P-Slin Mini Log/Review(unsponsored)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

P-Slin Mini Log/Review(unsponsored)

There have been a bunch of these already, so I wont go into full details, but just post general thoughts and experiences on this.

Picked some up last week from a national chain i work for, with the letters VS. I was very excited to be getting USP stuff, but the "slin" is all we have seen thus far.
    Have been through about 5 of the 30 pills.

The 2 first workouts I took it about an hour pre workout, and 15-20 mins before a bagel and a shake. I've been getting good pumps from it so far, but not a stim effect, which is to be expected.
    I swear I could feel the post w/o shakes being pulled into the muscles/metabolized. Kinda freaky, but in a good way. "Dude, I can feel it working man."

Taken on off days so far, it makes me hungry for more food. The first 2 times I took it on an off day, I could have killed a buffet in the next hour

2. Registered User
    Answers

Are there carbs in your shake? If not, I would up the amount of carbs you are taking in. Pslin combines very well with WMS and aminos. Some taurine and BCAAs seem to go a long way for energy.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    There have been a bunch of these already, so I wont go into full details, but just post general thoughts and experiences on this.

Picked some up last week from a national chain i work for, with the letters VS. I was very excited to be getting USP stuff, but the "slin" is all we have seen thus far.
    Have been through about 5 of the 30 pills.

The 2 first workouts I took it about an hour pre workout, and 15-20 mins before a bagel and a shake. I've been getting good pumps from it so far, but not a stim effect, which is to be expected.
    I swear I could feel the post w/o shakes being pulled into the muscles/metabolized. Kinda freaky, but in a good way. "Dude, I can feel it working man."

Taken on off days so far, it makes me hungry for more food. The first 2 times I took it on an off day, I could have killed a buffet in the next hour
    nice man sounds good so far...ill be getting some soon. wen i go home this weekend i might have to check my local VS to see if they have gotten USP stuff....
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Are there carbs in your shake? If not, I would up the amount of carbs you are taking in. Pslin combines very well with WMS and aminos. Some taurine and BCAAs seem to go a long way for energy.
    I have a bagel with butter, and sometimes PB also. I also mix my shakes with milk, so yes, they have carbos.
    I have some WMS on the way from the Planet of Nutras as we speak, as well as some bulk creatine. I hear taking creatine at the same time as the P-slin helps. Read that in another thread that I dont feel like looking for and linking to right now.

I will update more this weekend, as I should have my WMS and creatine. The fun should really begin then.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

They delivered my Nutra order WHILE I was at the gym. Priceless! Just took some of my tricreatine malate. Has a kinda vague citrus taste.

Anywho, took a few days off the p-slin, due to carzy work schedule. It kicked back in nicely. In fact I still have a nice pump in my arms, even though I stopped lifting about 20 mins ago.
  6. Guest

They delivered my Nutra order WHILE I was at the gym. Priceless! Just took some of my tricreatine malate. Has a kinda vague citrus taste.

Anywho, took a few days off the p-slin, due to carzy work schedule. It kicked back in nicely. In fact I still have a nice pump in my arms, even though I stopped lifting about 20 mins ago.

The longer on P-Slin the longer the muscle fullness sticks around,
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

F*ck yeah ninja! I can't wait to do a pslin/AP stack. VS represent!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    F*ck yeah ninja! I can't wait to do a pslin/AP stack. VS represent!
    VS stand for Vitamin Shoppe?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    VS stand for Vitamin Shoppe?
    yessir
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Took the p-slin with creatine about 20 mins before I hit a shake with 60g of WMS, and a scoop of ON whey. (the gingerbread flavor is MONEY!)

Had a good back workout today, considering I did arms yesterday.
    I'm liking this combo. Stay tuned to the same Ninja time, same Ninja channel

Edit:P.S. both SB and I work for the VS, albeit in different states.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 13.

Update: I'm wondering if this is a weird side effect, or what. Since I've been taking p-slin everyday, I dont rally have to poop that often. I'm eating more than usual, but I just dont have to go sit on the throne. Interisting.
  12. Guest

Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 13.

Update: I'm wondering if this is a weird side effect, or what. Since I've been taking p-slin everyday, I dont rally have to poop that often. I'm eating more than usual, but I just dont have to go sit on the throne. Interisting.
    I was under the impression Ninjas do not poop.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I was under the impression Ninjas do not poop.
    Ninja poop is much like Chick Norris's tears: it cures cancer. Too bad Chuck never cries.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Genomyx Decimate mini log/review NOT SPONSORED
    By mattys4 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 02:40 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's SNS Focus-XT mini-log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 10:44 AM
  3. SNS Picamilon Mini Log / Review (Sponsored)
    By matt352 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 11:32 AM
  4. First Real Cycle - mini log/review
    By ato ucf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:20 AM
  5. SMASH mini LOG/REVIEW
    By supersoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 01:35 PM