10 Week Journey to Diesel!!!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas? I am going to run another stack for 10 weeks. The last one I logged ended well ( the Poseidon, Powerfull, Rpm). I have high hopes that this one will end up alot better. I have heard great things about the new Diesel products. I want to say straight up now, that I am in no way shape or form sponsered. I bought everything on my own, and I will be logging everything with an open mind, and unbiased honesty.

The layout

Length: 10 Weeks

Products:
Diesel Test Hardcore (5 a day)
Ready 4 War (2 a day <--- Tenative)
Swell (2 servings a day)

**I will also be taking my usual sups(Protein, CEX creatine, Fishoil (4000 perday) and Animal Pak)**

At week 5 I am going to assess my gains, and I might add PowerFULL to the stack for the last 5 weeks.

Workout

- I will be doing 4 sets and reps of 10/8/6/4, for max strength and size during the stack. I will be lifting for 5 days a week, and 2 off days.

Diet
I am going to be eating for bulk, but I will be eating clean. I have hopes of losing BF with this stack as I add muscle, so everything will be by the book as far as my diet goes. I will be recapping my food intake at the end of each week, just to save time, and not bore everybody completely everyday.

I have ordered my STACK, but there is a 2-4 day delivery on the Swell, so I will start once I get the products.

I am going to start as SOON as I get the supps. Until then. . . .

Height: 6' 1
Weight: 252

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FiRsT In......

Sweet to see a new DTH/R4W log spawn....you must be copying some super athletes log....:stick:;)

Awesome, keep real world updates......sides, input, and all that good stuff.

Tear it up son!:twisted:

~TripDiesel

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, 252.....! Your one big boy, Good luck going diesel. Are you using the old bottle of 60 caps or the new 100 cap bottle?

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, 252.....! Your one big boy, Good luck going diesel. Are you using the old bottle of 60 caps or the new 100 cap bottle?
Haha I eat my veggies :toofunny: I am going to be taking the old formula, because when I ordered it from NP the new one wasnt on there. I am getting 2 bottles (120 total) and going to take 3 a day. So I think I will have to order 1 more to complete my 10 weeks. I will get a bottle of the new formula for the end.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I just tracked my order from NP, and it has been shipped. So if all goes well i will be able to kick this thing off come monday.:woohoo:

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
According to FedEx tracking, I should be getting everything tomorrow. If I do I am going to start it right away . . .fingers crossed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are bulking you might think about adding 100 gms of tri-creatine to the swell. i just dumped it into the jug of swell. big fan of diesel products, good luck.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I am taking a creatine already and I will be taking it through the stack. I take a Creatine-Ester (CEX by VPX). It is the 402g, and has 5000mg of the proprietary Blend in a serving. I love this stuff, it is a little expensive but there is no waterweight or calories, and it has vasodex added right into it.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Everything arrived today. I had planned on taking today off from the gym due to the paper I have to finish for Chemistry. So I will probably start everything tomorrow. Here is the dosage plan. Just for the next 2 or 3 days then everything is going to be bumped up.

DTH - 4 a day (1 am/2mid day/1pm)
R4W - 2 a day (2pre-workout)
Swell - 2 servings a day (1 am/1 preworkout)

Animal Pak
Fish Oil (4000mg a day)
CEX creatine - 2 servings a day (1am/1 an hour preworkout)
Protein Shake (42g per serv) as needed,no more than 2 a day.

I will start tomorrow first thing in the morning with my cardio. After cardio I am going to dose the DTH/CEX/SWELL and then shower to give everything time for absorbtion and then eat. I will have an update tomorrow after my workout.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Everything arrived today. I had planned on taking today off from the gym due to the paper I have to finish for Chemistry. So I will probably start everything tomorrow. Here is the dosage plan. Just for the next 2 or 3 days then everything is going to be bumped up.

DTH - 4 a day (1 am/2mid day/1pm)
R4W - 2 a day (2pre-workout)
Swell - 2 servings a day (1 am/1 preworkout)

Animal Pak
Fish Oil (4000mg a day)
CEX creatine - 2 servings a day (1am/1 an hour preworkout)
Protein Shake (42g per serv) as needed,no more than 2 a day.

