Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
- 03-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Day 12 Fri
WORKOUT: ARMS AND TAPS
1. Vetor Belfor trap workout: 4 sets of 200lb 10 reps 3 sec hold while muscles are squeezed, 4th set 180lb 20 reps.
2. DB curls: 40lb 10 reps, 35lb 12 reps, 30lb 15 reps, 25lb 20 reps, 20lb 25 reps.
3. DBseated skull crushers: 70lb 10 reps, 75lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 85lb 8 reps, 80lb 8 reps, 75lb 10reps, 70lb 10reps.
4. DB shrugs: 90lb 10 reps, 85lb 12 reps, 80lb 15 reps, 75lb 20 reps, 70lb 25 reps.
5. forearm lifts BB: 70lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 90lb 15 reps, 90lb 15 reps.
Overview: great workout. finished off everything i had wanted to work. I had a easy time with the 40lb db's which my previous best was 4 reps with them. mon morning i will weight my self and give a week review. I didnt do one for week 1 because i dont feel you see anything really in the first week.
- 03-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Day 13-14 Sat- Sun
WORKOUT: OFF DAYS !
sat: made sweet sweet lovin to my gf!
sun: HW and updates to be made up!
Overview: feeling better on the sex drive a little , but still having a little hard time. (I dont mean getting it up, sinner!) aggression is through the roof ! almost b!tch slaped a guy at the gym yesterday, usually i dont trip out, but i lost it! ha ha ha felt good too!
- 03-02-2008, 04:29 PM
man Im dyin here.... still sittin on my Mass FX and not able to take it... this kills.
Glad to see your making great progress though, makes me very excited bout what lies in store.
Week 2 Review
Weight:170now/ 173 before.
Review: strength has been way up, i have been hitting Page Ranking's in a lot of my workouts. only one i have not really seen much strength in is my chest. I think its because i hurt my shoulder in bjj practice, it is healed now so we will see how much strength i have. endurence has been avg, some nights i can go all night others not so much. Aggression has been high. I feel like tearing peoples heads off sometimes! Energy has been normal, i dont really expect this to give me much energy. i have lost some weight, i believe fat, im looking leaner and more and more cut!
I like the use of evil smileys as a rating system.
Always do rotator cuff exercises on your chest days, especially if you're a BJJer. Grab a resistance band and do several sets of abduction and adduction. Rear delt work is also a really good idea.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Day 15 Mon
1. flat bench press: 195lb 6 reps, 195lb 6 reps, 185lb 8 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 165lb 10 reps 2 forced/ assisted, 135lb 10 reps hold at bottom for 3sec.
2. Incline bench press: 155lb 10 reps, 155lb 10 reps 2 forced/ assisted, 145lb 10 reps, 135lb 10 reps hold 3 sec at bottom.
3 decline bench press: 145lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps hold at bottom 3 sec.
4. Iso lateral bench press weight is combined: 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 90lb 30 reps.
5. Iso lateral decline bench press weight is combined: 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 90lb 30 reps.
6. Dumbbell ball workout: 45lbs 10 reps back on the ball in a incline position then 10 push ups feet on ball incline position. 3 sets of this!
Overview: I went a little heavier, but still light to help my shoulder with its pain. I also did larger sets so that i could get a lot of blood pumping to the shoulder. good workout! i could have gone heavier. if my shoulder is better next mon i will hit chest as heavy as i can.
Day 16 Tues
1. Spotted Squats: 380lb 8 reps Personal Record, 380lb 8 reps almost fell over on the last rep, 360lb 10 reps, 270lb 15 reps, 180lb 20 reps, 90b 25 reps.
2. Standing DB calf raises: 60lb 20 reps, 70lb 20 reps, 80lb 20 reps, 90lb 20 reps.
3. Leg extensions: 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 205lb 10 reps.
4. Seated calf raises: 145lb 6 reps, 135lb 8 reps, 125lb 10 reps, 115lb 12 reps, 105lb 15 reps, 100lb 20 reps, 90lb 25 reps.
5. Leg Curl: 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 205lb 10 reps.
6. Calf extensions: 220lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 200lb 15 reps.
Overview: Great workout! I went to do more reps on squat at 380lb and on rep 8 i almost fell over my spotter had to push me to keep me from falling back! still i did the weight for more reps a new Personal Record! im looking more shredded. I hope to hit 400lb on squat, we will see, i wont comprimse form just to hit more weight.
Nice job on the new PR, bro.
Have you made any changes in your weight? (up, down, about the same?)
There's some fatloss and diuretic properties to come from this formula. From the logs I've been following, it seems the weightloss porperties are quite pronounced. I think everyone has lost weight, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just interesting.
Day 17 Wed
1. Wide grip cable lat pull down: 180lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 210lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps(personal record).
2. Close grip row using barbell (not including weight from barbell): 120lb 10 reps, 120lb 10 reps, 130lb 8 reps, 130lb 8 reps 1 forced.
3. Pull ups wide grip: 4 sets of 20 reps no added weight.
4. Iso-Lateral High Row: 90lb each arm 10 reps, 100lb each arm 10 reps, 110lb each arm 10 reps, 120lb each arm 10 reps, 130lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted (Personal Record).
5. Close horizontal grip pull ups: 4 sets 20 reps.
6. Iso-Lateral Row: 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps.
Overview: busy week! wow! what a great workout!! i kicked some ass! I had so much endurence and strength. i was so sore after this workout. i am almost never sore after back. i just usually feel stiff with a little soreness. I will update the rest of the weeks wo's tomorrow!
Last edited by grila jujitsu; 03-10-2008 at 10:01 AM. Reason: lol thanks sinner
Great job on the PR's. Nice shoulder workout. I typically like to do these during my back workouts, though
Day 18 Thur
1. ARNOLD PRESS DB: 45LB 12 REPS, 50LB 12 REPS, 55LB 12 REPS, 60LB 10 REPS, 30LB 30 REPS.
2. SEATED BENT OVER BD RAISE: 20LB 15 REPS, 25LB 12 REPS, 30LB 10 REPS, 35LB 6 REPS.
3. DIPS: NO WEIGHT: 25 REPS, 20 REPS, 15 REPS, 10 REPS, 5 REPS.
4 BARBELL FRONT PRESS SMITH MACHINE: 135LB 10 REPS, 185LB 10 REPS, 205LB 10 REPS, 215LB 8 REPS 1 FORCED/ASSISTED.
5. DB SIDE RAISE STANDING: 20LB 15 REPS, 25LB 12 REPS, 30LB 10 REPS, 35LB 6 REPS.
6. UPRIGHT BARBELL ROW: 80LB 10 REPS, 90LB 10 REPS, 100LB 10 REPS, 110LB 10 REPS, 120LB 10 REPS 2 FORCED/ASSISTED (PERSONAL RECORD).
7.VETOR BELFOR trap workout: 4 SETS OF 200lb 10 reps 3 SEC HOLD WHILE MUSCLES ARE SQUEEZED, 4th SET 180lb 20 REPS.
8. REVERSE PECK DECK: 120LB 10 REPS, 110LB 12 REPS, 100LB 15 REPS, 90LB 20 REPS, 80LB 25 REPS.
OVERVIEW: Well this was a bad ass workout! i had so much endurance. I was lifting heavy for a long time and higher reps then i normally can do! I was so sore after this workout!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hyde in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 155Last Post: 08-24-2013, 07:34 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 779Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:22 AM
- By diego in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:02 AM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:41 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 84Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:14 AM