Irish Cannon's Leviathan Reloaded Fat-Mealtdown Log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Well I am married and having a high libido and not having sex gets old LOL. Wife is ALWAYS tired! I thought that was a myth but I guess not lol.
    Yea me too!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Well I am married and having a high libido and not having sex gets old LOL. Wife is ALWAYS tired! I thought that was a myth but I guess not lol.

no myth at all. give them a ring and the legs close evidently.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    haha very true
    •   

4. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lmao....too true.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That's a shame.

Day 3: Off day - 2 capsules of LR

Had to skip cardio this morning. Had tons of stuff going on for school and I worked a little tonight out at a beach party for some Navy guys and their wives. Kept up with my diet most of the day with the exception of a Lenny's Sub in place of Meal #4. I ordered a Lg Grilled Chicken Philly on wheat with only lettuce and hot peppers, no cheese. So essentially I'm guessing I got about the same amount of protein, maybe a little more carbohydrates. For dinner, I was stuck about two hours from my house, but I packed my chicken and all that. I was sitting on my tailgate in a K-mart parking lot eating my food, gagging on bland, unseasoned chicken breasts. Now THAT'S dedication...Had to have an extra meal since I've been up since 7am, two hrs earlier than I normally wake up. I bought a big bag of beef jerky at the beach while I was there. I'm about to get in my cottage cheese and go to bed.

Tomorrow is an off day, but I will most likely get 45 mins of cardio in since I skipped it today. Goodnight, everyone.
  6. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's a shame.

Day 3: Off day - 2 capsules of LR

Had to skip cardio this morning. Had tons of stuff going on for school and I worked a little tonight out at a beach party for some Navy guys and their wives. Kept up with my diet most of the day with the exception of a Lenny's Sub in place of Meal #4. I ordered a Lg Grilled Chicken Philly on wheat with only lettuce and hot peppers, no cheese. So essentially I'm guessing I got about the same amount of protein, maybe a little more carbohydrates. For dinner, I was stuck about two hours from my house, but I packed my chicken and all that. I was sitting on my tailgate in a K-mart parking lot eating my food, gagging on bland, unseasoned chicken breasts. Now THAT'S dedication...Had to have an extra meal since I've been up since 7am, two hrs earlier than I normally wake up. I bought a big bag of beef jerky at the beach while I was there. I'm about to get in my cottage cheese and go to bed.

Tomorrow is an off day, but I will most likely get 45 mins of cardio in since I skipped it today. Goodnight, everyone.
    Sounds like your definitely motivated bro, and when you are...honestly you can do ANYTHING. Thats awesome.

Fasted cardio as you know is always the way to go for fatloss.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Sounds like your definitely motivated bro, and when you are...honestly you can do ANYTHING. Thats awesome.

Fasted cardio as you know is always the way to go for fatloss.
    Yes, I agree. I wish I could get it in more often. I usually do fasted cardio 3x a week, and cardio after each session of lifting. So that's a totaly of 8 cardio sessions a week, 3 of which are fasted. Eight sessions sounds like a lot, but I don't think it's too crazy when it's done at a low-moderate intensity.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%

just curious, what is fasted cardio?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

just curious, what is fasted cardio?
    Cardio on an empty stomach. Usually before breakfast. I usually do something like this:

Pre-cardio: 1 capsule LR 20mins prior to cardio, 5 mins of stretching

Cardio: 30-45mins done on either the Spinning bike or elliptical while sipping on 15g Xtend

Immediately afterwords I will have my breakfast. There are so many arguments for and against that type of cardio, and even arguments about taking BCAAs during it. A lot of the stuff I seem to read is a crock, even coming from really smart guys. It seems like the more I learn, the more I come back to simply "what works." I used to focus a ton on studies and research and all that, but not so much anymore. I've been doing fasted cardio the past two months, and I've been putting on strength while my weight is dropping - no arguments against that!
  10. Jet
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.07%

Cardio on an empty stomach. Usually before breakfast. I usually do something like this:

Pre-cardio: 1 capsule LR 20mins prior to cardio, 5 mins of stretching

Cardio: 30-45mins done on either the Spinning bike or elliptical while sipping on 15g Xtend

Immediately afterwords I will have my breakfast. There are so many arguments for and against that type of cardio, and even arguments about taking BCAAs during it. A lot of the stuff I seem to read is a crock, even coming from really smart guys. It seems like the more I learn, the more I come back to simply "what works." I used to focus a ton on studies and research and all that, but not so much anymore. I've been doing fasted cardio the past two months, and I've been putting on strength while my weight is dropping - no arguments against that!
    I think the only controversy about BCAA's during is the fact that either the Isoleucine or Valine (can't remember which one) can promote gluconeogenesis, which is what you're trying to prevent.

