Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
- 02-21-2008, 08:52 PM
- 02-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Day 3 Back Wed
sorry guys got busy trying to get an internship and school work. I wrote everything down in my journ. Today i will be updating you on my back day and how it went. tomorrow i will updat on the rest of the weeks workouts shoulders and cardio!
1.BACK LIFTS: 6reps 45lb, 6reps 45lb, 8reps 35lb, 10reps 25lb, 12reps 10lb, 20 reps 0lb.
2.LAYING BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS: 115lb 8reps, 115lb 8reps, 105lb 10reps, 105lb 10reps, 95lb 12reps. It might be more weight, but i dont know how much the machines bar weighs.
3.SEATED CABLE ROW: 170lb 8 reps, 170lb 8 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 150lb 12 reps.
4.LAT PULL DOWN: 115lbs 10 reps each arm, 115lbs 10 reps each arm, 105lbs 12reps each arms.
5. CABLE LAT PULL DOWN WIDE GRIP: 160lb 10 reps, 170lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps 2 forced, 140lb 20 reps.
OVERVIEW: well today was great! I was really focusing on no cheat reps and complete range of motion! I was really happy with the workout and im starting to feel some aggression! my girl friend has noticed it too. she was actually the one to point it out.
Very nice buddy. I'm glad to see the "Alpha Male is being unleashed". (this can really easily be misinterpretted).
I've found that girls are much more attractive while using MassFX. Do you feel that way too?
1. Military press the weight represented is combine from both arms: 140lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps 2 were forced/assisted, 200lb 8 reps 2 were forced/assisted.
2. Dips: 25 reps, 20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps, 5 reps. did this so on arnold press i would be using more delts then tri's.
3. Arnold press DB: 55lb 10 reps, 60lb 8 reps, 60lb 6 reps, 45lb 12 reps, 30lb 30 reps 6 forced/assisted.
4. Barbell upright rows: 70lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 100lb 10reps 4 forced/assisted.
5. Vetor Belfor trap workout: 3 sets of 150lb 10 reps 3 sec hold while muscles are squeezed, 4th set 150lb 20 reps.
6. Peck deck reverse seat doing rear delts: 125lb 10 reps, 145lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 145lb 8 reps, 125lb 10reps, 95lb 20reps.
Overview: It was a great workout! I felt so intense ! I was lifting a little more weight while keeping range of movement. I didnt have to cheat! I am noticing myself the "alpha male" and i have a little more acne on my back now.
Day 5 fri
WORKOUT: Cardio and abs
1. 30 mins stair master.
2 30 mins abs with ab straps.
3. 15min eliptical.
Overview: good cardio day! i usually hate them, but i was determined to day !
1. 45 mins of rolling!
Overview: It was fun rolling today. my friend had a class on passing guard, he had to pass koschecks guard. no one in the class could do it ! I wish i had gone in and tried.
Day 7 Sun
WORKOUT: Cardio and rest
1. 15 min of high intensity cardio
then home to grub!
Overview: feeling really good. kinda high..?
In for the ride. Good luck man, and lift some heavy ****!
Side note. When you say you are taking the new StimulantX are you talking about StimX 2.0 or a 3rd version (I ask because you say it hasn't been released yet, but I haven't seen anything about a stimX 3)
well that started off with the intention of clarifying but now I think I probably made it worse
Day 8 Mon
1. Incline bench press: 185lb 6 reps 2 forced/assisted, 165lb 8 reps, 155lb 10 reps, 145lb 12 reps, 135lb 15 reps. so ****ty!
2. Flat bench press: 175lb 8 reps, 175lb 8 reps, 165lb 10 reps, 155lb12 reps, 135lb 15 reps.
3. Decline bench press: 155lb 8 reps, 155lb 8 reps, 145lb 10 reps 135lb 12 reps.
4. Iso lateral bench press weight is combined: 180lb 6 full reps and 6 half reps, 160lb 8 full reps and 8 half reps, 140lb 10 full reps and 10 half reps, 120lb 12 full reps and 12 half reps.
