Junglewarfare, Anabolic Pump, Pslin log

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
January 15, 2008
I Started a Junglewarfare, Anabolic Pump, Pslin stack today. I’ll be running for 8 weeks. Other supps I’ll be on that won’t be effecting my strength and size are DCP, Sesathin, Omega-3's.

Also, Two buckets of Waxy Maize to fulfill the 60g-100g complex carb requirement for the AP/Pslin when I don’t feel like eating.

Staple Supps that are not likely to produce any significant changes because I’ve been on them for months. Bulk BCAA, Bulk Leucine, Creatine

Mild PCT with 1 bottle Drive/2 bottle’s RPM, ½ bottle Diesel Test Hardcore. Usual Bulk BCAA, Bulk Leucine and Creatine.

Training Days
Before 1st Meal: 1 AP, 2 DCP
Post Meal: 1 JW, 1.25ml Sesathin, Omega-3's

Before 2nd Meal: 1 AP, 2 DCP
Post Meal: 1 JW, 1.25ml Sesathin, Omega-3's

Before Pre-Workout Meal: 1 AP, 1 Pslin, 2 DCP
Meal with (Bulk BCAA, Bulk Leucine, Creatine)
Post Meal: 1 JW, 1.25ml Sesathin , Omega-3's

Before Post-Workout Meal: 1 AP
Meal with (Bulk BCAA, Bulk Leucine, Creatine), Omega-3's

All meals will include at least 60grams of complex carbs, with the exception of post workout meal, which will contain simple carbs.

Non-training days will simply include supplementing pre-post to three of my meals.

Base Weight: 5'10", 220lbs, 20% body fat, 9 years workout exp.

Example of Base Strength with Major Lifts.
Bent over rows
315lbs x 12 reps
335lbs x 10 reps
365lbs x 8 reps
405lbs x 6 reps

Dead Lifts
315lbs x 12 reps
365lbs x 10 reps
405lbs x 6-10 reps

Flat Bench
225lbs x 12 reps
275lbs x 10 reps
295lbs x 8 reps

Flat Db Press
105lbs x 12
115lbs x 10
125lbs x 10

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 Chest

January 15, 2008
1st Day on JW, AP, Pslin

CHEST & TRI’S (I alternate emphasizing flat, incline or decline portions of the chest)
Flat Db Press
115lbs x 12 reps
120lbs x 10 reps
125lbs x 8 reps

Flat Smith Press
225lbs x 12 reps
245lbs x 10 reps
275lbs x 8 reps

Wide Hammer Press
230lbs x 12 reps
270lbs x 10 reps
320lbs x 10 reps

Machine Fly Press
185lbs x 10 reps
195lbs x 9 reps
210lbs x 8 reps

Flat Close Grip Press
135lbs x 15 reps
185lbs x 12 reps
225lbs x 8 reps

Dips
3 sets x 12 reps

Dip Machine
180lbs x 12 reps
200lbs x 12 reps
230lbs x 10 reps

Reverse Cable Tricep Extensions
100lbs x 12 reps
120lbs x 10 reps
140lbs x 8 reps

I felt a lot of muscle endurance throughout the workout. There were times I felt that I was done (mentally), because of fatigue, but once I started pushing the weight, the energy was there to complete the task. My chest pump was out of this world. I don’t use the word “never” a lot, but I’ve never felt so pumped in my life. The raise of my chest and the depth down the center of my pecs were unbelievable. I attribute this to the AP/Pslin. I don’t expect the JW to kick in for another few days.

Overall analysis. Strength wise, nothing surprised me, I don’t think that had changed much. Muscle endurance was the most prevalent as far as performance, and the pump I received was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before.

A little cross comparison. The muscle endurance I received from AP/Pslin gave me the strength to complete strong sets when I felt like I was mentally fatigued. RPM however, doesn’t give me the strength to complete sets, but it gives me a mental desire to push and push and push when my body is dead. I could combine the two right now, but I workout too late at night to be able to consistently use RPM and not suffer horrendously in my sleep.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Day 2
January 16, 2008

My JW got side tracked. I have to take a blood test Friday for health insurance purposes so I decided to hold off on loading up the JW in my system until after the blood test. I’m not sure if it would effect anything they’re testing for, but this could lower my health insurance so it’s necessary just to play it safe, or at least try, even if it’s too late. On that note, I am a bit aggravated that I wasted a day and a half of JW. I’m still on the AP/Pslin, but I won’t be taking them until after my blood test Friday morning. I’ll be back at it Friday night.

Go Chargers, I hate The Pats, and go BJ Penn.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Day 3
January 17, 2008
This is my JW dry day to prepare my for my blood test tomorrow.

P.S. I just added X-factor to my mild PCT, so my mild PCT consists of X-Factor, Drive, RPM (along with staples Creatine Mono, Bulk BCAA, Bulk Leucine). My mild PCT is going to be sick.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Day 4
January 18, 2008
Took my blood test this morning. First thing I did after my test was take my DCP & AP, got some breakfast and restarted my JW.

I’ve felt harder the normal, either that’s some effect of the AP & Pslin or a mental placebo effect. Genuine or placebo, the sense of hardness is prevalent enough for me to share.

Side note: Some people who have used AP have reported “Anabolic Dumps” However, I’ve had no such thing, but quit the opposite. I’m going less and less at a time. I wonder if it’s because more of what I’m eating is assimilating into my body and not being passed through as excess? I don’t know, but this part definitely is not a placebo effect.

Back to the gym tonight.

I’m considering upping my DCP to either taking it four times a day, at the normal 2 cap dosing, or taking it three times a day, but at a 3 cap dosing. I have a strong and tolerant stomach, I started off taking AP four times a day with Pslin and everything else and I was fine.

I'm back to drinking a gallon of water a day, so the only time of the day I really feel or look lean in the ab section is first thing in the morning, before I constantly drown myself in water for the rest of the day. Bloated water guts suck. However, this water bloating isn't effecting the hardness of my over all muscle, which again, is either AP/Pslin or Placebo, but I'd like to think that being a veteran of supplementation that I'd be less effected by placebo effects.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, really want to see how the JW works for you and have heard good things about Anabolic Pump.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

January 18, 2008
Day 4

Back
Rack Deads
315lbs x 10 reps
365lbs x 9 reps
405lbs x 8 reps

One Arm, Smith Barbell Rows
135lbs x 12 reps
185lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps

Incline Bench, Double Db Rows
90lbs x 10 reps
95lbs x 9 reps
95lbs x 8 reps

Nautilus Machine One Arm Pull Downs
125lbs x 12 reps
135lbs x 10 reps
145lb x 8 reps

Behind The Neck Barbell Shrugs
225lbs x 12 reps
275lbs x 10 reps
325lbs x 8 reps

One Arm Smith Barbell Shrugs (alternating left to right side)
135lbs x 12 reps
155lbsx x 10 reps
175lbs x 8 reps

I didn’t feel so good tonight. I felt gassed out right after the rack deads and it was one of those workout I really had to fight through. Mental desire to finish was there, physically capability was a struggle.

I get thirsty much easier now too.

Strangely, even though I've SERIOUSLY upped my carbs, as AP/Pslin require, I've not only felt leaner, yet thicker (just slightly), but I look leaner in the mornings too. I'm not expecting any significant changes or effects for another couple days, but I'll be sure to note them as they manifest.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nice work man, im only on day 6 of JW but i can feel that something is working, strangely my mood has been very positive/enhanced, my chest and arms and shoulders feel full and i look a little leaner in the mirror....i cant wait to see what this stuff does in the next couple of weeks

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice work man, im only on day 6 of JW but i can feel that something is working, strangely my mood has been very positive/enhanced, my chest and arms and shoulders feel full and i look a little leaner in the mirror....i cant wait to see what this stuff does in the next couple of weeks
Me too. Are you finding yourself sleeping more? Or feeling more sleepy then usual post workout?

Bankshot

Bankshot

Awards
Subscribed.

Just recently ran a nearly identical stack, curious to compare results.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

January 19, 2008
Day 5

Forearms; Extensor(s), brachioradialus

Db Hammer Curls
50lbs Db x 12 reps
55lbs Db x 10 reps
60lbs Db x 8 reps

French Bar Reverse Curls
70lbs x 12 reps
80lbs x 10 reps
90lbs x 8 reps

Preacher Machine Curl (I use a rope instead of the normal grips to make it Hammer Curls)
45lbs 12 reps
50lbs 10 reps
55 lbs 8 reps

Barbell Reverse Curls
55lbs 12 reps
65lbs x 10 reps
75lbs x 8 reps

Cable Reverse Curls
100lbs x 12 reps
120lbs x 10 reps
140lbs x 8 reps

Db Reverse Wrist Curls
35lbs x 12 reps
40lbs x 12 reps
50lbs x 12 reps

Preacher Barbell Reverse Wrist Curls (short 20lbs barbell)
25lbs x 12 reps
35lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 12 reps

Again, I got thirsty really easily and I sweat much easier now too, which I actually like. I love to sweat. I feel like I can generate more force during my exercises, but I also feel like I burn out quicker. I don’t normally leave feeling fatigued after a small muscle group workout, but I definitely walked out like a zombie.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

January 20, 2008
Day 6

Tri’s

Close Grip Bench
135lbs x 12 reps
185lbs x 12 reps
205lbs x 12 reps
225lbs x 8 reps

Machine Dip Press
180lbs x 12 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
230lbs x 8 reps

Weighted Dips (I use a weight belt that holds the weight)
Bodyweight (222lbs) + 45lbs x 12 reps
+ 55lbs x 10 reps
+ 70lbs x 8 reps

Cable Tricep Extensions
180lbs x 12 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
220lbs x 8 reps

Cable One Arm reverse extensions
40lbs x 12 reps
50lbs x 10 reps
60lbs x 8 reps

Machine Tri Extensions
60lbs x 12 reps
70lbs x 10 reps
80lbs x 8 reps

I’d mentioned feeling burnt out easily. As a preface, #1 I’m normally a bit of an insomniac and almost NEVER take naps during the day, #2 I’d been looking forward to this football weekend all week. Back to feeling burnt out. I fell asleep through the first quarter during the Pats vs Chargers games, which was the game I skipped church to watch, I fell asleep during the first quarter of the Greenbay vs Giants game for 20 min and fell asleep a third time during the second quarter. I don’t know which supp is making me burn out, but man!

Either way, I’m still going strong, eating right and supplementing on schedule.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah im definitely a little more tired than normal throughout the day...but when i hit the gym alllll my energy comes back

also ive been having a constant but BARELY noticeable headache...guess i need to drink more water

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Day 7, January 21, 2007. Rest Day from the gym

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Day 8
January 22, 2008

Chest (I alternate emphasizing flat, incline or decline portions of the chest)

Incline Db Press
100lbs x 12 reps
105lbs x 9 reps (didn’t feel so good on this set, so I had to drop)
100lbs x 10 reps

Incline Smith Press
185lbs x 12 reps
195lbs x 10 reps
205lbs x 8 reps

Incline Hammer Press
180lbs x 12 reps
230lbs x 10 reps
270lbs x 8 reps

Incline Machine Press
60lbs x 12 reps
70lbs x 10 reps
80lbs x 8 reps

Incline Machine Fly
155lbs x 12 reps
185lbs x 10 reps
205lbs x 8 reps

I felt like crap since the first set. I’m not used to “fighting” through my workouts, I’m usually well motivated and energized, however, my workouts are becoming more and more of an uphill battle. I’m not sure what to attribute that to. I know some PH can make you feel lethargic, but I’m not sure if JW would have that same effect.

For the past few workouts I thought it may have been my pre workout diet that was causing my lethargy. I’d been eating tons of simple carbs, so maybe the insulin spike caused me to feel lethargic, but today I KNOW I had a great pre-workout plan. I had 60g of Waxy Maize, 5g BCAA, 5g Leucine along with my 50g Whey and the BCAA’s within that, so it couldn’t have been my nutrition that caused me to struggle.

Either way, I’m expecting to see a little kick from the JW to manifest.

I just ate so I’m not feeling too lean “at the moment” I think I may need to take another rest day and see if I’m not just burning out.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Day 9 January 23, 2008

Bi’s & forearm (flexors)

EZ Bar Curls (outside grip)
70lbs x 12 reps
80lbs x 10 reps
90lbs x 8 reps

Concentrated Db Curls
40lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 9 reps
45lbs x 8 reps

Alternating Cable Curls
80lbs x 12 reps
80lbs x 10 reps
80lbs x 8 reps

EZ Bar Cable Curls (inside grip)
100lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 10 reps
120lbs x 8 reps

Db Wrist Curls
45lbs x 12 reps
50lbs x 10 reps
50lbs x 10 reps

Behind the Back Wrist Curls
145lbs x 12 reps
165lbs x 10 reps
185lbs x 10 reps

Front Side Wrist Curls
135lbs x 12 reps
155lbx x 10 reps
175lbs x 10 reps

Again, my drive and motivation felt less then 100%, which for me, used to be a rarity, but it’s been common lately. My performance in the gym hasn’t physically changed in the sense of pushing more of less weight or reaching more or less reps. That has all stayed the same, what I’ve noticed most, is that I get thirsty VERY easily, I burn out much quicker (which has made me fight through my workouts) and mental fatigue seems to set in much earlier then it used to.

Other changes are I get hungrier more often, perhaps the effects of AP/Pslin and I feel as though I’m putting on lean density, whereas before, when I was on a hyper caloric diet, I just felt bloated, fat and depressed, hehe.