When I start cutting in a few months, I think I'll buy a tub of Leucine to drink pre/during fasted cardio, and a tub of normal BCAA's to drink the rest of the day. But you're exactly right, find what works for you, and stick with it
  11. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

I actually like to save my BCAA's for my workouts man. During fasted cardio I would just rather sip on water imo.

I think you did say this, but for post workout cardio that def. needs to be low/med intensity and for not too terribly long.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.62%

I like taking a protein shake right before it helps you not get catabolic!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

I actually like to save my BCAA's for my workouts man. During fasted cardio I would just rather sip on water imo.

I think you did say this, but for post workout cardio that def. needs to be low/med intensity and for not too terribly long.
    I immediately take my post workout meal after lifting. I'll usually sit up front at the desk and talk to the employees for 15 minutes while I eat my banana and sip on my shake. After that I get my cardio in.

I took 1 LR this morning and another 4 hrs later. I'm really starting to feel the thermogenic affects. I'm sweating a lot more, and I alreay sweat a ton during workouts. I can wring my shirt out after about 20 mins of lifting.
  14. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

I immediately take my post workout meal after lifting. I'll usually sit up front at the desk and talk to the employees for 15 minutes while I eat my banana and sip on my shake. After that I get my cardio in.

I took 1 LR this morning and another 4 hrs later. I'm really starting to feel the thermogenic affects. I'm sweating a lot more, and I alreay sweat a ton during workouts. I can wring my shirt out after about 20 mins of lifting.
    Awesome bro...everything is sounding good.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I like taking a protein shake right before it helps you not get catabolic!
    same! i take 40g whey 10 minutes before to help me have a beter more intense workout
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Weight: 209

I got in some fasted cardio at around 8:30am, had about 7.5g Xtend during cardio and another 7.5 after cardio. I just got in my breakfast, and I'll be going back to lift in a few hours. Had a real good sweat going about 10mins into my cardio.

This has nothing to do with the LR since I noticed it a few weeks ago, but my right nipple has been a little tender for some reason. I'm guessing my natural test is rather high which has led to some aromatization. About two months ago I ran Nolva/ATD for 7 weeks or so and it got rid of it, but it's starting to return. So, I bought some Novedex XT last night when I ordered my whey. I'll probably be taking 2 capsules daily. One in the morning, and one at night. I wanted to try PCS by AI, but I don't know how it is for gyno.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.83%

Yeah, apparently wedding cake causes shutdown. Go figure.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Day 5: Weight @ 209

Just got through my chest/traps workout. Strength was on par with last week; however, I did push a little more weight and just made sure to stay within my rep range. Also did 30mins on the bike after lifting. Great workout. Great intensity. About to take a dump and eat. Don't laugh at my lifts. I don't know why I'm so weak...

CHEST

Incline Bench Press: 135x24,17, 150x14,13,11,12
    Flat DB Press: 60x11,11,10,10
    Pec Fly Machine: 100x14,13,12,11
    Upright Cable Flies: 45x14,13,13,12
    Push ups (with push up blocks): Bodyweight x 15,13

TRAPS
    BB Shrugs: 185x18,15,14,13,14,13,12,13
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Day 6: Didn't weigh in

Back/Calves
    Lat Pulldown - 170x24,20, 190x14,13,11,12
    Rope Lat Pulldown- 130x12,12,12,12
    Seated Row- 220x13,12,12,12
    Bent Over Row - 165x15,13,12,11,11,10
    Seated Calf Raise - 135x25,24,21,21,20,18,16,16

30mins on elliptical.

Felt great throughout my entire workout. Got a real good sweat going. About to pop my third LR and cook Meal #4. I'll be starting Novedex XT tonight. (Read a few posts up to find out why)
  20. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

Good to see your a Huckabee fan. Log is looking great man!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Day 7

This marks a full week of being on Leviathan Reloaded. It has been a good week, with some very good intense workouts. Strength is up on most exercises, and I've been feeling like my body is really in a fully thermogenic state.

Todays Lifts...