I will start tomorrow first thing in the morning with my cardio. After cardio I am going to dose the DTH/CEX/SWELL and then shower to give everything time for absorbtion and then eat. I will have an update tomorrow after my workout.

better to go 2/1/1 on DTH, with the first 2 am

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Alright I will dose it like that. I just planned on taking the 2 preworkout. How soon preworkout should I take the afternoon dose?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Alright I will dose it like that. I just planned on taking the 2 preworkout. How soon preworkout should I take the afternoon dose?
well it seems to better to get a 2 cap dosage before 10am, DTH is time released so its not really a "pre-workout" product per se.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha Chuck I will do that, and after a few days I am going to bump it to the 2/2/2 dose. Alright screw my Chemistry, I am going to take a needed break and head to the gym, and since my finger got caught in a gi during jujitsu on friday and has been shot since, I am going to chest today (bc I didnt do it yesterday) and double up tomorrow.

Since I havent taken anything today, I was planning on taking 1DTH and 1 R4W preworkout, and 1 DTH 45 min before bed. Any objections or alternatives?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha Chuck I will do that, and after a few days I am going to bump it to the 2/2/2 dose. Alright screw my Chemistry, I am going to take a needed break and head to the gym, and since my finger got caught in a gi during jujitsu on friday and has been shot since, I am going to chest today (bc I didnt do it yesterday) and double up tomorrow.

Since I havent taken anything today, I was planning on taking 1DTH and 1 R4W preworkout, and 1 DTH 45 min before bed. Any objections or alternatives?
that's the attitude! besides u can stay up and do a chimistry paper, u can't have a good workout at 1am.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Alright, I just got back from the gym. Had a great workout. 45 minutes before I started I took 1 DTH/1R4W. Obviously from just one DTH I wasnt going to notice anything, but its in my system (and I will take my final dose 45-1hour prior to sleep. I have taken ephedera b4, so the 1 R4w didnt give me crazy energy, but it did give me good focus, and I also was sweating more than usual(and it was only 1 pill). Good intensity, especially for me to notice because I am usually extremely intense. I am the guy who sits by myself not talking just listening to the weight crash, and my ipod :aargh: I was also downing water like it was my job (7 16FL oz bottles)and didnt have to go to the bathroom until I got home, so it was being absorbed rapidly. So I have to chalk that up to either the DTH or R4W. Tomorrow I will bump it to 2 R4W and 2/1/1 for the DTH.

Also took the swell, didnt get the Niacin flush I was used to with straight Poseidon , but I took it 45 min after eating so it wasnt an empty stomach. Also the taste is going to take some getting used to.

Workout

Incline Barbell - 4 sets 12/185 10/205 8/215 6/235

Incline Dumbbell - 4sets 12/70s 10/75s 8/85s 6/90s

Flat Plated Press (dumbbell simulation) - 4sets 12/70 10/90
8/110 6/115

Pec Deck Machine - 4sets 12/160 12/160 12/190 10/205

Upward Flyes - 4sets 12/15 12/15 12/20 12/20

** I have to say (off topic) I hate using gloves. And my hands would always slide out towards the plates on presses. So last week I went and I bought chalk (even though my gym forbids it) and put it in a small powder container, and keep it in my pocket. The BEST thing ever, all movements went up from 10-15lbs.**

So far I liked the increased focus and intensity of the R4W, and it is only going to increase as the dose does. And I cannot wait for the DTH to kick in .

More to come tomorrow:twisted:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
** I have to say (off topic) I hate using gloves. And my hands would always slide out towards the plates on presses. So last week I went and I bought chalk (even though my gym forbids it) and put it in a small powder container, and keep it in my pocket. The BEST thing ever, all movements went up from 10-15lbs.**
I use a small rosin bag (baseball pitchers) it's not 'too' chalky, but the grip is amazing.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I just took my PM dose of DTH 30 minutes ago and I am heading to bed, hopefully I dont wake up and zombie walk to the bathroom since I down 2 bottles of H20 with it haha

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to keep that water intake high. If you start to feel as if you have an abnormal body odor, you're not drinking enough.
That and brown piss. Freaky the first time you see it.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Alright, here is a quick update. Last night I was up late finishing the paper, so I didnt get up early this morning and do cardio. When I woke up I took
1 serv Swell
1 serv CEX
2 DTH
2000mg Fish Oil

