RoidRage gets Ripped!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
RoidRageX10 gets Ripped with Reloaded!

For all the haters out there, I'm gonna be logging Leviathan: Reloaded during the tail end of my 'bulk' and my whole spring cut. The main goal is to get a six-pack. This is, of course, an un-sponsered log.

My offical "cutting" start date will be March 10th

Stats

Weight: 165lbs
BF: 16%
Body Type: Mesmomorph
Height: 5'7

Goals

Bench 175lbs x 10
Squat 265lbs x 10
D.Lift 365lbs x 10
-Six Pack

Review Criteria

~Strength
~Energy
~Endurance
~Thermogenic Feeling
~Overall

Dosing:

2 Pills Pre-WO/Cardio

Diet:

Wake up @ 5:00 AM
-Take 2 Leviathan
-1 Multi-Vitamin
-2 MSM w/ Glucosamine
-500mg Vitamin C

Run – 5:45-6:00 AM

6:00 AM
-Yogurt
-16oz Milk

6:30 AM
-3 eggs
-2g Fish Oil

9:30 AM
-Protein Shake

12:30 PM
-Tuna Sandwhich
-8oz Milk
-Grapes

2:30 PM
-Turkey Sandwhich

During Game/After Practice (3-7 PM)
-Turkey Sandwhich

8:00 PM
-16oz Chicken Breast
-Veggies
-500mg Vitamin C
-Vitamin A and E

9:00 PM 180
-16oz Milk with 1 TBSP EVOO
-1g Fish Oil

Cardio:

I am going to be doing 20 minutes of Intense running during the week. However I may add in sprints when the weather gets better for baseball.

Lifting:

Week 1-2 - no motivation with 3 sets of 10...

Week 3-6 - MUSCLE CONFUSION BABY!!!

Supplements
3g Fish Oil
1 Multi-Vitamin
1g Vit C
Vitamin A and E
(2) Leviathan: Reloaded |Pre-WO/Cardio|

EXTRA INFORMATION

*I will only be in the gym once a week. That is why I will be squatting and deadlifting but do not know which day (due to playing baseball and my moms work schedule). However, I will be lifting at home for 2 days out of the week.

*I will post pictures when my log is over. I will post the before and after photos at the same time.

*I am still tweaking my diet, training, and cardio, but I have a solid idea of what I am going to be doing.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
(Bulk) Day 1: 2-21-08

Took 1 pill around 7:15 PM. I had no idea I was gonna take it, but I did. And then, decided to start the log

Ran for 20 minutes.

Strength N/A ,Cardio
Thermogenic - 10/10 - This is why i love LR
Energy - 9/10 Didnt have the energy pre-cardio, but kept running!
Endurance - 10/10 - Felt awesome.

Overall 10/10 - I expected this to happen! Awesome run!!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
why are you only taking one pill?
Im only 15 so I dont want to take the full dosage, I have seen reuslts at one pill, and it lasts longer. I will be stepping it up to 2 pills most likley the last week of March. Heck I might just buy another bottle. I shall see.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha! i am taking 3 pills twice per day!

Good luck, man! you going to the AC?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
haha! i am taking 3 pills twice per day!

Good luck, man! you going to the AC?
..dang.

I doubt it, but I want to go so badly. I will go one of these years. I want to meet the sweet AX reps. haha

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
i am really excited to see how this log goes, that is where my fat is and i have the same goals as you right now a six pack about 10% body fat adn do improve some pr's so we will be in this 2gether but i will be useing rpm, so good luck

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang dude didnt you just finish a log too recently? i need to step up my game haha.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
You're 15. Why you taking a fat burner???

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You're 15. Why you taking a fat burner???
I have been wanting to log Leviathan for a very long time and I have small gut, so I want some motivation/energy while I do cardio at ~5:45 in the morning.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Maybe when he gets his license :lol:

Just givin you a hard time RR, your stil my hommie!
haha ouch DW. Hit it where it hurts.:nutkick:

lol its cool. I dont have a job so there is no need for a license yet. And without a job, I cant pay for insurance. Funny how life works..

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
i am really excited to see how this log goes, that is where my fat is and i have the same goals as you right now a six pack about 10% body fat adn do improve some pr's so we will be in this 2gether but i will be useing rpm, so good luck
Same here man.

Good luck to you as well.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following along on your progress buddy.
I vote teen section on these boards PLEASEEEEEE

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following along on your progress buddy.
I vote teen section on these boards PLEASEEEEEE
Thanks man.

