x-factor 1250mg/levithan reloaded recomp with some twists!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started on sunday my x-factor at 1250mg/day, so this will be a 60 day 3 bottle log. The first 30 days the main additional supplements will be

Leviathan Reloaded
Dermacrine Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
Ragnarok
Neovar
Forslean (60mg/day)
Reset AD

At 30 days, i'll be taking blood to see final results on hormones from my cycle, and then will be kicking up natural anabolics a notch, adding Drive @ 8 caps a day, and IGF-2 at 12 caps a day, while continuing the above.

Nutritionally, the first 30 days will be at maintenance cals, about 2800-3000 seems to be maintenance for me. my split is about 45 pro/35 fat/20 carb, as that works well for me either as a lean gainer or a cut. During the last 30 days, i'll drop calories a little, shooting for a 2400 average. I may drop further and do 2 weeks of the Velocity Diet style as the last 2 weeks. not sure yet, we'll see how progress goes. If not, I may do a full 30 day velocity diet after this cycle.

Workout wise - a custom routine somewhat modeled around the ideas behind SAIS

M - Back + Bis
W - Chest + Tris
F - Legs + Shoulders

1 week out of 4 will be done as preexhaustion so bis first then back, and tris first then chest.

T Th Sa will be abs + cardio, sunday may be off day, may be cardio. Cardio will be something along the lines of 5 minute warmup, 24 min HIIT, 20 minutes mid intensity as cooldown. Abs work will all be weighted, moderate rep count stuff (10-15 range)

Starting stats
Weight 203
Chest 42
Shoulders 50
L Bicep 15
R Bicep 14.5
L forearm 11.5
R forearm 12
L calf 15
R calf 15.5
waist where I wear pants - 36
@ belly button 37.75

Blood pressure 120/72 (lower than my 11 year old daughter)
Resting pulse 55
waking temp average 95.6

Bodyfat estimate = 18%, gym caliper reading 20%

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
i envy you. such a good nonhormonal stack.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to advertise E, but I know you will be getting some extra X-Factor soon from a rather awesome pre work out mix! Ha-Ha! I'm looking forward to your review.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not trying to advertise E, but I know you will be getting some extra X-Factor soon from a rather awesome pre work out mix! Ha-Ha! I'm looking forward to your review.
thats part of the twists ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so the gym calipered me at 20%, which is irritating, but still improvement. did abs today

side bends 50x15, 50x15
decline cruch 25x15, 25x15
leg lifts straightx15, bent x13
oblique machine 100x15, 100x15
leg pull ins 130x15, 130x14

then 30 minutes of HIIT on the crossramp, heart rate from 140-170. The 2 treadclimbers were in use, otherwise I would have done that. On it, I can program time for high speed + low speed, on the crossramp its 2 minutes high, 2 minutes low.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You've used X-factor in the past before right ? How was your experience with this ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my prior cycle was good, but it was @ 1g/day for 50 days. I could tell when it "changed" and was kicked in fully, between weeks 3 + 4. So this time I wanted to bump it up a bit, and i'm also going for higher cAMP levels too from forslean for synergistic effect.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
my prior cycle was good, but it was @ 1g/day for 50 days. I could tell when it "changed" and was kicked in fully, between weeks 3 + 4. So this time I wanted to bump it up a bit, and i'm also going for higher cAMP levels too from forslean for synergistic effect.
Easy's got the spirit :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plus given that I don't know for sure about the oxidation deal, i'm not bothering with a high egg diet. Still eggs, but not over a dozen a day :) mixed eggs, chicken, lean beef, non fatty seafod.

Oh that reminds me, is sesamin a nono for x-factor? I'm looking around in the MN forum now

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Good idea with the forslean. I never thought about that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a really low RHR and waking body temperature.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a really low RHR and waking body temperature.
it really sucks. The heart rate didn't used to be that low, but freakin heavy cardio has gotten my heart in better shape :p the waking body temp has always been low, my average at doctors office is right around 97. Its why its so hard for me to loose fat. I think at 200lbs my maintenance is at around 2600-2800.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for the lean inferno of power!
And since i realized I can't use sesamin, i'll be tacking in DCP + additional bulk TTA + salvia on top :) whether I have 8% or 10% to go, I still have a lot of fat either way.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get in the POOL E!
I can always shoot you a program if needed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Added citruvol in today, also decided to try mixing the ragnarok with grapefruit juice instead of water.