20 min after a.m. dose I ate breakfast, also from time I woke up to when I finished breakfast I drank about 48 FL oz of
H2O. The MAIN reason I wanted to update was a slight side I had. As I was sitting in class, I could feel sweat dripping down my back, and since it was 29 degrees outside, and the heater wasnt on I had to chalk it up to the Swell or DTH (and I never experienced that with straight poseidon, so the DTH had to be the cuplret). Also I rarely sweat unless doing something active. Anybody else have this occur? It wasnt excessive, but it still occured all the same.My next DTH is in 45 min as well as my R4W, I will be in the gym @ 3. I have been staying up on my H2O intake so I havent had a headache or "brown pee" as an indication of low water consumption. I will update after legs.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Not going to hit legs tonight, I just got home from lab and HAVE to finish the lab. I took my second serving of the DTH at 3 and I did not have any of the sweating that I experienced this morning. This might be that I only had one pill as opposed to the 2 pill a.m. dose. I will take 1 more an hour before bed. No R4W today since I didnt workout.

**Tomorrow DTH dose is going to move to 2/2/1 and 2 R4W preworkout**
-H20 Intake was good all day long
-Other than the sweating this morning no sides noticed

After tonight I will be caught up on all work, so there will be no more missed workouts from here on out. And cardio twice a day.

Official start weight 254 all gains will be based on that weight.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going to hit legs tonight, I just got home from lab and HAVE to finish the lab. I took my second serving of the DTH at 3 and I did not have any of the sweating that I experienced this morning. This might be that I only had one pill as opposed to the 2 pill a.m. dose. I will take 1 more an hour before bed. No R4W today since I didnt workout.

**Tomorrow DTH dose is going to move to 2/2/1 and 2 R4W preworkout**
-H20 Intake was good all day long
-Other than the sweating this morning no sides noticed

After tonight I will be caught up on all work, so there will be no more missed workouts from here on out. And cardio twice a day.

Official start weight 254 all gains will be based on that weight.

254lbs, that's a big boy. Good luck

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Today was shoulders, I was still a little sore from chest 2 days ago, but once I stretched and got a couple warm up sets in it was gone, and I was good to go.

DTH Dose - 2/2/1
R4W Dose - 2 Preworkout
Swell - 2 (1 Pre-workout, 1 with last dose of DTH)

DTH - I had a good workout today, the pumps were good but nothing out of the ordinary. I am keeping my dose at 2/2/1 until saturday and then bump to 2/2/2. Really excited to start feeling this kick in!!

R4W - Today I bumped my dose to 2 preworkout. I took the pills about an hour prior to lifting, and after about 30-40 minutes I felt myself feeling the effects. The energy was very clean, I was not jittery at all. Also my workout was intense, I was very focused and found myself wanting to take shorter rests between sets. I also ran 2 miles afterwards. It has been almost 2 hours since I finished cardio, and I have no crashing effects. I am still ready to go. Very impressed with the R4W. I am probably going to bum to 3 preworkout on monday just to try it, and see what I feel..

Swell - I took the swell today preworkout and am going to take another with my last DTH dose. I have yet to feel the Niacin Flush. I dont know if I am to expect it with the swell or not. I compared it to straight Poseidon, and the concentration is lower. There is 5075 mg of the Poseidon complex in regular POSEIDON, and there is 3123 mg of Poseidon complex in Swell so I dont know if the flush will occur due to the lower concentration contained in the Swell. However I had good endurance through my run.

Workout

Plate Loaded Shoulder Press - 4 sets 12/90lb(each side) 10/115lb ES 8/145lb ES 6/180lb(four 45's) ES

Upright Rows - 4 Sets 12/95lb 10/115lb 8/125lb 6/135lb

Side Lateral Raise (Dumbbell)- 4 sets 12/22.5lb 10/25lb 8/30lb 6/35lb

Bent Over Lateral Raise (Cable) - 4 Sets 12/10lb 10/15lb 8/15lb 6/20lb

Barbell Shrug - 4Sets 12/225 12/225 10/275 10/315

Standing Dumbbell Shrug - 4 sets of 80lbs (5 second hold at peak of contraction)

