JW to PCT or not to PCT

1. JW to PCT or not to PCT

The current stack I'm running is JW, AP/Pslin. I've gained 10lbs but I just feel waaaaaay too heavy. I'm used to being a lean 197-200lbs and I'm currently 230lbs.

Following my JW cycle I was going to do a mild PCT with X-factor, Drive, RPM, 1/2 bottle DTH, 1/2 bottle Nov XT. I just threw the last two in there because they're just sitting around from a previous run.

However, I really would like to just jump into a cutting cycle because being this big is getting to my head.

I have 1-3 bottles of each of these supps in a box to play with, X-factor, Drive, RPM, AP, Pslin, DCP, Yohimbine HCL, Sesamin.

Should I run the mild PCT following my JW?

and if I were to start cutting, I was thinking of Yhcl, DCP, Sesamin and a really good fat loss supp other then Leviathan Reloaded (which I've tried, but it severely lacked the appetite suppressant for me). I'm currently searching for a good cut supp. Any suggestions on any of this info would be greatly appreciated.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. best bet would be X factor, Drive, RPM, DCP, Seasamin, and Yohimbine hcl immediately following JW....i think ud lean up nicely and drop some fat

3. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    best bet would be X factor, Drive, RPM, DCP, Seasamin, and Yohimbine hcl immediately following JW....i think ud lean up nicely and drop some fat

What about the Sesamin Oil and X-factor? Don't they contraindict each other?
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. ive heard mixed reviews, i think the seamin in small doses doesnt affect it....could be wrong

5. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    ive heard mixed reviews, i think the seamin in small doses doesnt affect it....could be wrong
    I've heard mixed reviews too. JW and X-factor get mystery supps of the year awards.
    NSCA - CSCS

6. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I've heard mixed reviews too. JW and X-factor get mystery supps of the year awards.
    yeah reallly....

7. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    The current stack I'm running is JW, AP/Pslin. I've gained 10lbs but I just feel waaaaaay too heavy. I'm used to being a lean 197-200lbs and I'm currently 230lbs.

Following my JW cycle I was going to do a mild post cycle therapy with X-factor, Drive, RPM, 1/2 bottle DTH, 1/2 bottle Nov XT. I just threw the last two in there because they're just sitting around from a previous run.

However, I really would like to just jump into a cutting cycle because being this big is getting to my head.

I have 1-3 bottles of each of these supps in a box to play with, X-factor, Drive, RPM, AP, Pslin, DCP, Yohimbine HCL, Sesamin.

Should I run the mild PCT following my JW?

and if I were to start cutting, I was thinking of Yhcl, DCP, Sesamin and a really good fat loss supp other then Leviathan Reloaded (which I've tried, but it severely lacked the appetite suppressant for me). I'm currently searching for a good cut supp. Any suggestions on any of this info would be greatly appreciated.
    lol you feel to heavy lol umm whats ur bf%?

8. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol you feel to heavy lol umm whats ur bf%?
    Normally 15%@197-200lbs, currently 20-22%@227-230lbs according to BIA and Skin Fold. Getting under water weighed tomorrow or next Monday.
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Normally 15%@197-200lbs, currently 20-22%@227-230lbs according to BIA and Skin Fold. Getting under water weighed tomorrow or next Monday.
    WOW ok then yea id def cut right now lol!!! How did JW workout for u ? Im running JW(day7)3caps and DTH(day 1)6 caps

10. By Heavy I don't mean like I'm feeling an excessive amount of gravitational pull toward the ground, hehe. By heavy I mean, where there once was Abs, now lays an Ab. Where there once were obliques, is something I keep in my trunk in case of flats.
    NSCA - CSCS

11. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    By Heavy I don't mean like I'm feeling an excessive amount of gravitational pull toward the ground, hehe. By heavy I mean, where there once was Abs, now lays an Ab. Where there once were obliques, is something I keep in my trunk in case of flats.

12. I started at 220-222lbs about 35 days ago. This would be day 35 or 36, I'd have to check my journal and I'm roughly 10lbs heavier. I'm only half way through my cycle. I think I'm 3 days into my second bottle. But I'm also running AP/Pslin, so I can't say JW is solely responsible for the 10lbs gain.
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. To PCT, or not to PCT
    By Silentkillr in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 04:20 PM
  2. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  3. PCT or not to PCT?
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:23 PM
  4. PH PCT - to AI or not to AI, that is the question...
    By Ziquor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:35 AM
  5. To Stretch or Not to Stretch You be the Judge
    By DarCSA in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 07:14 AM