I started this cycle weighing between 220lbs - 222.2lbs., never higher and never lower, dry, wet, full of food whatever. However, last night, I weighed myself AFTER my workout and I was 226.00lbs which shocked the hell out of me. Obviously I hadn’t put on 4-6lbs of muscle OR fat in just 8 days, but I hadn’t been out of the 222.2lbs range since November.

This morning I weighed myself first thing in the morning and I was 223lbs, which seems more believable.

Lastly, the lethargy is getting worse, I fell asleep at 9:00pm last night and I am by nature, a bit of an insomniac. I haven’t fallen asleep at 9:00pm literally, EVER. I feel good today and I may rest today I may not. I was suppose to rest yesterday, but I just had the urge to get in there.

Day 9 January 23, 2008

Bi’s & forearm (flexors)

EZ Bar Curls (outside grip)
70lbs x 12 reps
80lbs x 10 reps
90lbs x 8 reps

Concentrated Db Curls
40lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 9 reps
45lbs x 8 reps

Alternating Cable Curls
80lbs x 12 reps
80lbs x 10 reps
80lbs x 8 reps

EZ Bar Cable Curls (inside grip)
100lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 10 reps
120lbs x 8 reps

Db Wrist Curls
45lbs x 12 reps
50lbs x 10 reps
50lbs x 10 reps

Behind the Back Wrist Curls
145lbs x 12 reps
165lbs x 10 reps
185lbs x 10 reps

Front Side Wrist Curls
135lbs x 12 reps
155lbx x 10 reps
175lbs x 10 reps

Again, my drive and motivation felt less then 100%, which for me, used to be a rarity, but it’s been common lately. My performance in the gym hasn’t physically changed in the sense of pushing more of less weight or reaching more or less reps. That has all stayed the same, what I’ve noticed most, is that I get thirsty VERY easily, I burn out much quicker (which has made me fight through my workouts) and mental fatigue seems to set in much earlier then it used to.

Other changes are I get hungrier more often, perhaps the effects of AP/Pslin and I feel as though I’m putting on lean density, whereas before, when I was on a hyper caloric diet, I just felt bloated, fat and depressed, hehe.

I started this cycle weighing between 220lbs - 222.2lbs., never higher and never lower, dry, wet, full of food whatever. However, last night, I weighed myself AFTER my workout and I was 226.00lbs which shocked the hell out of me. Obviously I hadn’t put on 4-6lbs of muscle OR fat in just 8 days, but I hadn’t been out of the 222.2lbs range since November.

This morning I weighed myself first thing in the morning and I was 223lbs, which seems more believable.

Lastly, the lethargy is getting worse, I fell asleep at 9:00pm last night and I am by nature, a bit of an insomniac. I haven’t fallen asleep at 9:00pm literally, EVER. I feel good today and I may rest today I may not. I was suppose to rest yesterday, but I just had the urge to get in there.

You need to increase water intake because AP/PSlin sucks it all into the muscle cells. You really need to drink alot of water.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to increase water intake because AP/PSlin sucks it all into the muscle cells. You really need to drink alot of water.
I have a gallon jug with me at all times, however, I haven't been finishing it as consistently as I should. I'll make it a point to get in my gallon minimum from now on rain, sleet or snow.

Thanks for that piece of advice, I didn't know about the severity of the water intake, which would explain my thirst issues.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

I thought I'd report that I have zero DOMS following my bi's workout. My bi's normally get sore the day after I hit them and I can flex and squeeze my bi's without feeling any signs of having been worked. Again, my bi's ALWAYS get sore the following day.

The body parts that almost never suffer from DOMS no matter how much I punish them are my Tri's and Traps, so I thought my lack of DOMS in my bi's was something significant to note, because that rarely happens when I hit them effectively.

I was going to rest today because I'd planned on my bi's being too sore to be able to hit my back, but they seem to feel 100%. However, I might need a rest whether I feel like it or not, it may help with the lethargy.

P.S. I've had people who have seen me pretty recently comment on my size last night. I'm sure I can attribute that to every aspect of my cycle, AP, Pslin and the JW. I would expect the JW to start showing it's face around this time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I'd address my dosage experience. Some people have reported "Anabolic Dumps" from taking AP. I'm taking AP 4'x a day without any problems. The only way my excretion system has been effected is I go less at a time, which I've previously theorized as more food being assimilated and less passing through as excess waste. But that's just a theory, I don't really know what's causing this effect.

I thought I'd report that I have zero DOMS following my bi's workout. My bi's normally get sore the day after I hit them and I can flex and squeeze my bi's without feeling any signs of having been worked. Again, my bi's ALWAYS get sore the following day.