Over all today was a good workout. I felt more in touch with my contractions. I have trouble feeling my traps contract sometimes and today I could focus right on them. Good intensity and focus. Very Pleased. I will update you on recovery and soreness tomorrow.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Just took the last dose of DTH for the day, going to push some H2O and then off to sleep. Updates tomorrow afternoon.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

DTH ~ 2/2/2 dosage
R4W ~ 2 pre-workout
Swell ~ 1 in the am, 1 pre-workout

Today was arm day, I changed my bicep routine to only incorporate 3 movements as opposed to 4, and liked it much more. I also would like to say off the rip, that my recovery is increasing. I have slight soreness in my shoulder, but nothing like usual.

DTH- I moved my dose to 6 a day now, 2/2/2 dose scheduele. I might eventually try 2/3/1 just to see how I like it, but I will wait a couple of weeks. Today the pumps were good, not abnormal for me as far as blood volume, but definatly felt as if I could feel the muscle fibers tearing. Drinking alot of water during workouts also. No sides to report.

R4W- Great energy today. I popped 2 R4W about an hour prior to lifting. I can't emphasis enough how clean the energy is. No jitters at all, but great noticable energy. Also I was very in touch with contractions. Monday I am going to try 3 pre-workout. I also had 4 hours of MMA tonight, after lifting and running a couple miles. I have yet to feel any type of crash. :thumbsup:

Swell - Good endurance throughout sets, and cardio. The combo of this with the R4W is unbelievable. I did feel a slight Niacin Flush with the Swell today, but it was minimal. I have grown to like the Flush, and MISS it haha. The only complaint I have is the taste, I am not big on the orange, and since it is flavored I cant mix it in with other supplements as I could POSEIDON.

Workout

Standing EZ Bar Curl
- 4 sets 12/75 10/85 8/95 6/115

Preacher Bench Dumbbell Curl - 4 Sets 12/25 10/30 8/35 6/40

Concentration Curls - 4 sets 12/25 12/25 10/30 10/30

Skull Crushers - 4 sets 12/80 10/90 8/100 6/110

Rope Pressdown - 4 sets 12/40 12/40 10/50 10/50

Kickbacks - 4 sets of 12 with 25lb dumbbell.

---> 20 Minutes on the treadmill for cardio<---

All together today was a very good workout. I still have yet to feel increased pumps, but I am more energized, focused, and connected with the muscles. So far so good. Saturday and Sunday are my off days. I will do cardio one of the 2 days, Monday is chest. If there is anything to report over the weekend about the DTH doses I will update!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good bro, I like the 2/3/1/ split personaly.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 + 6

No lifting on these days. Good endurance Saturday with cardio, good intensity. Sweat a great amount. Doses have been 2/2/2 for the DTH. I didnt take and R4W this weekend. My recovery seems to be getting better. Muscles not as sore as they normally are after workout. Tomorrow is chest.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Alright I just took the last dose for the day of DTH, and am off to bed. Just a quick update, my libido has been climbing noticable since friday. I was at a club last night and I felt like I was at a buffet and the main course was @$$ haha. Loving it so far. No negative sides to report.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Alright I just took the last dose for the day of DTH, and am off to bed. Just a quick update, my libido has been climbing noticable since friday. I was at a club last night and I felt like I was at a buffet and the main course was @$$ haha. Loving it so far. No negative sides to report.

haha i feel like that everyday.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Today was my chest workout. I felt very focused, I was still minimally sore from friday nights class.

DTH - I have been taking the DTH at 2/2/2 for the past 2 days. I havent felt any stronger or more intense pumps yet but I have a feeling that this week it is going to start becoming noticable. I have however, noticed a great increase in my libido (from very high to absolutly crazy). My recovery seem so be increasing slightly also.

R4W - Tomorrow I am going to take 3 preworkout. Today I kept it at 2, since I didnt take any over the weekend. Very intense today. I forgot my music and still was blasting through sets. The energy still is very clean and constant. No highs and lows as far as the energy delivery, and no crash. Shorter rest in between sets, and good energy through cardio. I am siked to see how 3 will be!

