Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
- 02-24-2008, 06:13 PM
- 02-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Day 7 Sun
WORKOUT: Cardio and rest
1. 15 min of high intensity cardio
then home to grub!
Overview: feeling really good. kinda high..?
- 02-26-2008, 09:29 AM
In for the ride. Good luck man, and lift some heavy ****!
Side note. When you say you are taking the new StimulantX are you talking about StimX 2.0 or a 3rd version (I ask because you say it hasn't been released yet, but I haven't seen anything about a stimX 3)
well that started off with the intention of clarifying but now I think I probably made it worse
Day 8 Mon
1. Incline bench press: 185lb 6 reps 2 forced/assisted, 165lb 8 reps, 155lb 10 reps, 145lb 12 reps, 135lb 15 reps. so ****ty!
2. Flat bench press: 175lb 8 reps, 175lb 8 reps, 165lb 10 reps, 155lb12 reps, 135lb 15 reps.
3. Decline bench press: 155lb 8 reps, 155lb 8 reps, 145lb 10 reps 135lb 12 reps.
4. Iso lateral bench press weight is combined: 180lb 6 full reps and 6 half reps, 160lb 8 full reps and 8 half reps, 140lb 10 full reps and 10 half reps, 120lb 12 full reps and 12 half reps.
5. Iso lateral decline bench press weight is combined: 180lb 6 full reps and 6 half reps, 160lb 8 full reps and 8 half reps, 140lb 10 full reps and 10 half reps, 120lb 12 full reps and 12 half reps. did the same because I supper set them.
6. Flat bench: 135lb 10 reps hold bar down at bottom for 3 secs then explode up.
OVERVIEW: such a bad workout! oof! i went i warmed up, had only eaten 2 times in the day. I am pretty sure that is why it was so bad!
Day 9 Tues
1. Spotted Squats: 225lb 10 reps, 360lb 8 reps, 380lb 6 reps, 360lb 8 reps, 270lb 15 reps, 180lb 20 reps, 90b 25 reps.
2.Seated calf raises: 145lb 6 reps, 135lb 8 reps, 125lb 10 reps, 115lb 12 reps, 105lb 15 reps, 100lb 20 reps, 90lb 25 reps.
3. Leg extensions 3 sec rest periods: 145lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps.
4. Calf extensions: 180lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps.
5.Leg Curl 3 sec rest periods: 145lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps.
OVERVIEW: Unstoppable ! thats how i felt in the gym! I was so pissed about chest i decided that i would hit legs as hard as i have ever done before. I started slow and worked my way up! I was feeling good so i went higher then i had ever gone! I had a guy spot me and make sure i was going a little 90 degrees.
Relevant to thread past of post:good jorb man! Keep lifting heavy siht!
Day 10 Wed
1. Wide grip cable lat pull down: 170lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 210lb 10 reps.
2. Dumbbell row: 70lbs 10 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 70lb 10 reps.
3. Iso-Lateral High Row: 135lb each arm 10 reps, 125lb each arm 10 reps, 115lb each arm 10 reps, 105lb each arm 10 reps.
4. Wide grip cable barbell rows: 180lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 200lb 8 reps, 210lb 6 reps.
Overview: well guys I can say my strength is way up! I'm lifting weight that i usually can only get 6-8 reps out! I dont know if im up in weight i haven't really checked. so far strength up and i feel the alpha male in me!
Are you reaching any PR's during your workouts?
Day 11 Thur!
1. Military shoulder press: weight combined: 180lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 240lb 10 reps.
2.25 reps, 20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps, 5 reps.
3. Arnold press DB: 60lb 10 reps, 60lb 10 reps 1 forced/assisted, 65lb 8 reps 2 forced/assisted, 45lb 15 reps, 30lb 30 reps 2 forced/assisted.
4. Barbell upright rows: 70lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps, 100lb 10reps, 110lb 8 reps 2 forced/assisted.
5. Bent over db raise: 32.5lb 10 reps, 32.5lb 10 reps, 32.5lb 10 reps 3 forced/assisted, 30lb 8 reps 1 forced/assisted.
6. Standing db side raises: 30lb 10 reps, 30lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 27.5lb 8 reps, 20lb 15 reps.