chest and tris today

bb bp - 95x20, 125x5, 155x5, 165x4, 145x4, 135x4
incline bb - 95x15, 95x13
db flies - 10x6, 10x6 - these were done with slow negatives, and a 10 second pause at full stretch.
decline press machine 60x30

lying bb tri extensions 50x12, 50x9
standing db extensions 20x6, 20x7, 20x7
standing ez bar extensions 25x20
triceps pushdowns 100x17

incline bb press 75x25

had a great pump in the tris by the lying extensions. Felt really good. weights look maybe down a hair, but pump was extreme so that effects it some as well. Was a good workout for first day back after 5 days off.

Cordwood

Awards
what's the cliff note version of what citruvol, ragnorak and forslean are/do?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's the cliff note version of what citruvol, ragnorak and forslean are/do?
citruvol is citrulline malate, cordygen5,l-taurine akg and cnidium monnier. its a pump + endurance aide. Ragnorak is a pre-workout creatine + more drink. forslean is a clinically proven recomp aide, loss of fat with gains of lean mass.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I'm in ... albeit infrequently ... you crazy bastage! :head:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really sucks. The heart rate didn't used to be that low, but freakin heavy cardio has gotten my heart in better shape :p the waking body temp has always been low, my average at doctors office is right around 97. Its why its so hard for me to loose fat. I think at 200lbs my maintenance is at around 2600-2800.
Definitely, that is one of the signs of hypothyroidism.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i've believed i have thyroid issues for long time as its always been so hard to loose fat, and so easy to gain it. I never really thought it was bad enough to be worth treating, but I guess it is.

Geez, between that and TRT, I would be able to get ripped + massive easy ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i've believed i have thyroid issues for long time as its always been so hard to loose fat, and so easy to gain it. I never really thought it was bad enough to be worth treating, but I guess it is.

Geez, between that and TRT, I would be able to get ripped + massive easy ;)
In theory...

In theory, communism works...

In theory...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I kinda half freaked out this morning. got on the scale, and I was 199. 4lbs down since sunday. Granted I see a bit of fluctuation day to day, but thats a bit more than usual. I had noticed last nite in the mirror that I looked a little leaner, but I try to say that every day just to fight the anorexia :D I measured my waist this morning, and its down 3/4~1 inch at the belly button, maybe 1/4 inch at pants waist point. In that area (from belly button down to pants waist) is probably where 60-70% of my body fat is. Freakin love handles. So with that much drop in size, its not too hard to believe its fat motion already. Still i'm going to keep an eye out on it

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Easy,

Please post a pic of your man jugs ;-)

How much would you pay for TRT if you got it ? I've heard that it costs around 175-200/week.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
very nice....levi-r + xf = kickass recomp stack

so I kinda half freaked out this morning. got on the scale, and I was 199. 4lbs down since sunday. Granted I see a bit of fluctuation day to day, but thats a bit more than usual. I had noticed last nite in the mirror that I looked a little leaner, but I try to say that every day just to fight the anorexia :D I measured my waist this morning, and its down 3/4~1 inch at the belly button, maybe 1/4 inch at pants waist point. In that area (from belly button down to pants waist) is probably where 60-70% of my body fat is. Freakin love handles. So with that much drop in size, its not too hard to believe its fat motion already. Still i'm going to keep an eye out on it

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Eric are you/ have you taken napalm yet?...would get rid of that stubborn love handle fat pretty quick. I had a little bit there about a month ago and its absolutly gone now, love napalm.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Eric are you/ have you taken napalm yet?...would get rid of that stubborn love handle fat pretty quick. I had a little bit there about a month ago and its absolutly gone now, love napalm.
That's it. I am getting some Napalm. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I right now have a bottle each of napalm, lipoderm-u with clen, and lipoburn with raspberry ketones. the thing is that i'm using sustain alpha for PCT, so i can only apply those at nite. I started doing that again yesterday tho :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy,

