P-Slin Log (Not Sponsored)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Well, I won a bottle of P-Slin and I figure I'll log the product in case others want to follow along. This obviously isn't sponsored since i'm not one of the same 10 people who get picked all the time from all the companies since they always give favorable reviews. So this will be an honest review and no smoke will be blown up anyone's ass.

* Skin-Bursting Pumps!
* Increased Strength & Power!
* Significantly Improved Endurance!
* Stimulant-type energy without any nervousness, increased heart rate, etc – All energy through improved cellular function, no sides!
* Improved ability to digest and process large amounts of food and carbohydrates!
* Wicked Vascularity!
* Fast-acting!
* Increased Lean Body Muscle Mass!
* Decreased Body fat!
* Easy once-per-day dosing!
* Continues to work as long as you take it!
* Can be stacked with other pre-workout products such as stimulants, NO –products, etc – In Fact, P-Slin actually makes these more effective by helping your body utilize nutrients better.

P-Slin Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings per container 30
Pure Blend 500mg
Tannis Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia
speciosa), Gymnemic Complex (Herbal engineered from Gymnema Sylvestre
P-Slin Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Celulose​

I will evaluate the following:
Day 1
• Dose: 1 capsule as directed
• Strength: Didn't notice much in the way of strength on day 1
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Will weigh myself tomorrow morning
• Pumps/Vascularity: I felt I got a better pump in my back then usual and I can only contribute that to P-Slin
• Endurance: Felt good all throughout the workout. Never really tired too much and was above average
• Focus: Excellent
• Overall Energy: More than I expected from just the first dose. I had much more energy than I typically would. Felt great.
• Personal Commentary: I'm not one to hype up products or B.S about the way they work and I must say after one dose I am looking forward to the next 29 days. My plan will be to add Activate Extreme about 10-15 days in. If i'm liking what I see, I will purchase a box of P-Slin and continue for a full 60 days. Thanks again Jacob for the free product for being the winner of the contest.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard the Pslin train. I was in the same boat as you, and I don't think I would have tried Pslin if I didn't win it, but I was shocked with how well it works (I honestly expected it to be garbage).

What's your dosing protocal for your carbs?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I took in about 85g of complex carbs yesterday from my pre-workout meal.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll be pleasantly pleased. I've run P-Slin in the past quite a few times, and endurance increase is also the main thing I noticed as well (and of course, more reps will lead to more strength).

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, quite interested in this. I have been doing Yellow Gold for a long time, and didn't quite get the results I wanted. I was considering picking up AP or Pslin because of the super pricing. Hope this turns out for you :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 & 3
• Dose: 1 capsule per day as directed
• Strength: Already up a slight bit.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Forgot to weigh in
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps are amazing and last a very long time after workout. Very pleased
• Endurance: Haven't taken anything that has given me endurance like P-Slin has in the gym. I can go through a workout with the desired intensity without problems
• Overall Energy: No complaints. P-slin has given me the energy I have been missing since my vacation and some health issues i was having.
• Personal Commentary: I was having a hard time getting back into my routine for awhile now since vacation and I had some medical issues. I just couldn't get my desire to push myself back and was always a bit exhausted in my efforts. P-Slin has changed this for me and has helped me get my drive back and push myself harder than I have in the past. Gotta thank USP for the product. If things continue like this, this will by far be my favorite product I have tried to date!

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Subscribed. I just started running P-Slin two days ago myself, I'm interested in what others are seeing with it.

Day 2 & 3
• Strength: Already up a slight bit.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Forgot to weigh in
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps are amazing and last a very long time after workout. Very pleased
• Endurance: Haven't taken anything that has given me endurance like P-Slin has in the gym. I can go through a workout with the desired intensity without problems
• Overall Energy: No complaints. P-slin has given me the energy I have been missing since my vacation and some health issues i was having.
• Personal Commentary: I was having a hard time getting back into my routine for awhile now since vacation and I had some medical issues. I just couldn't get my desire to push myself back and was always a bit exhausted in my efforts. P-Slin has changed this for me and has helped me get my drive back and push myself harder than I have in the past. Gotta thank USP for the product. If things continue like this, this will by far be my favorite product I have tried to date!
Glad you are back in the gym with a new focus.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (OFF DAY)
• Strength: n/a
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 195
• Pumps/Vascularity: n/a
• Endurance: n/a
• Overall Energy: Not sure if it was due to lack of sleep, but after my dose of p-slin and carbs, i felt very tired for the rest of the day.
• Personal Commentary: Other than being very tired, which i can not directly say was from p-slin everything is well. Currently trying to decide which of the following I want to run with p-slin. My current options i'm considering are DTH, Activate Extreme, or T-Force. Always up for input.

