Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol good luck on this ill try and follow this

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet i appreciate everyone's support I wasn't sure if anybody would sub,but hey I'm loving the great turnout!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Tris and Back
Added aggression was noted when pushing my self through a heavy tricep routine, aggression also prevailed in a more prominent fashion when doing deadlifts. Sweat rate was up. by the way im dosing at 6 caps throughout the day (2/2/2)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Tris and Back
Added aggression was noted when pushing my self through a heavy tricep routine, aggression also prevailed in a more prominent fashion when doing deadlifts. Sweat rate was up. by the way im dosing at 6 caps throughout the day (2/2/2)
Thats a little "wordy" for this to be a simple log. I expected something like:

Day 2...aggressive at the gym...sweating....2/2/2

j/k

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Biceps+Chest+Abs

Pumps,mindset, aggression was out of this world... Best Bi/Chest/Calve workout of my life....Nuff said

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Delts + Traps

Sweat rate was phenomenal, DTH seemed to give me a drive that can be put into its own category(especially when really pushing on the last few reps), once again a TOP NOTCH workout! Ive also noticed my arms and chest have been feeling "pumped and rock solid" all day long!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, you are feeling in a full week before I did, looking good. Keep it up!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Quads

This stuff has you pouring sweat!!! Today's workout couldn't have went any better-i'm loving the drive!!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Simple logs are the sh!t! I'm not loosing four years off my life just trying to see how well a product does/doesn't work.

Boxmeman your innovativeness astounds!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed roadrage became very bad on DTH.....although people drive like sh*t in NH anyway...lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like simple logs. I can't stand the logs where I have to read through pages and pages of diet info and the persons complete workout including every single set!. I don't want to waste my time with that personally. Also I could give s*it less what kind of diet and workout they are doing. All I want to know is does the product work and will I benefit from it no matter what diet or exercise program I am using.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I like simple logs. I can't stand the logs where I have to read through pages and pages of diet info and the persons complete workout including every single set!. I don't want to waste my time with that personally. Also I could give s*it less what kind of diet and workout they are doing. All I want to know is does the product work and will I benefit from it no matter what diet or exercise program I am using.
me 2, pie charts on training splits, their current sit. with their girl friend.... how school is going....ok thats cool for a training log not a product review log per se.....unless its something like NOS ETHER where you want to see real strength increases in numbers......but then again you get some guys posting BS new PR's like "oh I added 5lbs on curls this week"....from curling 15lb dumbells to 20lb dumbells.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
"You start telling me about dad's bowel movements... size, color, FREQUENCY!" -- to quote the famous Jim Carrey

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I'm the complete opposite. The more detail I get, the happier I am.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think theres a balance, but I lean towards simpler. really breakdown of macros + cals is pretty irrelevant, with the exception of nutrient repartitioning and even then I don't need to read what type or amount of carbs you took in unless you are purposefully experimenting with different ones. I do like seeing workout logs as a piece of it though, just to see what sort of weights a person is using, and what exercises they are doing when

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think theres a balance, but I lean towards simpler. really breakdown of macros + cals is pretty irrelevant, with the exception of nutrient repartitioning and even then I don't need to read what type or amount of carbs you took in unless you are purposefully experimenting with different ones. I do like seeing workout logs as a piece of it though, just to see what sort of weights a person is using, and what exercises they are doing when
well Ive seen some of the most recent logs that put all that other blabla stuff but they start each update with the meat and potatoes, product results then they go into the split, how many women was in the gym, how their buddy stole their walkman..

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
well Ive seen some of the most recent logs that put all that other blabla stuff but they start each update with the meat and potatoes, product results then they go into the split, how many women was in the gym, how their buddy stole their walkman..
lol people have WAYYY to much time on there hands, these days....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be nice to give specific templates out to loggers for future product logs, specific templates based on type of product (something different for fat loss vs muscle gains). I might try and do that for AN products. would be a nice way to do it, then at least too you can compare different loggers easily too.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Off

Noticed a few zits and I normally dont have any, they just seem to pop up very once in a while.....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Back + Tri's

OMG this was a killer workout!! Rise in test seems noticeable from overall energy aggression, 100lbs 1 arm dumbbell rows felt like warm up wight!! Dead lifts were out of this world as well, the crazy energy that i had made me feel like i could go for as long as i needed...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

OMG this was a killer workout!! Rise in test seems noticeable from overall energy aggression, 100lbs 1 arm dumbbell rows felt like warm up wight!! Dead lifts were out of this world as well, the crazy energy that i had made me feel like i could go for as long as i needed...
Hell yea son!!

SweetLou32937

Awards
lookin good, im lookin to run 2 bottles of this on my next bulk

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ill box you. ha jk go get that DTH potent stuff from what ive read.

Question: i heard herbal T boosters are suitable for any age unlike synethetic. is this true? i dont plan on taking any right now but just curious.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ill box you. ha jk go get that DTH potent stuff from what ive read.

Question: i heard herbal T boosters are suitable for any age unlike synethetic. is this true? i dont plan on taking any right now but just curious.
Well I personally wouldn't recommend it but I dont really see the harm if you look at the bottle(DTH) its only herbal extracts were dealing with here...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well I personally wouldn't recommend it but I dont really see the harm if you look at the bottle(DTH) its only herbal extracts were dealing with here...
yeah i know but ive read both sides and its always "it should be safe but i wouldnt do it". im not going to although i really want to

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
When I first came to the site I was interested in it but I realized I am pretty much horny all the time and well I have a whole whack of testosterone going through me right now. No need for a boost.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
When I first came to the site I was interested in it but I realized I am pretty much horny all the time and well I have a whole whack of testosterone going through me right now. No need for a boost.
true that :icon_lol:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH isnt just about sex drive and a rise in test levels "on paper" DTH as a product is about this:

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Chuck quoted me:O:O
Not knockin the product, looks to me like hes having great strength gains. Good log champ.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Chest + Bi's
Today I had to take a nap and eat a lil more than normal to get ready to workout. Anyhow i began well and progressed EXPLOSIVELY within warm up time, this stuff isn't a joke!! I was pumping out 200lbs incline for 4 sets 10 rps something I havent been able to do before, flat bench was just as good once again the weight increase seemed odd because the weight felt heavy but i was repping it like it was warm up weight! Any how, i moved on to bicep and honest to god this was the craziest pump i have ever got in my life! Literally I was pumped so much my biceps actually hurt..were talking ROCK solid! My arms feel like they are swollen!! This is freaking insane!! Anyhow good workout!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Chest + Bi's
Today I had to take a nap and eat a lil more than normal to get ready to workout. Anyhow i began well and progressed EXPLOSIVELY within warm up time, this stuff isn't a joke!! I was pumping out 200lbs incline for 4 sets 10 rps something I havent been able to do before, flat bench was just as good once again the weight increase seemed odd because the weight felt heavy but i was repping it like it was warm up weight! Any how, i moved on to bicep and honest to god this was the craziest pump i have ever got in my life! Literally I was pumped so much my biceps actually hurt..were talking ROCK solid! My arms feel like they are swollen!! This is freaking insane!! Anyhow good workout!!
what are you logging?........ohhh DIESEL TEST Hardcore.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Wow- this log is awesome.! Short and sweet.
I love DTHardcore and 2010- never disappointed and havent had to use the max doseage(6 tablets) -i think i will this time though. Just ordered 2 more last week. Thanks Chuck!

-Soma