X-Factor & Drive A.K.A Driver's Education 101 Final Review

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Well I must say this is the end of the line. Overall I liked the two combination of Drive and X-Factor. Pretty neat stuff. I put on about 9 pounds of mass in total. Ive gotten bigger. I can also see a lot of stretchmarks that I never had before. Chest has slight stretchmarks, Biceps have stretchmarks and lower back as well. Im overall very content with the products.​

Starting Weight - 195​
Ending Weight - 204

• Bench Press 185 x 1--->205 x 1
  • Squats 295 x 1--->315 x 2
  • Deadlifts 305 x 1---> 335 x 1

Drive

Drive has been kind to me. The forskolin in the Drive at first helped me keep lean in the beginning. At 6 caps A very nice leaning/recomp effect was noted. Abs started to appear visible. I noticed random wood through my days on Drive. Some days the libido was normal some days it was very high. Endurance has gone up nicely I noticed that my endurance has been increased but I mainly attribute that to the increase in strength. My major lifts are up 10+ pounds if not more. At first I noticed a great sense of mind muscle connection however later on I attribute that to the overall sense of well being I felt.

Strength​

Strength gains were nice. Improvement in about 10-15 pounds was the average for most lifts. Deadlifts sored like crazy however. Most of the strength gains came within the last month of the cycle. 5-10 pounds or so was noted on the beginning of the cycle however after about day 30 strength was up agian.​
10/10

Endurance​

Endurance was at first mediocre. As the strength boost came, so did the endurance. I believe torwards the end when the X-Factor kicked was where the endurance was high. I also noted that on leg days with RPM X-Factor and Drive I noted much higher endurance than usual. The stimulant gave me the energy to keep on going.​
9/10

Libido​

Libido was a hit or miss for me. Some days it was ultra high some days it stayed normal. Most days I noticed above average libido but others I noticed normal levels of libido. In my opinion with libido it's a hit or miss. This is however my feel however of course if I had a girlfriend at the time my libido would probably have been high as hell all 50 days. :lol:​
7/10

X-Factor

X-Factor run was a weird one. Ive read a lot about negatives of X-Factor and near the beginning of the cycle I became a little paranoid. I can assure you that after 50 days I feel fine. I would avoid going beyond 50 days unless you know what your doing. The gains on X-Factor and Drive were amazing. The combination is superb. Towards the beginning of the cycle I gained about 3 pounds after about 20 days. The rest of the way I managed to pull out 6. DOMS or Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness was heavy. Some days it was there some days it wasnt. It was a great indicator on how my workout affected me the day before and it helps you learn much about your body.

DOMS​

DOMS is pretty heavy on X-Factor. I noticed some increased DOMS within the first 2 weeks. I won't say that it's technically AWESOME but it is a great indication of your workouts the day before. I think 1 cycle of X-Factor is a great way to help pinpoint your workouts in what works and what doesnt work well for you. The DOMS pain is pretty heavy however. Be aware to wake up feeling like your legs were cut off.​
9/10

Strength​

An increase in strength was noticed with X-Factor. A slight 5-10 pound boost depending on the exercise was noted. Drive and X-Factor helped me work on my deadlifts. I attribute the huge increase in deaflift weight due to the help I recieved at my gym. The guys LOVE deadlifts and I got pushed into doing some heavy lifting. It was great. Although the strength gains do not compare to a hormonal cycle, they are reasonable and they are also cheap. Hormonal cycles may run up 200+ while bulk X-Factor and Drive will be under 200.​
10/10

Side Effects​

This rating will be noticed in how I noticed sides. I did notice joint pain pretty early on in cycle. I would say as close as day 10. I noticed increase in oily skin and acne as well. I got a HUGE pimple on my nose that I was pretty embarassed about. I looked like rudolph the red nose reindeer. Anyway The sides werent THAT harsh. I took some Incarnate to help with the joint pain and I dealt with the acne and oily skin. Overall decent sides nothing I cant bare with. I would still advise going over 50 days for less experienced X-Factor users. I noticed the sides came in more when the X-Factor kicked in.​
7/10

Comments
Ill be uploading pictures tonight. I need my brother around so he can get some decent shots. Anyway I would like to thank Dirk and John for this opportunity. It was a great way to work with them and Id love to continue if I could. I was told to keep on going however I do feel that the 50 day on direction was meant for safety and effectiveness. I look forward to running the cycle agian some day. Overall I DO think that this cycle is worth the money. If you can get your hands on the cash then by all means. Bulk X-Factor is 70. while Drive is 35 on Nutraplanet. 2 bottles of Drive and X-Factor would run up to be about 140 dollars. Decent price. You guys can look forward to my Drive log that will be extended. X-Factor will be taken out however to keep the effectiveness going and to make sure that safety comes first. Thank you everyone for your time. Hope this log was some what of a help to you. If you have any questions feel free to ask.​

Pictures

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GREAT review Cellar - really thorough and honest. I must sread it around before I give you any REPS!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks. Where are you getting those emoticon. They kick ass.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great I really need to get into one of these cycles of RPM+Drive+X-factor. I'm glad you made those gains.
Just 3 questions:
Did BF% stayed the same?
What are DOMS?
And I've been reading about XF but I don't understand what it really is, is it some kind of PH? need for pct?

Thanks

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great I really need to get into one of these cycles of RPM+Drive+X-factor. I'm glad you made those gains.
Just 3 questions:
Did BF% stayed the same?
What are DOMS?
And I've been reading about XF but I don't understand what it really is, is it some kind of PH? need for post cycle therapy?

Thanks
no post cycle therapy is needed. It's non hormonal. BF was at first going down. It went back up after my diet got a bit sloppy towards the end. I believe my BF % stayed within the same range. I seem leaner in the mirror in my opinion.

DOMS means delayed onset muscle soreness. You may experience soreness in your legs for example after a workout. X-Factor works by causing inflammation to your muscles. It will intensify the soreness drastically. Lets say your chest is sore kinda without X-Factor. It will burn like crazy once it kicks in. Hope that helps.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Pretty helpful, do you think taking cissus could help the joint pain you experienced with XF?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Pretty helpful, do you think taking cissus could help the joint pain you experienced with XF?
EXTREMELY helpful. I squatted one day around day 10 of X-Factor. I must have gone a bit heavy, My legs were killing me for the weekend. ( I squat on fridays) and bam after about a week of cissus pain subsided. Good stuff if you ask me.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Okay I put up pictures but I just shrunk it. For some reason my camera is acting weird. Ill try agian. It took me 15 minutes just to get those pics up. Sorry bout the quality guys. I had to do it myself. My brother took some nightquil and passed out.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think I remember you mentioning that you might run the Anabolic Xtreme stack (MFX/HPR/R2) ? Is this true ?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think I remember you mentioning that you might run the Anabolic Xtreme stack (MFX/HPR/R2) ? Is this true ?
yup. maybe. I just purchased some p-slin and Anabolic Pump. I may just run that instead.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you do run the AX stack can you log it ?

I was potentially looking at maybe throwing that into the mix with x-factor for a recomp once my broken arm heals in '08.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
If you do run the AX stack can you log it ?

I was potentially looking at maybe throwing that into the mix with x-factor for a recomp once my broken arm heals in '08.
sure thing bro. I like to keep logs just to for my own purpose. Im sure others will benefit from it as well.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thumbs up. Just. Thumbs up.
thanks man. Still need some work on my shoulders,traps,biceps,forearms EVERYTHING. Haha man I loved the mass I packed on. :dance:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
BRO THIS IS NICE!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!:dance::dance:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Here's the overall bulking progress. I started at the end of june after being a newb and asking TONS of questions.

I started off like this

5 months later...

Im pretty happy with it. Did I mention I was all natural :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
This is some solidness!
thanks john. I wish I could gain mass like you. Ive never been under 10% body fat. Even with that pic at 175 I was probably 12% +

X-Factor ftw. :dance:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thanks john. I wish I could gain mass like you. Ive never been under 10% body fat. Even with that pic at 175 I was probably 12% +

X-Factor ftw. :dance:
Just wait this summer! Mayne you'll want to cut it off and be a lean mean machein!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just wait this summer! Mayne you'll want to cut it off and be a lean mean machein!
thats why im working so hard john. :afro:

Im going to cut in april. I hope it wont be too late by then. I might use clen to help me cut.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thats why im working so hard john. :afro:

Im going to cut in april. I hope it wont be too late by then. Maybe Ill have to pick up some clen.
Just be carefull with tha clen buddy. I've heard bad stories... But you're at the right place to ask questions ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just be carefull with tha clen buddy. I've heard bad stories... But you're at the right place to ask questions ;)
Indeed. The only reason I considered clen was because my buddy is picking it up for his cut. Ill be mooching off his supply of course. :dance: But your absolutely right. I hate the jitters I get off caffeine somtimes. Imagine clen!

Maybe a good old ECA stack or some leviathan might do the trick.

I lose fat pretty easily. Im just not sure if 3 months is enough time to cut.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have been on a serious cut before, and I prefer doing it without stims, as I often get burnt really easily, miss sleep etc. which results in a lot of mass lost. Like my last show as you saw ;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have been on a serious cut before, and I prefer doing it without stims, as I often get burnt really easily, miss sleep etc. which results in a lot of mass lost. Like my last show as you saw ;)
haha. Good point!

Just to let you guys know, gains are still kicking in high gear. I actually went up 20 pounds on the deadlifts just today...

Last PR was 325 I believe and that was LAST WEEK!

I hit 345 today with perfect form!! wohoo. :dance:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude! The gym will have to order more weights!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude! The gym will have to order more weights!
Haha. My legs were so used up that my legs were twitching. It was like when a girl has an orgasm. :toofunny:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Haha. My legs were so used up that my legs were twitching. It was like when a girl has an orgasm. :toofunny:
Haha LMAO. My legs feel like that right now. I did some crazy lunges yesterday!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
john any word on the new MN product?

You know who to call if you need a super stack tester right? :dance:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, you're on my list already ;)
:thumbsup:

You know, I noticed something intresting...

I just realized that Axis Lab is coming out with a new product. I thought MN would do something like that for a pre-workout mix.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

You know, I noticed something intresting...

I just realized that Axis Lab is coming out with a new product. I thought MN would do something like that for a pre-workout mix.
Hehe. You just have no idea what we'll come up with! :afro:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update and bump for all. Im 206. It seems that Im still gaining after my cycle. Wicked. My arm length is up from 15 to 15 1/8th :) Stilll GROWING BABY!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update and bump for all. Im 106. It seems that Im still gaining after my cycle. Wicked. My arm length is up from 15 to 15 1/8th :) Stilll GROWING BABY!!!
WOW! Justkeep pushing man!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
woops made an error. 206 not 106.

Thanks john :)

I want to share the update and keep this log bumped.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Impressive Cellar, how many calls are you taking in?
I dont have a exact number. I would say roughly between 3500-4000. I would say around 3700 or so.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Nice summery Caller. I think from now on I will run reviews in a format like this instead of all my failed boring logs.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thanks nelix!

Keep the bumps and the compliments coming :)