Legs
    Hammer Strength V-Squat: 290x23,20, 410x14,12,12,11
    Squats: 315x6,5,5,5,7
    SLDL's: 185x15,13,10,11,11,10
    Single Leg Curl: 45x13,12,11,10,10
    Hip Abduction: 150x13,13,13,12
    Hip Adduction: 70x14,13,11,11
    30mins on elliptical

It was a good workout. To my suprise, I didn't puke, but I was sure close. Lately, my leg workouts have really been pushing me to the limit even though my strength isn't where it used to be. I tore my hamstring in May running sprints and my leg is finally starting to gain the strength back. I used to rep 315 on squats for 15+ reps.

I'll be posting pictures up tomorrow just to give an update where I am a week into it. I have my last exam for the semester tomorrow at 5:30pm, so I won't be working out until around 8pm. I normally lift in the afternoon around 1pm, but I really want to do good on this exam, so I'll be studying all day. I will probably get 30mins of fasted cardio done in the morning, though, just to clear my head for the rest of the day.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Day 8 - Weight: 212.5 ???

Today was an odd day. I woke up around 8am to get in my fasted cardio. I did 30 mins on the elliptical and headed back home for breakfast. I had my last final exam today, so instead of working out in the afternoon, I studied all day up to the exam. I crushed that, and then headed straight to the gym. Todays diet was a little different since I had an odd schedule. I had my normal breakfast, then I ate meal #4 as Meal #2, Meal #5 as Meal #3 (but I replaced the chicken and veggies with salmon and a salad), and then I had my preworkout meal after my exam, but I switched the oatmeal up with a 3/4 scoop of WMS since I didn't want to drive back home to cook the oatmeal. I'm about to get in some tuna right now.

I took the plunge today and tried 2 capsules of LR at one time and I survived...rather well I might add. I seem to have calmed down a little to the yohimbene which is a good thing.

Todays workout: Delts/Traps

Overhead BB press : 75x22,23, 100x11,12,10,10
    BB Front Raise: 50x15,13,13,12
    DB Lateral Raises: 30x13,13,12,12
    Upright Cable Rows: 80x13,12,12,12
    Rear Delt Cables: 35x15,12,12,13
    BB Shrugs: 185x15,15,14,14,14,13,12,14

I'm all done with school for this semester, and that means I'll be putting more effort into my weightloss! All I will really be doing this break is sprucing up my poker game (mostly my 7-Stud and Omaha game) and concentrating on losing my fat.
  23. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

amazing detail bro...LOVE the way you have everything setup...

let us know if you have any questions at all along the way...with anything..
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

amazing detail bro...LOVE the way you have everything setup...

let us know if you have any questions at all along the way...with anything..
    Thanks, BJ.

Today will be a little rushed, and I'll probably add in another meal again since I have to stay up a little later than usual. I'll most likely be tossing in a bag of beef jerky between meals #5and #6. I have to deal a poker game that's about an hour from my house. It will probably last until 11:45 or so, which is the time I normally hit the sack.

I just got back from doing some fasted cardio, 30mins on the elliptical. I took my weight again today and I was at 210, and that's on a fully empty stomach right after I dropped a deuce. I took 2 caps of LR again and handled it well. I'm happy that I can now handle a full dose, but bummed that the product won't last as long as I had planned.

I'm going to cook up my breakfast right now, get some stuff done around the house for about an hour and a half and then head to the gym once more to train arms/calves.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%

everything looks great except for the Huckabee thing. Tsk tsk
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

everything looks great except for the Huckabee thing. Tsk tsk
    Hahah. It's a good thing I don't take offense to comments like that, or this thread would become politically hijacked.

I'm about to head to the gym again right now. I've just got to fix up my Pre-WO meal. I just had a cup of coffee and feeling like I just re-energized my LR. I'm pretty shakey.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%

not trying to hijack, it all does look get minus that of course
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Day 9 : Weight - 210

Arms/Calves

Rope Pressdown: 110x23,20, 120x15,14,14,13
    Lying EZ Bar Skullcrusher: 70x15,13,12,13
    Close Grip Bench: 135x15,13,12, 145x10
    Cable Kickbacks: 40x13,13, 35x13,12
    Preacher Curl Machine: 65x24,21, 85x15,15,14,12
    EZ Bar Curl: 85x13,12,11,10
    DB Hammer Curl: 40x13,13,11,12
    Concentration Curl: 25x13,12,11,10
    Seated Calf Raise: 135x25,23,23,22,17,17,16,15

It was a pretty good workout overall. My right tricep was a little fatigued so I had to give myself some aid on the cable kickbacks. I would have liked to do cardio, but I don't really have the time for it today, but I did get some in this morning at least.

