PhytoTestosterone+PCSupport (AI) stack starting 1-16-08

Benderzzz

Awards
Welcome!!
This board has been the best on the net hands down as far as sheer volume of posts, readiness to reply to "newbs" questions, the vast wealth of knowledge that resides here, and the cutting edge factor. All because of the members and mods from the very begining to 2008. Thank you
Now to business

I will be testing these 2 products in conjunction with one another due to the synergy I believe they will have. One bottle of Each the phytotest and the PCS will be taken over a 30 day period.
I hope this is informative for everyone who reads this.

My goals are simple gain strength,size and keep body fat at or below current value. Of course everyone has these goals but hey they are very desirable.

I have been lifting for half my life or about 12 years and seriously lifting for 8 years.

Current stats:
ht--5'9''
weight--208
bf%--15
arms--L bicep=15 3/4'' R bicep=15 3/4" (flexed)
Chest--45 1/4'' (flexed)
Thighs--Left= 26 1/2'' Right= 26 3/4'' (flexed)
calves--Left= 16 3/4'' Right= 16 3/4'' (flexed)
waist--36''

Due to the fact that I never max out with one rep I will not use this as a baseline for monitoring strength

Current lifts:
BB Bench 225-12 reps
DB Incline 100's--4 reps
Squat 315-- 11 reps
dead lift 315-- 6 reps
SL dead lift 225--11 reps
Db shoulder press-- 80--4 reps
Dips BW-- 26 reps
Wide grip pullups Body weight--10 reps

My split:
Sunday--off
Monday--off
Tuesay--off
Wednesday--Chest
Thursday--Legs
Friday--back and bis
Saturday--Shoulder and tris
Cardio will be done at my descretion but mostly on the bike or playing pick up games on the courts.

Diet: Basically steak and salad, fish and salad, Fruits and protein drinks.
My goal everyday is to get a minimum 300 gs of protein a day.

Current Supps:
Vit C
Coq 10
Vit E
fish oil
plcar
alcar
cissus
orange triad
Purple wraath
hawthorne berry
These will be taken throughout cycle

I will recieve the goods next week so the first workout day I will begin. I am stoked but cautious because of the lack of info on the phytotest but of course I will give it a fair shake. That being said Primordial Performance has been a reputable company so far and I feel I can trust them at this point.

I will try to update everyday but going to school and working sometimes interferes. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Lets Do it!!:squat::dl:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was considering trying phytotest, so should be nice to watch

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM!

SuBBeD!

Good Luck!
lol he has been here since 2004 :)

Best of luck to you Benderz, looks real interesting.

Thank you for the purchase!

CROWLER

Benderzzz

Awards
thanks crowler
i know your products work from previous experience
great company you got there
i have learned a lot since 2004 and continue to learn from the people here

Benderzzz

Awards
first dose

Well my first dose was tonight directly following work and alll I can say is WOW!!! what a great taste almost minty but not too minty and a hint of............ Nah i am kidding its pretty bad but tolerable at least. Hard to swish it in your mouth for any period of time. I wonder is it really that much of necessity to let it absorb in the mouth or if just shooting it would be fine? No ill effects or anything so not bad all in all i suppose.
Tomorrow is the first workout and will most likely update then.
Until then have a great night.

Benderzzz

Awards
Dont laugh at my work out as it is only my second week back to lifting so I did scale it back so as to ease myself into it and not injure myself. Prior to last week I didnt lift for a month so it takes time. Anyway here it is

workout#1
Chest day

1.Flat Bench-- 225x12, 275x2, Drop set of 275x2> 225x5> 185x5> 135x7

2.Incline Dumbbell-- 100x4, 30 second rest then 90x4 for 2 sets

3.Incline DB flies (Immediately following last set) 45x7 for 2 sets

4. Flat DB flies (Immediately following last set) 45x6 for 1 set

5. Dips BW ( Immediatley following last set) 20 reps for 2 sets

6. Bulldogs DB (Immediately following last set) 20's x 8 for 1 set

I am still pumped as I type this so the pump was better than average. Still way too early to tell anything. The whole workout took a little less than 30 minutes as I am crunched for time this semester so I take what I can get.

As for the taste of the PhytoTest. The second dose was much more bareable than the first and I was able to hold it in my mouth for 2 minutes and not have any trouble. I would say the absorbtion is much better this way because you can almost feel it being absorbed.

Benderzzz

Awards
Leg day
Workout #2
1. Squats-- 225x20x2, 315x9x2
2. SLDL-- 225x10x2, 275x5x2
3. Seated calf raises 150x15x4
4. DB Lunges-- 70x6x2

then played 2 hours of pick up games didnt really notice any fatigue in the legs that much other than not being able to jump qutie as high or hang in the air as long.