The body parts that almost never suffer from DOMS no matter how much I punish them are my Tri's and Traps, so I thought my lack of DOMS in my bi's was something significant to note, because that rarely happens when I hit them effectively.

I was going to rest today because I'd planned on my bi's being too sore to be able to hit my back, but they seem to feel 100%. However, I might need a rest whether I feel like it or not, it may help with the lethargy.

P.S. I've had people who have seen me pretty recently comment on my size last night. I'm sure I can attribute that to every aspect of my cycle, AP, Pslin and the JW. I would expect the JW to start showing it's face around this time.

AP is amazing for recovery and with the combo of Pslin, you get an significant boost.

I've never used a natural supplement fat forces this high rate of recovery.

Without a doudt, The athlete that catches on to AP/Pslin will have a significant advantage on performance. Once you add a few other proven compounds, you become a machine.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Without a doudt, The athlete that catches on to AP/Pslin will have a significant advantage on performance. Once you add a few other proven compounds, you become a machine.
I can attest to that fact.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 25, 2008

BACK

Friday

Rack Deads
315lbs x 10 reps
365lbs x 9 reps
405lbs x 8 reps

Smith Machine Bent Over Rows
225lbs x 12 reps
275lbs x 10 reps
315lbs x 8 reps

Neutral Grip Pull Ups
12 reps
10 reps
8 reps

Hammer Machine Lat Pull Downs
180lbs x 12 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
250lbs x 8 reps

Neutral Grip Lat Pull Downs
180lbs x 12 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
200lbs x 9 reps

Smith Machine Behind the Back Shrugs
225lbs x 12 reps
275lbs x 10 reps
315lbs x 8 reps

Barbell Front Shrugs
275lbs x 12 reps
295lbs x 10 reps
315lbx x 8 reps

I’m feeling better then I have been. I’m not as energized as I’m used to during my workouts, but they’re becoming less of a fight. I can feel that my physical energy is there to perform whatever exercises I need to. My physical strength hasn’t gone up yet, but there is more energy there behind my movements. Meaning the reps leading up to failure seem easier to perform if that makes sense. However, I’m still experiencing the lethargy that I’ve been speaking of this entire time. I suppose it’s a mental lethargy, I don’t know, but the desire to be done with my workout outweighs my desire to stay at the gym, which is completely uncommon for me. I innately error on the side of overtraining as oppose to decisively stopping when I know I should. By nature I love being at the gym and I love hitting the weights. I don’t know if this mental lethargy will leave, and I don't know which supplement this is deriving from, but I’m making the sacrifice for what I believe are supplements with great potential.

On the up side. I'm still feeling surprisingly lean for as much calories as I am taking in. Big ups on AP and Pslin.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 28, 2008

Quasi Bi’s, heavy emphasis on extensors and brachioradialus

Barbell Reverse Curls
65lbs x 12 reps
85lbs x 10 reps
95lbx x 8 reps

Preacher EZ Bar Reverse Curls
35lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
55lbs x 8 reps

Alternating Db Hammer Curls
40lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
50lbs x 8 reps

Db Concentrated Hammer Curls
35lbs x 12 reps
40lbs x 10 reps
45lbs x 8 reps

Cable Rope Curls
80lbs x 12 reps
90lbs x 10 reps
100lbs x 8 reps

Cable Reverse Curls
100lbs x 12 reps
100lbs x 10 reps
100lbs x 8 reps

Db Reverse Wrist Curls
35lbs x 3 sets x 12 reps

Preacher (short) Barbell Reverse Wrist Curls
35lbs x 3 sets x 12 reps

Today felt really good. I didn’t feel groggy, nor was I wishing to be done while I was working out. I haven’t felt that in awhile. My energy level was great and I felt like I pushed 100% today.

Water intake is still great. I’ve been making a real effort to drink like a fish every since I was advised to.

I’m not feeling any strength gains yet, nor am I experiencing “mind blowing pumps.” (Even though I actually did experience mind blowing pumps the first night of my cycle). Either way, I felt great and I was enjoying myself as I’m used to.

I don’t know why, but RPM or Caffeine pills does not mix with this stack well, at least not for me. I took 5 RPMS first thing in the morning Saturday, 15 min before I took my AP/Pslin, and not only did I feel out of it, I actually fell asleep and woke up with a slight hang over feeling. Prior to that, on another occasion I took 200mg Caffeine pill and it seemed I went straight to the burn out phase and skipped right past the stim phase. I was trying to fix my lethargy with stims and “FOR ME” it’s not working out well.