I'm not too sure why my weight is going up and down so much, but I'm not too worried about it. It's either muscle or water. As I mentioned earlier this week, my strength is still increasing...gotta love that during a cut!
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.41%

sounds good as long as strength goes up there is nothing to worry about IMO, considering im super ecto LOL :-P
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

I took a little rest from fasted cardio the last two days. I'm finally done with the school semester, so now I'll be hitting things extra hard. Fasted cardio 4-5x a week, and cardio after all lifting sessions.

After Meal#5 last night, I ended up passing out by accident. I did the "Oh, I won't fall asleep, I'll just lay down for a bit." thing and ended up sleeping until 3am which pissed me off. I was supposed to eat at 11:30pm and then hit the hay after that. So, I ended up eating Meal #6 at 3am.

My weight isn't changing too much at all, but I'm fitting into jeans I couldn't before, so it looks to me like I'm putting on muscle and losing fat. My strength is going up, waist size is going down...that should be proof. I'm starting to look leaner up top, and am feeling great throughout the day.

Leviathan Reloaded, FTW!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

I'm watching Meet Joe Black and just thinking about how much Leviathan Reloaded kicks ass, and how much it sucks that I got a B- in my MGT class, and wondering why the heck my teacher gave us a B- for our group project when our's was by far the best...

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

I put some fasted cardio in this morning along with 5 mins on the speed ladder. There was this real attractive older woman in there that I often see in the mornings. She kept looking at me but I can't tell if she was thinking, "I hope he talks to me." or "What a douchebag." I don't know why she would think the ladder, but whatever. I didn't talk to her at all. I'll be going back later to hit chest/traps.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.62%

Hey man get the cougars! lol Cannon what are your overall feelings about the leviathan reloaded? Do have the same mood elevation as alot talk about?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Hey man get the cougars! lol Cannon what are your overall feelings about the leviathan reloaded? Do have the same mood elevation as alot talk about?
    I do tend to have an elevated mood at times. Nothing too crazy, though. I've been getting super tired by the end of the day. I really haven't been loving anything more than my sleep, recently.

Strength was up in the gym again today. I've taken a break from my chicken and broccoli meal and have been having salmon and a salad. Does anyone see a problem with this? I will probably rotate back and forth between the two. Everything else has been the same.

I might throw another supp in the mix. Maybe some bulk 1-carboxy or HMB, ZMA even. Don't really know. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Just something for an extra oomph.

Cute new girl working at the gym in the mornings. She will make it easier for me to get there and do my fasted cardio.

I've been looking leaner up top (shoulders, chest) and am just waiting for the weightloss to mosey on down to my tummy and lower back. Shouldn't be too long.

Back tomorrow.:dl:
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Day 13: Weight - 210

Strength was up on my back workout today. Things are going great, just not seeing weight loss on the scale. Again, I'm not too worried about that. I really believe I'm putting on some muscle and dropping the fat. Mood is great, and my workouts are intense.

New pictures will be up on Thursday or Friday.

Still trying to figure out a new supp to add in the mix. So many great products.
  36. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

Day 13: Weight - 210

Strength was up on my back workout today. Things are going great, just not seeing weight loss on the scale. Again, I'm not too worried about that. I really believe I'm putting on some muscle and dropping the fat. Mood is great, and my workouts are intense.

New pictures will be up on Thursday or Friday.

Still trying to figure out a new supp to add in the mix. So many great products.
    Just stay strict on the diet man. And keep up the fasted cardio you WILL see changes.

Everything looks great dude, and I can't wait to see the updated pictures.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Just noticed some sweet looking new stretch marks under my arms. Look like lightning bolts!
  38. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

Just noticed some sweet looking new stretch marks under my arms. Look like lightning bolts!
    HARDCORE son!!!!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%

I am finding the same thing, weightloss is on a bit of a lull but clothes are looser in the right places
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

I am finding the same thing, weightloss is on a bit of a lull but clothes are looser in the right places
    This isn't a problem to me at all. Obviously we are doing something right. If my strength is going up, my weight is staying the same, and my pants fit looser, it can only mean one thing... Adding muscle, dropping fat.

Maybe I've finally found the right diet for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon's Dermacrine LV + HD-2 Log (Wendler PL Program)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 09:26 PM
  2. Irish Cannon's Mega-dosing Fish Oil Results/Log!!!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 11:54 AM
  4. Reaper's Leviathan Reloaded Fat Destruction Log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 03:53 PM