Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
- 03-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Day 16 Tues
1. Spotted Squats: 380lb 8 reps Personal Record, 380lb 8 reps almost fell over on the last rep, 360lb 10 reps, 270lb 15 reps, 180lb 20 reps, 90b 25 reps.
2. Standing DB calf raises: 60lb 20 reps, 70lb 20 reps, 80lb 20 reps, 90lb 20 reps.
3. Leg extensions: 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 205lb 10 reps.
4. Seated calf raises: 145lb 6 reps, 135lb 8 reps, 125lb 10 reps, 115lb 12 reps, 105lb 15 reps, 100lb 20 reps, 90lb 25 reps.
5. Leg Curl: 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 205lb 10 reps.
6. Calf extensions: 220lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 200lb 15 reps.
Overview: Great workout! I went to do more reps on squat at 380lb and on rep 8 i almost fell over my spotter had to push me to keep me from falling back! still i did the weight for more reps a new Personal Record! im looking more shredded. I hope to hit 400lb on squat, we will see, i wont comprimse form just to hit more weight.
- 03-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Nice job on the new PR, bro.
Have you made any changes in your weight? (up, down, about the same?)
- 03-07-2008, 09:12 PM
03-08-2008, 01:06 PM
There's some fatloss and diuretic properties to come from this formula. From the logs I've been following, it seems the weightloss porperties are quite pronounced. I think everyone has lost weight, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just interesting.
03-08-2008, 06:39 PM
03-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Day 17 Wed
1. Wide grip cable lat pull down: 180lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 210lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps(personal record).
2. Close grip row using barbell (not including weight from barbell): 120lb 10 reps, 120lb 10 reps, 130lb 8 reps, 130lb 8 reps 1 forced.
3. Pull ups wide grip: 4 sets of 20 reps no added weight.
4. Iso-Lateral High Row: 90lb each arm 10 reps, 100lb each arm 10 reps, 110lb each arm 10 reps, 120lb each arm 10 reps, 130lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted (Personal Record).
5. Close horizontal grip pull ups: 4 sets 20 reps.
6. Iso-Lateral Row: 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps.
Overview: busy week! wow! what a great workout!! i kicked some ass! I had so much endurence and strength. i was so sore after this workout. i am almost never sore after back. i just usually feel stiff with a little soreness. I will update the rest of the weeks wo's tomorrow!
Last edited by grila jujitsu; 03-10-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: lol thanks sinner
03-10-2008, 07:20 AM
Great job on the PR's. Nice shoulder workout. I typically like to do these during my back workouts, though
03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
03-10-2008, 03:18 PM
03-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Day 18 Thur
1. ARNOLD PRESS DB: 45LB 12 REPS, 50LB 12 REPS, 55LB 12 REPS, 60LB 10 REPS, 30LB 30 REPS.
2. SEATED BENT OVER BD RAISE: 20LB 15 REPS, 25LB 12 REPS, 30LB 10 REPS, 35LB 6 REPS.
3. DIPS: NO WEIGHT: 25 REPS, 20 REPS, 15 REPS, 10 REPS, 5 REPS.
4 BARBELL FRONT PRESS SMITH MACHINE: 135LB 10 REPS, 185LB 10 REPS, 205LB 10 REPS, 215LB 8 REPS 1 FORCED/ASSISTED.
5. DB SIDE RAISE STANDING: 20LB 15 REPS, 25LB 12 REPS, 30LB 10 REPS, 35LB 6 REPS.
6. UPRIGHT BARBELL ROW: 80LB 10 REPS, 90LB 10 REPS, 100LB 10 REPS, 110LB 10 REPS, 120LB 10 REPS 2 FORCED/ASSISTED (PERSONAL RECORD).
7.VETOR BELFOR trap workout: 4 SETS OF 200lb 10 reps 3 SEC HOLD WHILE MUSCLES ARE SQUEEZED, 4th SET 180lb 20 REPS.
8. REVERSE PECK DECK: 120LB 10 REPS, 110LB 12 REPS, 100LB 15 REPS, 90LB 20 REPS, 80LB 25 REPS.
OVERVIEW: Well this was a bad ass workout! i had so much endurance. I was lifting heavy for a long time and higher reps then i normally can do! I was so sore after this workout!!