Overview: The workout out was sick! i went in and was able to do some weights i had not been able to do before ever, also i didnt struggle on the weights i did last week! set a pr in BB upright row and MTSP. I kinda was feeling a little drained at the end and didnt have enough in me to do my traps so i saved them. Also, last couple of days sex drive hasnt been there. dont know if its school or if its the massfx or if im just not in to the old lady anymore?
IMO, marking down PR's (whether it's reps or weight) should be denoted in a log. Helps others to really see the progress and for you to have a reminder of your progress.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Day 12 Fri
WORKOUT: ARMS AND TAPS
1. Vetor Belfor trap workout: 4 sets of 200lb 10 reps 3 sec hold while muscles are squeezed, 4th set 180lb 20 reps.
2. DB curls: 40lb 10 reps, 35lb 12 reps, 30lb 15 reps, 25lb 20 reps, 20lb 25 reps.
3. DBseated skull crushers: 70lb 10 reps, 75lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 85lb 8 reps, 80lb 8 reps, 75lb 10reps, 70lb 10reps.
4. DB shrugs: 90lb 10 reps, 85lb 12 reps, 80lb 15 reps, 75lb 20 reps, 70lb 25 reps.
5. forearm lifts BB: 70lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 90lb 15 reps, 90lb 15 reps.
Overview: great workout. finished off everything i had wanted to work. I had a easy time with the 40lb db's which my previous best was 4 reps with them. mon morning i will weight my self and give a week review. I didnt do one for week 1 because i dont feel you see anything really in the first week.
Day 13-14 Sat- Sun
WORKOUT: OFF DAYS !
sat: made sweet sweet lovin to my gf!
sun: HW and updates to be made up!
Overview: feeling better on the sex drive a little , but still having a little hard time. (I dont mean getting it up, sinner!) aggression is through the roof ! almost b!tch slaped a guy at the gym yesterday, usually i dont trip out, but i lost it! ha ha ha felt good too!
man Im dyin here.... still sittin on my Mass FX and not able to take it... this kills.
Glad to see your making great progress though, makes me very excited bout what lies in store.
Week 2 Review
Weight:170now/ 173 before.
Review: strength has been way up, i have been hitting Page Ranking's in a lot of my workouts. only one i have not really seen much strength in is my chest. I think its because i hurt my shoulder in bjj practice, it is healed now so we will see how much strength i have. endurence has been avg, some nights i can go all night others not so much. Aggression has been high. I feel like tearing peoples heads off sometimes! Energy has been normal, i dont really expect this to give me much energy. i have lost some weight, i believe fat, im looking leaner and more and more cut!
I like the use of evil smileys as a rating system.
Always do rotator cuff exercises on your chest days, especially if you're a BJJer. Grab a resistance band and do several sets of abduction and adduction. Rear delt work is also a really good idea.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Day 15 Mon
1. flat bench press: 195lb 6 reps, 195lb 6 reps, 185lb 8 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 165lb 10 reps 2 forced/ assisted, 135lb 10 reps hold at bottom for 3sec.
2. Incline bench press: 155lb 10 reps, 155lb 10 reps 2 forced/ assisted, 145lb 10 reps, 135lb 10 reps hold 3 sec at bottom.
3 decline bench press: 145lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps hold at bottom 3 sec.
4. Iso lateral bench press weight is combined: 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 90lb 30 reps.
5. Iso lateral decline bench press weight is combined: 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 90lb 30 reps.
6. Dumbbell ball workout: 45lbs 10 reps back on the ball in a incline position then 10 push ups feet on ball incline position. 3 sets of this!
Overview: I went a little heavier, but still light to help my shoulder with its pain. I also did larger sets so that i could get a lot of blood pumping to the shoulder. good workout! i could have gone heavier. if my shoulder is better next mon i will hit chest as heavy as i can.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hyde in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 155Last Post: 08-24-2013, 07:34 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 779Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:22 AM
- By diego in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:02 AM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:41 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 84Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:14 AM