Swell - I still have not felt a flush from the swell. As I said before the posiedon content is lower than the regular poseidon supplement. So I added a half scoop of poseidon to each dose of swell (good idea Matthew76 haha thanks for the help on that one). I am going to keep it at this for a while, it worked really well. I have increasing endurance. Today I walked at an incline for 20 minutes, and then smoked out 2 miles right after. I have noticed that it helps with my breathing also.

Workout

Incline Barbell - 4sets 12/185 10/205 8/225 6/235 (increase on 3rd set from last week)

Incline Dumbbell - 4sets 12/70 10/75 8/80 6/85 (slower movement, and deep stretch)

Flat Dumbbell - 4sets 12/70 10/80 8/85 6/90

Standing Cable Flyes - 4sets 12/20 12/20 10/25 10/30

Standing Upward Cable Flyes - 4 sets 12/15 12/15 10/20 10/20

Abs + Cardio

Today was a good workout, my incline barbell went up, and that is surprising because I wasn't really "feeling" it today, but I pushed through. The flyes were making me twitch all over the place haha. So far I am pleased with everything. Tomorrow is back :twisted:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good! The DTH should be knocking on your door soon!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I just started a new workout, trying to focus on strength and size. I am not expecting a miracle that I will get stronger or bigger or feel great pumps right off the rip. I know it will take a week or 2 and it should become profound (from the other logs I have read). I am siked for it to start kicking in.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started a new workout, trying to focus on strength and size. I am not expecting a miracle that I will get stronger or bigger or feel great pumps right off the rip. I know it will take a week or 2 and it should become profound (from the other logs I have read). I am siked for it to start kicking in.
Thats good, it makes sense to go the strength route when on test boosters. You release more test then GH with higher intensity lifts. Your biochemicals should synergy nicely with your supp plan.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I experienced strength gains on DTH and I have DTH lined up for my mild PCT plan tambien.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Let me start off today saying, THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST BACK WORKOUT IN A LONG TIME, IF NOT EVER!!! Honestly, I was completely focused, excelent mind muscle connection. Also all exercises were up in weight, definatly going to know I hit it good tomorrow, although my recovery has been getting better and better.

DTH - I am still running the 2/2/2 dose. As I have said the past week I havent noticed any increase in pump. Well for all of you wondering how long it takes before you notice it, DAY 8 IS GOLD. I had very tight pumps today. Very noticable, but the other thing I really liked was my ability to hold the contraction and actually feel the muscle get "destroyed". I am loving the effects of the DTH. My libido is sky high also, and my recovery has been increasing by the day (minimal soreness in my chest from yesterday). Very pleased with this over all. The only side I have to report is that right after taking the doses I have to fart like crazy, and I can clear out Giants stadium :gas:. Other than that everything is great.

R4W - Today I popped 3 R4W preworkout. Talk about intensity. I was oblivious to anything that wasnt iron. Great mind muscle connection, definatly profound in that aspect. I also was moving heavier weight, and finding myself taking shorter rests between sets. I noticed that I sweat a hell of a lot more with 3 pills, as opposed to 2, felt great though. Clean energy, and absolutly no crash (definatly one of the best things about this product). I am going to keep it at 3 for this week and assess the dose come next monday.

Swell - I have to say that since adding a half scoop of Poseidon to the Swell the muscle endurance is crashing through the roof. I get to a point that I feel I am going to fail, and I can keep that feeling but push 2-3 more reps. It is definatly a great feeling. I think that the biggest benifit of this product is the addition of the Beta-Alanine. My only wish is that the Poseidon content was higher. Other than that it is good. No sides to comment on either.

Workout

Deadlift - 4sets 12/225 10/275 8/315 6/375 --->(havent done these in a while, and cant believe how dumb of me it was to not incorperate them. Felt unreal doing them)

Seated Single Arm Rows (plate load) - 4sets 12/90 10/135 8/160 6/190

Lat Pulldown (cable) - 4sets 12/130 10/150 8/170 6/190(stack)

Seated Reverse Grip Row (cable) -
4sets 12/160 10/180 8/205 6/220

Traps - - -> 4 sets of dumbbell shrugs with 80lb (5 sec hold at top)

Overall I am very pleased with the way everything has been working. I have noticed a leaner look in my delt/chest connection. I am also at 255 so I have lost fat but built muscle, and obviously no strength sacrificed (actually strength has gained). Tomorrow is legs, gonna be crazy!!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Today was legs. My ENTIRE back was sore today haha. Chalk that up to the deadlifts. It was a good sore, and it wasn't overwhelming like I thought it was going to be. My recovery was pretty good.

