HitStick is cutting on a budget!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hitstick View Post
    Funny side note: I work out at my University Gym, and i was running on the treadmills. I was sweating like crazy and it felt good. So i was finishing up and i got off the treadmill, and two sorority girls were on the elipitical behind me. One of them pointed at me, and forgot to realize that she was 1) talking too loud, and 2) i had turned off my ipod, and she said Look at that guys sweaty shirt. The girl beside her mouthed EEEEwwww, and when they turned to look at me again, i was staring right at them. I just waived at them. They looked embarrased, but i would have been embarrased if i were them completing that 1 mile in 20 mins, and never braking a sweat.
    Shoulda rung your shirt out. I hate people like that.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25

2. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Shoulda rung your shirt out. I hate people like that.
    LOL... probably should have.

3. Ive gone through 3 packs of that bulk l-dopa. It's really the **** for sleeping well. It gives me more dreams too.. I usually just take two 00 packed caps before bed.. whatever that dose is lol. I usually wake up to take a piss at night and when I take l-dopa i feel so groggy like I can't even walk straight especially if I take it with melatonin. In my opinion melatonin > l-dopa but i have stoped taking it with melatonin since the ldopa alone is adequate to help me relax and go to sleep. If I'm really having trouble getting to sleep with just the l-dopa i'll take 3mg of meletonin and i'll be asleep in 10 minutes.

4. Update: Got sick this weekend...blah. Bouts of chills and fevers, went home to rest up and get some meds. Feeling alittle better today, hopefully i will wake up and feel good enough to hit the gym. Sickness sucks. Its the dang weather, it will be 65 one day, snowing the next.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle on a budget, this is what I have!
    By RoyalT81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 08:10 PM
  3. Cutting on paleo with a budget
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:04 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 03:14 AM
  5. Is it worth cutting on ph/ds