precontest supplementation

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. the recreate was a new add to my regiment that i just started yesterday. gotta tell ya, this was a great first experience; yesterday's workout (day #6 in the routine, the hardest of the week for me) was just insane. i've tried many preworkout energy/metabolism boosters in my time, some better than others, but the ones that worked the best to get me jacked always seemed to give me jitters to some extent. always read about "focus" claims that products made, well that never happened for me; in fact, the most effective ones made my mind race... until this stuff. now i know what that "focus" feeling's like. supersetting my quad/ham exercises, i felt like a machine, and when i completed the workout i felt like i needed to keep going -- UNHEARD OF on this day! very clean energy, no jitters or heart racing. same thing today with day #7 in the routine; i did a couple extra things in the workout, supersetting most everything, and still had energy at the end.

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    the recreate was a new add to my regiment that i just started yesterday. gotta tell ya, this was a great first experience; yesterday's workout (day #6 in the routine, the hardest of the week for me) was just insane. i've tried many preworkout energy/metabolism boosters in my time, some better than others, but the ones that worked the best to get me jacked always seemed to give me jitters to some extent. always read about "focus" claims that products made, well that never happened for me; in fact, the most effective ones made my mind race... until this stuff. now i know what that "focus" feeling's like. supersetting my quad/ham exercises, i felt like a machine, and when i completed the workout i felt like i needed to keep going -- UNHEARD OF on this day! very clean energy, no jitters or heart racing. same thing today with day #7 in the routine; i did a couple extra things in the workout, supersetting most everything, and still had energy at the end.
    nice great feedback...keep up the work and im thinking of stealing this split when i cut in a couple of months if you don't mind
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    nice great feedback...keep up the work and im thinking of stealing this split when i cut in a couple of months if you don't mind
    by all means... i happen to think it works rather swell!

4. Started the SuperCissusRx about five days ago, and I'm feeling enough of an effect to offer some feedback on it.
    In summation: good stuff! I've been pretty blessed as far as training as long as I have & not having any injuries, but I had noticed over the last 6-8 months or so, a little tenderness in my right elbow, and a slight clicking sound in my right shoulder, especially when doing incline benches. This noise did not produce any pain, but it was just something I was aware of.
    Well, in this morning's workout (in which I accomplished some PB's in strength & endurance for this period in contest prep, I should also mention), I became aware of how strong my joints seemed to feel, which led me to realize that I didn't have the tenderness in my elbow (again, despite pushing max weight) and the clicking noise was gone when I did inclines, despite max weight & all-out reps. Pretty phenomenal stuff. I can only wonder what this product could do for someone with joint issues more serious than mine. And the medicinal purposes for which this extract is used range pretty far & wide - definitely looks like something that should be in every bodybuilders' supp stack... very impressive product.
    Last edited by snagency; 02-16-2008 at 03:44 PM. Reason: mistype

5. Apologies to anyone who caught that blip; I was looking at the wrong line on my supp calendar, thought I started the Cissus on Tuesday, the 5th; it was actually this past Tuesday, the 12th. Corrected the post, it reads right now.
    Wow, 5 days... even more incredible.
    •   

6. so are you doising the cissus at 6 pills (4500mg) per day? i just started supplementing with this on saturday at the recommended therapy dose of 750mg in the AM and 750mg in the PM. wondering if i should change it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    so are you doising the cissus at 6 pills (4500mg) per day? i just started supplementing with this on saturday at the recommended therapy dose of 750mg in the AM and 750mg in the PM. wondering if i should change it?
    yes, 6 daily (3 upon waking/3 at bedtime).
    this is working well for me. i'm too new on this supp to recommend any dosage changes for you; all i can say is it's working pretty swell for me.
    might wanna get that answer straight from the man.

8. Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    so are you doising the cissus at 6 pills (4500mg) per day? i just started supplementing with this on saturday at the recommended therapy dose of 750mg in the AM and 750mg in the PM. wondering if i should change it?
    hey btw average (and anybody else who's following) i've moved this post over to usplabs forum, same title thread. there's been a lot of discussion over there; i kinda forgot about this one. come on over & check it out...

:bb::bb:

9. Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post

you can go straight to the source w/ that question too...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Waste of $$/Scam Supplements
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-11-2017, 02:38 PM
  2. CLA Supplementation
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:46 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 12:17 AM