JohnyQs winter lean bulk:Dermacrine,ZMK,Somnidren-GH,& leviathan reloaded -sponsored

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
JohnyQs winter lean bulk:Dermacrine,ZMK,Somnidren-GH,& leviathan reloaded -sponsored

I planned to run Dermacrine this month as part of a winter bulk. Millennium sports technologies and Palo alto labs were both nice enough to select me to log their respective products together.

Please see the product write ups here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/78646-mst-somnidre-gh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/75113-mst-zmk-write.html
Topical Testosterone and Androgen support formula for Men
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/77455-pals-new-thermogenic.html?highlight=leviathan+reloaded+write-up

My goal for this log is a light bulk. My plan of attack:

1. increase calories slightly. I don't track my food intake anymore, but I have maintained 178-182 for months, so I have a good idea of what I need to eat. My average diet hits an even split on the macros. I intend to add in another small meal, and try to eat a little more at each sitting. I have stocked up on mixed nuts to munch on at work.
2. Light prefed cardio. Take leviathan reloaded when I wake up, and a little bit later I will be longboarding to work. Travel time is 15 minutes, intensity is moderate. I'll also try to do cardio after workouts, we'll see how that goes.

Supplements background:

I am coming off of a log for diesel nutritions ready4war and trib test extreme. This is significant in the fact that R4W is a stim product with both caffeine and yohimbine, so I should be able to handle leviathan reloaded ok. It also means that my test levels may be slightly elevated some already.

I have never done any sort of prohormone/steroid, so I'm excited about dermacrine.

Some of the supplements I have taken: RPm/drive, ragnarok, poseidon, swell, abyss, neovar, kreaceps, cordyceps.

Complete dosing protocol:
Early morning: leviathan reloaded x2, swell, 30 sprays of Dermacrine after showering.

morning: MRP shake (whey, oats, greens+, fruit, etc), eGCGx2, MVP-365

Lunch: MVP-365

Pre-workout: leviathan reloaded x 2

Workout: BCAAs if I have them on hand

Post workout: whey shake in milk

Dinner: nothing

Pre bed: ZMK and somnidren-GH

Stats:

weight: 181
ARM: 14 7/8"
Waist: 14.75
Bench 1RM: 240
Deadlift 1RM: 315

Background:

I have been back in the game since about May of this year. Before that I had about a 3 year hiatus from the gym, I guess I just wanted to know what it was like to be lazy and fat. I'm still working off some of that collected fat, but I'm fairly happy with what I have accomplished this year. This will be the first time ever I try to actually bulk up some, so don't expect me to put on a ton of weight.

I'm not obsessive compulsive about dieting/working out. I enjoy things outside of this world including beer and pizza. So if you are an average joe type, this log may be what you are looking for.

PICS from today:
Today (12/3)

Today 12/03

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
12/3 Day 1

****The only product I currently have in hand is Dermacrine, which I started at lower doses on saturday, and worked up to 30 sprays today.

I expect to receive everything tomorrow hopefully.

workout

Deadlift

(9/18) --- today
205x5 --- 205x5
245x3 --- 245 x 3
265x3 --- 265 x 3
270x3 ---
275x3 --- 275x3
285x3 --- 285x3
--------- 290 x3
295x1 --- 295 x 1

Bulgarian split squats w/DBs
last w/o-------today
25s x 10 ----- 30sx8
25s x 10 ----- 40sx6
25sx 10 ----- 40sx6

Pull throughs
70x10
80x8
90x8

high rep ab circuit

no cardio

dosing

Dermacrine in the morning.

3 R4W preworkout since I don't have leviathan yet.

Overall feelings:

I have noticed an increase in appetite with the dermacrine. Application for it is painless, and it smells just fine.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad PAL chose you to run Leviathan Reloaded - I'm IN!

Good Luck bro - I'll be following!

EDIT: Where are you applying the DERM?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, appreciate the support!