Day 4 (OFF DAY)
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 195
• Pumps/Vascularity: n/a
• Overall Energy: Not sure if it was due to lack of sleep, but after my dose of p-slin and carbs, i felt very tired for the rest of the day.
• Personal Commentary: Other than being very tired, which i can not directly say was from p-slin everything is well. Currently trying to decide which of the following I want to run with p-slin. My current options i'm considering are DTH, Activate Extreme, or T-Force. Always up for input.

P-Slin can make you tired by two aspects-Not enough carbohydrates or you over did the simple carbohydrates or could be sleep. Good determinant is to eat about 20 more grams of carbs and if the sleepiness goes away it was too little carbs and if nothing changes it was too much.

Before I recommend anything what are you currently using besides PSLin?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin can make you tired by two aspects-Not enough carbohydrates or you over did the simple carbohydrates or could be sleep. Good determinant is to eat about 20 more grams of carbs and if the sleepiness goes away it was too little carbs and if nothing changes it was too much.

Before I recommend anything what are you currently using besides PSLin?
Right now, I'm just using Xtend + bulk leucine, Whey, multi, bulk super cissus, and Vasocharge.

Right now, I'm just using Xtend + bulk leucine, Whey, multi, bulk super cissus, and Vasocharge.
vasocharge has creatine? I will answer when I return from lunch that will consist of a P-Slin dose:}

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
vasocharge has creatine? I will answer when I return from lunch that will consist of a P-Slin dose:}
Yes, it has some creatine mono in it, but i'm really unsure of how much. I will probably start added a couple grams to it to ensure proper dosages.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Joebo, I'm in to my fourth day with P-Slin, and I am also feeling a lot of lethargy every time I take it. I've been playing with the carb source and timing, but I haven't found what works for me yet. I will be interested to see what combination works for you.

Joebo, I'm in to my fourth day with P-Slin, and I am also feeling a lot of lethargy every time I take it. I've been playing with the carb source and timing, but I haven't found what works for me yet. I will be interested to see what combination works for you.
How many grams are you eating? I would start with 50-60grams and work your way up.

I would go with the T-force and if possible buy some Bulk Nettle root.

I have tremendous success reccomending this combo
-forksolin/t-force/Nettle root/Creatine/beta alanine

I would buy some bulk creatine and add it to the Pslin dose to take advantage of the glucose disposal.

Also make sure to double your intake of water...very important!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 (OFF DAY)
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Didn't weigh in
• Pumps/Vascularity: Noticing a bit more vascularity already and oddly enough about 3-4 hours after my meal, my arms were still super pumped with no workout.
• Overall Energy: Didn't notice the lethargy today.
• Personal Commentary: My pre-workout meal was from whole grains and I added ~30g maltodextrin to a protein shake. No super energy but not lethargic. However after work I just ate dinner and watched some tube. Gotta love the Prison Break

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
You should try about 70-80g rolled oats + 50-60g WPI. That's my PWO meal with PSLIN and about 1.5 hrs later I work out. Pumps are pretty good especially when doing arms.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just started on Pslin myself and noticed that I need over 100g of carbs for my desired effect. I used it for 2 days with simple sugars and I didn't get much. I switched to mostly complex carbs (oats) with some fruit and I'm full all day everyday and combined with a creatine mono/dextrose mix my strength is through the roof and I feel great in the gym. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
• Strength: It went up slightly, but nothing i could directly attribute to the pslin.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: I don't like to weigh in too often as it can get discouraging. I'll try at least once a week.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps are sick. I'm not a very veiny person but it does seem to add some vacularity to my physique.
• Endurance: Top notch. This is where i'm seeing the most promising results thus far. I just have the energy and stamina to pound out a much more intense and grueling workout than previously.
• Overall Energy: Amazing. Don't tire nearly as easily and can fit more into my workout which i'm hoping leads to more muscle since i'm pushing myself much harder
• Personal Commentary: The lethargy I remarked about earlier I don't think is necessary due to p-slin. By the end of the work day i'm beat. I think when its an off day, i eat dinner, play some COD4, and watch a few shows. I think its pretty normal to be tired when your in a relaxed mode. It's a completely different story on workout days though. I'm energized and ready to go and go and go. I just ordered Diesel Test Hardcore and it came with a free bottle of Diesel Raw Test. That should be in tomorrow and I will also be adding some creatine mono to my pre-workout drink of VasoCharge. I'm also contimplating taking yellow gold prior to my lunch since i have some sitting in the cupboard at home. We'll see how things go. Would it be more beneficial to take my additional creatine with my dose of p-slin or 30 min prior to workout?

