Java Lather Soap Log

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bar of this stuff a few days ago and just started using it yesterday. Since it is supposed to help with scars, I will be using it twice a day on my face to help remove scars from acne. They are minor scars, but they need to go.

I will not be takiing picutres, but I will be giving an honest review of how this soap helps me. If I like it and see progress, I will buy it again. If nothing happens, its not a big deal becuase it was about $5 (I bought the smaller sized bar.)

I will comment every few days on how smooth my face looks, feels, how the scars look and so on.

I will be also taking 2.5% Benzol Peroxide twice a day.

other supplements (dont know if this matters)
Vitamin A
Fish Oil
Garlic
Vitamin C

Day 1-2
Scars have already gone down a little bit and my face is feeling smoother. Nothing MAJOR, but good things are starting to happen.

jwecker

Awards
Right on. You should take at least before/after pictures for your own comparison even if you don't post them, though, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost missed it...subbed for this one. I have been VERY curious to see someone try this out for acne scars on face.

From the feedback and personal experience, JL is one of the few soaps that actually improves complexion feel and softness of the skin without making it greasier.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Almost missed it...subbed for this one. I have been VERY curious to see someone try this out for acne scars on face.

From the feedback and personal experience, JL is one of the few soaps that actually improves complexion feel and softness of the skin without making it greasier.

Sweet! Thanks for following along.

Awesome, I can't wait to see the benefits.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you actually from Ohio? I'm also subbed to your log!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
When I first read that someone was logging soap usage I was like, "Is this serious?" But I have to say, my interest has been piqued. Good luck, I'm subbed.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
When I first read that someone was logging soap usage I was like, "Is this serious?" But I have to say, my interest has been piqued. Good luck, I'm subbed.
Haha, yea I was debating starting a thread. I didnt know who really cares, but since there are plenty logs about supplements, I decided to change things up a bit.

Thanks for following!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Also very interested to see how you do. It is great to see that guys are looking after their skin too. I am subbed, let me know if you need anything.. :)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im very interested in this cause if you look at my log in my sig the pics in my log you can see the nesty scars i got and how much a soap like this could benefit me greatly keep up the updates, subbed and i really wish you would post before and after pics for the people with chronic scaring cause one i dont even know if my scars are as bad as yours there are just many variables its up to you but it would help my decision on whether id go out and buy a bar. if not its cool
keep it up!
subbed

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Also very interested to see how you do. It is great to see that guys are looking after their skin too. I am subbed, let me know if you need anything.. :)
Thanks AB! Well I really dont want a scarred up face when I'm older so hopefully this helps, which it slowly has so far.

im very interested in this cause if you look at my log in my sig the pics in my log you can see the nesty scars i got and how much a soap like this could benefit me greatly keep up the updates, subbed and i really wish you would post before and after pics for the people with chronic scaring cause one i dont even know if my scars are as bad as yours there are just many variables its up to you but it would help my decision on whether id go out and buy a bar. if not its cool
keep it up!
subbed
I did notice that you mentioned that in your log. I will post Before and after pictures, but they will be at the same time at the end of the log.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Update

Day 3-4

Scars are now starting to "fade away" as well as shrink. My face is still smoooth.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
if these are scar scars I WILL order 15 bars of this **** no joke if this stuff really works for scars!! i will be amazed im taking fish oil vitamin e and still nothing in skin complextion. Kepp it up RR

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
also if this soap is really good for scars and stretch marks does is clog pores?? like regular soap bars

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
if these are scar scars I WILL order 15 bars of this **** no joke if this stuff really works for scars!! i will be amazed im taking fish oil vitamin e and still nothing in skin complextion. Kepp it up RR
I dont have major scars. They are small scars from acne. I know it does help stretch marks and I dont feel it clogging my pores.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also if this soap is really good for scars and stretch marks does is clog pores?? like regular soap bars
The soap does not clog pores at all. With the coffee grounds for exfolliation it actually does the opposite. You can run a search over here for Java lather. There are a few picture logs here. I don't want to clog up his log.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
End of Week 1

Well things are looking up after week 1.

Skin is smoother, more clear, and redness has went down

Scars are fading and starting to go away.

9 out of 10 for Week 1

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have some very unnoticable stretchmarks on my arms from when I was last in the gym. My arms got huge, but then I stopped working out. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to. I had no choice with all the sh!t going on in my life at the time. I'm talking relationship issues, legal issues, etc. But, anyways; even though these stretchmarks are unnoticable to others, I know they're there. I think about it. It bothers me. I've heard that the Java bar, or liquid (whichever you prefer), is great for helping stretchmarks and scars fade, not to mention that it smells like coffee and it's all natural. I've been wanting to try this for quite some time now. It's hard to find a soap without a con relating to any dyes, fragrances, and whatnot. I planned on ordering a couple of bars once I go to NP to order my upcoming cycle. I will be following this. I'm curious to see how it helps with your acne. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this soap. Good luck.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I have some very unnoticable stretchmarks on my arms from when I was last in the gym. My arms got huge, but then I stopped working out. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to. I had no choice with all the sh!t going on in my life at the time. I'm talking relationship issues, legal issues, etc. But, anyways; even though these stretchmarks are unnoticable to others, I know they're there. I think about it. It bothers me. I've heard that the Java bar, or liquid (whichever you prefer), is great for helping stretchmarks and scars fade, not to mention that it smells like coffee and it's all natural. I've been wanting to try this for quite some time now. It's hard to find a soap without a con relating to any dyes, fragrances, and whatnot. I planned on ordering a couple of bars once I go to NP to order my upcoming cycle. I will be following this. I'm curious to see how it helps with your acne. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this soap. Good luck.

Sorry to hear that you had some road blocks. Thats never a good thing.

For under $5, you might as well try it. It might work for me but not for somebody else. I know its working for me and I bet it will help your stretch marks as well.

Thanks for following!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that you had some road blocks. Thats never a good thing.

For under $5, you might as well try it. It might work for me but not for somebody else. I know its working for me and I bet it will help your stretch marks as well.

Thanks for following!
I made incredible gains last summer, but I also had to give up 'cold turkey' on lifting because of everything that went on. I didn't do anything about maintaining my gains either. But, you learn from your mistakes. Life has begun looking up for me and things are slowly getting better, so that's a good thing. I'm looking to be back in the gym sometime during the next week or two.

After using this soap, do you actually smell like coffee?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro-

Be brutally honest with the review, cause 5 dollars is still 5 dollars!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Days 1-4

Skin is the smoothest it has been since I was young. Everything is awesome. BUY THIS STUFF GUYS! Dont waste time! Java Lather Soap is the real deal!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skin is the smoothest it has been since I was young. Everything is awesome. BUY THIS STUFF GUYS! Dont waste time!
YES SIR!!!

:::logs into Nutraplanet.com:::

BTW...slight thread highjack - the January special at Nutraplanet is "Buy a bottle of GUT Health, and receive a FREE standard sized bar of Java Lather."

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skin is the smoothest it has been since I was young. Everything is awesome. BUY THIS STUFF GUYS! Dont waste time! Java Lather Soap is the real deal!
Great to hear you are having such awesome success with the Java Lather Soap! It certainly is the real deal!:D We appreciate the honest review. You heard him everyone....go out and get you some java lather goodness.:afro:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear you are having such awesome success with the Java Lather Soap! It certainly is the real deal!:D We appreciate the honest review. You heard him everyone....go out and get you some java lather goodness.:afro:
I'm glad compaines can make products that actually work!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad compaines can make products that actually work!
Agreed! You should check out some of our other products as they all work very well imho. :cheers:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! You should check out some of our other products as they all work very well imho. :cheers:
DCP and Leviathan are my top 2 choices for fat burners. I dont know If I want to do both later down the road during my cut. My metabolism is too darn fast :)

Gut Health would be a good idea though. I have too much gas:toilet::run:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
DCP and Leviathan are my top 2 choices for fat burners. I dont know If I want to do both later down the road during my cut. My metabolism is too darn fast :)

Gut Health would be a good idea though. I have too much gas:toilet::run:
Nah, don't get the DCP/Lev stack yet. Take advantage of your lightning fast metabolism whilst you can.

Then when you get old like me, you might need it :D

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Nah, don't get the DCP/Lev stack yet. Take advantage of your lightning fast metabolism whilst you can.

Then when you get old like me, you might need it :D
Yea thats why I lean away from fat burners. But Leviathan still was awesome when I took samples.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
End of Week 2

Life is good guys.

More self confidence, clear skin, and better overal appearance.

Awesome stuff, RPN

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Day 1-4

Nothing good to report here. Got some new pimples which sucks bawls but life goes on..and a small boil on the side of my cheek?:wtf: it is right where I scare used to be a few months ago.

Yet, I still bought another bar of this stuff.

This time I bought the Jumbo sized one.

Still got a couple weeks of the old bar left though.

Stay tuned.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Sorry 'bout the news bro. Good luck. BTW, this thread still gives me a good laugh every now and then, when I see it in my inbox. :) keep it up!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Sorry 'bout the news bro. Good luck. BTW, this thread still gives me a good laugh every now and then, when I see it in my inbox. :) keep it up!
haha its cool. girls seem to not care. and im talking about the hot athletic basketball player girls :)

haha

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i found that the soap seems to work best for pigment care drom scars but i do not find this soap effective for pimples thats where i turn to my acne prescription creams, but as far as getting rid of discoloration on the skin caused by scaring and stretch marks this soap nails it!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
i found that the soap seems to work best for pigment care drom scars but i do not find this soap effective for pimples thats where i turn to my acne prescription creams, but as far as getting rid of discoloration on the skin caused by scaring and stretch marks this soap nails it!
I knew it wasnt going to get rid of acne but it seemed like it was at first. Im not worried though. Hormones can be up and down and sometimes too much saturated fat in my diet causes problems too. Great to hear it's working for you though!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are still working on the Acne Control version of the soap...one of the raws just arrived today.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
We are still working on the Acne Control version of the soap...one of the raws just arrived today.
I'll be one of the first to buy it!

No scars + acne control = Grandslam

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
make sure to send a sample my way ill log it cause i got a nice back fullll of some nice juicy acne to take on that soap of yours :twisted:

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I always kind of thought my stretch marks looked cool. They're patterned on my chest and shoulders. I always tell the kids that ask what they are that they are claw marks when I got mauled by a tiger. They are from growing a lot one summer between my Freshman and Sophomore year, didn't even workout or anything, just gained about 20lbs. Later that year when taking a lifeguarding class the instructor, a really old dude that we always tell funny stories about kept asking me if I took steroids to get those stretch marks. I was 6'2" and 145lbs, did I look like I took steroids? Lol.

I might get me some Java leather, I'd like to see how I'd look without them, I've had them for years now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always kind of thought my stretch marks looked cool. They're patterned on my chest and shoulders. I always tell the kids that ask what they are that they are claw marks when I got mauled by a tiger. They are from growing a lot one summer between my Freshman and Sophomore year, didn't even workout or anything, just gained about 20lbs. Later that year when taking a lifeguarding class the instructor, a really old dude that we always tell funny stories about kept asking me if I took steroids to get those stretch marks. I was 6'2" and 145lbs, did I look like I took steroids? Lol.

I might get me some Java leather, I'd like to see how I'd look without them, I've had them for years now.
I encourage you to try java lather and flawless for your stretch mark therapy. It should smooth out your stretch marks and help fade them into your normal skin tone. If you decide to go through with the java lather/flawless treatment please be sure to log your results!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Day 5-6

Stocks are up.

Face is fine right now. I dont know what happened a few days ago but I'm good now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice.:clap2:
>BOWS<

BTW, I like the format of the log and the feedback. We are being bombarded with requests to finish/perfect the Acne-specific bar. I think you would be an ideal tester.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
>BOWS<

BTW, I like the format of the log and the feedback. We are being bombarded with requests to finish/perfect the Acne-specific bar. I think you would be an ideal tester.
hey hey hey another teen here with ragin hormones dont forget about me dsade! :type: