Bolt blacks out on Somnidren.....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there everyone,
first id like to say thank you to MST for allowing me to log this product, this will be my first log on AM. Im kinda mad bc i never received an email stating my package was at the school mail room but i checked my box today and it was.....and i also received a ton of samples!!!! thanks!!

Brief History:
Ok so ive been lifting since the summer before freshman year in HS. And i love lifting it is my favorite thing in the world besides FB. Ive gained alot...then lost alot due to surgery...then gained it all back and more. I started a pudgy 130lbs kid...and am around 180 nowadays.

Goal for Log:
Well i will be cutting/recomping during this log. I will also be using DCP and AP(i have used both before at least several times, and even together before so i know how they affect me) My hopes are that the Somnidren will help me get great sleep, help with strength, and help wit my body composition changes. Im only hoping to lose a couple of pounds as im pretty lean already just tryin get to a bf and stay there while real slowly bulking from now on.

Diet:
I will be eating on a carb cycling diet. On workout days ill be getting in around 2,800 cals with roughly 200 grams carbs. And ill lower carbs to 125 on off days and have cals around 2500-2600 cals on these days. I will also have one high carb day a week if i feel i need it as maintaining muscle is my number 1 goal.

Training:
I will be lifting 4 days a week, two days will be strength days and the other two will be higher rep days with lots of giant sets.

Diet:
I eat real good most of the time on a bulk, and with this being a cut/recomp my diet will be real good. Main carbs will come from fruit potatoes and oats. Protein comes from all over with chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon, beef being the main protein sources. Fats will be healthy fats usually alot of almonds walnuts and peanut butter. And of course ima be eatin a ton of veggies as i love broccoli. there will be an occasional treat bc it is christmas time but trust me i dont usually gorge

Yeaaaa so ill start this on friday bc i feel wen im home then after exams ill be able to give a very well laid out log bc this week gonna be kinda hectic....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aite well i decided id start today bc i changed my mind to 5 on 2 off instead of twenty straight...i only took half a scoop just to see how it affects me. ill update in the mornin

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 Sleep Update-
ok so i took half a scoop last nite and it didnt do too much. I think i may have tried to go asleep to soon after taking it, but when i did fall alseep i was out, i didnt wake up and had a slight increase in dreams.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 Workout​
-While not Somnidren related DCP is giving me the sweats, and AP is making me feel fuller muscles.
-Can't really say Somnidren is doin nethin as i only been on it one day so we shall see later.
-I am around maintanence(or so i thought) being 2900 cals...and im still losing weight faster than i expected and i hadnt even added supps. Any opinions on wat i should do with this?(ill add more detail if anyone wants to try and help)
-Another ? that maybe someone can help me with...y do some of my exercises have very noticeable increases while some are dropping by a rep or two? do u think i need to change exercises?

haha srry for ?'s in my own log but they kinda show how things are goin and lookin for input...im goin for a full dose tonite...after i get done wit some more studyin..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How quick are you dropping the lbs? If you are dropping faster than you want maybe stop the dcp for now i know thats not much help. The Somnidren-GH been awesome for me that way will help you push harder in the gym also yeah maybe changing up the routine will help you out good luck bro:thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How quick are you dropping the lbs? If you are dropping faster than you want maybe stop the dcp for now i know thats not much help. The Somnidren-GH been awesome for me that way will help you push harder in the gym also yeah maybe changing up the routine will help you out good luck bro:thumbsup:
yea man idk...im kinda just ventin a lil bit i guess...i always hate dropping cals at first but usually i adjust and i feel better. ima try and keep things constant to keep the log fair tho

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 Night Update

-Took a full dose
-Around 15 minutes i began to feel the pheni like effects
-30 minutes i started to get tingles..kinda like a niacin flush but alot less extreme and more deeper in the body instead of on the skin
-35 minutes arms and legs felt heavy
-40 minutes head felt heavy so i went to sleep, at this time breathing slowed slightly
-woke up at 4 this morning and felt wide awake...wtf....ended up gettin back asleep until my alarm went off and no real grogginess

on a side note im not lifting today

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Night Update

-Took a full dose
-Around 15 minutes i began to feel the pheni like effects
-30 minutes i started to get tingles..kinda like a niacin flush but alot less extreme and more deeper in the body instead of on the skin
-35 minutes arms and legs felt heavy
-40 minutes head felt heavy so i went to sleep, at this time breathing slowed slightly
-woke up at 4 this morning and felt wide awake...wtf....ended up gettin back asleep until my alarm went off and no real grogginess

on a side note im not lifting today
Just curious as to how did you dose last night? Sublingual or with water? It should have hit you faster unless it wasn't far enough away from food. If it is taken in close proximity to food the effects are dulled and you may wake up.

Thanks for the updates!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just took it wit a very small amount of water...ill hit up the sublingual tonite...idk i ate like 2.5 hours before i took it. i kinda woke up bc this stupid freakin train here.....but yea it was surprising i was so refreshed wen i awoke.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i just took it wit a very small amount of water...ill hit up the sublingual tonite...idk i ate like 2.5 hours before i took it. i kinda woke up bc this stupid freakin train here.....but yea it was surprising i was so refreshed wen i awoke.
Awe man, you get that stinking train too. :mad: I swear every night the train woke me up before I started taking ZMK and then Somnidren. Lately I think it has woken me up twice in the past 40 days or so and I think it was only because my daughter woke up to and came in my bedroom because it woke her up too.

Keep up the great work

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh yes "the pheni like effects"="bliss"

And if the train keeps waking you just go to your local arms dealer and buy a sholder lunched stinger missle system and blast it into oblivion:numbered:

Just kidding good job bro:thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea...stupid train idk why it feels the need to use the horn at that time of nite......

and yea ima take my dose in like 45 min, got some last minute studyin then bed...then two more exams. but yes ive used phenibut xt and i love the pheni feeling..as this continues ill compare it to my past log on that

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 Night Update

-Took a full dose, two half scoops under tongue(kinda weird holding it under there like that)
-Hit me faster than with water, within15 effects were all there.
-I still struggled to get asleep somewhat, bc of a combination of problems. It really had nothing to do with the supp. I had some terrible news hit me half way through the day that effected me pretty hard. Somnidren did relax me though and eased my mind.
-Did not wake up early this night.

Day 4 Workout Update

-Felt great today with slight mood lift.
-I cant say if somnidren caused it(too early to tell if it continues ill say it is), but i had increases in all lifts today!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 Night Update​

-Took my dose last nite around 10:45 and it hit me real quick.
-By 5 min i had felt most effects.
-Slept real good last nite and awoke refreshed at 8:30.

Won't be lifting today due to events that have transpired today..will be lifting tomorrow morning tho

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 Night Update

-So last nite i went to see I am Legend and spent a bunch of time with some friends, as it was my good friends b-day, and therefore dosed this around 12:45 last night.
-This was long after my last meal of the night, and due to this i felt it hit me real fast, as in 5 minutes after dosing under tongue.
-I can't note too many effects bc by the time i hit the bed i was done...slept about 9 hours but woke up extremely refreshed.
-Will be cycling off for 2 days this weekend, and am goin to go lift in a little bit and shall update later.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Glad you slept well.

How was I am Legend? I've been interested in going to see it.

Have a great workout!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you slept well.

How was I am Legend? I've been interested in going to see it.

Have a great workout!
i personally really liked it...but im kinda biased bc i pretty much like any will smith movie. ive enjoyed watching everythin hes been in since fresh prince. yeaaa and now for a workout update

Day 6 Workout Update

-Took shred xs sample before my workout today, and i didnt notice a huge stim effect, but i noticed some positive mood enhancement.
-I cant say i had strength increases(im back to my golds near home, so same exercises but machines are slightly diff) but id say i had more endurance and an enhanced pump today.
-looking leaner and having increased vascularity

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 Update​

-Slept pretty good even though i did not take Somnidren
-Not much else to say as it was an off day, i was sad my raiders couldnt pull it out against the colts(w/e its not like we are goin newhere neywayz), but lt and sproles both balled out so i was happy.
-Took ZMK last nite, and while it doesnt have the same effects as somnidren(wasnt expecting it to) it seemed to make me more tired, rather than induce an extremely relaxed feeling. Slept real good and feel great this morning with no grogginess.
-Going to workout in about an hour and will update later today

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 Workout Update​

-Took the Kreaceps sample i got pre workout today, i wasnt expecting too much, but i did have a good workout.
-Im still consistently losing small amounts of weight each week and definitely looking leaner.
-My strength was slightly up or on par with before cutting, which is a good indication of keeping my muscle as my body comp. changes

will update on somnidren after my dose tonight when i wake in the morning.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
looking good.

Hey PM me anytime if you have any questions

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7 Update​

-Slept pretty good even though i did not take Somnidren
-Not much else to say as it was an off day, i was sad my raiders couldnt pull it out against the colts(w/e its not like we are goin newhere neywayz), but lt and sproles both balled out so i was happy.
-Took ZMK last nite, and while it doesnt have the same effects as somnidren(wasnt expecting it to) it seemed to make me more tired, rather than induce an extremely relaxed feeling. Slept real good and feel great this morning with no grogginess.
-Going to workout in about an hour and will update later today
Nice work you always have Jamarcus Russell to look forward to i think he is going to be very good:thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work you always have Jamarcus Russell to look forward to i think he is going to be very good:thumbsup:
i hope so man...its been a hard couple of years recently, but ive stayed loyal. i definitely liked jamarcus at lsu(i watch more cfb than pros) and hope he does well when hes ready

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
lookin' great in here! sub'd!

i'll kindly disgree with the jamarcus russell comment. :) to each his own. he does have one helluva strong arm, though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookin' great in here! sub'd!

i'll kindly disgree with the jamarcus russell comment. :) to each his own. he does have one helluva strong arm, though.
danggg its all good man...ive gotta hope for the best lol

Day 8 Night Update

-Had some friends over last night to watch the game and boondocks..and took the somnidren around 12:45.
-Got hit with the tingles, heaviness, and slowed breathing pretty quick.
-When i hit the bed i was out almost immediately.
-Not much to say about last night but its definitely working in the sleep department so far...so thats a huge positive.

going to workout a little later then i will be back and update on it. on a side note....bowl week is coming up and i cant wait!!!!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
danggg its all good man...ive gotta hope for the best lol

Day 8 Night Update

-Had some friends over last night to watch the game and boondocks..and took the somnidren around 12:45.
-Got hit with the tingles, heaviness, and slowed breathing pretty quick.
-When i hit the bed i was out almost immediately.
-Not much to say about last night but its definitely working in the sleep department so far...so thats a huge positive.

going to workout a little later then i will be back and update on it. on a side note....bowl week is coming up and i cant wait!!!!
Sounds like a good night.
I never seen Boondocks so I checked out http://www.boondockstv.com/
Holy ****! that's some funny shiat!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good night.
I never seen Boondocks so I checked out http://www.boondockstv.com/
Holy ****! that's some funny shiat!
yea man boondocks is definitely my favorite show...im a lil disapointed in this season as the topics seem a lil less deep than last year....but it still cracks me and all my friends up lol...

ill update on my lift later today im eatin then off to the doctor...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 Workout Update​

-I had a very intense leg workout.
-Numbers were up on all exercises.
-I had insane endurance, and forced myself to stop, and dont get me wrong my legs were crushed and i was walking funny, but for some reason i just wanted to keep going?

Day 9 Night Update

-Had another good night hanging out with friends, then took my Somnidren as they departed.
-Within 5 minutes i had the usual feelings, yet im having less of the arms and legs heavy feeling.
-Fell asleep and was out good, woke up before my alarm this morning but refreshed and feeling good.

Random thoughts:
-having mood elevations throughout the day.
-looking leaner still, with more vascularity.
-Interested to see the endurance during my next couple workouts and will try and keep note.

srry took me so long to update, got some things goin on and was hit with somethin today i wasnt expecting at all. not sure how to take it and hoping for the best, but i am still around. took a dose a little while ago and will update tomorrow.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
real life comes before the boards, brotha! we understand. i hope whatever happened works out for the best!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 Night Update​

-Well Wednesday was an off day for me so i just sat around and chilled.
-After my dose i noticed some nice euphoric like feelings, and increased deep breathing.
-Once again i awoke before my alarm...im starting to see a trend here. it seems that i need only 8 hours of sleep on this to feel great.
Day 11 Workout Update

-So i went to lift at my old HS and went with some of my friends. I usually don't like lifting in a group but i still had an amazing workout.
-The pump was pretty insane and im seeing more leaning in my shoulder area. starting to see the vascularity i used to have when i was real lean in the shoulder area.
-had a small increase in strength(really like having these increases during a cut.

Day 11 Sleep Update

-I didnt want the effects to hit me as fast so i took it in water last night, while swishing it around.
-Around 30 minutes i had the nice relaxed feeling, and the heavy breathing shortly there after.
-Even with alot on my mind, i still was able to get to sleep pretty easily.
-Last night the breathing did slightly affect me from falling asleep immediately, but i soon fell asleep anyways.

Just some side notes and comments about whats going on so far:
-On sunday i will have a 2 week update and review.
-Im noticing that i cant take this and go asleep immediately once i feel the relaxation, usually a little after the effects i can hop in and pass out.
-Noticing increased recovery, im still pretty sore the next day, but i feel totally ready to go the day after that. Its a great feeling.
-Noticing some mood improvement.
-Having increasingly good workouts.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That "bliss" feeling is just awesome i am glad it is working out for you and i will watch for you 2 week update great job:thumbsup:
thanks alot for following man..i may not comment u alot but im still following your log also

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
great update! strong attention to detail, brotha! :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 Workout Update

-Once again i went to my old HS to lift, so the workout was not as, well idk what word im looking for. It was a good lift but i guess u say a little less intensity? idk because its not like i was slacking off.
-Anyways, i had a great lift, nice pump, and a great increase in vascularity.
-Many of my old team mates and coaches commented on new size, so thats always a great positive.
-Had a very good mind muscle connection today.

Last day of the week taking a dose, so ill update tomorrow. I plan on lifting tomorrow then enjoying more bowl games(watched last nights game, very good, and memphis and fau right now)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
sounds good! i can't believe fau spanked memphis like they did. but, i had a feeling memphis hoops was gonna give it to georgetown today. they might have the best squad this year.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i had a feeling memphis hoops was gonna give it to georgetown today. they might have the best squad this year.
Memphis is sick! They will most likely take it all this year! I'm still pulling for my WSU Cougs though.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Memphis is sick! They will most likely take it all this year! I'm still pulling for my WSU Cougs though.
yea i love memphis's basketball team...they are soo sick

Day 12 Night Update

-Took dose last night and it hit fast, but as i am beginning to see u see less of the tingling and heavy feelings later in the week.
-I did randomly feel some tingles right as i was falling asleep.
-Woke up with no grogginess and felt great

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
the tingling and other sides (if you call them that) generally subside with continued usage.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just finishing bottle #1, and i barely notice the heavy breathing thing anymore

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the tingling and other sides (if you call them that) generally subside with continued usage.
yea i figured it would...just trying to keep as much detail as possible.

Day 13 and 14 update

-My two off days have been good.
-Workout today was extremely intense, crazy leg pump....so bad that i could barely walk on the treadmill afterwards.
-Really liking the overall feeling im getting even though i am cutting currently.
-Noticing some more definition in my quads and calves, two areas where fat comes off later in my fat loss journeys.

Im going to try and lift tomorrow in the morning and then spend the rest of the day with the family. i don't know if i will have the time to update over the next couple days but i will definitely have an update on wednesday. Have a merry xmas everyone!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok srry been busy wit christmas stuff lately...so ill keep the update more condensed than talk about each day.

Day 15, 16, and 17 Update

-Still getting the bliss feeling upon nightly dose, with less and less of the other affects like expected.
-I may have gained a couple pounds of muscle throughout this log so far, even with my leaning out, because weight is staying the same even when i dropped creatine.
-Waking up in the morning is still easy if i receive at least 7 hours of sleep that night.

on a side note id like to apologize, because these last workouts with this product will not be as intense as i would like. I tweaked my shoulder(pissed bc i tweaked my shoulder that has never had any problems) during a chest shoulder workout. While it is nothing serious, i did have some soreness and would like to be precautionary. Im doing some shoulder cuff stability work, as well as stopping all direct shoulder exercises. Last back workout it was not a problem, just rather be safe than sorry.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
hope you had a great holiday, man. sounds like you're doing the right thing with your shoulder. there's no sense in risking an even greater injury.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18 and 19 Updates

-Worked out on thursday(day 18) and i kept it easy due to my shoulder, im sticking with my current split, but moving reps higher and away from strength.
-shoulder feels perfectly fine but im adding shoulder cuff exercises for both as i feel i havent been doing enough of those.
-great pump and intensity.
-Diet has been off with grandparents in town we are eating out more than i like, and my parents think im too strict with my diet anyways so im kinda letting loose. Not eating junk all the time though, still high in protein.
-Sleep has been great still, its hard to keep accurate updates because its becoming the norm and getting repetitive to say the same thing every night.
-Took half a dose yesterday to relieve some stress, and dang it really did. Similar to larger doses of pheni for me, and like a mild pain killer. Great feeling or calmness.
-Everything else going great and ill be lifting today soon and coming back to watch the games, can't wait to watch my boy ksmith trying to "break" barry's rushing record(i just like to point out hes doing it in more games and barry's real record if you count his bowl that year is above 2,300) and see if the pats can go undefeated.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i forgot to mention that last nite when i took my dose prebed last nite i randomly got the tingles again...:think:...they felt good tho

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
so i forgot to mention that last nite when i took my dose prebed last nite i randomly got the tingles again...:think:...they felt good tho
Are you shaking the container pre-use?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you shaking the container pre-use?
yea i noticed how it seems to have a slight separation(?) i guess u could say so ive been shaking it before use.

a quick update...i will be using my last doses this week and im getting a good idea of what id like to say in my review. weekend been good and ill hit the gym tomorrow then new years!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 17
The Solution Supplements 9
Supplements 49
klpfitness Supplements 5
Supplement Auction 3