FLAWLESS Report

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using the Java Soap and Flawless creme for only about a week and I've already noticed a noticeable difference. I first got stretch marks around my inner bi's in high school (during my first cycle of creatine). They started off a deep red color and over the years have really toned down to my skin tone.

I've been about 185lbs up to 197lbs for the past 8-10 years and through the years, the stretch marks became almost invisible. They would only show if I did chest presses or fly's.

However, starting last Spring I started sizing up freakishly fast and beyond my previous threshold of 197lbs. Once I reached 210lbs, I noticed my stretch marks becoming darker again and I stopped wearing beaters to the gym. Once I hit 220lbs my stretch marks got really dark, a slight pink'ish color and I stopped wearing sleeveless t's altogether.

So decided to hit the tanning beds and I mean the expensive ones. Like $200 for 6 sessions and it did help, but my stretch marks were still darker then they've been in years. The pink went away, but they were still dark. The stretch marks went from light pink to a dark brown, which is closer to my skin tone, but still a lot more noticeable then I'd like.

I found a thread on Java Soap here and ended up buying the soap and the flawless creme, and seriously, within a week of using both, java soap pre-scrub then the creme, my stretch marks have already become skin tone again and I'm still in the 222-226lbs range. I WISHED I had before and after pics, it's unreal how effective this stuff has worked for me. I'm not exaggerating, I feel like I got laser surgery to remove them or something, that's how much my stretch marks had improved from just a week ago. Pretty damn impressive stuff.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using the Java Soap and Flawless creme for only about a week and I've already noticed a noticeable difference. I first got stretch marks around my inner bi's in high school (during my first cycle of creatine). They started off a deep red color and over the years have really toned down to my skin tone.

I've been about 185lbs up to 197lbs for the past 8-10 years and through the years, the stretch marks became almost invisible. They would only show if I did chest presses or fly's.

However, starting last Spring I started sizing up freakishly fast and beyond my previous threshold of 197lbs. Once I reached 210lbs, I noticed my stretch marks becoming darker again and I stopped wearing beaters to the gym. Once I hit 220lbs my stretch marks got really dark, a slight pink'ish color and I stopped wearing sleeveless t's altogether.

So decided to hit the tanning beds and I mean the expensive ones. Like $200 for 6 sessions and it did help, but my stretch marks were still darker then they've been in years. The pink went away, but they were still dark. The stretch marks went from light pink to a dark brown, which is closer to my skin tone, but still a lot more noticeable then I'd like.

I found a thread on Java Soap here and ended up buying the soap and the flawless creme, and seriously, within a week of using both, java soap pre-scrub then the creme, my stretch marks have already become skin tone again and I'm still in the 222-226lbs range. I WISHED I had before and after pics, it's unreal how effective this stuff has worked for me. I'm not exaggerating, I feel like I got laser surgery to remove them for something, that's how much my stretch marks had improved from just a week ago. Pretty damn impressive stuff.
Thank you for the great review! I'm glad to see you've had such great success with the java lather/flawless combo already. The results will keep getting better in the coming weeks. Keep us updated with your overall progress. :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad its working so well for you. Its nice to be able to take a problem and fix it so that it gives a positive boost to your self-esteem.

RyanOFelt

Awards
Nice man, keep me updated. Ive got a lot around my gut and love handles that Im gonna want to get rid of after I finally get cut.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say here, both Flawless and Flawless Ink (for their respective uses..same formula) have VASTLY exceeded what we had counted on as far as effectiveness.

I also cannot say enough how good it feels to help people feel more confident and better about how they look...we have gotten so many thank you emails from people that have tried everything under the sun to get rid of their stretch marks with no luck, only to try out the Java Lather/Flawless combo with great success.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say here, both Flawless and Flawless Ink (for their respective uses..same formula) have VASTLY exceeded what we had counted on as far as effectiveness.

I also cannot say enough how good it feels to help people feel more confident and better about how they look...we have gotten so many thank you emails from people that have tried everything under the sun to get rid of their stretch marks with no luck, only to try out the Java Lather/Flawless combo with great success.
Very true, a few years back I tried this "break through from France" scar/stretch mark creme and all it was, was an uncomfortable, greasy, oily mess.

I thought for sure that when I used FLAWLESS I'd have to endure greasy nights, sleeping with my shirt off so I don't get grease on my clothes or blankets, but to my pleasant surprise, FLAWLESS only leaves the residue of a heavy hand lotion, not a Ford Truck oil change like I've experienced in the past.

The stretch marks on my arm are literally skin tone already. They don't even darken when I fully expand my arms out left to right. It's crazy. Every time I look down at my sleeves and see how much progress I've already made I think, wtf kind of Merlin's magic potion do I have?

