(Unsponsored) X-Factor, Drive/RPM

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
After a nice hiatus from supplements since my very successful Pslin/Hyperdrol/Activate log, I'm finally going to use these products that have been burning a hole in my carbinet for months. ALSO: I'm adding in ALCAR.

For the next 50 days, I'm going to be following standard dosing protocol for these products, and making adjustments in my diet to get the best gains possible (avoiding my beloved fish oil, no antiinflammitories, not too much fish, and no boozeahol).

I'm also going to most likely add either Reset AD or ALCAR to this (suggestions welcome on which). My training will be changed every 2 weeks, alternating between Hypertrophy, Power/growth/ and plyometric circuits. I will be doing some cardio, but not to much, an hopefully abs up the whazoo. The name of the game is recomp and expolsive power.

If you've ever read a log of mine, you know I'll give an honest review. I've tried RPM and Drive in samples, and like it very much, but this is the first time I'll get to do a full run

Alright. Let's give'r

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, this stack has been catching my eye alot.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, am I getting that blind as I age? I'd go with the ALCAR then :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. I'll be running one of these sometime in the Summer.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
sounds wicked. i just finished using the grip of drive/rpm samples from the la fit expo. amazing. cant wait to try a full run. and after reading a few threads on x factor, i may use this stack. looking forward to this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the combo is particularly nice. drive + rpm raise your cAMP levels, which works well with the way x-factor works.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the combo is particularly nice. drive + rpm raise your cAMP levels, which works well with the way x-factor works.
And the naringin helps to delay the degradation of the AA.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It's official, I'm Adding ALCAR to the stack. I've always loved the idea of carnatine and it's dirivatives, plus the fact that it's not suppose to be availiable in Canada makes it all the sexier. (I'd like to add it to the title of the thread, but I can't figure out how, reps for anyone that can help).

I tried to workout yesterday. I'm going through a quite a bit right now, and I thought the gym would help. I took my 3 RPMs and did 2 warm ups on the bench and realized I couldn't do it. I expected that the RPM would push me through anything, but I was wrong. I still believe in this supp, it's just not magical. I feel better today, and I'm sure to have a good experience in the gym.

I'm following dosing protocol laid out by the products, but something is bothering me; Forskolin is suppose to work best when taken with fats. WHy am I suppose to take drive on an empty stomach?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm who said forskolin works better with fats? thats the first i've heard that.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I had always heard that, and Drive was the first time I'd ever heard it being taken with out it. Then, recently on MM, Liorrah (I might have spelled that wrong), who is like the forskolin guy, restated it. I'll see if I can get you a link.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I had always heard that, and Drive was the first time I'd ever heard it being taken with out it. Then, recently on MM, Liorrah (I might have spelled that wrong), who is like the forskolin guy, restated it. I'll see if I can get you a link.
PM sent, Easy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting. I guess i'll have to look for some science on it.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
So far this run of RPM has been less than stellar. As I've said, I had good experiences in the past, but so far, both times I've taken it, I haven't really wanted to workout. I did manage to do my chest yesterday, and my strength was good, but I didn't want to keep going. I didn't do cardio, and I didn't even stretch. Not stretching is very much not like me.

I've been taking in a lot of caffeine lately, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm going to try and ween myself off of coffee over the next few days.

bones168

bones168

Awards
So far this run of RPM has been less than stellar. As I've said, I had good experiences in the past, but so far, both times I've taken it, I haven't really wanted to workout. I did manage to do my chest yesterday, and my strength was good, but I didn't want to keep going. I didn't do cardio, and I didn't even stretch. Not stretching is very much not like me.

I've been taking in a lot of caffeine lately, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm going to try and ween myself off of coffee over the next few days.
GOOD IDIEA!!!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've started cutting back my caffeine intake, but it will take a little while. My workout yesterday was slightly better, but still didn't want to be there. That being said, I felt strong, did dead lifts, and did some cardio at the end, although I didn't do abs. I'm up to 3 drive, twice a day and so far I've had no GI issues what so ever.

I'd really like to not take RPM on my non training days. Partially because I'm trying to phase out caffeine, but also because it's too much when I'm not going to the gym and I want the bottle to last the duration of the log. I think I'm going to train 5 (sometimes 4) days a week in one form or another and take 2 (3) days off RPM. SARM be damned!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What doses are you running?

