Java Lather Soap Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Java Lather Soap Log


    I just bought a bar of this stuff a few days ago and just started using it yesterday. Since it is supposed to help with scars, I will be using it twice a day on my face to help remove scars from acne. They are minor scars, but they need to go.

    I will not be takiing picutres, but I will be giving an honest review of how this soap helps me. If I like it and see progress, I will buy it again. If nothing happens, its not a big deal becuase it was about $5 (I bought the smaller sized bar.)

    I will comment every few days on how smooth my face looks, feels, how the scars look and so on.

    I will be also taking 2.5% Benzol Peroxide twice a day.

    other supplements (dont know if this matters)
    Vitamin A
    Fish Oil
    Garlic
    Vitamin C


    Day 1-2
    Scars have already gone down a little bit and my face is feeling smoother. Nothing MAJOR, but good things are starting to happen.

  2. New Member
    jwecker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

    Right on. You should take at least before/after pictures for your own comparison even if you don't post them, though, right?
  3. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwecker View Post
    Right on. You should take at least before/after pictures for your own comparison even if you don't post them, though, right?
    Yup Im doing that.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Almost missed it...subbed for this one. I have been VERY curious to see someone try this out for acne scars on face.

    From the feedback and personal experience, JL is one of the few soaps that actually improves complexion feel and softness of the skin without making it greasier.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Almost missed it...subbed for this one. I have been VERY curious to see someone try this out for acne scars on face.

    From the feedback and personal experience, JL is one of the few soaps that actually improves complexion feel and softness of the skin without making it greasier.

    Sweet! Thanks for following along.

    Awesome, I can't wait to see the benefits.
  6. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Are you actually from Ohio? I'm also subbed to your log!
  7. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Are you actually from Ohio? I'm also subbed to your log!
    I actually am! lol

    Shhaweet!
  8. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    When I first read that someone was logging soap usage I was like, "Is this serious?" But I have to say, my interest has been piqued. Good luck, I'm subbed.
  9. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    When I first read that someone was logging soap usage I was like, "Is this serious?" But I have to say, my interest has been piqued. Good luck, I'm subbed.
    Haha, yea I was debating starting a thread. I didnt know who really cares, but since there are plenty logs about supplements, I decided to change things up a bit.

    Thanks for following!
  10. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    59.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Also very interested to see how you do. It is great to see that guys are looking after their skin too. I am subbed, let me know if you need anything..
  11. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    579
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    13.56%

    im very interested in this cause if you look at my log in my sig the pics in my log you can see the nesty scars i got and how much a soap like this could benefit me greatly keep up the updates, subbed and i really wish you would post before and after pics for the people with chronic scaring cause one i dont even know if my scars are as bad as yours there are just many variables its up to you but it would help my decision on whether id go out and buy a bar. if not its cool
    keep it up!
    subbed
  12. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Also very interested to see how you do. It is great to see that guys are looking after their skin too. I am subbed, let me know if you need anything..
    Thanks AB! Well I really dont want a scarred up face when I'm older so hopefully this helps, which it slowly has so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    im very interested in this cause if you look at my log in my sig the pics in my log you can see the nesty scars i got and how much a soap like this could benefit me greatly keep up the updates, subbed and i really wish you would post before and after pics for the people with chronic scaring cause one i dont even know if my scars are as bad as yours there are just many variables its up to you but it would help my decision on whether id go out and buy a bar. if not its cool
    keep it up!
    subbed
    I did notice that you mentioned that in your log. I will post Before and after pictures, but they will be at the same time at the end of the log.
  13. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Update


    Day 3-4

    Scars are now starting to "fade away" as well as shrink. My face is still smoooth.
  14. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    579
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    13.56%

    if these are scar scars I WILL order 15 bars of this **** no joke if this stuff really works for scars!! i will be amazed im taking fish oil vitamin e and still nothing in skin complextion. Kepp it up RR
  15. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    579
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    13.56%

    also if this soap is really good for scars and stretch marks does is clog pores?? like regular soap bars
  16. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    if these are scar scars I WILL order 15 bars of this **** no joke if this stuff really works for scars!! i will be amazed im taking fish oil vitamin e and still nothing in skin complextion. Kepp it up RR
    I dont have major scars. They are small scars from acne. I know it does help stretch marks and I dont feel it clogging my pores.
  17. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    also if this soap is really good for scars and stretch marks does is clog pores?? like regular soap bars
    The soap does not clog pores at all. With the coffee grounds for exfolliation it actually does the opposite. You can run a search over here for Java lather. There are a few picture logs here. I don't want to clog up his log.
  18. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    End of Week 1

    Well things are looking up after week 1.

    Skin is smoother, more clear, and redness has went down

    Scars are fading and starting to go away.

    9 out of 10 for Week 1
  19. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have some very unnoticable stretchmarks on my arms from when I was last in the gym. My arms got huge, but then I stopped working out. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to. I had no choice with all the sh!t going on in my life at the time. I'm talking relationship issues, legal issues, etc. But, anyways; even though these stretchmarks are unnoticable to others, I know they're there. I think about it. It bothers me. I've heard that the Java bar, or liquid (whichever you prefer), is great for helping stretchmarks and scars fade, not to mention that it smells like coffee and it's all natural. I've been wanting to try this for quite some time now. It's hard to find a soap without a con relating to any dyes, fragrances, and whatnot. I planned on ordering a couple of bars once I go to NP to order my upcoming cycle. I will be following this. I'm curious to see how it helps with your acne. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this soap. Good luck.
  20. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I have some very unnoticable stretchmarks on my arms from when I was last in the gym. My arms got huge, but then I stopped working out. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to. I had no choice with all the sh!t going on in my life at the time. I'm talking relationship issues, legal issues, etc. But, anyways; even though these stretchmarks are unnoticable to others, I know they're there. I think about it. It bothers me. I've heard that the Java bar, or liquid (whichever you prefer), is great for helping stretchmarks and scars fade, not to mention that it smells like coffee and it's all natural. I've been wanting to try this for quite some time now. It's hard to find a soap without a con relating to any dyes, fragrances, and whatnot. I planned on ordering a couple of bars once I go to NP to order my upcoming cycle. I will be following this. I'm curious to see how it helps with your acne. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this soap. Good luck.

    Sorry to hear that you had some road blocks. Thats never a good thing.


    For under $5, you might as well try it. It might work for me but not for somebody else. I know its working for me and I bet it will help your stretch marks as well.

    Thanks for following!
  21. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you had some road blocks. Thats never a good thing.


    For under $5, you might as well try it. It might work for me but not for somebody else. I know its working for me and I bet it will help your stretch marks as well.

    Thanks for following!
    I made incredible gains last summer, but I also had to give up 'cold turkey' on lifting because of everything that went on. I didn't do anything about maintaining my gains either. But, you learn from your mistakes. Life has begun looking up for me and things are slowly getting better, so that's a good thing. I'm looking to be back in the gym sometime during the next week or two.

    After using this soap, do you actually smell like coffee?
  22. Advanced Member
    MESSPLAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    5.97%

    subbed bro-

    Be brutally honest with the review, cause 5 dollars is still 5 dollars!
  23. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    subbed bro-

    Be brutally honest with the review, cause 5 dollars is still 5 dollars!
    I am going to be.

    Us teens need to save all the cash we can get. haha
  24. Advanced Member
    MESSPLAY's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    5.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    I am going to be.

    Us teens need to save all the cash we can get. haha
    Amen to that brutha!
  25. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Week 2 Days 1-4


    Skin is the smoothest it has been since I was young. Everything is awesome. BUY THIS STUFF GUYS! Dont waste time! Java Lather Soap is the real deal!
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Skin is the smoothest it has been since I was young. Everything is awesome. BUY THIS STUFF GUYS! Dont waste time!
    YES SIR!!!


    :::logs into Nutraplanet.com:::

    BTW...slight thread highjack - the January special at Nutraplanet is "Buy a bottle of GUT Health, and receive a FREE standard sized bar of Java Lather."
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Skin is the smoothest it has been since I was young. Everything is awesome. BUY THIS STUFF GUYS! Dont waste time! Java Lather Soap is the real deal!
    Great to hear you are having such awesome success with the Java Lather Soap! It certainly is the real deal! We appreciate the honest review. You heard him everyone....go out and get you some java lather goodness.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  28. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Great to hear you are having such awesome success with the Java Lather Soap! It certainly is the real deal! We appreciate the honest review. You heard him everyone....go out and get you some java lather goodness.
    I'm glad compaines can make products that actually work!
  29. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    I'm glad compaines can make products that actually work!
    Agreed! You should check out some of our other products as they all work very well imho.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  30. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Agreed! You should check out some of our other products as they all work very well imho.
    DCP and Leviathan are my top 2 choices for fat burners. I dont know If I want to do both later down the road during my cut. My metabolism is too darn fast

    Gut Health would be a good idea though. I have too much gas
  31. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    59.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    DCP and Leviathan are my top 2 choices for fat burners. I dont know If I want to do both later down the road during my cut. My metabolism is too darn fast

    Gut Health would be a good idea though. I have too much gas
    Nah, don't get the DCP/Lev stack yet. Take advantage of your lightning fast metabolism whilst you can.

    Then when you get old like me, you might need it
  32. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Nah, don't get the DCP/Lev stack yet. Take advantage of your lightning fast metabolism whilst you can.

    Then when you get old like me, you might need it
    Yea thats why I lean away from fat burners. But Leviathan still was awesome when I took samples.
  33. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    End of Week 2


    Life is good guys.

    More self confidence, clear skin, and better overal appearance.




    Awesome stuff, RPN
  34. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Week 3 Day 1-4


    Nothing good to report here. Got some new pimples which sucks bawls but life goes on..and a small boil on the side of my cheek? it is right where I scare used to be a few months ago.


    Yet, I still bought another bar of this stuff.

    This time I bought the Jumbo sized one.

    Still got a couple weeks of the old bar left though.

    Stay tuned.
  35. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry 'bout the news bro. Good luck. BTW, this thread still gives me a good laugh every now and then, when I see it in my inbox. keep it up!
  36. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Sorry 'bout the news bro. Good luck. BTW, this thread still gives me a good laugh every now and then, when I see it in my inbox. keep it up!
    haha its cool. girls seem to not care. and im talking about the hot athletic basketball player girls

    haha
  37. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    579
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    13.56%

    i found that the soap seems to work best for pigment care drom scars but i do not find this soap effective for pimples thats where i turn to my acne prescription creams, but as far as getting rid of discoloration on the skin caused by scaring and stretch marks this soap nails it!
  38. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i found that the soap seems to work best for pigment care drom scars but i do not find this soap effective for pimples thats where i turn to my acne prescription creams, but as far as getting rid of discoloration on the skin caused by scaring and stretch marks this soap nails it!
    I knew it wasnt going to get rid of acne but it seemed like it was at first. Im not worried though. Hormones can be up and down and sometimes too much saturated fat in my diet causes problems too. Great to hear it's working for you though!
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i found that the soap seems to work best for pigment care drom scars but i do not find this soap effective for pimples thats where i turn to my acne prescription creams, but as far as getting rid of discoloration on the skin caused by scaring and stretch marks this soap nails it!
    We are still working on the Acne Control version of the soap...one of the raws just arrived today.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4606
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We are still working on the Acne Control version of the soap...one of the raws just arrived today.
    I'll be one of the first to buy it!

    No scars + acne control = Grandslam
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leather Java lather soap
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 07:59 PM
  2. Java Lather Soap By Smeton
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:31 PM
  3. Java Lather Soap w/out almond
    By Goose in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 10:29 AM
  4. Java Lather Soap by RPN
    By Grant in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 03:44 PM
  5. More praise for Java Lather Soap
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in