I'm applying the dermacrine to my boys, my shoulder area, as much of my back as I can reach myself, and with the sprays I have left after that: my chest, stomach and ass.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sweet log man...gtg to lunch right now but will review more later.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro - those pics look nothing like your AVI...

Have you tried the Som-GH yet?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro - those pics look nothing like your AVI...

Have you tried the Som-GH yet?
:lol:

It's jon bon jovi. It was a joke, I guess I should change it...

I haven't tried somnidren-GH. Hopefully it arrives in the mail today along with leviathan reloaded.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
haha ur dog is lookin at you like WTF in the first pic haha Subbed to this

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm applying the dermacrine to my boys, my shoulder area, as much of my back as I can reach myself, and with the sprays I have left after that: my chest, stomach and ass.
Hey, slow down for a second... if you are implying that "your boys" are your genitals, then definitly check with Primodial Perf via PM to get a better explanation - Primoridal Performance's main site reads that you should avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and genitals.
Definitly stop applying down there!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's best applied to Testicles. There's a whole thread about ball-rubbing, but you have to search for it...

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Somindren-GH came in today, but I have to go to the post office to pick it up. Which means I won't be able to take it until tomorrow night.

It's supposed to be ok to apply dermacrine to the testicles, I've looked into it. Absorption is said to increase significantly.

12/4 Day 2

Still only have dermacrine on hand. I will have somnidren and ZMK tomorrow 100%, not sure about leviathan.

workout

DB flat Bench
50s x 15
60 x 12
60s x 12
60s x 10

Pulls ups, super set scarecrows
x10 SS 15s x 8
x8 SS 15s x 7
x7 SS 15s x 6

DB Mil press
last w/o-----today
35s x 12----35sx12
40s x 8 ---- 40sx10
40s x 7 -----45s x 8
40s x 7-----45s x 6

DB shrugs, SS incline DB curls
70x10 SS 35sx8
70sx8 SS 35sx6
70sx8 SS 350sx6

BB Forearm curls
55x10
75x6
65x7

15 minutes of cardio on the elliptical

Dosing

30 sprays Dermacrine in the morning.

3 R4W preworkout since I don't have leviathan yet.

Overall feelings:

Appetite is still up a little bit.

I'm feeling good/strong, saw some reps and weight go up today. Still probably getting the effects from the trib test extreme/R4W stack I just finished, which was a solid stack.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Getcho arse to the PO and let's do this :D

Did I mention thanks for helping out? Thanks ;)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support everyone.

Picked up the ZMK/somnidren-GH this morning, can't wait to start :)

Today is an off day, so I'm just going to whine quickly:

Application for dermacrine is getting on my nerves. The biggest problem is I'm not used to showering in the morning, so that extra time + application + drying time is really taking a toll. I'm struggling to get up in time to actually be able to ride my longboard to work (cardio). I'm struggling with the concept of a supplement that interferes with my sleep and exercise. I'm just whining, hopefully I can adjust and get up a little earlier.

That said, I'm definitely noticing a boost in appetite. :)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support everyone.

Picked up the ZMK/somnidren-GH this morning, can't wait to start :)

Today is an off day, so I'm just going to whine quickly:

Application for dermacrine is getting on my nerves. The biggest problem is I'm not used to showering in the morning, so that extra time + application + drying time is really taking a toll. I'm struggling to get up in time to actually be able to ride my longboard to work (cardio). I'm struggling with the concept of a supplement that interferes with my sleep and exercise. I'm just whining, hopefully I can adjust and get up a little earlier.
Hopefully the benefits of Dermacrine will outweigh having to get up early :D Interested to see your results.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Took the S-GH and ZMK last night. I dosed it under the tongue and will stick with that method.

I literally passed out within 10 minutes and didn't wake up until the morning. I don't feel tired today, so it must have been decent sleep.

I plan to do the 5 days on, 2 days off, dosing scheme as outlined by MST. I will take it s/m/t/w/r and off F/S. I usually drink some beer on the weekends, and figure alcohol probably doesn't aid the effects, so this fits my schedule nicely.

I don't have LR in yet, hopefully its waiting in the mail box now and I can start it tomorrow.

I'll report back after the gym tonight.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Where is your Leviathan!!!! gah!!

gl with this man...hope you burn some serious fat..

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
12/6 Day 4

LR came in today, I'll start it tomorrow morning :dance:

I think I'll start with 1 cap in the morning and 1 pre workout.

workout
Box jumps
16 aerobic steppers stacked, 3 reps, 8 sets

Reverse lunges, front foot raised
prev w/o...today
30sx8 ...... 35s x8
30sx8 ...... 40s x8
30sx8 ...... 40s x 7

Romanian deadlift
155 x 8
135 x 8
135 x8

Hanging leg raises

Calf work

dosing

30 squirts of dermacrine

Overall feelings:

Workout was great.

Appetite was down a little bit today. Hard to get motivated at work as well for some reason. I think I was just a bit tired.

Stats:

Weight: 182 (+1)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Just dosed the SM-GH and I feel incredibly relaxed, staying awake at this point takes effort. The time it takes a sublingial dose to effect me seems almost instantaneous.

eDIT: So right after posting this i got some shortness of breath and light tingles in my arms and legs. Curious if anyone else is experiencing that.

Last edited:
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just dosed the SM-GH and I feel incredibly relaxed, staying awake at this point takes effort. The time it takes a sublingial dose to effect me seems almost instantaneous.
Sleep in heavenly peace bro:yawn:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
eDIT: So right after posting this i got some shortness of breath and light tingles in my arms and legs. Curious if anyone else is experiencing that.
Yep, totally normal....sleep well!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Thanks millennium. I had read about shortness of breath from PGHt, but never from an oral GABA product, and I have not experienced it. The shortness of breath kind of woke me up, so it took a bit to fall asleep after that. I understand the directions that say 30 minutes before bed now.

I had great sleep, although it wasn't coma like compared to wed. I also found I could wake up fairly easy today, and for the first time this week was able to get out the door early enough to longboard to work.

Took 2 leviathan reloaded when I woke up. Doesn't seem to be a huge stim effect (or maybe I've built up tolerance thanks to R4W), which is good because I hate being stim'd out all day.

Right now I just feel good, perked up, and ready for the day. I'll report back after the gym.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks millennium. I had read about shortness of breath from PGHt, but never from an oral GABA product, and I have not experienced it. The shortness of breath kind of woke me up, so it took a bit to fall asleep after that. I understand the directions that say 30 minutes before bed now.

I had great sleep, although it wasn't coma like compared to wed. I also found I could wake up fairly easy today, and for the first time this week was able to get out the door early enough to longboard to work.

Took 2 leviathan reloaded when I woke up. Doesn't seem to be a huge stim effect (or maybe I've built up tolerance thanks to R4W), which is good because I hate being stim'd out all day.

Right now I just feel good, perked up, and ready for the day. I'll report back after the gym.
Feeling good and perked is pretty much exactly what we were aiming for, a good clean energy. Being wigged out on caff. all day does nothing more than really hurt fatloss ;).

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
My body temp is definitely elevated, my head has felt warm all day! Very evident thermogenic effect going on, and it is a lasting effect as well (took LR over 4 hours ago). I'm still feeling good too, no strange stim effects, just feel alert and calm.

sorry for all the updates, with 3 products all doing their own thing, its the easiest way to say what is going on.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
12/10 day 8

Forgot to update after my workout on friday. It was a heavy bench day, and I didn't see any real increase. My higher rep work went up in weight again though. The workout felt great, and I didn't have any DOMS.

Today is heavy squats, I think my back is 100%.