DTH - Still dosing 2/2/2. I felt a very intense pump today during legs, especially in the more isolated movements. Recovery has been increasing still, and my libido is freakin nuts.

R4W - Took another 3 today about an hour before working out. I feel the effects within 30-40 minutes of the dose. Very clean energy today, no jitters and no crash. I had good focus through out, and my squats felt very intense. I still had enough to squeeze out 20 minutes on the elliptical.

Swell - Good endurance on my cardio. I still am adding the half scoop of poseidon to the swell, and I am more than likely going to keep it like that. I have noticed that my muscular endurance has slightly increased also, I have the feeling of failure but can still bang out a couple more reps. Still not big on the flavor however.

Workout

Hack Squat - 4sets 12/180 10/360 8/590 6/770

Lunges - 4sets 12/50 12/50 10/55 10/55

Leg Extensions - 4sets (3second hold at peak contraction) 12/80 12/80 10/100 10/100

Leg Curls - 4sets 12/70 12/70 10/90 12/90

Calf Extension Machine - 4sets 12/220 12/220 10/250 10/250

**20 Minutes of cardio @ 145HR on Elliptical**

Today was a good, day. I was dragging ass getting out of bed this morning. The weather in good ol' NY sucks this week. But once I hit the gym and the R4W took its course I was ready to go. Tomorrow is shoulders, and I will be able to compare it to last week in terms of pump and strength. Hope the log is helping some of you out. Later :twisted:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great detail - more people should do it this way!

Keep it up!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Great detail - more people should do it this way!

Keep it up!
nice complete updats on ur sups and training. So far is everything going as you had planned or what?

Thanks guys, I am trying to get the most info into this to help people, without boring them to death haha. So far everything has been going just like I hoped. This second week I can tell my system is flooded with the DTH because everything has been intensifying(pumps, recovery, libido). So far I am very pleased.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Today was my chest workout. I felt very focused, I was still minimally sore from friday nights class.

DTH - I have been taking the DTH at 2/2/2 for the past 2 days. I havent felt any stronger or more intense pumps yet but I have a feeling that this week it is going to start becoming noticable. I have however, noticed a great increase in my libido (from very high to absolutly crazy). My recovery seem so be increasing slightly also.

R4W - Tomorrow I am going to take 3 preworkout. Today I kept it at 2, since I didnt take any over the weekend. Very intense today. I forgot my music and still was blasting through sets. The energy still is very clean and constant. No highs and lows as far as the energy delivery, and no crash. Shorter rest in between sets, and good energy through cardio. I am siked to see how 3 will be!

Swell - I still have not felt a flush from the swell. As I said before the posiedon content is lower than the regular poseidon supplement. So I added a half scoop of poseidon to each dose of swell (good idea Matthew76 haha thanks for the help on that one). I am going to keep it at this for a while, it worked really well. I have increasing endurance. Today I walked at an incline for 20 minutes, and then smoked out 2 miles right after. I have noticed that it helps with my breathing also.

Workout

Incline Barbell - 4sets 12/185 10/205 8/225 6/235 (increase on 3rd set from last week)

Incline Dumbbell - 4sets 12/70 10/75 8/80 6/85 (slower movement, and deep stretch)

Flat Dumbbell - 4sets 12/70 10/80 8/85 6/90

Standing Cable Flyes - 4sets 12/20 12/20 10/25 10/30

Standing Upward Cable Flyes - 4 sets 12/15 12/15 10/20 10/20

Abs + Cardio

Today was a good workout, my incline barbell went up, and that is surprising because I wasn't really "feeling" it today, but I pushed through. The flyes were making me twitch all over the place haha. So far I am pleased with everything. Tomorrow is back :twisted:
The chest workout looks great to me bro. Sometimes I do dips with chest, I like dips a lot lately.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The chest workout looks great to me bro. Sometimes I do dips with chest, I like dips a lot lately.
I do 2 sets of burn out dips (about 30 reps) after incline dumbell's then cable x-overs after flat bench (cuz flat bench for me is a really heavy day).