Also, laying off extra stims helps the efficacy of RPM.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck! I will be starting my X Factor log probably in 3 weeks or so, depending on when MN get's more stock in and then ships it up here to Canada. My RPM samples were amazing, it should be awesome for you in the gym.
Cheers,
Steve

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
What doses are you running?

Also, laying off extra stims helps the efficacy of RPM.
I'm doing 3 caps, and I'd like to keep it there if possible. I was drinking 4 cups of coffee a day, as of right now, I'm down to 1 coffee and 2 green tea, and a dose of RPM. I'm going to try and get down to 2 green tea and a dose of RPM only on workout days.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow i coulda sworn i had commented in here before...guess not. Anyways good luck man i know your gonna enjoy this stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing 3 caps, and I'd like to keep it there if possible. I was drinking 4 cups of coffee a day, as of right now, I'm down to 1 coffee and 2 green tea, and a dose of RPM. I'm going to try and get down to 2 green tea and a dose of RPM only on workout days.
What about the Drive and XF?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
What about the Drive and XF?
1 cap 4 times a day for the X
3 caps twice a day of Drive, although I'm thinking about making it 2 and 3 on traing days to make it last the entire log.
750mg of ALCAR 4 times a day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to dose my ALCAR consistently. I just hate the freakin taste

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I need to dose my ALCAR consistently. I just hate the freakin taste
I have caps. I'm in Canada, so we're not really suppose to have it, and I'd like to have some nice cheap bulk, but I'll take what I can get. I may have to crack one open to get the taste experince.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Today was shoulder day, my favorite. I have cut back to one coffee and a green tea. I took my pills and once again didn't feel like working out per se. I did, however, get in a pretty good workout. The strength was good and I did all my sets, abs and cardio, so I can't complain. Still, I feel like I'm missing that urge to destroy the gym I associated with RPM.

On a side note, my diet has been better than it ever has. That is going to skew my results I think. I'm glad it is not a sponsored log for that reason.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I had an awesome workout today. It's what I've been waiting for since I started this stack. There were two contributing factors. First, it was arm day, which I love. Second, I took some BCAAs and taurine before my workout. I usually always do this, but I haven't in a while. It really turned the workout around and I destroyed the gym. It speaks volumes as to the potency of those aminos. I believe I will continue to use them.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I took taurine along with the drive/RPM, but I had no BCAAs. It wasn't a great workout in that it didn't have the "destroy the gym" attitude, but I nonetheless plowed through my it. I'm finding that it is like that this time around. I was doing legs today, and I decided to start with heavy leg presses first. I convinced myself I wasn't going to do my squats after, but then I did them any way. I also got through my abs. I would have done cardio, but I had to go to work.

So far, the only change in my body is my gut is somehow bigger. I don't know what the hell is going on here. I have been incredibley vigilant about my diet, but I think, perhaps, my fat intake is too high (too many almonds). I'm going to tinker a bit with it. I just hope it's not age suddenly catching up with my thirty something ass.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Chest today. As per usual, I still didn't really want to work out (perhaps I'm just in a weird head space), but nonetheless, I barreled through my workout, and did my abs and really pushed the cardio at the end. I'm gettin' er' done, but I'm not really enjoying my training sessions like I expected. My pump, strength and endurance are all good.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I'm very freaked out by the whole FDA thing. *phew* Glad I got that off my chest.

Today was back day, and it was par for the course. I didn't really want to do it, but I plowed through all of my sets and did my cardio. Strength was great, but my pump was not quite the best I've had. I measured my waist after the workout. It was 34 1/2". That's huge for me. I'm a little annoyed about it. I'm thinking about switching to a different creatine because I'm worried the monohydrate is making me bloated. My diet is super tight right now, and I'm doing cardio and abs, and I'm taking body comp improving supplements. My gut definitely should not be getting bigger.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders today. I am getting slightly disappointed with RPM. Against my hopes and dreams, I'm going to up my dosage. Once again, no desire to workout, but the actual sets were good. I'm going up it to 4 and see how it goes.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Today is suppose to be leg day, but I'm performing at the professonal theatre awards, so I can't make it to the gym. So instead, I'll talk about the progress with the stacks.

This is the first time I've really done recomp, and I hate it. It's like doing a cut phase, except the progress is incredibly slow. My chest looks great and I feel good, but my stomach is only slowly starting ot go down. In the end, I'm sure it will all be great, but right now, I feel like I'm not making progress. If I was doing a stringht cut phase, I'd be down 2" of my waist by now, and would end up with a 31" waist after the 50 days. This is not the case however, and I'm currently sitting at 33 1/2" - 34". Strangley enough, my abs are visible and feel fairly hard, they are just distended.