Last night, I took S-GH and zmk, and got fairly heavy shortness of breath and some tingles all over arms/legs again, so it wasn't a fluke on thursday. Unfortunately I didn't fall asleep for a while because my dog was acting weird and I got worried about her. I was scared she got into some spent hops which are poisonous to dogs. She's ok:)

sleep quality was great, no issues. Waking up was good considering by bed time.

Leviathan-RL has continued to be a very mild stim feeling. It gets me pretty warm, and keeps me feeling alert. It has not in any way been a heavy/cracked out stim, its been real nice.

I'm going to track my macros this week. I really want to make the most out of this stack.

I'll report back after my workout.

Last edited:
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
12/10 day 8

Forgot to update after my workout on friday. It was a heavy bench day, and I didn't see any real increase. My higher rep work went up in weight again though. The workout felt great, and I didn't have any DOMS.

Today is heavy squats, I think my back is 100%.

Last night, I took S-GH and zmk, and got fairly heavy shortness of breath and some tingles all over arms/legs again, so it wasn't a fluke on thursday. Unfortunately I didn't fall asleep for a while because my dog was acting weird and I got worried about her. I was scared she got into some spent hops which are poisonous to dogs. She's ok:)

sleep quality was great, no issues. Waking up was good considering by bed time.

Leviathan-RL has continued to be a very mild stim feeling. It gets me pretty warm, and keeps me feeling alert. It has not in any way been a heavy/cracked out stim, its been real nice.

I'm going to track my macros this week. I really want to make the most out of this stack.

I'll report back after my workout.
great looking forward to the update

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
12/10 Day 9

workout

Squat
11/19 ---today
135 x8 ---135 x5
155 x5 ---
185 x5 ---185 x3
195 x 3 ---195x3
205 x 3 ---205x3
215 x 2 ---215x3
215 x 1 ---
---------- 225x3

Bulgarian split squats w/DBs
11/19 -------today
35s x 6 ----- 40s x 8
35s x 6 ----- 40s x 8
35s x 6 ----- 40s x 6

Roman. deadlift
135x8
155x8
155x8

Calves

cardio
15 minutes at lunch, moderate

15 minutes post workout, light elliptical

15 minutes after workout shake, moderate

dosing
standard
morning: 2 lev RL, 30 sprays of dermacrine
breakfast: shake, MVP-365
lunch: MVP-365
pre-workout: 2 lev RL
dinner: xxx
pre-sleep: 4 ZMK and somnidren-GH sublingually

Stats:

Weight: 179 (-2)

Macros:

Tracked my macros for the first time in a while, plus I was trying to pack down the food, and probably ate an extra 500 calories.

-------grams------cals --------%total
Total:------------2433
Fat:-----95 -------854-----------37%
---Sat:--36-------322-----------14%
---Poly:--9--------78------------3%
---Mono:-22------202-----------9%
Carbs:--259-------825----------35%
---Fiber:-53--------0------------0%
Protein:--162------649-----------28%

Not perfect, but I'm happy with the amount of protein. I'll cut down the fat/carbs today and should see a better balance, and try to keep the calories up in the process.

I think I need to get away from using cheese as a protein source ...

Foods were:
morning shake, with soymilk, oats, blueberries, whey, raw egg, miracle greens

snack: cup of organic chocolate milk

lunch: tempeh sandwich with spinach and broccoli sprouts, and cheese

snack: half a natural peanut butter sandwich

post workout: whey shake with 2% milk

dinner: 2 black bean burritos, hot sauce, cheese, jalepenos

Overall feelings:

:woohoo:

Finally saw some increases in squat! I've been having some real issues with my squats for a solid month, and haven't been able to add any weight. Very excited to finally see it improve. 300 here I come :lol:

Saw a solid increase in my split squats as well.

Energy/focus: Very good, even with a hot as hell and overpacked gym. Leviathan RL seems to be working out ok in place of any preworkout supp.

I've had no problem doing cardio on leviathan RL, although I don't think I'm doing enough of it.

Somehow my weight went down, first time below 180 in 3 weeks or so.

Sleep last night was very good. Fell asleep no problem. I woke up a little late, but didn't feel drowsy at all.

DOMS: No leg soreness, which is fairly amazing after the workout.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My body temp is definitely elevated, my head has felt warm all day! Very evident thermogenic effect going on, and it is a lasting effect as well (took LR over 4 hours ago). I'm still feeling good too, no strange stim effects, just feel alert and calm.

I noticed that there's no crash from the Leviathan Reloaded, that is something very unique. I have been on it for 4 days now.(1 pill every 2 1/2 hours) 4 pills total.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that there's no crash from the Leviathan Reloaded, that is something very unique. I have been on it for 4 days now.(1 pill every 2 1/2 hours) 4 pills total.
very true, I have experienced no crash. I jumped straight into 4 pills a day with no issues at all.

I'm getting just a few random floaters in my vision, my blood pressure may be elevated. I'll try and convince the wife to get a blood pressure test kit. other than that there have been zero sides.

I was reading your log and noticed you mentioning dreams. That is something I am experience as well and forgot to mention. Especially last night, very vivid and deep dreams. Sleep has been great.

loving this stack as far as immediate well being and recovery effects, now I just want to see GAINS!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very true, I have experienced no crash. I jumped straight into 4 pills a day with no issues at all.

I'm getting just a few random floaters in my vision, my blood pressure may be elevated. I'll try and convince the wife to get a blood pressure test kit. other than that there have been zero sides.

I was reading your log and noticed you mentioning dreams. That is something I am experience as well and forgot to mention. Especially last night, very vivid and deep dreams. Sleep has been great.

loving this stack as far as immediate well being and recovery effects, now I just want to see GAINS!
Yea we're doing the same stack basically. I think it's a great combination of supplements.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

awesome bro, great feedback

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
12/11 Day 9

Still only have dermacrine on hand. I will have somnidren and ZMK tomorrow 100%, not sure about leviathan.

workout

DB flat Bench
12/4--------today
50s x 15----55sx15
60 x 12 ----60sx13
60s x 12----60sx10
60s x 10----60sx9

Pulls ups, super set scarecrows
x11 SS 10sx8
x8 SS 10sx8
x8 SS 10sx8

DB Mil press
12/4 ----today
35sx12 -----40sx12
40sx10 -----45sx8
45s x 8 -----45sx8
45s x 6 -----45sx6

DB shrugs, SS incline DB curls
70x12 SS 35sx9
75sx8 SS 35sx6
75sx8 SS 35sx5

Farmer's walk
45 DBs 3 sets of max length

high rep ab circuit

Cardio
25minutes post workout

Dosing

Standard

Overall feelings:

Workouts have been feeling really good. Lots of energy and focus. Actually kicked out 25 minutes on the boring elliptical after working out. I do have a small amount of DOMs today, which is at least a nice reminder of how good my workout was last night.

My libido has been pretty normal. The constant random erections from the days of trib test extreme and drive are definitely gone.

Still getting labored/heavy breathing and tingles from somnidren-GH. It does give me a mild kind of stimulant effect during this time. Once that wears off (maybe 30 minutes max), I'm off to sleep very easy. Waking up is still easy, and today I woke up in time for cardio, but it was wet out.

LeviathanRL really heated me up today. I have also noticed it seems to effect appetite, I feel fuller and less hungry than normal.

I have been extremely productive at work, if this keeps up I'm going to owe PAL and MST their cut of my next raise :lol: :type:

I just feel recovered mentally every day, and just have a great mild stim going on from the leviathanRL. I don't sit at work all zombified.

