh.t

Haha
  15. Professional Member

I also tried a sample of aspire that I was given a LOOOONNG time ago. I was gonna save it for a special occasion but I decided to try it for the hell of it. Good stuff, Instant hardons. It was either extremely hard or just regular. Lasted about 2 days. I got a mild headache from it and stuffy nose. It wasnt terribe either. Good Job PAL
  16. NAS
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

hahaha thats great, I still have my sample and was planning on using it on the EX.... but aperiently we are not having those kind of relations anymore, or any, so I will have to wait till the next one comes along, or I want to have a laugh and a long night to myself...just kidd'n

Similar Forum Threads

1. Aspire 36 Review = 1 out of 10
    By taylhis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 06:26 AM
  2. MuscleGuy's Aspire Lite Sample Review
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 03:50 PM
  3. aspire 36 review!
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0