So far my endurance has increased, not so much strength as yet but I am feeling like it might be here in the next week for some reason.

I also keep having dreams with an alphamale mentality theme to everyone. Like getting the hottest chick or kicking ass on some jerk or whatever the case may be. Very vivid as well
Strange. Not a bad thing though.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Subbing to this one....you stole my idea...haha

Benderzzz

Awards
Thanks for flollowing every one

Is there such a thing as stealing without knowledge???
lol
when do you start your stack cordeen

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I have my doubts on this product but if enough logs make real gym gains I will try some.

Messenger

Awards
Any Updates Benderz?
I have used PP's Dermacrine and I am interested to see how this goes.
My only experience with Testofen was the Scivation product and was disapointing.
What is your calorie consumption like with this stack relative to your maintenance intake?

Benderzzz

Awards
back and bi's
workout#3
1. t-bar-- over hand grip 180x8x2
2. t-bar-- under hand grip 180x7x2
3. Wide grip pullups BWx8x5
4. alternating db curls 60x8x3
5. concentration db curls 40x9x2

work out took 35 minutes because i had to wait for the pull up bar other wise it would have took 30 or less. I will gradually working my volume up in the coming weeks.

again endurance seems to be up but at this point placebo is most likely the casue of it. I really expect to see results by the end of next week. Mainly because i am feeling more tense; i.e. jaw clinching, annoyed easier and just a little more on edge; which is similar to the feeling i get just before a PH starts to work for me. I am in no way comparing this to a PH just an observation.

Benderzzz

Awards
thanks for the interest
my calories are above maintance on most days but it does flucuate
MON and TUE normally I am below by ~500
the rest of the week I am above by ~500
due to work mostly as I work in a mine on Mon and Tue for 14hour days so it is hard to eat when and what I want
other than that I eat pretty clean @ every 2 hours or so
1-2 gallons of water a day and I cut out most refined sugars.
Off to school for 6 hours
until then

Benderzzz

Awards
workout#4
shoulder tris

1. Db Arnolds--75x6x3 (last set was hard as hell)
2. BB shrugs--315x6x2
3. Torture rack-- 15x12x1 torture rack= 3 different sculpting exercises done in succesion. Very hard to explain, but trust me it is very difficult. One full set is all you need.
4. skull crushers curl bar--40x15x2
5. over hand single cable push downs--setting 5x8x1 each arm
6. underhand single cable push downs--setting 5x6x1 each arm (immediately following overhand sets)
I aslo did 20minutes on the bike at 110 RPM with little to moderate resistance

I am one sore mo fo. Hard to workout. Overall a descent workout. Once the; just getting back into it; soreness goes away I will kick it in to a higher gear and destroy my shoulders.
slight libido increase to report as well

Last edited:
Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Damn workin 14 hours a day in a mine.. sounds like quite a workout in itself!

Benderzzz

Awards
Yea it is pretty rough but after a while you just get used to it like anything i guess. Those 2 days just feel like one long a$$ day. Thanks for following botch.
One day i hope to be as ripped as you but battling gentics is a bitc*. :)

Benderzzz

Awards
Alright I got back in the gym again this morning and did chest but even as i write this i feel a pump going. Not a huge pump but none the less its there. So as far as pumps go it doesnt really get much better than today.
workout #5
chest
1.Flat Bench-- 225x13x1; 275x3x2

2.Incline DB-- 100x4x2

3.Incline fly db-- (immediately following last set) 45x10x1
4.Flat fly db--(immediately following last set) 45x6x1
5.Decline fly db--(immediately following last set) 45x6x1

6.Dips BW--30reps (waited 45 sec) then did 24reps

7.Bulldogs DB-- 20x10x1

Like I said the pump was about as good as I have had in recent memory. Not only that but my strength went up. I even weighed in at 209 today and My strength still went up. Very nice. Normally when my weight goes down I lose strength so I am very pleased with this.

Overall it was a good workout however I had to kick myself in the a$$ to get going but once I did it turned into an above average workout as far as intensity.

I will probably post pics this week.

Benderzzz

Awards
workout#6
Legs

1. Squats--225x23x1; 315x12x1; 315x10x1

2. SLDL--225x12x1; 315x6x2 <very surprised

3. Lunges db--70x6x2

4. seated calf raises done after every set above--135x15x8

5. Cardio--Seated bike for 20 minutes at 100 RPM little to moderate resistance.

Great workout today as I continue to improve on almost every lift. I now believe that the Phyto and PCS are kicking in nicely. Endurance is up signifigantly and strength is starting to rise at a good clip. I also am appearing to lean out.

Hoepfully the rest of the week will be like this workout. If it does than all I can say is this stuff works. I will reserve judgement until the end of this week however. I am excited so far though and cant wait for the next couple weeks to get here.

Benderzzz

Awards
now onto the workout
workout#7
i didnt have time to workout yesterday so i just fit back in with shoulder and made one long ass workout.
I tried the pre ex method and tried to burn out my shoulders with a variety of different latteral raises. It seems I failed at this or that the phyto and PCS are working pretty well. Reason being is I could do even more on Arnolds after wards than last week. Odd but true anyway here was the workout.

1.Side latterals db-- 20x25x2
2.front latterals db-- 20x20x2
3.hammer grip front latterals--20x15x2
all sets were done in succession meaning superset with each then rest 2minutes then repeat

4.arnold press-- 75x8x2; 80x5x1

5.shrugs BB-- 315x9x1; 315x7x1
6.superset bentover rear delts db--55x11x1; 55x8x1

7. Wide Grip Pull ups-- Bwx7x3
8. Superset tbar--135x10x3

9.wide grip pulldowns--220x6x2

10.BB curls--115x7x1; 115x4x1

11. concentration curls with 2second squeeze on top--35x10x2
12. tri pushdowns rope--setting9x12x3

13. 20 minutes bike 110 rpm on little to moderate resistance
14. knee raises until i almost puked both oblique and regular

Very pleased so far
My back numbers suffered slightly but thats because of the volume of workout. I am not used to this kind of volume so I understand why I suffered in that area. However my shoulders are very surprizing to me. Not to long ago they were my weak point now I dont really see them as a weak point any longer. Sure they need improvement but they arent that bad anymore. Took a ton of work but it was worth it.

Benderzzz

Awards
workout#8

Chest
1. Flat Bench--225x12x1, 275x3x1,295x1x1

2.incline DB--100x5x2
3.incline flies--45x10x1
4.flat flies--45x7x1
5.decline flies--45x10x1

6. Dips Bw--25 very slow and low to get a killer stretch
wait 2min then did 17
7.decline flies--35x15x1
8.Bulldogs--15x13x1

nice pump
hard to put on my seat belt leaving the gym ( i love that feeling)
weight was down again to 206 yet strength remained the same or a little better in all areas.
libido is crazy high which isnt such a good thing at this point due to my girl living in colorado right now
Fvck

Half way mark today so 2 more weeks and then i will review in full detail.

Benderzzz

Awards
workout#9

Leg Day

1.Squats--315x15x2<<<<unbelievable to me but it happened>
2. Seated calves inner--100x20x2 after every squat set

3. SLDL--225x12x1, 315x8x1, 315x6x1
4. Seated calves outer--100x20x3 after every set SLDL

5. Lunges DB--70x6x1, 70x5x1
6. Seated calves normal fast slow on neg and fast on pos--100x12x2

7. 20 minutes bike at 110 rpm at little to moderate resistance

Great workout today. I had it going in all areas except for the lunge but who gives a shlt about that. I am really pumped about my squat and sldl today. I havent been this strong since I was on a PH. Amazing to me is how I have lost around 5 pounds and yet still managed to increase in strength so dramatically. The numbers I posted at the top were my sticking points or plateaus. So to break every single one of them during this run is CRAZY.
So far A+ rating with the only real side that I can tell is just a tad of lethargy. But at the same time that helps me sleep really deep at night and feel rested most mornings.

Benderzzz

Awards
Just got back from playing some pickup games
could only play for an hour due to the leg workout earlier
I can tell I am going to be in pain tomorrow
oh well no pain no cash right.
my legs held up well i just wasnt quite able to jump as high as i am used to but i was still able to rebound over the biggest guys there so all in all a good game. they put me as center down low just because of that. Its too bad I wasnt fresh.
very surprised I had that much in the tank.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Some solid numbers man, nice squat! I suck at squats and it sucks starting low when you havent done them in a long time. How is your energy? do you find that you sometimes get winded more than usual on this stuff after a hard set?

Benderzzz

Awards
Some solid numbers man, nice squat! I suck at squats and it sucks starting low when you havent done them in a long time. How is your energy? do you find that you sometimes get winded more than usual on this stuff after a hard set?
Thanks bro. I attribute legs to mostly genetics most of the time. So dont worry about them too much man you got some good numbers that most people would kill for.

My energy is pretty low after a hard workout which is normal i guess but it just feels a little more than usual.
My wind isnt that great to begin with but I sure was sucking wind after those squat and DL sets
I even got that stare from people like "WTF is wrong with this guy" I dont care though I leave it all in the gym anyway.
SO i guess I would say yea it does make me breathe a little heavier than usual.

Benderzzz

Awards
forgot the back last time so better late than never

backpose 2-1-08.jpg

backpose3 2-1-08.jpg

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I attribute legs to mostly genetics most of the time. So dont worry about them too much man you got some good numbers that most people would kill for.

My energy is pretty low after a hard workout which is normal i guess but it just feels a little more than usual.
My wind isnt that great to begin with but I sure was sucking wind after those squat and DL sets
I even got that stare from people like "WTF is wrong with this guy" I dont care though I leave it all in the gym anyway.
SO i guess I would say yea it does make me breathe a little heavier than usual.
I definetely note some lethary as well, have to make note of that in my log, just curious if my personal factors may be part of it as fatigue and energy are tough to pinpoint.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Very nice!

I will keep checking in, I am interested now the rest of it goes.

CROWLER

Benderzzz

Awards
workout#10

Shoulder, Back, Bi, Tri

1.Torture Rack--15x12x3

2.Arnold Press-- 80x6x1, 85x3x1

3.Torture Rack-- 15x10x3

4. one armed seated Db Shrug-- 100x9x2
5. Rear delt seated Db-- 60x10x2

6. Tbar overhand grip--4platesx9x2

7. Tbar underhand grip--4platesx8x2

8. Curl Bar Normal grip--115x9x1, Wide grip 115x8x1, Close grip 115x7x1
9. Concentration Curls-- 30x7x1

10. Skull crushers normal grip 85x18x1, Close grip 85x14x1, Wide grip 85x11x1

11. 20 minutes bike at 115 rpm little to moderate resistance

12. leg raises oblique and normal

Great workout today I got the 80s up on arnold press 6 times and was cahsed after that set for sure but i just wanted to see if i could get the 85s up and i did. probably could have done more but with no spotter it is hard to because that first rep is crazy tough.

My muscles are starting to feel pretty solid. Now is the time that the begining of the supplementation should start to show because as we all know it takes around 2 weeks for muscle to build. I expect great things in the next 2 weeks and well report them as they come along.

Benderzzz

Awards
I definetely note some lethary as well, have to make note of that in my log, just curious if my personal factors may be part of it as fatigue and energy are tough to pinpoint.

your right it is hard to pinpoint the fatigue part. since around day 5 of the phyto i have been dragging a little more than usual and wanting to take naps. I ruled out the PCS due to me taking it before and having no lethargy issues. however the lethargy isnt to the point that it affects my day that much so no huge complaint with that I just know it is there.
Personal factors would for sure play into that. I hope the best for the remainder of your cycle Somewhat and cant wait to compare numbers. IF you have anymore questions feel free to ask bro.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn dont know how I missed this one so far since I'm avidly following SWG's and very interested in this product. Thanks for logging this benderzzz your the man!

BTW i dont think i caught a weight update in my scanning any recent weigh ins?

Benderzzz

Awards
workout#11
Chest

1. Flat Bench-- 275x5x1, 275x4x1
2. flat fly-- 40x14x1

3. Incline Db--100x7x1, 100x5x1
4.incline fly-- 40x11x1
5.flat fly-- 40x11x1
6.decline fly-- 40x10x1

7.dips bw-- slow and deep stretchx20, fast as possiblex24
8. decline fly-- 35x13x1

9. bulldogs-- 15x15x1

thanks for the comments i appreciate the support

Great workout strength is still climbing and the pump today was incredible. 275 is starting to feel light and if i had a spotter i could of forced a couple more but i dont want to risk inury.

My weight went up today probably due to superbowl weekend.
I ate like crap but it felt so good to eat all those hotwings.
i am back on track diet wise and my weight is up to 210 crazy i know but that is what the scale said.

at the end of the week i will post finishing picks and post a review until then i still have some work to do.

Benderzzz

Awards
Yesterday I didnt workout with weights
instead i decided to play a flag football game
which is a great total body workout
my whole body is sore especially my quads
my explosion off the line was better since i last played
tomorrow i will workout again as today i am too sore to move that much let alone workout so i will post my workout then

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I didnt workout with weights
instead i decided to play a flag football game
which is a great total body workout
my whole body is sore especially my quads
my explosion off the line was better since i last played
tomorrow i will workout again as today i am too sore to move that much let alone workout so i will post my workout then

Flag football is a very anerobic workout bc you dont run for long and use expolsive fast twitch muscles.

Benderzzz

Awards
Flag football is a very anerobic workout bc you dont run for long and use expolsive fast twitch muscles.
i was gassed pretty bad after this game and you are right at the most your going to sprint 150 yards

Benderzzz

Awards
workout#12

Shoulder, back, bi, tri

1.one armed alternate arnolds-- 60x9x1, dropset 60x9x1>45x6x1>30x9x1
2.olympic bar front raises-- superset after each set of arnolds including all parts of dropset-- barx12, barx11, barx10, barx8

3. One armed db shrugs-- 100x10x1, 100x9x1
4.rear delt db-- superset-- 55x13x1, 55x11x1

5. t-bar uderhand grip-- drop set 4platesx12>3platesx9>2platesx10

6. shoulder width pullups--bwx10x2

7. alternated db--dropset 65x6> 50x7> 35x11> 20x13

8. rope pushdowns-- dropset setting 8x9> 6x8> 4x12

9. one arm push down over hand then underhand-- setting 4x7, 4x6

I decided to shock the body with a number of dropsets and supersets.
I felt my workouts were getting to predictable.
Great pump as usual
strength felt on today eventhough it is hard for me to measure it based on the type of workout I did today

I will review at the end of next week as it seems i have around 5 days left of the phyto and about the same of PCS
complete with pics and final measurements
One more week of work

Benderzzz

Awards
workout#13
Chest
1.Flat Bench--275x5x1,285x4x1

2.Incline one arm explosive reps--75x10x1, 80x8x1
3.Superset icline fly-- 35x13x1, 40x10x1

4.incline db hammer press one arm-- 60x13x1
superset with incline fly-- 35x9x1

5.dips bw--very slow reps 20, very fast 30, regular 23
6.superset with bulldogs-- 15x15, 15x13, 15x10

it seems the pump effect is starting to diminish but it is still a good pump just not like it was a week ago for sure. i have thursday left for dosing these supps and will review on friday or saturday. after this i am going to do a DRIVE, IGF-2, NeoVar stack and I might add the new cla from Primordial if money dictates.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
it seems the pump effect is starting to diminish but it is still a good pump just not like it was a week ago for sure. i have thursday left for dosing these supps and will review on friday or saturday. after this i am going to do a DRIVE, IGF-2, NeoVar stack and I might add the new cla from Primordial if money dictates.
For this reason in my log ive suggested a ramped phyto cycle and/or the addition of creatine/NO. Do you find an increased lactic acid burn along with the nice pumps phyto initially provided?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
workout#13
Chest
1.Flat Bench--275x5x1,285x4x1

2.Incline one arm explosive reps--75x10x1, 80x8x1
3.Superset icline fly-- 35x13x1, 40x10x1

4.incline db hammer press one arm-- 60x13x1
superset with incline fly-- 35x9x1

5.dips bw--very slow reps 20, very fast 30, regular 23
6.superset with bulldogs-- 15x15, 15x13, 15x10

does this mean your only runnin it 2 weeks?

Benderzzz

Awards
For this reason in my log ive suggested a ramped phyto cycle and/or the addition of creatine/NO. Do you find an increased lactic acid burn along with the nice pumps phyto initially provided?
depends on the way i lifted that day. if i did more volume, then yea i did feel the lactic acid burn but genreally that is normal for me so i cant really say it was the phyto. i just wish the pumps were the same as the begining. I believe your suggestion for a ramped dosing schedule might prove to be beneficial for this. might have to try it next time.

Benderzzz

Awards
workout#14

Leg day

1. Squats-- 315x15x2

2. SLDL-- 315x9x1, 315x7x1

3. lunges db-- 70x6x2

4. seated calf raises-- 120x15x4

played a couple hours of pickup games yesterday so my legs felt tired going into this workout but amazingly enough i was able to at least match my squat and best my SLDL which is a PR for me
SO all in all a great workout really pleased with it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
understood, thanks for clarifying that for me... shoulda checked your first post date instead of the post #'s youve been listing :trout: LOL sounds good man.

Benderzzz

Awards
Before and After Pics

here we go final pics with before and after

here is the before front view[
green1-26-08.JPG
new 1-26-08.JPG

here is after
postwolastofphytonormnoface.JPG
postwolastofphytosinglebinoface.JPG

here is before back view
backpose2 2-1-08.jpg
backpose 2-1-08.jpg

here is after
endphytoback.jpg
endphytoback2.jpg

Do you guys see any difference?
curious to see what everyone else following along thinks.
Tomorrow will have final written review so stay tuned

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the back shots look a little leaner, the front is harder to tell