Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. grila if you like quote my post remove the quote tags and what not and repost it as your own and Ill delete/edit my post so its not confusing for others.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    grila if you like quote my post remove the quote tags and what not and repost it as your own and Ill delete/edit my post so its not confusing for others.
    no worries poop! thanks for the help!
    •   
       


  3. no prob man, anytime.

  4. subscribed
  5. Day 3 Back Wed


    sorry guys got busy trying to get an internship and school work. I wrote everything down in my journ. Today i will be updating you on my back day and how it went. tomorrow i will updat on the rest of the weeks workouts shoulders and cardio!

    WORKOUT: BACK

    1.BACK LIFTS: 6reps 45lb, 6reps 45lb, 8reps 35lb, 10reps 25lb, 12reps 10lb, 20 reps 0lb.

    2.LAYING BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS: 115lb 8reps, 115lb 8reps, 105lb 10reps, 105lb 10reps, 95lb 12reps. It might be more weight, but i dont know how much the machines bar weighs.

    3.SEATED CABLE ROW: 170lb 8 reps, 170lb 8 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 150lb 12 reps.

    4.LAT PULL DOWN: 115lbs 10 reps each arm, 115lbs 10 reps each arm, 105lbs 12reps each arms.

    5. CABLE LAT PULL DOWN WIDE GRIP: 160lb 10 reps, 170lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps 2 forced, 140lb 20 reps.

    OVERVIEW: well today was great! I was really focusing on no cheat reps and complete range of motion! I was really happy with the workout and im starting to feel some aggression! my girl friend has noticed it too. she was actually the one to point it out.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Very nice buddy. I'm glad to see the "Alpha Male is being unleashed". (this can really easily be misinterpretted).

    I've found that girls are much more attractive while using MassFX. Do you feel that way too?
    lol do you mean the fact that i see girls in the gym and just want to hump them right there? because if so then **** yeah!
  7. Day4 Thur


    WORKOUT: Shoulders

    1. Military press the weight represented is combine from both arms: 140lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps 2 were forced/assisted, 200lb 8 reps 2 were forced/assisted.

    2. Dips: 25 reps, 20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps, 5 reps. did this so on arnold press i would be using more delts then tri's.

    3. Arnold press DB: 55lb 10 reps, 60lb 8 reps, 60lb 6 reps, 45lb 12 reps, 30lb 30 reps 6 forced/assisted.

    4. Barbell upright rows: 70lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 100lb 10reps 4 forced/assisted.

    5. Vetor Belfor trap workout: 3 sets of 150lb 10 reps 3 sec hold while muscles are squeezed, 4th set 150lb 20 reps.

    6. Peck deck reverse seat doing rear delts: 125lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 145lb 8 reps, 125lb 10reps, 95lb 20reps.

    Overview: It was a great workout! I felt so intense ! I was lifting a little more weight while keeping range of movement. I didnt have to cheat! I am noticing myself the "alpha male" and i have a little more acne on my back now.
  8. Day 5 fri


    WORKOUT: Cardio and abs

    1. 30 mins stair master.

    2 30 mins abs with ab straps.

    3. 15min eliptical.


    Overview: good cardio day! i usually hate them, but i was determined to day !
  9. Day6 Sat


    WORKOUT:Cardio

    1. 45 mins of rolling!

    Overview: It was fun rolling today. my friend had a class on passing guard, he had to pass koschecks guard. no one in the class could do it ! I wish i had gone in and tried.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    WORKOUT: Shoulders

    1. Military press the weight represented is combine from both arms: 140lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps 2 were forced/assisted, 200lb 8 reps 2 were forced/assisted.

    2. Dips: 25 reps, 20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps, 5 reps. did this so on arnold press i would be using more delts then tri's.

    3. Arnold press DB: 55lb 10 reps, 60lb 8 reps, 60lb 6 reps, 45lb 12 reps, 30lb 30 reps 6 forced/assisted.

    4. Barbell upright rows: 70lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 100lb 10reps 4 forced/assisted.

    5. Vetor Belfor trap workout: 3 sets of 150lb 10 reps 3 sec hold while muscles are squeezed, 4th set 150lb 20 reps.

    6. Peck deck reverse seat doing rear delts: 125lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 145lb 8 reps, 125lb 10reps, 95lb 20reps.