There is still no extra DOMS from the X, but it is only day 14, so that is no surprise. Drive and RPM have been somewhat lack luster, but time will tell.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to get too excited, but I measured my waist and it is down to 33". My waist size does flucuate a lot, but I'm hoping I've made the turn and will be down to 32" soon. My body composition seemed a bit better. I'm fully prepared to wake up tomorrow with a 40 inch waist though.

I took 5 RPM for my leg day. I hate leg day in general, but I figured 5 RPM might just make me feel the love. I had a good workout, particularly on my abs, but it wasn't a raw destroy the gym attitude. I'm beginning to think that AN has changed the formula on RPM.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Great workout today. Arm day is like that though. Sped through my sets in record time and did an awesome cardio session at the end. Strength was, in retrospect, not great, but not bad either.

I felt achey in my muscles. Perhaps a sign that the X is starting to kick into gear.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log so far...once the x kicks in you are set for some real nice gains

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like its recomp value. seems to really help loose fat as well

TheBenMan

Awards
I'm currently taking Drive/RPM as well, and you know what? I'm getting that same lathargic I just wanna go take a nap feeling you're talking about. When I was taking RPm solo I had to make myself leave the gym, now I have to force myself in. Is this common? Once I get there and start lifting I'm ok and can push through it, but I thought this stack would make me an animal.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the combo can slightly lower blood sugar. Are you on a keto diet?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to do a little tinkering. I made sure I had a banana after I dosed my pills. I had an awesome workout. I've just switched to a power/hypertrophy hybrid program. Today was all push exercises (chest, shoulders and tris), and I pushed myself quite hard. I did my abs and did HIIT. I felt fantastically drained and blew threw my workout. I'm sure part of it is doing a new program, and it was my short day at work so I wasn't as tired, but all and all it was just what I hoped from Drive/RPM.

Tomorrow I'm going to not take Drive before my workout, and see how that goes.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Unbelievable workout today. It was all plyometric tri-sets. Handsprings, lunge jumps, Turkish get ups, you name it. By the end I was so tired, I could barely stretch. I didn't take Drive preWO, but I don;t think that made much of a difference. I still didn't have that "destroy the gym" attitude, but I did push myself to the point I thought I was going to puke. I think I'll go back to taking the drive preWO.

I measured my stomach this morning. 32 1/2". We're getting there.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Day off the gym, but I spent a good chunk of it dancing. I feel great. I love not doing a bodybuilding style of program. I feel so much more limber and mobile. I really expected to be immobilized today from yesterdays workout, but I only a little sore. I kind of expect the increased DOMS by now. I hope it kicks in soon (sort of).

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
My monohydrate ran out, so I bought a small tub of GreenMag. I'm hoping that I will retain less water, as I have felt puffy in general lately. I'm honestly not expecting to much from it, so if any results go beyond mono, I will be plesantly surprised. I tried it out today and had a fine Back/biceps/abs/HIIT day. I really pushed myself hard on the cardio. I've settled into nice groove of getting in good workouts, but I really don't have the attack the gym attitude. I took 4 RPM and 3 Drive PreWO.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Horrible workout today. It was legs/power. I only did squats, clean and jerk and clean and press. Weak sauce, man. I did get through abs, but my cardio sucked today. And I feel fat. This is a ****ty day for this log.

On a side note; I may devote my life to crossfit. The more I train, the more I realize that that style is so much better than standard bodybuilding (in terms of looking and being fit and strong, as opposed to looking like a bodybuilder).

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DB, do whatever makes you feel good man. This is all that counts IMO.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
DB, do whatever makes you feel good man. This is all that counts IMO.
Thanks, Jjohn. It's just better for me and what I do. My frame is better set for athletic performance and being lean than it is for bodybuilding. Also my dancing and mobilty suffers so much when I bulk up.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea go with what you like man..in the long run if you like it more that way it will be better for you. Keep going on the log im sure things will get better just keep at it :thumbsup:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Push day. I dropped down to 3 RPM again to see how it would go. It was still pretty good. I'm glad I could drop it down and not feel completely sluggish. 1 point for RPM! I feel lean today. I haven't measured my waist, but I hope I'm closing in on 32".