Leviathan. Dcp, Retain 2 = Wow...read!!!

jayisreal

Awards
Hey Guys,
Well boy am I happy. Let me explain why...

Stack = LEVIATHAN. DCP, RETAIN 2, SAW PALMETTO, TAURINE
Height = 6'0
Weight = 195 was at 12.6 One week Ago
Lifting experience = 3 years 50% of the years. 4 months = avid gym go'er =)

Well actually before I do that I want to give a HUGE THANKS to Palo Alto Labs. I am just typically skeptical of anything. Simply said, these guys proved me wrong. I can feel the effects of specfically Leviathan. You can feel it working!!

I have been taking The mentioned stack along with a strict CKD diet (no carb mon-fri, load on weekend), and 30minutes of cardio (6.3mph for first mile - then 3.9mph on 2 incline for duration) cardio is 6 times per week, and I work out ONE body part with THREE exercises 10-12reps.

I have dropped 5 pounds on the scale however my upper body has blown up. I am only one week into this 4 week planned stack. I just really can't wait to see the final results. Amazing products. Just wanted to share my first week's crazy good experience.

Last edited:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome man!! Your one of the very many who are more than satisfied with the results of Leviathan Reloaded.

Let us know about your continued success :thumbsup:!!

jayisreal

Awards
For sure....

I will even post some before and after pics...I took some with my digicam just need to get the cable to upload it. I had a good foundation to work with so the results are just amazing. Each week I will take a pic and post them all.

Thanks again!!

-BlackJack...can I safely run the mentioned stack for 8 weeks if i pick up another bottle?? Time to get ripped for the beach =). Gotta love Florida!!

Last edited:
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that the stack is treating you well!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh...someone else figures out another key to what I have been hinting at....Saw Palmetto.

Details to come, but yes this is a POTENT recomp stack.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
Well boy am I happy. Let me explain why...

Stack = LEVIATHAN. DCP, RETAIN 2, SAW PALMETTO, TAURINE
Height = 6'0
Weight = 195 was at 12.6 One week Ago
Lifting experience = 3 years 50% of the years. 4 months = avid gym go'er =)

Well actually before I do that I want to give a HUGE THANKS to Palo Alto Labs. I am just typically skeptical of anything. Simply said, these guys proved me wrong. I can feel the effects of specfically Leviathan. You can feel it working!!

I have been taking The mentioned stack along with a strict CKD diet (no carb mon-fri, load on weekend), and 30minutes of cardio (6.3mph for first mile - then 3.9mph on 2 incline for duration) cardio is 6 times per week, and I work out ONE body part with THREE exercises 10-12reps.

I have dropped 5 pounds on the scale however my upper body has blown up. I am only one week into this 4 week planned stack. I just really can't wait to see the final results. Amazing products. Just wanted to share my first week's crazy good experience.
Great review man!!!

Glad we could make you a believer...
i was honestly amazed the first time I took Leviathan (original)... 2 weeks in and I was recomping like no-ones business

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh...someone else figures out another key to what I have been hinting at....Saw Palmetto.

Details to come, but yes this is a POTENT recomp stack.
there is a lot of mixed thought in this department... interested in hearing your thoughts

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is a lot of mixed thought in this department... interested in hearing your thoughts
I had some too...but I went ahead and picked some up and definitely noticed something I am not going to reveal yet.

It wont be long.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I had some too...but I went ahead and picked some up and definitely noticed something I am not going to reveal yet.

It wont be long.
Why you gotta do that to me, bro? I hate being kept in suspense. :frustrate:

:D

jayisreal

Awards
=)

Awesome, maybe I am ahead of the game without knowing it. Im telling you that this stack is like the best experience. I almost don't want to tell anyone (local).

Hey reps, my friend bought some supps from the guy who "invented creatine". I think ce2 or something. I can get the name tommorow. However he has been on it for exactly 1 month out of 2 months. He is just now seeing results begin.

