Leviathan. Dcp, Retain 2 = Wow...read!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Where are ya JAY!!!

2. Update

I actually caught a little cold so that made me lazy...however still have pictures...before are with webcam and after is with digi cam so hard to see the difference. I def know that i lost b/f and gained muscled. I am currently at 184lbs. However have taken a "new shape".

I am 21 years old so may have been a bit easier for me and when i attach the pics you will see i have pretty good genetics in my opinion. I am at work now however will post some pics up when I get home.

I would look into the CKD diet if i were you. This is the diet I followed religiously and it really melts fat. Also take some saw palmetto =).
    •   

3. Smile Pics!!

Need help resizing pics...they are 2 big...

these are before pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by jayisreal; 03-24-2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Help Resizing pics...

4. What about pics after so we can compare the results?
  5. Pics - Helpppppp!!!!

I need help resizing the pics...can ANYBODY help?? I want to show the difference however the pictures are too big and i need to reduce the size. if anyone can help me I will up load them. Thanks!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jayisreal View Post
    I need help resizing the pics...can ANYBODY help?? I want to show the difference however the pictures are too big and i need to reduce the size. if anyone can help me I will up load them. Thanks!!
    download 'image reducer' or a program similar to it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:03 PM
  2. Leviathan, DCP from RPN & Megadose of X-Lean
    By gwilym in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 01:24 AM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 01:10 PM
  4. Stacking Leviathan+DCP