    Overview: It was a great workout! I felt so intense ! I was lifting a little more weight while keeping range of movement. I didnt have to cheat! I am noticing myself the "alpha male" and i have a little more acne on my back now.
    the alpha male mentality is friggin awesome:bb3:
  11. Day 7 Sun


    WORKOUT: Cardio and rest

    1. 15 min of high intensity cardio
    then home to grub!

    Overview: feeling really good. kinda high..?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    the alpha male mentality is friggin awesome:bb3:
    not sure how you guys did it, but you did. If the effect doesnt wear off, this might have to become a staple of mine.
    Does the mentality fade over the use of the product?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    not sure how you guys did it, but you did. If the effect doesnt wear off, this might have to become a staple of mine.
    Does the mentality fade over the use of the product?
    i have not noticed any fading... in fact its gotten a little more intense.

  14. In for the ride. Good luck man, and lift some heavy ****!

    Side note. When you say you are taking the new StimulantX are you talking about StimX 2.0 or a 3rd version (I ask because you say it hasn't been released yet, but I haven't seen anything about a stimX 3)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    not sure how you guys did it, but you did. If the effect doesnt wear off, this might have to become a staple of mine.
    Does the mentality fade over the use of the product?
    Ive not noticed any or heard of any.

    Feel it all the time. Not only in the gym, just an overall positive aggression. :bb:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    In for the ride. Good luck man, and lift some heavy ****!

    Side note. When you say you are taking the new StimulantX are you talking about StimX 2.0 or a 3rd version (I ask because you say it hasn't been released yet, but I haven't seen anything about a stimX 3)
    I believe it's a 3rd version.


    P.S. I will update log tomorrow guys.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    I believe it's a 3rd version.


    P.S. I will update log tomorrow guys.
    Ill help clarify... its still called stim X its better known as stim X 2.0.... but there was also a stim X and a stim X1.5 so technically stim x now (aka Stim X 2.0) is the third version.....

    well that started off with the intention of clarifying but now I think I probably made it worse

  18. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Ill help clarify... its still called stim X its better known as stim X 2.0.... but there was also a stim X and a stim X1.5 so technically stim x now (aka Stim X 2.0) is the third version.....

    well that started off with the intention of clarifying but now I think I probably made it worse
    huh? lol
  19. Day 8 Mon


    WORKOUT: Chest

    1. Incline bench press: 185lb 6 reps 2 forced/assisted, 165lb 8 reps, 155lb 10 reps, 145lb 12 reps, 135lb 15 reps. so ****ty!

    2. Flat bench press: 175lb 8 reps, 175lb 8 reps, 165lb 10 reps, 155lb12 reps, 135lb 15 reps.

    3. Decline bench press: 155lb 8 reps, 155lb 8 reps, 145lb 10 reps 135lb 12 reps.

    4. Iso lateral bench press weight is combined: 180lb 6 full reps and 6 half reps, 160lb 8 full reps and 8 half reps, 140lb 10 full reps and 10 half reps, 120lb 12 full reps and 12 half reps.

    5. Iso lateral decline bench press weight is combined: 180lb 6 full reps and 6 half reps, 160lb 8 full reps and 8 half reps, 140lb 10 full reps and 10 half reps, 120lb 12 full reps and 12 half reps. did the same because I supper set them.

    6. Flat bench: 135lb 10 reps hold bar down at bottom for 3 secs then explode up.

    OVERVIEW: such a bad workout! oof! i went i warmed up, had only eaten 2 times in the day. I am pretty sure that is why it was so bad!
  20. Day 9 Tues


    WORKOUT: LEGS

    1. Spotted Squats: 225lb 10 reps, 360lb 8 reps, 380lb 6 reps, 360lb 8 reps, 270lb 15 reps, 180lb 20 reps, 90b 25 reps.

    2.Seated calf raises: 145lb 6 reps, 135lb 8 reps, 125lb 10 reps, 115lb 12 reps, 105lb 15 reps, 100lb 20 reps, 90lb 25 reps.

    3. Leg extensions 3 sec rest periods: 145lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps.

    4. Calf extensions: 180lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps.

    5.Leg Curl 3 sec rest periods: 145lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps.

    OVERVIEW: Unstoppable ! thats how i felt in the gym! I was so pissed about chest i decided that i would hit legs as hard as i have ever done before. I started slow and worked my way up! I was feeling good so i went higher then i had ever gone! I had a guy spot me and make sure i was going a little 90 degrees.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Ive not noticed any or heard of any.

    Feel it all the time. Not only in the gym, just an overall positive aggression. :bb:
    The feeling was strong untill day 5 or so. It's still present but not like the first few days. I've been dosing at 4/day steadily. I'm considering upping to 6 a day, but would have to buy a second bottle to get a decent run from it. Ideas?

    Relevant to thread past of post:good jorb man! Keep lifting heavy siht!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    The feeling was strong untill day 5 or so. It's still present but not like the first few days. I've been dosing at 4/day steadily. I'm considering upping to 6 a day, but would have to buy a second bottle to get a decent run from it. Ideas?

    Relevant to thread past of post:good jorb man! Keep lifting heavy siht!
    Whats your weight?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    170
    4 should be plenty at your weight.

    Cant hurt to try 6 though if you want. Im at 6 and its awesome.
  24. Day 10 Wed


    WORKOUT: Back

    1. Wide grip cable lat pull down: 170lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 210lb 10 reps.

    2. Dumbbell row: 70lbs 10 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 70lb 10 reps.

    3. Iso-Lateral High Row: 135lb each arm 10 reps, 125lb each arm 10 reps, 115lb each arm 10 reps, 105lb each arm 10 reps.

    4. Wide grip cable barbell rows: 180lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 200lb 8 reps, 210lb 6 reps.

    Overview: well guys I can say my strength is way up! I'm lifting weight that i usually can only get 6-8 reps out! I dont know if im up in weight i haven't really checked. so far strength up and i feel the alpha male in me!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Awesome buddy.

    Are you reaching any PR's during your workouts?

    PR'S= Personal Rec?

    cause if so the squats i just did was a pr! I just started feeling the strength so we will see how i treats me next week!
  26. Day 11 Thur!


    WORKOUT: SHOULDERS!

    1. Military shoulder press: weight combined: 180lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 240lb 10 reps.

    2.25 reps, 20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps, 5 reps.

    3. Arnold press DB: 60lb 10 reps, 60lb 10 reps 1 forced/assisted, 65lb 8 reps 2 forced/assisted, 45lb 15 reps, 30lb 30 reps 2 forced/assisted.

    4. Barbell upright rows: 70lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps, 100lb 10reps, 110lb 8 reps 2 forced/assisted.

    5. Bent over db raise: 32.5lb 10 reps, 32.5lb 10 reps, 32.5lb 10 reps 3 forced/assisted, 30lb 8 reps 1 forced/assisted.

    6. Standing db side raises: 30lb 10 reps, 30lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 27.5lb 8 reps, 20lb 15 reps.

    Overview: The workout out was sick! i went in and was able to do some weights i had not been able to do before ever, also i didnt struggle on the weights i did last week! set a pr in BB upright row and MTSP. I kinda was feeling a little drained at the end and didnt have enough in me to do my traps so i saved them. Also, last couple of days sex drive hasnt been there. dont know if its school or if its the massfx or if im just not in to the old lady anymore?

  27. IMO, marking down PR's (whether it's reps or weight) should be denoted in a log. Helps others to really see the progress and for you to have a reminder of your progress.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Heavy Lifting with Mass FX *sponsored*
    By Hyde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 08:34 PM
  2. Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 779
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 09:22 AM
  3. Best prohormone to gain mass with?
    By diego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 06:02 AM
  4. gaining mass with high reps?
    By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 03:41 PM
  5. Grila JuJitsu is growing in his slepp with the GHSR STACK!
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Log in
Log in