Yea same here. There a lot of smart teens on this board already. A teen section would be awesome.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty much the only thing missing. It would be nice to help each other out and find out who on this board is in our age group so we can bond like the older guys do.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty much the only thing missing. It would be nice to help each other out and find out who on this board is in our age group so we can bond like the older guys do.
Exactly. In addition, we wouldnt be annoying the adults. lol.

Well I'm off to school. Going to be doing Legs, Shoulders and Abs.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Damn I'm late.. good luck man!

Wait till I set up my next log, we should see who can lose the most BF out of eachothers log.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i agree with that teen section. its much needed and it would be awesome. our own place to talk haha.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
(Bulk) Day 2; 2-22-08

Did Shoulders, Back, Legs and Chest (powerlifting)

Took 1 cap at 1:40, Begin lifting at 2:35

Military Press
75lbs x 10
95lbs x 8
115lbs x 10
115lbs x 8
120lbs x 5

Squats
135,225 Warm ups.
315lbs x 3 (Page Ranking)
335lbs x 3 (apparently not far enoguh)
275lbs x 5
265lbs x 4

Deadlift
(SLDL) 245lbs x 5
(Stratle) 385lbs x 1

Bench
135lbs x 3
145lbs x 3
175lbs x 3
195lbs x 3
205lbs x 3 (+4 assitance)

Did cardio for about an 1.5 hours. Played football (sorta) and played basketball.

Review

Energy - 10/10 - I was feeling VERY pumped for my workout.
Strength - 10/10 - Weights felt a lot lighter then usual. Hit a Page Ranking.
Enduracne - 9/10 - I was running for quite a while. Felt Great
Thermogenix - 10/10 - Oh yes. Awesome.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I give you props bro for the knowledge at ur age! Ill be followin along man and tear it up brosif!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I give you props bro for the knowledge at ur age! Ill be followin along man and tear it up brosif!
Thanks man I appreciate it. I deffintaley will be tearing the iron apart! But more importantly, running my tail off.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive started running a bit myself! Ur gonna be one swole highschool kid my man! Girls gonna be allllll over you if they arent already!! hahaaaa cant beat that!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Ive started running a bit myself! Ur gonna be one swole highschool kid my man! Girls gonna be allllll over you if they arent already!! hahaaaa cant beat that!
Im getting there. Still making up ground from my freshmen year. lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im getting there. Still making up ground from my freshmen year. lol
I here that bro! Just stay at it bro! Ull get there! Dont lose sight of what you want and what you know! :thumbsup:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I here that bro! Just stay at it bro! Ull get there! Dont lose sight of what you want and what you know! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the support man. I am always imagining my 'goal' body and what it will look like. By April 23rd, I'll be one big step closer.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i applaud you for having such great determination at such a young age

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I applaud you for beeing a stud at baseball and not giving into playing football. :clap2:
The football coach is telling me everyday I lift, "I really want you to play football". Well I would, but I am getting so much stronger using my routine and I am not waiting around for 3 minutes do to my next set like your football players.

Baseball is gonna take some effort. Wednesday, the team's best pitcher threw live to me, throwing in the low 80's. My timing was off and I wasnt getting good pitches ( I usually am really good at hitting him). I got a lot of work to do.

BTW, Can you send that video again? I never got it via email.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The football coach is telling me everyday I lift, "I really want you to play football". Well I would, but I am getting so much stronger using my routine and I am not waiting around for 3 minutes do to my next set like your football players.

Baseball is gonna take some effort. Wednesday, the team's best pitcher threw live to me, throwing in the low 80's. My timing was off and I wasnt getting good pitches ( I usually am really good at hitting him). I got a lot of work to do.

BTW, Can you send that video again? I never got it via email.
Dude I'd say dont do it. At times I regret not going thru with the season with football but all the time over the summer I did do and even into the 1st few weeks before I got hurt there was no baseball in my life and I had a ****ty SR. year.

PM me your home address and I'll send you a DVD there was a problem with sending it via-email to coaches.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Dude I'd say dont do it. At times I regret not going thru with the season with football but all the time over the summer I did do and even into the 1st few weeks before I got hurt there was no baseball in my life and I had a ****ty SR. year.

