Irish Cannon Gets Ready4War with Get Diesel!

  1. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Irish Cannon Gets Ready4War with Get Diesel!


    First off, I wanted to say thank you to Chuck Diesel at Get Diesel for letting me test out the new R4W.

    I recieved my samples of the new formula of Ready 4 War by Get Diesel, today. I was excited to see it in the mail. I was so sluggish today that I REALLY needed the boost in the gym.

    One thing I noticed is that I took it a little too early. Usually between the time I have my shake to when I start lifting it's about 20mins. I took 4 caps with my shake and then hit the gym. I really started to notice it halfway through my 2-hr workout. I'll be taking it earlier from now on. Some things I really noticed were...

    Increased mental clarity/focus
    Increased drive
    Increased strength
    Increased speed (In other words, I was no longer sluggish)

    The only negative I really noticed was a decrease in appetite. I had a hard time getting down my post workout meal, but I'm still not sure if R4W was the culprit in that.

    All in all, it was a great workout. Better than any other pre-workout product I have tried. My next workout with R4W will be on Monday unless I decide to take it pre-cardio tomorrow morning.

  2. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    hey, I guess for my fyi, what other pre-workout energizers have u used in the past? do u normally train with a pre-workout energizer. r4w hits harder on an empty stomach, I would take the r4w 40 min pre-workout then drink the skake 20 min pre workout
  3. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    hey, I guess for my fyi, what other pre-workout energizers have u used in the past? do u normally train with a pre-workout energizer. r4w hits harder on an empty stomach, I would take the r4w 40 min pre-workout then drink the skake 20 min pre workout
    Wasn't really ever too into pre-workout mixes. From time to time I'll take something like Xpand, but really nothing like this other than some type of fat-loss aid with all the thermos in it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Had a good Chest/Traps workout today. Strength was up from last week. R4W really helped me hit it hard today even though I was so sluggish before I left for the gym. However, I really think it has effected my stomach. I would guess it's the yohimbene.
  5. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    I'm going to have to call this log off due to rather severe side effects from the R4W. It seems to make me real nauseated, gives me high anxiety and severely drops my appetite. My body doesn't react well to something in the mix of compounds.
  6. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    how many were u taking at one time? did u always take with food or on an empty stomach? some people feel nausea from yohime and some from sul., maybe ur sensitive to both.
  7. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    how many were u taking at one time? did u always take with food or on an empty stomach? some people feel nausea from yohime and some from sul., maybe ur sensitive to both.
    I took 4 at a time and always took it with a protein shake. I'm not quite sure if the yohimbene effected me too much, but I'm sure something else did. I've gotten pretty used to yohimbene over time. How much yohimbene is in 4 caps?
  8. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    less than 5mg, maybe it was because you was taking it with a protein shake. you didn't start at 3. it could be because u don't normally take pre-workout products. it could even be the green tea. but u said "severe" like u had to go to the hospital. you might just be a lightweight and only should use 2 or 3 caps. anyway thanks for trying the product. I might pm you to do more research to find out why you are the only tester with "severe" stomach issues.
  9. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    less than 5mg, maybe it was because you was taking it with a protein shake. you didn't start at 3. it could be because u don't normally take pre-workout products. it could even be the green tea. but u said "severe" like u had to go to the hospital. you might just be a lightweight and only should use 2 or 3 caps. anyway thanks for trying the product. I might pm you to do more research to find out why you are the only tester with "severe" stomach issues.
    I wasn't at the point of needing to go to the hospital, but I threw up each day I took it, and I also had real high anxiety and sleep issues. I know I'm not a lightweight to stims at all. 400mg Caffiene/25mg Ephedrine/5mg Yohimbene is a normal dose for me. I know LR had 9mg Yohimbene, and I was fine with that. I'm sure it was something else that caused the problems. I know a couple other guys in my other log mentioned that they had stomach issues and anxiety as well.
  10. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I wasn't at the point of needing to go to the hospital, but I threw up each day I took it, and I also had real high anxiety and sleep issues. I know I'm not a lightweight to stims at all. 400mg Caffiene/25mg Ephedrine/5mg Yohimbene is a normal dose for me. I know LR had 9mg Yohimbene, and I was fine with that. I'm sure it was something else that caused the problems. I know a couple other guys in my other log mentioned that they had stomach issues and anxiety as well.
    I havent seen any issues with anxiety on this 5 cap formula which has less yohimbe than the 3 cap formula.

    It doesnt matter what other stacks you have used because there are alot of people who have used some high caffeine, high e, whatever stacks and 3 or 4 r4w is 2 strong for them.

    The yohimbe bark in GET DIESEL products is really potent, its not yohimbine hcl. Its yohimbe standardized for yohimbine.

    But if you cant sleep and your getting anxiety that means 4 is 2 much and anxiety is from how ur reponding to the yohimbe, even if on paper its less than 5mg of yohimbine.
  11. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I havent seen any issues with anxiety on this 5 cap formula which has less yohimbe than the 3 cap formula.

    It doesnt matter what other stacks you have used because there are alot of people who have used some high caffeine, high e, whatever stacks and 3 or 4 r4w is 2 strong for them.

    The yohimbe bark in GET DIESEL products is really potent, its not yohimbine hcl. Its yohimbe standardized for yohimbe.

    But if you cant sleep and your getting anxiety that means 4 is 2 much and anxiety is from how ur reponding to the yohimbe, even if on paper its less than 5mg of yohimbine.

    Oh, ok. That makes sense. I don't think I've ever actually taken the yohimbe bark.
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    I myself had a not so happy experience with the R4W caps chuck. It honestly seems like a great product, but i as well was throwing up each day and even after i ceased use i continued to throw up for about 3 days after i stopped the last dose. This was couple with rediculous amounts of anxiety and rolling around in bed for hours on end. Once i got to sleep i was fine, but when i woke up the hell started all over, throw up, more anxiety, repeat. Nawwwmmeaann?

    Def not knockin the product bro, just lettin you know how some people be reactin!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I myself had a not so happy experience with the R4W caps chuck. It honestly seems like a great product, but i as well was throwing up each day and even after i ceased use i continued to throw up for about 3 days after i stopped the last dose. This was couple with rediculous amounts of anxiety and rolling around in bed for hours on end. Once i got to sleep i was fine, but when i woke up the hell started all over, throw up, more anxiety, repeat. Nawwwmmeaann?

    Def not knockin the product bro, just lettin you know how some people be reactin!
    what? If you stop using Ready4war caps for 3 days and kept thowing up you seriously think it was R4W? Where you using the 3 cap formula or the 5 cap formula? Where u stacking it with anything? How many were u taking at a time?
  14. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    what? If you stop using Ready4war caps for 3 days and kept thowing up you seriously think it was R4W? Where you using the 3 cap formula or the 5 cap formula? Where u stacking it with anything? How many were u taking at a time?
    I had the same reaction to it. I felt pretty crappy for two days after stopping the R4W. I'm guessing something in it has a lingering effect. I've been off of it now for a few days and am feeling much, much better.
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I had the same reaction to it. I felt pretty crappy for two days after stopping the R4W. I'm guessing something in it has a lingering effect. I've been off of it now for a few days and am feeling much, much better.
    yeah Im guessing you and him are sen. to sulb. or yohimbe or both.

    Thats the only way to explain you 2 with these effects (nothing inbetween) then many testers and customers with no nausea at all, but non-the less I will look more into those 2 ingedients. So from what Im getting you used it 2 or 3 times, 4caps all times tried with a protein shake?

    edit: I remember when biotest or someone came out with one of the early sulbutamine products some people were saying they felt sick, or maybe it was when that AX thiamine disulfide product first came out. anyway im going to look into it.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    2037228

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    yeah Im guessing you and him are sen. to sulb. or yohimbe or both.

    Thats the only way to explain you 2 with these effects (nothing inbetween) then many testers and customers with no nausea at all, but non-the less I will look more into those 2 ingedients. So from what Im getting you used it 2 or 3 times, 4caps all times tried with a protein shake?

    edit: I remember when biotest or someone came out with one of the early sulbutamine products some people were saying they felt sick, or maybe it was when that AX thiamine disulfide product first came out. anyway im going to look into it.
    Good man
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    First dose was 5 caps and ate about 5 mins after it. Second dose the next day was 3 caps on a full stomach. Each day i threw up, then 3 days after the same result but worse. Im not knockin ur product chuck, i think its great and i use ur Nos Ether and LOVE it, ur products are def Diesel bro. I think its just the sulb. possibly, never ever had problems with yohimbine and ive taken it in just about every form.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    First dose was 5 caps and ate about 5 mins after it. Second dose the next day was 3 caps on a full stomach. Each day i threw up, then 3 days after the same result but worse. Im not knockin ur product chuck, i think its great and i use ur Nos Ether and LOVE it, ur products are def Diesel bro. I think its just the sulb. possibly, never ever had problems with yohimbine and ive taken it in just about every form.
    No, feedback is feedback. Dont think I see it as knocking the product and even if you are, thats your word. You can knock anything you have tried before. I also think its the sulb. because coq diesel has the same yohimbe at a higher dose and gives no one problems. Also so research shows that some people are sen. to sulb. and get nausea. In the future I will have a sulb. free r4w, an international version so just let me know if u want to try it (but that wont be for a while, just something on the books to release).
  19. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    No, feedback is feedback. Dont think I see it as knocking the product and even if you are, thats your word. You can knock anything you have tried before. I also think its the sulb. because coq diesel has the same yohimbe at a higher dose and gives no one problems. Also so research shows that some people are sen. to sulb. and get nausea. In the future I will have a sulb. free r4w, an international version so just let me know if u want to try it (but that wont be for a while, just something on the books to release).
    Yea dude whenever that gets up and going lemme know, ill def test it for you!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Registered User
    Gator Alum 03's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    313

    Hey Irish...you're still on Epi/H-drol correct? I'm using R4W in my PCT and I haven't experienced any of the sides you or 3clipse have experienced. Seems like R4W would be better served for a PCT, or when NOT on cycle....am I wrong Chuck?
  21. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    Hey Irish...you're still on Epi/H-drol correct? I'm using R4W in my post cycle therapy and I haven't experienced any of the sides you or 3clipse have experienced. Seems like R4W would be better served for a PCT, or when NOT on cycle....am I wrong Chuck?
    it doesnt really matter, there are guys at my gym on cycle using it and like just the same as people off cycle, their sides are probably from them being sensitive to sulb.
  22. Registered User
    Gator Alum 03's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    313

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    it doesnt really matter, there are guys at my gym on cycle using it and like just the same as people off cycle, their sides are probably from them being sensitive to sulb.
    Fair enough. Thanks for the insight.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Replies: 1126
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 03:49 PM
  3. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 10:15 AM
  4. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 11:48 AM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in