Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
- 03-20-2008, 09:09 PM
I would think that would be a REALLY feel good stack, the form and Mass FX alone will make you feel great, the XF should give you some concentrated anabolism with the other two goin in your veins and altogether you should get some huge gains in both strength and mass if your diet allows it.
I just cant wait to run my stack, shouldnt be much longer, probably round april 7th since they will be getting it in the warehouse the 28-31st of this month.
- 03-21-2008, 10:32 PM
03-23-2008, 04:51 AM
Day 25 Wed
1. Lat pull down wide grip: 165lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 195lb 10 reps, 210lb 10 reps.
2. Close grip lateral row using barbell (not including weight from barbell): 130lb 10 reps, 130lb 10 reps, 130lb 10 reps, 140lb 10 reps. (personal record)
3. Pull ups wide grip: 5 sets of 20 reps no added weight.
4. Iso-Lateral High Row: 90lb each arm 10 reps, 100lb each arm 10 reps, 110lb each arm 10 reps, 120lb each arm 10 reps, 130lb 10 reps.
5. Close horizontal grip pull ups: 6 sets 20 reps.
OVERVIEW: great workout. overall i was pissed when i went in there. (had a fight with girlfriend over med having to study and not being able to go to the movies). I got some much anger out ! t'was the sheaot! i was staying with the weight but ding more reps and sets! i felt the most endurence yet!
03-23-2008, 05:03 AM
03-23-2008, 01:25 PM
03-23-2008, 10:31 PM
03-23-2008, 11:23 PM
03-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Day 26 Thur
1. DB front raise: 20lb 10 reps, 25lb 10 reps, 30lb 10 reps, 35lb 10 reps.
2. DB side raise: 20lb 10 reps, 25lb 10 reps, 30lb 10 reps, 35lb 10 reps.
3. DB rear raise: 20lb 10 reps, 25lb 10 reps, 30lb 10 reps, 35lb 10 reps.
4. Dips: 4 sets of 20 reps.
5. Arnold DB Press: 30lb 40 reps, 50lb 10 reps, 55lb 10 reps, 60lb 10 reps, 65lb 8 reps, 70lb 6 reps 1 forced/assisted (Personal Record).
6. Rear delt deck: 90lb 14reps, 100lb 12 reps, 110lb 10 reps, 120lb 8 reps.
7.VETOR BELFOR trap workout: 4 SETS OF 200lb 10 reps 3 SEC HOLD WHILE MUSCLES ARE SQUEEZED, 4th SET 180lb 20 REPS.
OVERVIEW: this workout I tried to exhaust my triceps and then lift heavy. I did, but when i did it i didnt loose any strength and i just kept lifting heavy !
03-24-2008, 01:02 AM
03-24-2008, 01:05 AM
03-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Just started BJJ (might actually train at Renzo's NY academy this summer!!). Looking to work up to a blue belt or higher then do a year or so of Muay Thai/Boxing training for standup work.
Parallel with all of this, Ive been focusing on my training and cardio, too.
Perhaps in a few years Ill get on the local MMA circuit and kick some serious ass Gotta get the basics covered, first.
Have you considered the following:
1.) One set to failure - good for strength
2.) All dumbbell exercises - good for stabilizers (the benefit of that is obvious for MMA)
Im trying both right now with good results.
03-24-2008, 09:18 PM
1) yes i did do sets to failure, right now i am going for strength and not for reps.
2) i was doing dumbbells for 3 weeks before this log.
i will be training this summer with frank shamrock! you might want to try doing 4 sets of 20 reps each of a weight you can do with short rest periods. it helped me so much!
03-24-2008, 09:40 PM
1.) wouldnt sets to failure improve strength...?
2.) why did you switch to non-dumbbells?
thats awesome about frank shamrock!! and thanks for the tip about 4 sets/20 reps. that does sound pretty brutal. right now i want to see how long i can go til i plateau with my full-body dumbbell routine then im gonna give those a try.
im 5'5" and 125lbs naturally so, needless to say, i need to put on muscle and nothing but it. manny gamburyan = my idol.
03-25-2008, 02:22 AM
03-25-2008, 03:02 AM
03-25-2008, 11:24 AM
He'll be in the next UFC, though (although the bout might not be televised due to time restraints if any of the main matches run long... they have a bunch of 'backup' matches they film to fill in if they need to).
If you think about it though, Manny is naturally on the lower end of the spectrum for his class weight wise. For him to make weight (to the top of the class), your talking a whole weight range that is pure muscle on him. Although other guys are bigger, Manny makes weight by packing on pure muscle. Your fighting a dude thats pretty much straight muscle. Height and reach are good advantages but hes got the physique and the technique (all-american judo champ) to make **** HAPPEN.
03-27-2008, 04:55 PM
03-28-2008, 05:40 PM
03-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Day 29 Sun
1. INCLINE BENCH: 215lb 8 reps(personal record), 205lb 10 reps, 195lb 12reps, 185lb 12 reps.
2. FLAT BENCH: 225lb 10 reps (personal record), 215lb 10 reps, 205lb 10 reps, 195lb 10 reps.
3. DECLINE BENCH: 205lb(personal record) 6 reps, 195lb 8 reps, 185lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps.
4. CABLE FLIES INCLINE: 15lb 20 reps, 20lb 15 reps, 25lb 12 reps, 30lb 10 reps, 35lb 8 reps.
5. CABLE FLIES FLAT: 15lb 20 reps, 20lb 15 reps, 25lb 12 reps, 30lb 10 reps, 35lb 8 reps.
6. CABLE FLIES DECLINE: 15lb 20 reps, 20lb 15 reps, 25lb 12 reps, 30lb 10 reps, 35lb 8 reps.
OVERVIEW: I hit a Page Ranking on flat and decline bench. this **** is real son! (wigger voice) I must say, this is so great! my shoulder felt great and i hit that weight easy! i died on the last rep, but still go it up(flat 225lb). i wish i could hit this another month.
03-29-2008, 10:23 PM
nice work son
03-30-2008, 04:16 AM
03-30-2008, 10:25 PM
03-31-2008, 02:12 AM
Day 30 Last Day!
1. SQUAT: 400lb 6 reps(personal record), 390lb 8 reps, 370lb 10 reps, 350lb 12 reps.
2. DEAD LIFTS: 145LB 10REPS, 195LB 10REPS, 215LB 10 REPS, 235LB 10 REPS, 255LB 10 REPS.
3. 45 mins of cardio.
OVERVIEW: its the last day, i am sad to see the day. it was a great time logging massfx max strength. thank you to all the people at Anabolic Xtreme for allowing me to logg this! i will be doing my final report on the supplement tomorrow. later i will post my pictures and start a q&a thread about the supplement and my log.
03-31-2008, 09:30 AM
Haha you're going to hate me for asking this but...
Could you post your diet?
Im ****ing dying to see a legit, 3000-4000cal lean bulk diet that a student can maintain in between a busy homeworking schedule.
That would be soo appreciated dude! Looking forward to the before and after pics!
03-31-2008, 01:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1balla in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 174Last Post: 11-27-2014, 06:14 PM
- By Hyde in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 155Last Post: 08-24-2013, 07:34 PM
- By diego in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:02 AM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:41 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 84Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:14 AM