PM me your home address and I'll send you a DVD there was a problem with sending it via-email to coaches.
Yea I dont want to put hours of effort into it if Im not gonna enjoy it 100%.

alright I'll do that.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
hey what are you talking about i am in football and its a lot of hard work we train so hard and the breaks are so short, at my school football players are big baseball players aren't, but for you it could be opposite it is just like that for my school. Also baseball you get break depending on your postion and when your batting.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
hey what are you talking about i am in football and its a lot of hard work we train so hard and the breaks are so short, at my school football players are big baseball players aren't, but for you it could be opposite it is just like that for my school. Also baseball you get break depending on your postion and when your batting.
I don't see where you are coming from.

Me and DW are just saying were a lot more committed/intrested in baseball and enjoy lifting without following football coaches routine (which some can be very good. I know your school josh is a powerhouse).

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya i know what you mean, personally i wish i could do my routine and not go to the football's routine because there are some things that are just messing up my routine but i want to stay commited for the team you know.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I dont want to put hours of effort into it if Im not gonna enjoy it 100%.

alright I'll do that.
Yea and I didn't much. Only during offensive drills and when we were passing. I loathed defense, loathed. Actually while I was doing defensive drills I'd think to myself "Man I could be takeing BP or playing long toss right now, ugh!!!!!!"

I think if I played now (in college) it would be a bit more enjoyable because I def wouldn't do the both ways thing. Some of the D-1 schools are big on the 2 for 1. If the baseball and football coaches are close. Football gives out a bagillion scholarships vs. 11.7 for 25 guys. I may actually throw this idea out there to a few coaches.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
i applaud you for having such great determination at such a young age

Thanks king I appreciate it. BTW, nice job on that Drive/RPM/X-factor cycle. Awesome results.:clap2:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
(Bulk) Day 3; 2-23-08

Took 1 pill today, it was an off day.

I won't review this on an off-day. Kinda pointless.

I felt really sore from yesterday and think i am sick becuase I am achy. I have been taking natural herbs though so I am going to be getting better soon.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
(Bulk) Day 4: 2-24-08

Off day again. No suprise. I feel 100% better and I am not sore which is suprising to me. I had no time to take the LR today but I'm not worried. I did however eat a lot of food today at a buffet. Luckily, it was lots of protein and FATS and not so many carbs.

According to Fitday, I roughly had:

Calories - ~2,900 (little lower, but I had about 4 meals today)
P-295
C-162 (not accurate measurement
F-86.

I ate TONS of eggs, bacon and deli sliced turkey. It was the bomb.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
RR, you try out the diet tracker on AM yet?
I have been wanting to, but I do not want to plug in all my custom foods again like I did for fitday. I may begin using it instead of fitday, but fitday is just as easy and already taken care off.

Do you use it by any chance?

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I Just kinda played around in it. I probably will start using it soon though.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
(Bulk) Day 5; 2-25-08

tore my chest apart today.

But first did some Abs..

10 Reps Incline supersetted with 10 reps Knee Raises. 2 sets

Incline BB Bench
95lbs x 10
115lbs x 6
135lbs x 4 (bar crashed and split my pinky open)
165lbs x 0 (no idea what happened)
145lbs x 6
150lbs x 4

Decline BB Bench (First time ever going over 135lbs)
95lbs x 10
135lbs x 5
165lbs x 10
190lbs x 6

I officaly love Decline Bench.

Bottom Half Rep Flat BB Press (way too BOOST bench)
135lbs x 10
155lbs x 5
185lbs x 4
185lbs x 2 (Full rep, 6 second Negatives)

CG Bench Press
95lbs x 10
115lbs x 5
135lbs x 6
165lbs x 3

Skull Crushers
55lbs x 6
65lbs x 6
65lbs x 4

Straddle Deadlift (worked on form)
135lbs x 12
275lbs x 6
275lbs x 1

Felt very light and my form is much better now.

LR Review
Energy - 10, no PRE-WO energy but kept going in my workout
Endurance - 10, Felt great
Thermo. - N/A, didnt pay attention to it, so i really dont know.
Strength - 10, put up great numbers today.
Overall - 10, solid workout with plenty of energy left over.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how important decline bench is...haven't done it in 2 weeks so I might have to get on that. I've also been doing abs only like 2 times a week lately but killing it.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how important decline bench is...haven't done it in 2 weeks so I might have to get on that. I've also been doing abs only like 2 times a week lately but killing it.
Well I have a lagging lower chest. My upper chest is somewhat developed buy I never work out my lower chest so it looks uneven. I need to start doing abs more often.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I need to start throwing some decline bench in.. decline flies atleast. I couldn't imagine doing abs only once or twice a week, I don't feel my day is full-filled unless I worked my abs at the end of my workout.