Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. no what sux! it that lil joke that was played on all of us, just deleted my whole final review!! now i have to friggen write it again! talk about a double wammy!
    •   

2. Final Review

Ratings:

Strength: /5
    I was most impressed with the strength gains from this supplement! The strength gains were intense right away and got better as i went on. I gained personal records in back, chest and legs. i have used a lot of supps trying to gain strength and this one by far was the best. If you are looking for a great strength supp then Massfx is it!

Endurance: /5
    the endurance on this supp was darn good. my reps went up in all ways. for example lower weighted workouts where i would usually hit reps of 20 and die; I hit 20 reps with ease and add on to the reps. the endurance built up slowly (unlike the strength) and by the 4th week it was killer.

Aggression: /5
    My aggression was through the roof! at the end of week one i was feeling like the king of the gym. Every girl i saw i wanted to bang! My anger was up as well, but it was manageable.

Vascularity: /5
    Massfx was way better then any NO product i have used. for some reason while taking it i was vainy all day ! not just at the gym and not just a lil vainy, a lot vainy!

Energy: /5
    As im sure you all know this is not a energy supp, so it will not be a surprise to you that i gained no energy from it.

weight: week1 173lb, week2 170lb, week3 172lb, end weight 174.

Positives: The positives to this supp is that you will gain a lot of strength, a little mass, lose some weight, get vainy, and the ever important alpha male. Overall this is one of the bes tif not the best supp i have used.

Negatives: the only two negatives I had happen to me was a loss in sex drive. I wanted to ****, i just didnt seem to care about it! i think i screwed my gf like 4 times in the whole month. now that i have been off the Massfx for 2 weeks now my sex drive is back to normal. the other thing that could be bad was the aggression, i felt at some points i was a lil to aggressive.
    •   

3. diettt

4. hey has anyone gained any mass:dl: from this?

5. Quote Originally Posted by krazy View Post
    diettt
    haha coming soon bro! plus i will be posting pics soon too!

6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Nice review. Thank you for sharing.
    no, thank you ! I really appreciate you and AX for allowing me to log this product and dealing with me, for updating my log a little late. for that i apologize!

you really should consider calling Massfx Grila junk in you trunk! the booty maker!

7. Quote Originally Posted by poppydogg View Post
    hey has anyone gained any mass:dl: from this?
    i did
  8. diet before midterms!

8am- go lean 1 bowl and one glass of milk. plus, one banana

1030am- regular togo's #8 on wheat

12pm- bag of peanuts, raisins, and dried strawberries.

pre wo 130pm- ground buffalo: made in to a burger using egg, whole wheat bread crumbs, spices, and a lil cheese !! so bomb!
    -Protein shake
    -cup brown rice

post workout 3pm- a burrito beef, bcaa's in milk, 10 grasshopper cookies mint, and a cup of brown rice.

430pm- another buffalo burger, plus bcaa's glass of 1% fat milk, 1 cup brown rice.

630- protien bar (prosource), 1 cup brown rice and a steak.

time after- keep sipping on my bcaa's that i have throughout the day, till bed.

bed 1030- supp or supps
    usually end up somewhere between 3,750 cal's and 4,050 cals.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Yay midterms!!!

wait till you see my diet during midterms!

Pics up today ! hopefully!
  10. measurements

Ending measurements:

measurements:
    left arm: 15in
    right arm: 14 3/4in
    chest: 40 1/2in
    waist: 32 1/2in funny there is more def in my abs
    left upper leg: 23 1/4in
    right upper leg: 23 3/8in
    right calve: 15 1/2in
    left calve: 15 1/2in

ok do im giving myself till sun to figure out how to put my pics up. if i cant then i will hit up my boy poopy.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    lol, you can just click on the link on the top banner that says "photos". Look for a link that says "upload photo". Everyone who has a registered account on AM automatically has a photogallery. Might as well use it.
    really? lol im so computer stupid! i will try this **** out!

12. If it makes you feel any better. I design small macro-based computer programs, templates and databases for my job. Then I have to go and train the other chemist (who's a 65 year-old who's never used a computer) how to use them. We had to make up instructions and practice how to "save as" a file.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    If it makes you feel any better. I design small macro-based computer programs, templates and databases for my job. Then I have to go and train the other chemist (who's a 65 year-old who's never used a computer) how to use them. We had to make up instructions and practice how to "save as" a file.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    If it makes you feel any better. I design small macro-based computer programs, templates and databases for my job. Then I have to go and train the other chemist (who's a 65 year-old who's never used a computer) how to use them. We had to make up instructions and practice how to "save as" a file.

lol omg ! r u serious ?!

15. i LOVE teaching old folks new technology.....

Try teaching a 68 year old guy how to use his DVR to record his weekly shows or an old lady how to set her alarm without having the cops come and ask her to identify herself at gunpoint.

16. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i LOVE teaching old folks new technology.....

Try teaching a 68 year old guy how to use his DVR to record his weekly shows or an old lady how to set her alarm without having the cops come and ask her to identify herself at gunpoint.

haha i have to do that for my parents every damn week! hey can i send you my pics again and you post them cause i suck at this ****!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    haha i have to do that for my parents every damn week! hey can i send you my pics again and you post them cause i suck at this ****!!!
    go for it... still got my addy?

18. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    go for it... still got my addy?
    no i dont lol! my b! what is it again?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heavy Lifting with Mass FX *sponsored*
    By Hyde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 779
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 09:22 AM
  3. Best prohormone to gain mass with?
    By diego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 06:02 AM
  4. gaining mass with high reps?
    By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 03:41 PM
  5. Grila JuJitsu is growing in his slepp with the GHSR STACK!
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 12:14 PM