5. Iso lateral decline bench press weight is combined: 180lb 6 full reps and 6 half reps, 160lb 8 full reps and 8 half reps, 140lb 10 full reps and 10 half reps, 120lb 12 full reps and 12 half reps. did the same because I supper set them.
6. Flat bench: 135lb 10 reps hold bar down at bottom for 3 secs then explode up.
OVERVIEW: such a bad workout! oof! i went i warmed up, had only eaten 2 times in the day. I am pretty sure that is why it was so bad!
Day 9 Tues
1. Spotted Squats: 225lb 10 reps, 360lb 8 reps, 380lb 6 reps, 360lb 8 reps, 270lb 15 reps, 180lb 20 reps, 90b 25 reps.
2.Seated calf raises: 145lb 6 reps, 135lb 8 reps, 125lb 10 reps, 115lb 12 reps, 105lb 15 reps, 100lb 20 reps, 90lb 25 reps.
3. Leg extensions 3 sec rest periods: 145lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps.
4. Calf extensions: 180lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps.
5.Leg Curl 3 sec rest periods: 145lb 10 reps, 160lb 10 reps, 175lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps.
OVERVIEW: Unstoppable ! thats how i felt in the gym! I was so pissed about chest i decided that i would hit legs as hard as i have ever done before. I started slow and worked my way up! I was feeling good so i went higher then i had ever gone! I had a guy spot me and make sure i was going a little 90 degrees.
Relevant to thread past of post:good jorb man! Keep lifting heavy siht!
Day 10 Wed
1. Wide grip cable lat pull down: 170lb 10 reps, 180lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 210lb 10 reps.
2. Dumbbell row: 70lbs 10 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 70lb 10 reps.
3. Iso-Lateral High Row: 135lb each arm 10 reps, 125lb each arm 10 reps, 115lb each arm 10 reps, 105lb each arm 10 reps.
4. Wide grip cable barbell rows: 180lb 10 reps, 190lb 10 reps, 200lb 8 reps, 210lb 6 reps.
Overview: well guys I can say my strength is way up! I'm lifting weight that i usually can only get 6-8 reps out! I dont know if im up in weight i haven't really checked. so far strength up and i feel the alpha male in me!
Are you reaching any PR's during your workouts?
Day 11 Thur!
1. Military shoulder press: weight combined: 180lb 10 reps, 200lb 10 reps, 220lb 10 reps, 240lb 10 reps.
2.25 reps, 20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps, 5 reps.
3. Arnold press DB: 60lb 10 reps, 60lb 10 reps 1 forced/assisted, 65lb 8 reps 2 forced/assisted, 45lb 15 reps, 30lb 30 reps 2 forced/assisted.
4. Barbell upright rows: 70lb 10 reps, 80lb 10 reps, 90lb 10 reps, 100lb 10reps, 110lb 8 reps 2 forced/assisted.
5. Bent over db raise: 32.5lb 10 reps, 32.5lb 10 reps, 32.5lb 10 reps 3 forced/assisted, 30lb 8 reps 1 forced/assisted.
6. Standing db side raises: 30lb 10 reps, 30lb 10 reps 2 forced/assisted, 27.5lb 8 reps, 20lb 15 reps.
Overview: The workout out was sick! i went in and was able to do some weights i had not been able to do before ever, also i didnt struggle on the weights i did last week! set a pr in BB upright row and MTSP. I kinda was feeling a little drained at the end and didnt have enough in me to do my traps so i saved them. Also, last couple of days sex drive hasnt been there. dont know if its school or if its the massfx or if im just not in to the old lady anymore?
IMO, marking down PR's (whether it's reps or weight) should be denoted in a log. Helps others to really see the progress and for you to have a reminder of your progress.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hyde in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 155Last Post: 08-24-2013, 08:34 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 779Last Post: 08-31-2010, 09:22 AM
- By diego in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2009, 06:02 AM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 06-01-2009, 03:41 PM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 84Last Post: 03-29-2009, 12:14 PM