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if I should bust into my leviathan reloaded. I was trying to keep this to a simple cycle :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

represent!!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
12/12 Day 10

day off

Cardio

15 minutes at lunch, longboarding to work

30 minutes after work, moderate intensity running/jogging

Overall feelings

The run went great. I busted out 3 miles at a medium speed, probably 28 minutes or so. I had plenty of energy left afterwards and didn't get out of breath at all. It has been a long time since I got out and ran, so this was surprising. The weather was excellent last night though.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm one of those people that has anti depressive effects from PEA, because my mood at work has never been better. Not to mention the better sleep.

My pants appear to getting too loose on me. My belt only has one hole left before I have to get a new one. I'll measure my waist tomorrow and see if the numbers have actually changed.

RANT, unrelated to the log: Some idiot was playing with his two puppies and his young (2-3 year old) daughter in his yard on a 4 lane busy ass road. I was running with my dog and when I was across the road from them, one of his puppies darted across the street to us. Two cars basically clipped the dogs tail, it was that close. I turn around and grab the dog to hold it while the guy just kind of stammers about. I guess he sees his daughter isn't going to run out, so he starts walking across. Sure enough his other dog follows after he gets about halfway across. He keeps walking towards me and doesn't do anything about his other dog. Luckily that dog was white, so the cars see it and stop. The cars in the other direction have to stop for him as well as he is acting like a dear in the headlights. He grabs the dog I'm holding, and turns around to go back with 4 lanes of traffic honking at him.I really really hope he learned his lesson. It would seem like a lesson that didn't need to be learned.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great update brutha....pea makes me feel great too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you bastards all have me talked into adding leviathan reloaded now, so I did :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you bastards all have me talked into adding leviathan reloaded now, so I did :)
You know you love us bastards for doing so. Tell me you dont notice an amazing mood and sense of well being...(well 1-test tends to help with that too..lol)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looks like all is well. Great run today, too bad you had to deal with that guy. At least it ended up ok.

My belt has one notch left too........ Before I have to get a bigger one........ :mad: Treadmill here I come ;)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Looks like all is well. Great run today, too bad you had to deal with that guy. At least it ended up ok.

My belt has one notch left too........ Before I have to get a bigger one........ :mad: Treadmill here I come ;)
Everything is going great. Measured my waist today and I'm at 34.5", down a full 1/4" of an inch. :cheers:

12/13 Day 11

workout
Box jumps
(measured in aerobic steppers stacked on eachother)

12/4-------today
16 high----up to 17 high

had some fun with the box jumps today. Did a kind of pyramid back down to 13, doing as many continuous reps I could on each lowered stepper. I was sweating like a mofo when I was done!

Reverse lunges, front foot raised
12/4........today
35sx8 ...... 40s x8
40sx8 ...... 40s x6
40sx7 ...... 30s x 7

Pull throughs
80x10
90x8
100x8

Hanging leg raises

dosing

Standard.

cardio
15 minutes at lunchtime, longboarding to work.

Overall feelings:

Continue to have great workouts. I haven't had a bad workout since this started. If you read through my old logs I would occasionally have a bad day or feel really tired and struggle through a workout.

Everything else is still true that was said in past days.

Stats:

Weight: 180 (-1)
Waist; 34.5 (-1/4")

Last edited:
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
down a 1/4"...ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaahhh..haha..good job kid

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Another solid session! Way to go. Congrats on the thinning waist :thumbsup:

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
update from the weekend, worked out on saturday as I couldn't make it friday due to a work christmas party. I felt rough on saturday from the party, but still got a decent workout.

12/15 Day 13

workout

BB flat Bench
warmup
205x1
225x1
235x1
240x1
245x1 PR +5

incline DB bench
50sx15
50sx12
50sx11

BB rows superset facepulls
155x8 SS70x8
155x8 SS70x8
135x10 SS70x6

Didn't have any steam left after that, so I went home.

Dosing

Standard

Overall feelings:

That 5 pounds on my 1RM bench has been two months in the works, so it may not be much but I've very happy with it.

Everything else is going great still. Mood/energy/stress are all excellent. My libido even seemed to take a bump up as well.