Day 6
• Strength: It went up slightly, but nothing i could directly attribute to the pslin.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: I don't like to weigh in too often as it can get discouraging. I'll try at least once a week.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps are sick. I'm not a very veiny person but it does seem to add some vacularity to my physique.
• Endurance: Top notch. This is where i'm seeing the most promising results thus far. I just have the energy and stamina to pound out a much more intense and grueling workout than previously.
• Overall Energy: Amazing. Don't tire nearly as easily and can fit more into my workout which i'm hoping leads to more muscle since i'm pushing myself much harder
• Personal Commentary: The lethargy I remarked about earlier I don't think is necessary due to p-slin. By the end of the work day i'm beat. I think when its an off day, i eat dinner, play some COD4, and watch a few shows. I think its pretty normal to be tired when your in a relaxed mode. It's a completely different story on workout days though. I'm energized and ready to go and go and go. I just ordered Diesel Test Hardcore and it came with a free bottle of Diesel Raw Test. That should be in tomorrow and I will also be adding some creatine mono to my pre-workout drink of VasoCharge. I'm also contimplating taking yellow gold prior to my lunch since i have some sitting in the cupboard at home. We'll see how things go. Would it be more beneficial to take my additional creatine with my dose of p-slin or 30 min prior to workout?
would you mind covering "Recovery"...Bascially if you feel you recover quicker form the workouts.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
would you mind covering "Recovery"...Bascially if you feel you recover quicker form the workouts.
Sure. At this point, it's hard to tell because I have been pushing myself much harder which in turn should make recovery longer. Based on the fact that I feel recovery is the same if not quicker, I would say it def aids in the recovery process. How much is hard to gauge, but it seems to help all around from strength, to endurance, and even in recover. I wasn't expecting much from this product either, so i'm frankly amazed at how well it works. Besides Cissus, i haven't really responded well to any USP product, but P-Slin is awesome.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Sure. At this point, it's hard to tell because I have been pushing myself much harder which in turn should make recovery longer. Based on the fact that I feel recovery is the same if not quicker, I would say it def aids in the recovery process. How much is hard to gauge, but it seems to help all around from strength, to endurance, and even in recover. I wasn't expecting much from this product either, so i'm frankly amazed at how well it works. Besides Cissus, i haven't really responded well to any USP product, but P-Slin is awesome.
Solid review thus far, glad to hear a success story.
I had similiar feelings about my recovery with P-Slin (and AP for that madder). Endurance went up, and to me, endurance is directly coorelated to recovery, going hand in hand. With the increased carbo utilization, I felt like I was saturating myself with fuel. Felt great.. recovery was a breeze.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, when would the best time for me to dose the creatine? Would it be best dosed prior to my pre-workout meal with the P-Slin or better taken with my pre-workout drink(vasocharge)? This should turn into a sick stack especially with the DTH and Raw Test. I'm going to put a link in this log and run a mini log of the DTH/Raw Test as well.

Jacob, when would the best time for me to dose the creatine? Would it be best dosed prior to my pre-workout meal with the P-Slin or better taken with my pre-workout drink(vasocharge)? This should turn into a sick stack especially with the DTH and Raw Test. I'm going to put a link in this log and run a mini log of the DTH/Raw Test as well.
Take it with the PSLIN 15 minutes before the PSLIN meal. Also you can increase solubility of creatine(I call it hot water delivery).

Heat a coffee up full a water in the Mircorwave for 30 seconds then mix the creatine in. This increase solubility and digestion.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the log man. I wish I had to money to try this out right now.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Take it with the PSLIN 15 minutes before the PSLIN meal. Also you can increase solubility of creatine(I call it hot water delivery).

Heat a coffee up full a water in the Mircorwave for 30 seconds then mix the creatine in. This increase solubility and digestion.
Thanks for the tip on heating up the water. I never heard that before, but i will def do that. Day 7 review coming shortly.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 7(OFF DAY)
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps even on off days seem to be great.
• Overall Energy: I didn't feel any lethargy today on my off day which was nice.
• Personal Commentary: Not much new to comment on. Today will be a back day for me and also my first day using Diesel Test Hardcore and Raw Test.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
I started Diesel Test Hardcore and Diesel Raw Test today as well. I got the product in the afternoon so no morning doses.
Serious Testosterone-New Diesel Test Hardcore!

With DIESEL TEST™ Hardcore you will experience increased free testosterone levels, a huge jump in libido (sex drive), see increased semen volume and experience monster erections on demand BUT more importantly you will get strong as hell with increased muscle hardness, power gains, lean muscle mass gains and experience faster recovery! There are tons of herbal test boosters out there but we guarantee nothing surpasses DIESEL TEST Hardcore in effectiveness!

Simply put DIESEL TEST Hardcore is guaranteed to out perform any herbal test booster available at increasing total and free testosterone while reducing/controlling excessive estrogen, cortisol and prolactin production. As a libido enhancer, semen volumizer, erection enhancer nothing comes close!

The DIESEL TEST™ Hardcore difference:

- Formulated to naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol, prolactin and DHT formation.

- A "must have" during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).

- Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!

- No reduction of libido with increased dosage (4-6 tabs/day) as with previous version of DIESEL TEST.

- Libido (sex drive) enhancing results as early as three hours after first dose!

- Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that "Alpha Male" mentality).

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only herbal test booster that doubles as a powerful libido booster, semen volumizer and erection enhancer.

- 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky "under the radar" ingredients that may be banned in the future.

- 100% legal in any drug tested organization.

- Contains no "experimental" never consumed by humans ingredients.

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only multidimensional test booster/libido enhancer with three sets of instructions for use as three different supplements:
- 2 to 6 tabs/day for increased testosterone, libido, erections, semen volume, and estrogen/cortisol control.
- 1 to 3 tabs/day for increased libido, semen volume, erection hardness (Male Enhancement).
- 1 to 2 tabs before "sexual activity" for increased erection hardness, orgasm intensity and decreased latency time between erections.
RAW TEST IS ONLY LEGALLY AVAILABLE TO US CUSTOMERS

Unlike other DHEA and Pregnenolone products RAW TEST™ is time released providing your body with DHEA and Pregnenolone over hours verses your body being hit with a huge 50-100mg dosage at one time. By doing this you avoid the large increases in estrogen and aggressiveness sometimes seen in males taking non-time released DHEA and/or pregnenolone products.

RAW TEST™ like TRIB TEST™ was originally formulated to be stacked with DIESEL TEST™ but as a stand alone RAW TEST is probably the most effective DHEA/Pregnenolone product you can buy! When stacked with DIESEL TEST you have the potent "Hormonal Double or Nothing Stack" or stack with DIESEL TEST and TRIB TEST for the ridiculously powerful "Hormonal Three Kings stack."

-RAW TEST is a must for males over 35 years old who want to elevate their DHEA, total testosterone and free testosterone levels to equal or exceed levels when they were 18-21 years old!

-RAW TEST contains a proprietary blend of Avena Sativa Extract and Panax Ginseng Root Extract

-For those over 18 years old who have been diagnosed with low DHEA or testosterone levels or as part of a PCT (Post Cycle Treatment) stack, RAW TEST is the way to go.

Dose:
P-SLIN: 1 capsule per day as directed
Diesel Test Hardcore: 1 mammoth pill mid day and one 1 hour prior to workout.
Diesel Raw Test: 1 pill one hour prior to my pre-workout meal.

Strength: Strength was up in reps, but I didn't move much if at all in weight. Regardless an increase.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: I don't like to weigh in too often as it can get discouraging. I'll try at least once a week.
Pumps/Vascularity: The veins were really popping out yesterday. I think with the added no production due to the DTH its gonna only get better.
Endurance: Top notch. Best part so far.
Focus: Excellent
Overall Energy: Even more energy when stacked with the DTH and Raw Test. I was really ready to go, almost too much energy. I think I can cut back on the Vasocharge due to the amount of energy i'm getting of this stack.
Personal Commentary: Not much to add. It's only been a week, so I expect by the end of this week, I should start to see some effects other than the immediate energy effects.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Well, it seems this always happens when I start a new stack and log it, but I caught a stomach bug on friday and was very sick and just starting to feel better. I couldn't take p-slin because there was no way for me to stomach that much food and since i only was on DTH and Raw test for a day and a half, i put that off rather than wasting it. I will post a link and start a fresh log including all products, but will include all commentary included in this one. I swear, whenever i spend money on non-staple supps, I get sick and it ruins progress. Luckily I just started the Diesel supps though.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard the Pslin train. I was in the same boat as you, and I don't think I would have tried Pslin if I didn't win it, but I was shocked with how well it works (I honestly expected it to be garbage).

What's your dosing protocal for your carbs?
did u notice any fat loss or leaning out?