TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

With all the great reviews I have seen about Diesel Test hardcore, I wanted to try it out. The new version (red bottle) is an upgraded version, Maca root (12:1). The profile of this product is very impressive. I intend to give real world feedback, and any observations I notice.

Current weight- 187 5' 10 1/2"

I started yesterday
- 4 DTH (split dose)
-1 R4w (preworkout)

I will take the R4W 2 caps preworkout, 3-4 times a week.(Bottle says do not use more than 5 days a week)

If I run the DTH 4 pills a day it should last a month, so I will probably do that.

I never record my workouts, but I will keep tract of strength gains, and update accordingly.

Today(day 2) I will take 4 DTH split 2 and 2. (off from gym today....Sunday)

Attachments

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
looks good son. you finished with post cycle?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good son. you finished with post cycle?
Yea, just finished...everything is back and swinging full force. Can you see the pic when you click the link thing? Not sure why it didn't show up?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

I've heard people say R4W puts RPM to shame. Can't wait to see what the veteran has to say about it :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, another sponsored log, sweet deal. I have been curious about these 2 so I am interested to see what you find

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Yea, just finished...everything is back and swinging full force. Can you see the pic when you click the link thing? Not sure why it didn't show up?
yea pic link works. btw, nice "gray helmet" on myspace LOL!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/2/1 on the DTH, and the R4W do a couple days at 2/day then try 3 (full dose) a few times, just for comp. reasons then decide ur R4W dosage.
Ok, thats what i'll do.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed redman.....Kick some serious azz!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice i enjoyed ur last log...so ill follow this one too. lookin real swole man

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Interested to see if you get the same 'sides' I got.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Very intense day at the gym today! Libido is noticeably higher after only 3 days! Something is kicking in rather quickly here. Alpha male mentality is in effect!

~Took 5 DTH today split 2/2/1 as Chuck recommended. I may bump it to 6, as I read some other logs and people did well with that dose.

~Took 2 R4W today preworkout, and the workout was super intense.

There definitely seems to be some synergy here with these 2 products. I am a big fan of preworkout stims. I usually drink a sh*t-ton of coffee before I workout, but pills are so much easier.

I have a feeling I am going to enjoy this log :)

~TrIpDoG

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Very intense day at the gym today! Libido is noticeably higher after only 3 days! Something is kicking in rather quickly here. Alpha male mentality is in effect!

~Took 5 DTH today split 2/2/1 as Chuck recommended. I may bump it to 6, as I read some other logs and people did well with that dose.

~Took 2 R4W today preworkout, and the workout was super intense.

There definitely seems to be some synergy here with these 2 products. I am a big fan of preworkout stims. I usually drink a sh*t-ton of coffee before I workout, but pills are so much easier.

I have a feeling I am going to enjoy this log :)

~TrIpDoG
thats whats up....yeah they stack well together, the r4w is everything that would amplify the DTH on the test booster side, pregnelone, LJ100, more ginseng, etc..., plus the Arginine pyro, rhodiola etc., will work well with r4w.

Keep us updated. Also do you normally use pre-workout sups? have you ever used/responded to other herbal (natty) t-boosters?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats whats up....yeah they stack well together, the r4w is everything that would amplify the DTH on the test booster side, pregnelone, LJ100, more ginseng, etc..., plus the Arginine pyro, rhodiola etc., will work well with r4w.

Keep us updated. Also do you normally use pre-workout sups? have you ever used/responded to other herbal (natty) t-boosters?
I was a big fan of ephedra back in the day, but as of late it has just been leviathan Reloaded, clen, and coffee.(not at the same time)

I responded well to the old Activate(DS)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Stamina today at the gym was unbelievable. Did 3 split 15 min sessions on elliptical during my workout.(keep that heart rate up)

Strength is already making noticeable progress. I usually top out on the incline press machine at 290....today I repped 320!!! Very impressed thus far.

Took 5 DTH today(split 2/2/1), and 2 R4W(preworkout)

I noticed my piss has taken on a rather unusual color...(like a light brown orange)??

I'll weigh in tomorrow.

Libido is very high as well....I seriously couldn't stop staring at this chick at the gym today. Like I wanted to wreck house on that!

Only 4 days in, so this is going to be a good adventure.

~trIpDoG

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Up your water intake around the time you dose for the brown piss. It's from the DIM.

Freaky as hell the first time you see it!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
yup, i experienced it a bit too. no big deal. mas agua

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet log..

if i dont get to do the xfactor log, ill be stacking activate extreme, NOS ETHER, diesel test hardcore for a serious lean bulk..

ill keep an eye out on the log, im really look for the libido effects also!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Weight 188 (+1)

~5 DTH split (2/2/1)

~2 R4W (preworkout)

Today was yet again a very intense workout. Strength and stamina are making progress. Today was a circuit training style workout, kept jumping on elliptical in between sets. Energy was very high so I just rolled with it.

Libido is frickin nuts right now....I am loving that.

No acne so far, and no other side effects to report as of yet.

~TrIpDiZzLe~

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Stamina today at the gym was unbelievable. Did 3 split 15 min sessions on elliptical during my workout.(keep that heart rate up)

Strength is already making noticeable progress. I usually top out on the incline press machine at 290....today I repped 320!!! Very impressed thus far.

Took 5 DTH today(split 2/2/1), and 2 R4W(preworkout)

I noticed my piss has taken on a rather unusual color...(like a light brown orange)??

I'll weigh in tomorrow.

Libido is very high as well....I seriously couldn't stop staring at this chick at the gym today. Like I wanted to wreck house on that!

Only 4 days in, so this is going to be a good adventure.

~trIpDoG
The DIM in DTH is turning your urine dark, it will go away the more water you drink the first 2 hours after a dose.

side note: Is everyone that post freq. on any board a tarket for a company rep?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. The more I look at diesel stuff, the more I love it. Can't wait to try it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
haha i think he is saying that the ppl who post frequently are the ones who are also company reps

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
trip what other pre workout stims have you tried?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trip what other pre workout stims have you tried?
Tons of ephedra, clenbuterol, Levaithan Reloaded, coffee/diet mountain dew(love that sh*t)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
side note: Is everyone that post freq. on any board a tarket for a company rep?
depends, some of us post alot BECAUSE we are reps....I had 0 posts on this board before I was a rep...

But yes...some peeps that post alot are targeted by companies.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

weight 186(-1) lots of cardio

I have to say the last 3 days have been much more intense than my norm. I did another full body circuit training/set training hybrid workout today, with several elliptical sprints in between. I hit shoulders very hard last 2 days to see how recovery is....so I will update that little test. Endurance is through the frickin' roof, and thats why i'm hitting the circuit/cardio style.

Libido is going to get me arrested :twisted:

DTH 5 pills (2/2/1)
R4W 2 pills (preworkout)

~TrIpDizZy

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established

DTH 5 pills (2/2/1)
R4W 2 pills (preworkout)

~TrIpDizZy
Glad to see your having a good time!

I know exactly what you mean with the crazy libido. I almost like the doses above 5 pills as the libido drops off a bit at the higher doses...and that high doesn't do much good in my life.

My training endurance skyrockets as well making some great workouts.

The results from most of chuck's products is amazing.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
? I don't understand what that means ?
It just seems if someone post alot and it well respected on the boards....10 seconds later you see "blabla rep" in their profile. I think by summer 2008 the "rep" industry is going to get so saturated its going to hurt companies because everyone on the boards will be reps. Like over at bb.com. Everyone there is either 15 and asking stupid noxplode quests, or reps. 3 years ago everyone was "free."

Its clear companies only go after people to be reps to advertise their company in their sig. You see companies with like 20 reps. Anyway I think its funny.

back to the log:

weight 186(-1) lots of cardio

I have to say the last 3 days have been much more intense than my norm. I did another full body circuit training/set training hybrid workout today, with several elliptical sprints in between. I hit shoulders very hard last 2 days to see how recovery is....so I will update that little test. Endurance is through the frickin' roof, and thats why i'm hitting the circuit/cardio style.

DTH 5 pills (2/2/1)
R4W 2 pills (preworkout)

~TrIpDizZy
Endurance is up, libido is up crazy.....not even one week in.....alpha male mentality......thats the GET DIESEL difference.

Glad ur responding.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

DTH 5 pills

Day off from gym, no issues with DOMS/soreness...so recovery is strong.

~TriPdiZzlE

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
side note: Is everyone that post freq. on any board a target for a company rep?[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope so :) I need to increase my post count by a factor of 10.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this one Trip! Good lookin log as always my man!

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
wow don't know how i passed this log up, you know i'm in for the long run.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Weight 188

- 5 DTH (2/2/1)
- 2 R4w (preworkout)

Next week I will bump the DTH to 6 pills a day, so I ran first week at 5, and will finish off with 6 a day.

I will try 3 R4W next preworkout as well.

Today I tore the gym apart, with my hybrid style lift protocol. Energy is very high and I seriously can't frickin' wait to get to the gym. I have been doing sprints for 2 mins on the elliptical between random sets. I like to stay moving, and keep the pump going. I can't go sit down after a set...just could never do it. I finish with 20 mins on elip when my lifts are done.

Endurance is great, and seem to be buffering lactic acid better than normal.

Diet has been rather clean lately, it usually always is though.
- very low sugar
- low sat/trans fats

- lot of deli meats ( i usually rinse them off to get some sodium out)
- lean ground beef 92%
- turkey hotdogs
- chicken breast (in can usually, looks like tuna but it's chicken breast...love it!)
- peanut butter crackers (my fav snack)
- use hot sauce, and vinegar as seasonings usually.
- lots of skim milk
- frozen veggies (green beans, corn/peas mix, broccoli)
- whey shakes

~TrIpDiZZle

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good so far there Tdizzle. Man i miss having a training partner. Our training was both equally productive and entertaining lol :djparty:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to see where this goes! Great log Trip! I have been waiting for someone to log this stuff.