03-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Day 19-20 Fri-sat
OVERVIEW: feeling good glad to be resting plus i have so much hw !!
03-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Ah, rest. Rest is always good.
Speaking of rest. Ima gonna go take a nap.
03-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Week 3 Review
weight: week1 173lb, week2 170lb, week3 172lb.
Review: I noticed my strength has gone up still and there is no loss in strength anywhere. I am healthy again in my shoulder and my bench has stayed pretty strong for being injured. I will start training again this next week. Endurance is up from last week. I cant wait to see how long i can last in the gym in week four! im doing more reps of weights i could only do a few time, before. Aggression has stayed consistent the whole way through. still want to kick peoples asses (still controlling myself). Vascularity is down a little, I dont know what happened, but im not as vainy. Energy is average. no change. My weight finally went up and you can now see the top 2 abs and a little of the 3rd. everyday it is getting easier to see.
03-12-2008, 05:01 PM
03-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Oh, it was a glorious nap.
So it sounds like your weight is going up, and your muscle definition is increasing as well. Cool!
03-12-2008, 11:28 PM
03-13-2008, 11:42 AM
03-13-2008, 11:54 AM
03-14-2008, 03:03 PM
03-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Grila Budonkadonk Jujitsu.
03-14-2008, 04:50 PM
03-18-2008, 12:59 AM
sorry guys will be back with updates tomorrow! i got cot up with midterms and papers ! I have my info written down and ready to be placed online!
03-18-2008, 05:44 AM
It's all good, buddy. Your massFX trial is coming to a close soon, isn't it? Hope you had a great experience.
03-18-2008, 01:23 PM
03-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Day 22 Sun 03/13/08
1. INCLINE BENCH PRESS:215lb 6 reps (personal record), 205lb 8 reps 2forced/assisted, 195lb 8 reps, 185lb 10reps, 175lb 12 reps.
2. FLAT BENCH PRESS: 205lb 8 reps, 195lb 10 reps, 185lb 12 reps, 175lb 15 reps.
3. DECLINE BENCH PRESS: 195lb 10 reps, 185lb 12 reps 2 forced/assisted, 175lb 12 reps, 165lb 15 reps.
4. INCLINE CABLE FLIES: 30lb each arm 10 reps, 40lb each arm 10 reps, 50lb each arm 8 reps, 50lb each arm 8 reps.
5. FLAT CABLE FLIES: 30lb each arm 10 reps, 40lb each arm 10 reps, 50lb each arm 10 reps, 55lb each arm 8 reps.
6. DECLINE CABLE FLIES: 20lb each arm 10 reps, 30lb each arm 10 reps, 40lb each arm 8 reps, 50lb each arm 6 reps.
OVERVIEW: Well my shoulder is all better so i went to 215 wich for me on incline i believe is a personal record. I was feeling good, I did the workout on sun instead on mon because i had a test and paper to study and write that day and the next.
03-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Solid workout, buddy. Keep it up.
03-18-2008, 10:51 PM
just in case you and sinner are lonely Im just droppin a post to let you know Im followin along still, glad to see your having so much progerss on this bro... but its killin me waiting to do the same.
03-19-2008, 07:03 AM
03-19-2008, 07:12 AM
03-19-2008, 07:25 AM
uh-oh, 4 bro's now. That's like a massFX orgy.......gross.
03-19-2008, 07:33 AM
03-19-2008, 10:03 AM
03-19-2008, 12:38 PM
I mean, I knew MassFX had a tendency to increase libido, but this is just ridiculous, fellas.
03-19-2008, 02:43 PM
03-20-2008, 01:40 AM
Hope ya'all like it rough, cause when I get alpha male I really get ALPHA MALE, lol.
03-20-2008, 05:55 AM
....with a name like poopypants.....I'm not even gonna go there.....
03-20-2008, 06:34 AM
03-20-2008, 06:37 AM
I think I've accidentally and successfully hijacked Grila's log. (I'm fired ).
back to the MassFX.
03-20-2008, 11:34 AM
03-20-2008, 11:54 AM
lol, be careful what you wish for.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hyde in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 155Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:34 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 779Last Post: 08-31-2010, 07:22 AM
- By diego in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2009, 04:02 AM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:41 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 84Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:14 AM