Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
- 02-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
MASSFX LOG starts 02/18/08
Mass FX - Maximum Strength
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
AX Proprietary Matrix 1005mg
11-alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone ], Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], 25R-diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol], Sea Buckthorn isolated for [Secoisolariciresinol and Matairesinol], Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract], Forslean™
I was chosen to do a log of MASSFX. My log will go as follows: a view of the workout I did; my rating on Strength, Endurance, Aggression, Vascularity and Energy; I will also give you a overview of my feeling of the day and the supplement.
PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW!
- 02-17-2008, 04:07 PM
First off I would like to thank thesinner and all the guys at Anabolic Xtreme for choosing me to log the new improved MASSFX!
Height: 5’10” almost 5’11”
Weight (as of now): 173lb around 12-13% bf (my weight tomorrow will be posted)
I have a hard time gaining muscle and fat. I guess you could say I am between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. I am usually a very lean guy; lately I have been bulking and have put on some fat and a lot of muscle.
As for my diet, I will be eating very clean but still bulking. My current diet in macros looks as follows P/C/F: 40/45/15 eating around 3,500-4,000 kcals a day, cleanly. I drink 1-1.5g of water a day.
Training: Mon chest, Tues legs, Wed cardio or MMA training, Thur back, Fri shoulders, Sat off or MMA/cardio, Sun off or MMA/cardio.
As for how I train, I am going for mass, range and rep range. I will not include my stretching or my warm ups. I always do 2 sets of warm up and stretch after workouts.
Supplements: Gut health, BCAA’S, multi, and joint support.
Dosing protocol: I will be taking 2 servings spread out. That is a total of 4 caps a day for 30 days. I might try what PI is doing: 2caps in the morning, 1cap before wo and 1cap after wo. Also, I will be taking it with a big glass of grapefruit juice.
AX was so generous to let me try the new stimX (not out yet.) I am going to play around with how and when I take them.
My goal is to gain mass and strength.
left arm: 14 3/4in
right arm: 14 3/4in
waist: 32 1/2in
left upper leg: 21 1/2in
right upper leg: 21 1/2in
right calve: 15 1/2in
left calve: 15 1/2in
beginning weight: 171lb
Last edited by grila jujitsu; 02-19-2008 at 11:38 AM.
- 02-17-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm here, I'm thesinner, get used to it.
Glad to see your log is up, buddy.
02-17-2008, 10:16 PM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
In and good luck. This product looks so awesome it's ridiculous.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
02-17-2008, 10:23 PM
02-17-2008, 10:29 PM
thanks for the support guys!
02-18-2008, 06:46 AM
02-18-2008, 07:28 AM
02-18-2008, 07:36 AM
02-18-2008, 11:25 AM
02-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Day 1 Mon
Pics will be up soon. For some reason the ones I took didn't fit, so I will be resizing them and posting. If that does not work I will take new pics and post them.
It was a great day! I woke up feeling well rested and filled with energy. I was able to get in all 4000 kcals yesterday, also i dosed my MASSFX with some efa's and grapefruit juice.
1. Incline Bench Press: 185lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps/2 forced, 195lb 8 reps/2 forced, 195lb 8reps/2forced, 135lb 20reps.
2. Flat Bench Press DB: 75lbs 6 reps, 70lbs 8 reps, 65lbs 10 reps, 60lbs 12reps, 135lb bar 20 reps.
3. Decline Bench Press: 185lb 12 reps, 185lb 12 reps, 185lb 12 reps, 185lb 12 reps, 135lb 30reps.
4. Incline seated plate press: 180lb 12 reps, 230lb 10 reps, 250lb 8 reps,<- after that set i did this as fast as possible-> 250lb 8 reps, 230lb 10 reps, 180lb 12 reps, 90lb 20reps.
5. Wide seated plate press:270lb 6 reps, 270lb 6 reps, 250lb 8 reps, 230lb 10reps, 180lb 12reps, 90lb reps out.
6. Flat bench: after a 10min break i went back to bench. 225lb 1 rep, 185lb 6 reps holding at the bottom for 3 sec's and exploding up. 135lb 10 reps holding at the bottom for 3 sec's and exploding up.
Overview: nothing to report seeing as how it was the first day. I have never done that much to my chest in 1 night. My chest today feels pretty good considering.
02-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Crazy sick workout, buddy.
Let me know how sore you are tomorrow
Also, because I'm a robot monkey pirate, you've been cursed with all of my posts starting with "Arrrgh!!" throughout this entire log.
02-20-2008, 05:55 PM
02-20-2008, 07:32 PM
02-21-2008, 12:08 AM
nice log man cant wait to see how it treats ya!
02-21-2008, 12:43 AM
02-21-2008, 12:44 AM
just to let everyone know, I will be posting last nights wo and tonights wo tomorrow. I have been caught up in writing 2 papers!
02-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Day 2 Tues
Well guys I was froggen tired hitting the gym yesterday but still decided I was going to hit legs hard and I did!