Great stuff you guys, if I had pictures it'd blow your mind, but I have no idea this stuff would work THIS well and especially THIS FAST!!!

krogtaar

Awards
any idea when nutraplanet is getting this back in stock? I missed ordering it by a few minutes cause I was reading a thread about it and it went out of stock. java lather gets a thumbs up sofar

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any idea when nutraplanet is getting this back in stock? I missed ordering it by a few minutes cause I was reading a thread about it and it went out of stock. java lather gets a thumbs up sofar
They should have it back in stock within a week.

eagleba

Awards
I have been using both java and flawless on my face. I am pleased with the results thusfar. I have a few scars on my face from being jumped by a bunch of thugs in a bar back in college. One question or concern that I have is that I am getting some major itching in certain areas of my face. There is no redness, but it does feel a little like I rubbed some insulation on my face and then jumped into a sauna. Any reason why this is happening or ways to circumvent this? Also, I would like to point out another use for this stuff (based on my personal experience). I developed some toe nail fungus over the winter, somehow. I have been applying flawless to my toe nails and it is going away. I will be ready to put some flip flops back on soon.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using both java and flawless on my face. I am pleased with the results thusfar. I have a few scars on my face from being jumped by a bunch of thugs in a bar back in college. One question or concern that I have is that I am getting some major itching in certain areas of my face. There is no redness, but it does feel a little like I rubbed some insulation on my face and then jumped into a sauna. Any reason why this is happening or ways to circumvent this? Also, I would like to point out another use for this stuff (based on my personal experience). I developed some toe nail fungus over the winter, somehow. I have been applying flawless to my toe nails and it is going away. I will be ready to put some flip flops back on soon.
The versatility of flawless continues to grow. :lol: Is the itching occuring in and around the scar tissue itself?

eagleba

Awards
Is the itching occuring in and around the scar tissue itself?

Not necessarily. I once tried renova to help resolve some sun damage. The itching, stinging feeling kind of reminds me of the feeling that I had when I first started Renova.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the itching occuring in and around the scar tissue itself?

Not necessarily. I once tried renova to help resolve some sun damage. The itching, stinging feeling kind of reminds me of the feeling that I had when I first started Renova.
It's more than likely the raspberry ketones in flawless. It can cause an warming/tingling sensation that may be almost pruritic(itching) like to some people.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's more than likely the raspberry ketones in flawless. It can cause an warming/tingling sensation that may be almost pruritic(itching) like to some people.
Trauma is correct. The actives in Flawless can cause tingling and itching, especially on sensitive areas like the face. If you are like me then the more you use it, eventually your body will adapt to it and you won't feel it anymore.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh and I have used Flawless on my legs before right after I shaved them and it was bad with the itching, burning feeling. So maybe use it an hour after you shave;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beta-Alanine will aso contribute to this.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
During my last reported experience with Java Soap and Flawless, I was staggering between 222lbs to 226lbs.

(As a result of my stack) I am currently 229lbs - 230lbs and I've stayed consistent with my Java/Flawless combo.

The stretch marks on my inner bi's are still improving. Just to be real, anyone else with stretch marks on the inner bi's ever move your arm around and see how it looks from different angles and lightings. In certain positions the stretch marks appear more prevalent then others, only in certain positions of the arm where it seems to shadow the inner bi's do the stretch marks look almost unnoticeable.

I do that now, the angle/lighting check thing and I can't see the stretch marks get any darker from any particular positions. It's consistently skin tone at all the different angles. You can't beat a more transparent & real testimony then that!

So anyway, the Java Soap/Flawless Stack, not PCT required is working fricken awesome for me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
During my last reported experience with Java Soap and Flawless, I was staggering between 222lbs to 226lbs.

(As a result of my stack) I am currently 229lbs - 230lbs and I've stayed consistent with my Java/Flawless combo.

The stretch marks on my inner bi's are still improving. Just to be real, anyone else with stretch marks on the inner bi's ever move your arm around and see how it looks from different angles and lightings. In certain positions the stretch marks appear more prevalent then others, only in certain positions of the arm where it seems to shadow the inner bi's do the stretch marks look almost unnoticeable.

I do that now, the angle/lighting check thing and I can't see the stretch marks get any darker from any particular positions. It's consistently skin tone at all the different angles. You can't beat a more transparent & real testimony then that!

So anyway, the Java Soap/Flawless Stack, not post cycle therapy required is working fricken awesome for me.
Bravo on your log and achievements with the java lather/flawless comb!! :clap2:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What you ran the stack with no post cycle therapy!!!!! ...Oh wait wrong log, lol.

Glad it is working so well for you!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent results...let's hope you don't lose all of your gains.

Best thing about this cycle, is that it can be run multiple times with no break.

eagleba

Awards
That is messed up!
Yeah, there was 5 of them and I was minding my own business until one little dude came and pushed me in the back and told me to leave. I thought that I would go ahead and put the little guy out of his misery, but little did I know - he had buddies all around me. I kept getting back up and thinking to myself....this little guy is quick and can hit hard. Once they realized that the a quarter of the football team was headed for them, they took off. This was the event that got me back in the weightroom hardcore. I think about that little freakin pansy and hope that one day our paths will cross again. Oh and by the way, the scars are almost gone! This stuff is freakin amazing!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used it to fix stretch marks from being a fat ass? :-( Unfortunately I have stretch marks from being overweight and they are very noticeabe. I would love to find something to make them less noticeable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone used it to fix stretch marks from being a fat ass? :-( Unfortunately I have stretch marks from being overweight and they are very noticeabe. I would love to find something to make them less noticeable.
The cause would be similar to pregnancy induced stretch mark injury, so the product would be just as effective...provided you have lost the flab. :)