My review of Universal Animal Pump Pak

  1. Senior Member
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    604
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    My review of Universal Animal Pump Pak


    First of all...dang, that's a lot of pills, I believe there were 9 of them, no problem though, I'm used to taking pills.

    I honestly can't say whether it helped with my strength or not as I have been sporadic over the past 2-3 weeks, even since my Drive log ended and Thanksgiving.

    Postives:
    Decent pump - I wouldn't say an "animal" pump though, but again I'd have to try and maybe bicep or chest day, that's when I get my biggest pumps

    Great endurance - I didn't get tired, it really kept me going

    Great attitude/aggression - I really noticed that I had a pissed off, don't F with me attitude. In fact.....you looking at me?

    Overall : I don't know whether it's the most cost effective supplement out there or how the long term effects would be, but it seems ok to help with some pump, but moreso to help with endurance and agression if you lack in those departments.


    Note: I'm working through my samples and will try to give an honest opinion on each of them now that I'm not running any AN logs until January. I figure it's the least I can do when they are nice enough to give me samples.....hear that reps, feel free to load me up with samples..I'm such a supp whore Next up is probably White Flood then Leviathan Reloaded.

  2. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    First of all...dang, that's a lot of pills, I believe there were 9 of them, no problem though, I'm used to taking pills.

    I honestly can't say whether it helped with my strength or not as I have been sporadic over the past 2-3 weeks, even since my Drive log ended and Thanksgiving.

    Postives:
    Decent pump - I wouldn't say an "animal" pump though, but again I'd have to try and maybe bicep or chest day, that's when I get my biggest pumps

    Great endurance - I didn't get tired, it really kept me going

    Great attitude/aggression - I really noticed that I had a pissed off, don't F with me attitude. In fact.....you looking at me?

    Overall : I don't know whether it's the most cost effective supplement out there or how the long term effects would be, but it seems ok to help with some pump, but moreso to help with endurance and agression if you lack in those departments.


    Note: I'm working through my samples and will try to give an honest opinion on each of them now that I'm not running any AN logs until January. I figure it's the least I can do when they are nice enough to give me samples.....hear that reps, feel free to load me up with samples..I'm such a supp whore Next up is probably White Flood then Leviathan Reloaded.

    The only universal product I tried was animal cuts. A while back my friends got it from GNC. He gave me a few packs. I will never buy animal cuts ever agian. It probably contained over 500mg in caffeine. My weiner shrank for the entire night from the overload on stims.
  3. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33341
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    The only universal product I tried was animal cuts. A while back my friends got it from GNC. He gave me a few packs. I will never buy animal cuts ever agian. It probably contained over 500mg in caffeine. My weiner shrank for the entire night from the overload on stims.


    Cellar-



    This is awesome.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,407
    Rep Power
    956443
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I like animal stuff, but the pills are a bit much. I used to be a complete devotee, but it gets to be too much. DO like Nitro however
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. New Member
    Behemoth1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    Animal pump is good supplement. The pills in animal pump aren't that big a deal to me they're relatively small and that capsules slide right down anyway. now if your talking about animalpak then it's an entirely diffrerent ball game they have 2 or 3 pills in there that are like the size of my thumb. sucked hardcore.
  6. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,134
    Rep Power
    5098776
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Animal products attract Newbies to supplements all the time. They are mostly crapy products.
  7. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,407
    Rep Power
    956443
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Animal products attract Newbies to supplements all the time. They are mostly crapy products.
    I disagree. I have had good results from Stack, and was a tester for new MStack. Solid all the way around IMHO
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. New Member
    Behemoth1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    I agree their products have always worked for me in the past. Pump and Mstak. I opted out of the animalpak though, i got tired of taking 11 fu*king pills. so I switched to ON's Opti-Men.
  9. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Animal products attract Newbies to supplements all the time. They are mostly crapy products.
    You'd be surprised who buys Animal supps. I personally know a couple of fellas who've been using Animal supps for close to 20 years now... And they aren't newbs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 01:20 AM
  2. my review of nimbus nutriton protein advanced
    By dwb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 08:32 PM
  3. My Review of Purple Wraath
    By fireoverture in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 11:28 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 09:54 AM
  5. My review of IA
    By DieTrying in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in