This just shows the quality of your product. Gotta love R&D!!! Again great job guys. I am just one week and recomping!! I feel obligated to post pics. I am getting a usb cable tommorow to upload. Can I stay on this stack for 2 months total???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Gotta give some obvious credit to DCP here also. It is potent all on its own. Leviathan Reloaded is an amazing product, but DCP is as well.
:cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta give some obvious credit to DCP here also. It is potent all on its own. Leviathan Reloaded is an amazing product, but DCP is as well.
:cheers:
I don't think anything can ever dethrone the DCP/Leviathan stack as Most Effective Synergistic Combo..EVER!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
my gf wants to take leviathan and dcp but shes on birth control what would be the right way for her to go about taking it??? any info much appreciated

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my gf wants to take leviathan and dcp but shes on birth control what would be the right way for her to go about taking it??? any info much appreciated
Nothing I have seen would lead me to believe there would be any interaction at all, but always best to check with a physician.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Nothing I have seen would lead me to believe there would be any interaction at all, but always best to check with a physician.
well arnt most physicians not fimiliar with the ingrediants in these products??, cause i know i had experiance with some pretty dumb docs that didnt know what they were talking about

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well arnt most physicians not fimiliar with the ingrediants in these products??, cause i know i had experiance with some pretty dumb docs that didnt know what they were talking about
I agree, and understand, but for liability purposes I had to post that.

Again, I have not read anything to lead me to believe there would be a problem with birth control.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HINT: search saw palmetto and adrenoreceptors

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I agree, and understand, but for liability purposes I had to post that.

Again, I have not read anything to lead me to believe there would be a problem with birth control.
Oh how I love liability.

I head from one customer who's girl was on her 2nd cycle of leviathan and she had an issue with spotting. she had also recently started a new BC 3 weeks earlier. He concluded that the BC was the cause as it continued after the Leviathan

Leviathan + DCP will only help your girl. It will give her a minor boost in test (if she has low test levels... remember, women NEED some test just as guys NEED some estrogen). The DIIM will help to even out her cycle, and give her a heightened sex drive.

I would recommend 1-3 caps a day for LEviathan... I think that DCP can be dosed at the full dose for women, but Im sure Dsade can shine some more light on this.

BTW...thanks for the hint D... i hate suspense

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan + DCP will only help your girl. It will give her a minor boost in test (if she has low test levels... remember, women NEED some test just as guys NEED some estrogen). The DIIM will help to even out her cycle, and give her a heightened sex drive.
Reps for helping the female sex drive!
All we need is a female fat burner/sexdrive enhancer, and make it manditory for all women over 18 to take it. Then this country would be dam near perfect.

Jshawn98

Awards
hey guys, new to the site with a question on leviathan product. Will I have any complications taking this product while on BP medication??? Any info. appreciated. Thanks

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, new to the site with a question on leviathan product. Will I have any complications taking this product while on BP medication??? Any info. appreciated. Thanks
leviathan has stimulants...both caffeine and yohimbine... these should be used with caution with BP medications

and this goes for just about ALL thermogenic products... check with your doctor... stimulants raise blood pressure

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
heyjayisreal:

Any updates to this log. You started it on 2-23-08. It is now 3-24-08. I just started a LR and DCP stack last week (1 week into it), and have not lost any BF or weight. I am on a clean diet, doing primarily 1800 calories a day of protien a day during the week, and Loading carbs on the week end.

I have not seen any appreciable difference since staring the cycle. I have a bottle of retain 2 coming in a couple of days that I may throw into the mix. I was hoping to loose 15-20 lbs in about 4 weeks ({belly} currently 23% body fat).

Curious to find out how the progress is coming. I figured that I would see some results by now. Being 52, and trying to get cut again really sucks.

jayisreal

Awards
Update

I actually caught a little cold so that made me lazy...however still have pictures...before are with webcam and after is with digi cam so hard to see the difference. I def know that i lost b/f and gained muscled. I am currently at 184lbs. However have taken a "new shape".

I am 21 years old so may have been a bit easier for me and when i attach the pics you will see i have pretty good genetics in my opinion. I am at work now however will post some pics up when I get home.

I would look into the CKD diet if i were you. This is the diet I followed religiously and it really melts fat. Also take some saw palmetto =).

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
What about pics after so we can compare the results?

jayisreal

Awards
Pics - Helpppppp!!!!

I need help resizing the pics...can ANYBODY help?? I want to show the difference however the pictures are too big and i need to reduce the size. if anyone can help me I will up load them. Thanks!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need help resizing the pics...can ANYBODY help?? I want to show the difference however the pictures are too big and i need to reduce the size. if anyone can help me I will up load them. Thanks!!
download 'image reducer' or a program similar to it