How much would you pay for TRT if you got it ? I've heard that it costs around 175-200/week.
I dunno, I have to check with my healthcare company. I keep good insurance, so it may not be that bad. I'll post some more pics this weekend, particularly if this fat loss change continues.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was abs/cardio. not sure if I can manage abs 3x a week at this kind of rate

leg lifts straightx15, bentx15
side bends 65x15, 65x15
decline crunch 30x15, 30x14
oblique machine 110x15, 110x15
leg pull ins 150x10, 150x6

then 30 minutes of HIIT on the treadclimber, heart rate from 150-185.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy,

heres the info from their site

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE, 200MG/ML Drug N/A $85 $75 $0 $0 $0 $10 $0 $0

I'm assuming that a normal vial lasts a month? not really sure. but its got an $85 sticker price, and the plan covers $75. so sounds like $10 a month so long as I can get a dr to write the script. they had cyp too as a covered med :D but I think the enanthate is better overall.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
From what I hear, TRT is typically done @ 250mg of Sust. 250. This is each week.

I'm sure some people have different protocols in place, but this is the most common I hear about.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm sustanon 250 isn't in their tool for prescriptions. so no telling whether it isnt' covered, or what. still, no reason cyp or enan couldnt be used. the enan is in 5ml bottles @ 200mg/ml, the cyp in 10ml bottles, also 200mg/ml.

I think I will talk to my doctor about it, if its going to only cost $10 a month :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
legs + shoulders

I finally know that the sled is 80lbs, so these are total weights
leg press 80x20 as warmup, 350x5, 440x5, 530x5, 600x3.5 (my vision started to go grey at 3, I made a clean negative but couldn't go back up), 440x5, 440x5
seated leg extensions 140x10, 140x10
lying leg curls 100x10, 100x7

delt machine 100x5, 110x5, 125x5, 140x5, 110x5
alternating front raises/lateral extensions 12.5x10, 10x10
arnold presses 25x10, 25x10, 25x10

and I feel like i'm forgetting at least one exercise. I guess I still did 4 on shoulders with the alternating front/laterals. my shoulders are all cranked right now. 600lbs on the leg press!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio and abs again

Side bends 70x10, 80x6
leg pull ins 150x10, 150x9
roman chair russian twists 30x10, 30x10
leg lifts straightx10, bentx10
decline crunch 35x19, 35x8

30 minutes HIIT on treadclimber, HR 150-180

I was 198 today on the scale, and that was with a relatively late semi-cheatish dinner (brown rice pasta + mixed seafood with a sundried tomato alfredo sauce). So looks like its dropping off pretty rapidly now. noticeably leaner in the mirror, the bottom of my flAbs are changing shape, starting to get more of a cleft in the middle.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up easy! Looks like you're really getting where you want!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
199 today, so still some fluctuation. I was retarded today, forgot to eat preworkout. didn't even realize it till I was partway thru hammer curls. when I did, it explained why I was petering out. so I took a bit more rest, and carried on!

medium grip low rows (i do these with the bicycle handle looking bars btw) 80x20, 130x5, 150x5, 160x5, 170x5, 180x3
wide grip pulldowns 130x5, 150x10, 160x10
db rows 35x20 - I remember only being able to do 35 for 10, it wasn't that long ago.

incline hammer curls 25x5, 30x5, (long rest here) 30x10, 30x7
bb curls 60x5, 60x6, 60x5
concentration curls 20x23, 20x17
reverse grip ez curls 25x15
ez curl 25x15

wide grip pulldown 100x10, 100x9

bicep pump was quite nice, almost a pslin grade pump :) man i wish I had eaten before, this would have been even better had I something to burn for energy. I was drinking my standard peri workout drink which is xtend + swell, so at least I had bcaas, but some eggs and a banana would have worked better. still I guess between the leviathan reloaded + DCP, I had fat loose in bloodstream to burn. not the same as some carbs tho :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
197 on the scale today. I will try and up my cals slightly, as i'm not really trying to loose any weight right now.

leg lifts bentx15, straightx15
oblique machine 125x10, 125x10
decline crunches 35x15, 35x15
side bends 75x10, 75x10 - if I am going to continue doing these "heavy" I need to figure out something else. a 75 or 80lb db is awkward, I feel like I may drop it.
leg pull ins 150x10, 150x10 just barely :)

30 min HIIT, heart rate from 145-185. does it seem unnatural to anyone that I am hitting a high over 100% for my age, and still am able to sing along with a song playing on the zune? I mean i'm panting while singing :) but still able to speak.