Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
- 03-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Day 16 Tues
1. Spotted Squats: 380lb 8 reps Personal Record, 380lb 8 reps almost fell over on the last rep, 360lb 10 reps, 270lb 15 reps, 180lb 20 reps, 90b 25 reps.
2. Standing DB calf raises: 60lb 20 reps, 70lb 20 reps, 80lb 20 reps, 90lb 20 reps.
3. Leg extensions: 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 205lb 10 reps.
4. Seated calf raises: 145lb 6 reps, 135lb 8 reps, 125lb 10 reps, 115lb 12 reps, 105lb 15 reps, 100lb 20 reps, 90lb 25 reps.
5. Leg Curl: 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 205lb 10 reps.
6. Calf extensions: 220lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 200lb 15 reps.
Overview: Great workout! I went to do more reps on squat at 380lb and on rep 8 i almost fell over my spotter had to push me to keep me from falling back! still i did the weight for more reps a new Personal Record! im looking more shredded. I hope to hit 400lb on squat, we will see, i wont comprimse form just to hit more weight.
- 03-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Nice job on the new PR, bro.
Have you made any changes in your weight? (up, down, about the same?)
- 03-07-2008, 09:12 PM
There's some fatloss and diuretic properties to come from this formula. From the logs I've been following, it seems the weightloss porperties are quite pronounced. I think everyone has lost weight, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just interesting.
Day 17 Wed
1. Wide grip cable lat pull down: 180lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 210lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps(personal record).
2. Close grip row using barbell (not including weight from barbell): 120lb 10 reps, 120lb 10 reps, 130lb 8 reps, 130lb 8 reps 1 forced.
3. Pull ups wide grip: 4 sets of 20 reps no added weight.
4. Iso-Lateral High Row: 90lb each arm 10 reps, 100lb each arm 10 reps, 110lb each arm 10 reps, 120lb each arm 10 reps, 130lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted (Personal Record).
5. Close horizontal grip pull ups: 4 sets 20 reps.
6. Iso-Lateral Row: 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps.
Overview: busy week! wow! what a great workout!! i kicked some ass! I had so much endurence and strength. i was so sore after this workout. i am almost never sore after back. i just usually feel stiff with a little soreness. I will update the rest of the weeks wo's tomorrow!
Last edited by grila jujitsu; 03-10-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: lol thanks sinner
Great job on the PR's. Nice shoulder workout. I typically like to do these during my back workouts, though
Day 18 Thur
1. ARNOLD PRESS DB: 45LB 12 REPS, 50LB 12 REPS, 55LB 12 REPS, 60LB 10 REPS, 30LB 30 REPS.
2. SEATED BENT OVER BD RAISE: 20LB 15 REPS, 25LB 12 REPS, 30LB 10 REPS, 35LB 6 REPS.
3. DIPS: NO WEIGHT: 25 REPS, 20 REPS, 15 REPS, 10 REPS, 5 REPS.
4 BARBELL FRONT PRESS SMITH MACHINE: 135LB 10 REPS, 185LB 10 REPS, 205LB 10 REPS, 215LB 8 REPS 1 FORCED/ASSISTED.
5. DB SIDE RAISE STANDING: 20LB 15 REPS, 25LB 12 REPS, 30LB 10 REPS, 35LB 6 REPS.
6. UPRIGHT BARBELL ROW: 80LB 10 REPS, 90LB 10 REPS, 100LB 10 REPS, 110LB 10 REPS, 120LB 10 REPS 2 FORCED/ASSISTED (PERSONAL RECORD).
7.VETOR BELFOR trap workout: 4 SETS OF 200lb 10 reps 3 SEC HOLD WHILE MUSCLES ARE SQUEEZED, 4th SET 180lb 20 REPS.
8. REVERSE PECK DECK: 120LB 10 REPS, 110LB 12 REPS, 100LB 15 REPS, 90LB 20 REPS, 80LB 25 REPS.
OVERVIEW: Well this was a bad ass workout! i had so much endurance. I was lifting heavy for a long time and higher reps then i normally can do! I was so sore after this workout!!
Day 19-20 Fri-sat
OVERVIEW: feeling good glad to be resting plus i have so much hw !!
Ah, rest. Rest is always good.
Speaking of rest. Ima gonna go take a nap.
Week 3 Review
weight: week1 173lb, week2 170lb, week3 172lb.
Review: I noticed my strength has gone up still and there is no loss in strength anywhere. I am healthy again in my shoulder and my bench has stayed pretty strong for being injured. I will start training again this next week. Endurance is up from last week. I cant wait to see how long i can last in the gym in week four! im doing more reps of weights i could only do a few time, before. Aggression has stayed consistent the whole way through. still want to kick peoples asses (still controlling myself). Vascularity is down a little, I dont know what happened, but im not as vainy. Energy is average. no change. My weight finally went up and you can now see the top 2 abs and a little of the 3rd. everyday it is getting easier to see.
Oh, it was a glorious nap.
So it sounds like your weight is going up, and your muscle definition is increasing as well. Cool!
Grila Budonkadonk Jujitsu.
sorry guys will be back with updates tomorrow! i got cot up with midterms and papers ! I have my info written down and ready to be placed online!
It's all good, buddy. Your massFX trial is coming to a close soon, isn't it? Hope you had a great experience.
Day 22 Sun 03/13/08
1. INCLINE BENCH PRESS:215lb 6 reps (personal record), 205lb 8 reps 2forced/assisted, 195lb 8 reps, 185lb 10reps, 175lb 12 reps.
2. FLAT BENCH PRESS: 205lb 8 reps, 195lb 10 reps, 185lb 12 reps, 175lb 15 reps.
3. DECLINE BENCH PRESS: 195lb 10 reps, 185lb 12 reps 2 forced/assisted, 175lb 12 reps, 165lb 15 reps.
4. INCLINE CABLE FLIES: 30lb each arm 10 reps, 40lb each arm 10 reps, 50lb each arm 8 reps, 50lb each arm 8 reps.
5. FLAT CABLE FLIES: 30lb each arm 10 reps, 40lb each arm 10 reps, 50lb each arm 10 reps, 55lb each arm 8 reps.
6. DECLINE CABLE FLIES: 20lb each arm 10 reps, 30lb each arm 10 reps, 40lb each arm 8 reps, 50lb each arm 6 reps.
OVERVIEW: Well my shoulder is all better so i went to 215 wich for me on incline i believe is a personal record. I was feeling good, I did the workout on sun instead on mon because i had a test and paper to study and write that day and the next.
Solid workout, buddy. Keep it up.
just in case you and sinner are lonely Im just droppin a post to let you know Im followin along still, glad to see your having so much progerss on this bro... but its killin me waiting to do the same.
uh-oh, 4 bro's now. That's like a massFX orgy.......gross.
I mean, I knew MassFX had a tendency to increase libido, but this is just ridiculous, fellas.
Hope ya'all like it rough, cause when I get alpha male I really get ALPHA MALE, lol.
....with a name like poopypants.....I'm not even gonna go there.....
I think I've accidentally and successfully hijacked Grila's log. (I'm fired ).
back to the MassFX.
lol, be careful what you wish for.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hyde in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 155Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:34 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 779Last Post: 08-31-2010, 07:22 AM
- By diego in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2009, 04:02 AM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:41 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 84Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:14 AM