Finally, I always, always get sore after a workout day like this, but apparently the AP/Pslin are miracle anti-DOMS workers, so I’ll note how I feel by tomorrow and the next day.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

January 29, 2008
Day 15

Chest
Flat Db
100lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 15 reps (I WOW’d myself!)
125lbs x 8 reps

Flat Bench Hammer Press
90lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 10 reps
130lbs x 10 reps

Wide Chest Hammer Press
270lbs x 12 reps
320lbs x 10 reps
340lbs x 8 reps

Decline Hammer Press
180lbs x 12 reps
230lbs x 10 reps
280lbs x 10 reps

Decline Machine Press
60lbs x 12 reps
70lbs x 10 reps
80lbs x 8 reps

Free Weights Machine Dips
230lbs x 12 reps
280lbs x 10 reps
300lbs x 8 reps

Machine Dips
220lbs x 12 reps
220lbs x 12 reps
240lbs x 10 reps

I felt good during my workout. Throughout the day I was super lethargic, I barely made it into the gym, but after my first set of Db presses, my entire body woke up. I felt energized throughout, my body never fatigued until the very last few sets of dips. It felt like everything was working at full speed today. I’ve tried all sorts of combinations of pre-workout meals, from complex to simple sugars, from Waxy Maize, protein, Amino shakes, to what pasta, but today I had honey nut cheerios and my energy level responded the best it has this entire cycle. Good stuff. I’m going to weigh myself tomorrow morning and see where I stand. I feel thick as a boulder and strong as an ox, but my stomach could be a little tighter.

I just added ALA to my stack, so my post meal supps are as follows:
JW
5 caps fish oil (quasi-mega dosing my omega-3's)
1.25 ml Sesamin Oil
300mg ALA.

and again, my pre-meal supps are:
1 Pslin
1 AP
2 DCP

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm expecting more from the JW at this stage, but nothing spectacular yet.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

January 30, 2008
Bi’s

My bi’s workout was great again. I still feel the lethargy throughout the day, but that lethargy goes away once my body’s warmed up and my blood gets flowing.

January 31, 2008

Day 17 results:
Today I weighed myself first thing in the morning and I was 225lbs. I started my stack 17 days ago weighing between 220lbs on light days, 222.2lbs on heavy days. I’ve gained 3 pounds and loss 2% body fat.

Physical Features. My mid section hasn’t changed. I can still see my upper abs, but the lower portion of my abs have stayed the same, non-existent. My forearms are showing more contour, they’re thicker with more prominent lines. This usually only occurs when I’m leaning out, but in this cause I think it’s a swoll factor. My forearms look better now, at 225lbs, then they did when I was 197lbs, which is great.

I added Java Soap and Flawless to my arsenal about a week ago to keep any stretch marks in check if I blow up faster then my skin is ready for. FYI, Java Soap and Flawless kicks@$$.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but they're more like rehab sessions then workouts. I have a really bad right knee, so I emphasize volume over intensity (blood flow, neuromuscular reeducation). I don't record it because this portion of my muscle group probably won't be seeing any drastic changes. Even if my quads did show some significant hypertrophy, I wouldn't be able to test it due to the fact I'll still be using careful weights (my problem being a bone/joint issue and not so much a muscle/strength issue).

However, luckily for me I have naturally big quads and above average contour in my calves. I would have rather been blessed with natural abs, but that's not the case. My quads actually look like they've been intentionally developed, but that's just how I've always been... so I suppose I'm lucky I don't have chicken legs to a massive upper extremity.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 22

February 5, 2008
Day 22
I started this stack on January 15th, as off February 5th (now 6th), I am 7lbs heavier and down 2% body fat. My lethargy has gone away and my workouts are feeling good. All is good in Stack Town.

Chest (Incline focused)

Incline Db Press
100lbs x 12 reps
105lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 8 reps

Incline Smith Press
185lbs x 12 reps
205lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps

Incline Hammer Press
230lbs x 12 reps
250lbs x 10 reps
280lbs x 8 reps

Machine Fly Press (flat, because someone was on the incline machine we wanted and we didn’t want to stand around and wait)

150lbs x 12 reps
165lbs x 10 reps
180lbs x 8 reps

Machine Incline Press
180lbs x 12 reps
190lbs x 10 reps
200lbs x 8 reps

It was a good workout tonight. I felt strong, energized and left feeling satisfied with my efforts.
My weight is up from 222lbs to my current 229lbs, first thing in the morning.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
COMPARISON Day 8 vs Day 22