1. SQUATS: 275lb 10 reps, 275lb 10 reps, 255lb 12 reps, 235lb 14 reps, 135lb 20 reps.
2. DEAD LIFTS: 245lb 10 reps, 245lb 10 reps, 235lb 12 reps, 225lb 14 reps, 145lb 20 reps. all reps on all set were done very slow.
3. LUNGES DB: 55lbs 20 reps, 45lbs 24 reps, 35lbs 30 reps, 25lbs 40 reps.
4. standing calve raises: 295lb 6 reps, 275lb 8 reps, 255lb 10 reps, 235lb 12 reps, 205lb 15 reps, 195lb 25 reps.
5. SEATED CALVE RAISE: 145lb 6 reps, 135lb 8 reps, 125lb 10 reps, 115lb 12 reps, 105lb 15 reps, 95lb 20 reps, 90lb 25 reps.
OVERVIEW: still nothing to report. I was still really tired in the gym, school has just taken a toll on me this week!
02-21-2008, 04:33 PM
What's with these damn frogs and why are they making you so tired?
Hope school lightens up for ya. It can be a pain in the ass sometimes, huh?
02-21-2008, 04:50 PM
this didnt work ****!
02-21-2008, 04:56 PM
someone help me i dont know how to gt my pics to fit in here ! i have tried resizing them and loading them and thats not working!
02-21-2008, 04:58 PM
02-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Try posting them in here http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/
use the [img] tags and the URL and you should be golden
Another thing you can do is post them in a zip file, and no one will look at your ugly mug because they're afraid they might download a virus. (I've done this )
02-21-2008, 05:05 PM
02-21-2008, 05:09 PM
If my computer gets computer AIDS or something......Arrrgh!!
02-21-2008, 05:24 PM
02-21-2008, 05:37 PM
02-21-2008, 05:42 PM
So long as it's not the clap, which really shouldn't deserve an applause.
02-21-2008, 05:51 PM
02-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Heres Grila's start pics resized
02-21-2008, 06:52 PM
grila if you like quote my post remove the quote tags and what not and repost it as your own and Ill delete/edit my post so its not confusing for others.
02-21-2008, 08:27 PM
02-21-2008, 08:29 PM
02-22-2008, 12:16 AM
02-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Day 3 Back Wed
sorry guys got busy trying to get an internship and school work. I wrote everything down in my journ. Today i will be updating you on my back day and how it went. tomorrow i will updat on the rest of the weeks workouts shoulders and cardio!
1.BACK LIFTS: 6reps 45lb, 6reps 45lb, 8reps 35lb, 10reps 25lb, 12reps 10lb, 20 reps 0lb.
2.LAYING BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS: 115lb 8reps, 115lb 8reps, 105lb 10reps, 105lb 10reps, 95lb 12reps. It might be more weight, but i dont know how much the machines bar weighs.
3.SEATED CABLE ROW: 170lb 8 reps, 170lb 8 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 150lb 12 reps.
4.LAT PULL DOWN: 115lbs 10 reps each arm, 115lbs 10 reps each arm, 105lbs 12reps each arms.
5. CABLE LAT PULL DOWN WIDE GRIP: 160lb 10 reps, 170lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps 2 forced, 140lb 20 reps.
OVERVIEW: well today was great! I was really focusing on no cheat reps and complete range of motion! I was really happy with the workout and im starting to feel some aggression! my girl friend has noticed it too. she was actually the one to point it out.
02-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Very nice buddy. I'm glad to see the "Alpha Male is being unleashed". (this can really easily be misinterpretted).
I've found that girls are much more attractive while using MassFX. Do you feel that way too?
02-23-2008, 09:00 PM
02-24-2008, 03:44 PM
1. Military press the weight represented is combine from both arms: 140lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps 2 were forced/assisted, 200lb 8 reps 2 were forced/assisted.
2. Dips: 25 reps, 20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps, 5 reps. did this so on arnold press i would be using more delts then tri's.
3. Arnold press DB: 55lb 10 reps, 60lb 8 reps, 60lb 6 reps, 45lb 12 reps, 30lb 30 reps 6 forced/assisted.
4. Barbell upright rows: 70lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 100lb 10reps 4 forced/assisted.
5. Vetor Belfor trap workout: 3 sets of 150lb 10 reps 3 sec hold while muscles are squeezed, 4th set 150lb 20 reps.
6. Peck deck reverse seat doing rear delts: 125lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 145lb 8 reps, 125lb 10reps, 95lb 20reps.
Overview: It was a great workout! I felt so intense ! I was lifting a little more weight while keeping range of movement. I didnt have to cheat! I am noticing myself the "alpha male" and i have a little more acne on my back now.
02-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Day 5 fri
WORKOUT: Cardio and abs
1. 30 mins stair master.
2 30 mins abs with ab straps.
3. 15min eliptical.
Overview: good cardio day! i usually hate them, but i was determined to day !
02-24-2008, 03:51 PM
1. 45 mins of rolling!
Overview: It was fun rolling today. my friend had a class on passing guard, he had to pass koschecks guard. no one in the class could do it ! I wish i had gone in and tried.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hyde in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 155Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:34 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 779Last Post: 08-31-2010, 07:22 AM
- By diego in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2009, 04:02 AM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:41 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 84Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:14 AM