RoidRage gets Ripped!

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    inner.
    Sounds like an MCL or medial meniscus sprain. Be careful not exacerbate it, particularly on squats.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Sounds like an MCL or medial meniscus sprain. Be careful not exacerbate it, particularly on squats.
    I need to research about this now. I want to be safe at all costs.

Im taking the next week off, so I will see how I feel. Then on the 10th I begin cutting and doing high reps lower weight. Or, I might just 'deload'. Im not 10% sure.

EDIT: 1,000 POSTS!!!!

thats sweet. lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    I need to research about this now. I want to be safe at all costs.

Im taking the next week off, so I will see how I feel. Then on the 10th I begin cutting and doing high reps lower weight.

EDIT: 1,000 POSTS!!!!

thats sweet. lol
    I have had MCL/medial meniscus issues for a few years now (which resulted from squats). It doesn't sound too bad, but just be cautious; nothing sucks more than injury.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I have had MCL/medial meniscus issues for a few years now (which resulted from squats). It doesn't sound too bad, but just be cautious; nothing sucks more than injury.

Nasty stuff. I just need to take it slow if I lift next week (deloading) so nothing is hurt. I doubt anything will hurt from reppping 225lbs on the deadlift.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Nasty stuff. I just need to take it slow if I lift next week (deloading) so nothing is hurt. I doubt anything will hurt from reppping 225lbs on the deadlift.
    The best advice I can give you is to listen to your body.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. ** I will not be taking any Leviathan Reloaded until March 10th. When I do start, I will take 2 pills Pre-Wo/Cardio until the bottle runs out (it will last about 5 weeks). So, do not expect any updates.

7. Good thing that I took a week off. I felt fine monday, but tuesday I got a crap load of symptons and I am just now starting to feel better.

Instead of doing a traditional routine like I planned, I am now thinking about "Muscle Confusion". I have been reading about it and it makes sense to me. Anyone have any thoughts about it?

8. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Good thing that I took a week off. I felt fine monday, but tuesday I got a crap load of symptons and I am just now starting to feel better.

Instead of doing a traditional routine like I planned, I am now thinking about "Muscle Confusion". I have been reading about it and it makes sense to me. Anyone have any thoughts about it?
    any specifics on exactly what you mean by muscle confusion?
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

9. hey i just noticed u said it sounds good, about doing that log to see who gets leaner, 2day i decided i am ending ckd and switching up a diet, because i am going to need some carbs because track starts monday.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    any specifics on exactly what you mean by muscle confusion?
    basically just doing one week of say 4 sets, 10-12 reps, 4 exercises..then doing a 5x5 routine the next week, then doing 4-6 reps, then do some German Volume Traing, next, go back to 10-12 reps with 4 second negatives...stuff like that.

11. bro sorry ive been away, missed this thread,

im in!!

b

12. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    bro sorry ive been away, missed this thread,

im in!!

b
    Its all good. I dont start da cardio until monday. Your just in time.

13. i hope you get better, man so we can see who can get there physicue quicker, but i am changing my diet still cutting though just gvetting of ckd.

14. Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    i hope you get better, man so we can see who can get there physicue quicker, but i am changing my diet still cutting though just gvetting of ckd.
    With all the cardio I'm gonna be doing from baseball and running on my own time, plus taking Leviathan Reloaded, I'm gonna be one shredded kid. I may actually have to bump up my calories becuase I'm not sure 2,500 is enough to start at.

15. get some cissus and take some fish oil heal up that knee!

16. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    get some cissus and take some fish oil heal up that knee!
    my knee is at about 90% right now. It is feeling great. So I have decided to do deadlifts. If I can find some money, I am going to be buying Cissus to make sure my knee heals along with some Xtend and some protein

17. man i just took the bast nap lol how did u determine ur calories to start from when u cut?

18. Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    man i just took the bast nap lol how did u determine ur calories to start from when u cut?
    I took the amount of calories it takes to maintain my bodyweight, and subracted 500 calories. Problem is, there have been websites saying that I should eat 2,000 calories to maintain and others said 4,000 calories. So I am going in the middle and saying its about 3,000 calores and subracting 500 from that. It will end up more around 2,700 though after I add some more fruits and veggies.

19. Take some time off if you need to, knees aren't somthing to mess with.

Dont sweat the cals. Im eating like a fat ass down here in FL and hitting .455
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

20. hey try this one, this seems pretty legit.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Take some time off if you need to, knees aren't somthing to mess with.

Dont sweat the cals. Im eating like a fat ass down here in FL and hitting .455
    When baseball starts, i'll have taken 10 days off. My knees feel fine now, so anything else is just a bonus.

Congrats on the .455 so far. Thats decent i guess..

I might bump it up a bit cuz I will be burning so many duirng baseball, Ive got nothing to worry about.

22. My cutting begins tommorow!

Instead of doing a chest workout, I'm going to be doing Chest speciation(sp?), a tip I picked up a few nights ago. I'm going to be doing one set of dips in the morning and one at night to failure everyday for 3 weeks.

In addition, I will stick to my planned routine and will not follow the "muscle confusion" idea.

I'm not sure how I'm going to be doing cardio this week. There is a crapload of snow outside, and I planned to run outside. Luckeily, I have baseball, so there will be some running.

23. make sure to take some fish oil mainly high in EPA's that will be great for your knee in helping your body repair it

24. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    make sure to take some fish oil mainly high in EPA's that will be great for your knee in helping your body repair it
    I take the fish oil from walmart. Nothing special. My knees much better then they were last week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RoidRage Gets Ripped III
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:04 AM
  2. TIME 2 GET RIPPED
    By newob in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 12:33 PM
  3. How do they get ripped glutes???
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat