Spaceclowns Custom Capsule BCAA Extend Lime Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Spaceclowns Custom Capsule BCAA Extend Lime Review

  1. spaceclown's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    254

    Reputation

    Post Spaceclowns Custom Capsule BCAA Extend Lime Review




    First off thanks to Custom Capsule for allowing me to try out this product. I appreciate it.

    Past BCAA type product experience.
    Extreme Formulations ICE
    Scivation Xtend
    Nutrabolics Growth Factor
    MRM BCAA+G
    Anabolic Innovations Excell
    Bulk
    A few others I am sure but you get the point.

    Rating 1-10 scale. 10 being best.

    Mixing - 7/10
    The product mixes the same as most other BCAA products. I put in X amt into water and shake it. Flakes are present as expected. I drive to the gym 15 minutes later and it is completely dissolved leaving just a cool looking green liquid.

    Taste - 7/10
    First thing I did when I opened the container was take a big wiff. Well it smelled like ass AKA bulk bcaa's. I was sure this product was going to suck balls on the taste factor but honestly its pretty damn good. Xtend and ICE still have better flavor but it trumps MRM and bulk with ease. I think they did a good job. Oh and no aftertaste like some other products.

    Price 9/10
    500g for $20 from Custom Capsules site.

    I will use NP for comparison here.
    Bulk (unflavored) from NP for 500g is $19.95
    Primaforce BCAA (unflavored) for 500g is $24.95

    I think you get the point as this stuff is priced very nicely. And the price comparison here is against nasty ass unflavored ****. Now if you take the glutamine out and make it cheaper I would be a happy camper

    So in final would I recommend this product? Well hell yeah!

  2. Botch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    Thanks for the review, I think I'll pick up a tub of this instead of Xtend next time I get some BCAA's.
  3. Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    ****. Now if you take the glutamine out and make it cheaper I would be a happy camper

    So in final would I recommend this product? Well hell yeah!

    Nice review SC.
    I think I'll give this one a go. $20.00 is a great price. Plus I for one am a glutamine believer so props for glutamine being in there.

    So what you are telling me is that if we (as in Millennium) make a 2:1:1 BCAA without any frills that is tasty and cheap you would push it?
    •   
       

  4. boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1574

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Nice review SC.
    I think I'll give this one a go. $20.00 is a great price. Plus I for one am a glutamine believer so props for glutamine being in there.

    So what you are telling me is that if we (as in Millennium) make a 2:1:1 BCAA without any frills that is tasty and cheap you would push it?
    I'm not a glutamine believer but I might just pick some up!
  5. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Psst there's 20% all Custom Capsules stuff, check out their forum. 500g for $16 is awesome!

    The code is am20 .
    So for a kilo to equal extend, it is only $32.
  6. boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1574

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Psst there's 20% all Custom Capsules stuff, check out their forum. 500g for $16 is awesome!

    The code is am20 .
    So for a kilo to equal extend, it is only $32.
    Rep for you bro thanks!!
  7. spaceclown's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    254

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Psst there's 20% all Custom Capsules stuff, check out their forum. 500g for $16 is awesome!

    The code is am20 .
    So for a kilo to equal extend, it is only $32.
    repped
  8. spaceclown's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    254

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Nice review SC.
    I think I'll give this one a go. $20.00 is a great price. Plus I for one am a glutamine believer so props for glutamine being in there.

    So what you are telling me is that if we (as in Millennium) make a 2:1:1 BCAA without any frills that is tasty and cheap you would push it?
    Ah what the hell do you know about supps I have used glutamine alone with no noticable benefit but if its in there I'll take it.

    Push it? I would pimp teh **** out of it LMAO. No frills is good but you know the ingredients I want in our (as in Millennium) product
  9. Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    Ah what the hell do you know about supps I have used glutamine alone with no noticable benefit but if its in there I'll take it.

    Push it? I would pimp teh **** out of it LMAO. No frills is good but you know the ingredients I want in our (as in Millennium) product
    I hear ya. I feel glutamine allows me to recover faster but the effect is truly cumulative. It took me a good two kilos worth to realize it. What can I say....I'm slow
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Spaceclowns Custom Capsule BCAA Extend Lime Review
    By spaceclown in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 08:28 AM
  2. My Review of BCAA Extend Lime
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 10:29 AM
  3. CustomCapsule BCAA Extend Lime Flavored
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 12:57 AM
  4. Custom Capsules BCAA's (LIME)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 08:57 AM
  5. A review of Custom Capsule
    By wojo in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in