Quick Comparison
Day 8 Day 22
January 22, 2008 February 5, 2008

Chest Chest
Incline Db Press Incline Db Press
100lbs x 12 reps 100lbs x 12 reps
105lbs x 9 reps 105lbs x 12 reps
100lbs x 10 reps 110lbs x 8 reps

Incline Smith Press Incline Smith Press
185lbs x 12 reps 185lbs x 12 reps
195lbs x 10 reps 205lbs x 10 reps
205lbs x 8 reps 225lbs x 8 reps

Incline Hammer Press Incline Hammer Press
180lbs x 12 reps 230lbs x 12 reps
230lbs x 10 reps 250lbs x 10 reps
270lbs x 8 reps 280lbs x 8 reps

Incline Machine Press Different Machine Used
60lbs x 12 reps
70lbs x 10 reps
80lbs x 8 reps

Incline Machine Fly Different Machine Used
155lbs x 12 reps
185lbs x 10 reps
205lbs x 8 reps

Apparent strength gain. I'll start doing some more comparisons with other workouts to measure side by side.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not how it looked when I made manual space adjustments.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
What are you using to measure your body fat? Also how is JW treating you so far... my strength is def up now, along with size, arms(area i targeted for this stack) have definitely grown and I am definitely looking more lean as well..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you using to measure your body fat? Also how is JW treating you so far... my strength is def up now, along with size, arms(area i targeted for this stack) have definitely grown and I am definitely looking more lean as well..
Lower Extremity BIA. Calipers are more accurate, but you really need someone who is reliable in their accuracy, plus you'd have to take each spot 3-5 times and average that out to further increase accuracy, so I go BIA.

Downside with BIA is hydration effects the results and upper vs lower extremity BIA effects results also. The lower extremity is usually naturally leaner then the upper extremity, so you normally get more favorable readings from the scale BIA vs the hand held.

I have some $100+ scale that measures Body Fat, Bone Density, how much of my weight is fat. How valid are all these functions, meaning how accurate? Not sure, but their reliability (consistency) is a good way to simply measure progress or the lack thereof.

I'm JUUUUUUUST starting to get stronger. I'm, all my lifts have begun to go up and my workout partner who has always been bigger then me, we're starting to look more even in size.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Innately, I'm an easy gainer. I always joke around that I need diet O2, if I breath too much I'll gain. It's the leaning out I struggle with, so supplements that perpetuate size, I respond to it freakishly well.

Fat loss supps, I have to cardio like I'm training for a triathalon to see average results.

I was on Leviathan Reloaded, DCP, Drive/RPM, Sesathin, Sesamin, Fish Oil ontop of morning HIIT mixed with traditional cardio and a good diet and I lost like 2lbs. I think its this weather, I can lose during the summer decently well. If I ran that stack during the summer I would have lost 10lbs for sure, but I think during the cold my body wants to hang on to the body fat for insulation, I swear.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have a nice scale that measures body fat but it is not accurate at all, but it gives fairly regular readings so I use it kind of like a benchmark.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 6, 2008
Day 23

Quasi-Bi’s, Heavy emphasis on forearm extensor(s) & brachiobradialus

Reverse Barbell Curls
75lbs x 12 reps
95lbs x 10 reps
95lbs x 8 reps

Alternating Db Hammer Curls
50lbs x 12 reps
55lbs x 10 reps
55lbs x 8 reps

Preacher EZ bar reverse curls
35lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
45lbs x 8 reps

Preacher Concentrated Hammer Curls
35lbs x 12 reps
35lbs x 10 reps
40lbs x 8 reps

Standing Barbell Reverse Wrist Curls
135lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets

Cable EZ bar reverse curls
100lbs x 12 reps
120lbs x 10 reps
140lbs x 8 reps

Hammer Machine Rope Curls
45lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
45lbs x 8 reps

Db Reverse Wrist Curls
35lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets

Definite strength increase. I experienced my first notable strength increase during my last workout and the strength increased remained consistent into this workout. I felt good, it’s been awhile since I like I had to “fight through” a workout. I’d expressed early on in this log an overwhelming sense of lethargy and that has completely left.

Now it’s all results, no sides. Good to go

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and I just want to give a shout out to the effectiveness of Java Soap & Flawless, which is saving my @$$ during a serious bulking phase.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24

February 7, 2008
Day 24

Back (emphasis on width)

Neutral Grip Lat Pull Downs
180lbs x 12 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
220lbs x 8 reps

Machine Lat Pull Downs
200lbs x 12 reps
210lbs x 10 reps
220lbs x 8 reps

Hammer Machine, Behind the Neck Pull Downs
180lbs x 12 reps
230lbs x 10 reps
250lbs x 8 reps

Barbell, wide grip pull overs
45lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
45lbs x 8 reps

Bent Over, One Arm-Cable, straight arm pull downs
60lbs x 12 reps
70lbs x 10 reps
80lbs x 8 reps

I took it easy today, but I felt good. My size is insane. I bought some size large Hans Perfect T's before I started this stack, and today those large T's fit like Mediums.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 26

February 9, 2008
Day 26

Shrugs

Front Barbell Shrugs
405lbs x 12 reps
425lbs x 10 reps
445lbs x 8 reps

Smith, Behind the Neck
315lbs x 12 reps
365lbs x 10 reps
385lbs x 10 reps
395lbs x 8 reps

Smith, One Arm Barbell Shrugs
185lbs x 12 reps, each side
185lbs x 10 reps, each side
185lbs x 8 reps, each side

Db Shrugs
125lbs x 15 reps
125lbs x 14 reps
125lbs x 12 reps
125lbs x 10 reps
125lbs x 8 reps

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finished my first bottle of AP and have started my second. My first box of Pslin has about 4 doses left and my first bottle of JW is almost gone.

Without question, I've sized up. You know you're sizing up when people around you start to look smaller and people you used to think were bigger then you look like they're the same size.

I started off 220-222lbs and now I tip back & forth from 227-230lbs

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I finished my first bottle of AP and have started by second. My first box of Pslin has about 4 doses left and my first bottle of JW is almost gone.

Without question, I've sized up. You know you're sizing up when people around you start to look smaller and people you used to think were bigger then you look like they're the same size.

I started off 220-222lbs and now I tip back & forth from 227-230lbs
i know what u mean, guys that i have always thought were HUGE dont look quite as big anymore.....either theyre on roids and dont know what PCT is.....or im getting bigger,lol

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know what u mean, guys that i have always thought were HUGE dont look quite as big anymore.....either theyre on roids and dont know what post cycle therapy is.....or im getting bigger,lol
THAT IS SO FRICKEN TRUE. I really think a lot of people that roid at my gym are clueless to PCT. I see this same guy, who has admitted to my workout partner he does roids, and he has seasons where he's huge and post-seasons per se, where he still looks good, but no where near as impressive. He roller coasters from huge to okay looking, huge to okay looking.

When I first met my workout partner I was 210lbs and he was 240lbs (college linebacker) and he looked distinctly bigger. His back was wide as hell and he simply had a larger bone structure, so even though I had more musculature, he was simply a larger object. I'm currently about 229lbs and we look the same. I don't think I can ever get his wing span, he's simply large boned from left to right, but I'm clearly thicker now.

He doesn't know I'm on a stack cycle right now so he's just trip'n out. He knows I don't juice, so I'm sure he's wondering wtf.

Like I mentioned before, I bought a pack of large t's prior to the stack (about 30 days ago) and they were fitted, but not tight, and now it looks like I'm trying to wear extra sexy shirts or something.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Gains!
Thanks, the heaviest I've ever been was 225lbs. That seemed to be a threshold my body was not permitting me to break, so I've never been as big as I am today.

I feel like I have Conan pecks when I wear my lifting belt because of the way it makes my shirt grab so tightly, and I just protrude. If I didn't know me, I'd accuse myself of juicing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 27

February 11, 2008
Day 27

Bi’s

Standing EZ Bar Curls
70lbs x 14 reps
80lbs x 10 reps
90lbs x 8 reps

Standing Alternating Db Curls
35lbs x 12 reps
35lbs x 10 reps
35lbs x 8 reps

Concentrated Db Curls
35lbs x 12 reps
40lbs x 10 reps
45lbs x 8 reps

Machine, One Arm Curls
60lbs x 12 reps
65lbs x 10 reps
70lbs x 8 reps

Standing Cable Curls
100lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 10 reps
120lbs x 8 reps

Machine, Inclined One Arm Curls
220lbs x 12 reps
220lbs x 10 reps
220lbs x 8 reps
The ROM of this machine is very small, so I’m not a super human freak nor am I over embellishing my lifts. I think the average 200lbs guy can curl this whole stack (220lbs). Again, the ROM of this machine is very small and concentrated.

Db Wrist Curls
35lbs x 12 reps
40lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 12 reps

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've stopped taking the ALA. I got some informed advice from StrategicMove, advising me that taking ALA would inhibit the effects of Anabolic Pump. Everything else is still full board

- Junglewarfare
- Pslin
- Anabolic Pump
- DCP
- Sesamin Oil
- Fish Oil (high doses, but not quite "mega doses")