Irish Cannon's Leviathan Reloaded Fat-Mealtdown Log

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. I'm thinking about adding in a natural test booster; something like Alpha Drive or Post Cycle Support. Would this be against the rules of the competition? I'm just trying to decide on if I want to spend the money on it. Since I had a good bit of cash taken from me, I'm not so sure if I want to buy anything extra for myself since I'm going to be getting some Christmas presents for people. I'm already spending a buttload on Whey since the prices have been jacked up on that stuff. Spending $46 for 5lbs of Whey Concentrate now. Insane.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm thinking about adding in a natural test booster; something like Alpha Drive or Post Cycle Support. Would this be against the rules of the competition? I'm just trying to decide on if I want to spend the money on it. Since I had a good bit of cash taken from me, I'm not so sure if I want to buy anything extra for myself since I'm going to be getting some Christmas presents for people. I'm already spending a buttload on Whey since the prices have been jacked up on that stuff. Spending $46 for 5lbs of Whey Concentrate now. Insane.
    Anything OTC and non-ph is fine with me. we got enough logs going on LR that one or two unique ones will be pretty interesting to stack up against the others
    •   

3. buy some oxo 6 extreme!

4. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    buy some oxo 6 extreme!
    Meh, I've really heard some mixed things on that. I'd really like to try PCS.

5. goltta tell ya, I tried APCT just as a standalone and as a PCT, and really liked it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    goltta tell ya, I tried APCT just as a standalone and as a post cycle therapy, and really liked it
    What's APCT? EDIT: Looked it up. I'll check it out. Thanks, Reaper. Isn't it the same thing as Rebound Reloaded, though? With the addition of an ingredient or two...

I noticed on Ergopharm's writeup for 6-oxo Extreme they misspelled the word, "a lot" by the common mistake "alot." Since that's a pet peeve of mine, I won't be buying their product.

7. Gahhh. There are SOO many yummy products out. I want to try them all. I feel bad for people that bodybuild or powerlift and aren't members of this forum, or know anything about Nutraplanet. They are missing out on so many great products. I tell people about this stuff as much as I can.

I'm going to check the mail in an hour. Should have the LR today. I'm hitting legs in a couple hours. Hopefully I won't puke this week.

I'm going to start listing my actual lifts.

Todays routine: (Warmup Sets are between 18-24 reps, Working sets are between 10-15 reps, Squats are between 6-15 reps)

Hammer Strength V-Squat/Hack Squat: 2 Warmup set, 4 working sets
    Squat: 5 sets
    Stiff Leg Deadlift: 6 sets
    Glute/Ham Raises: 5 sets
    Hip Adduction: 4 sets
    Hip Abduction: 4 sets

8. I would go with PCS, Alpha Drive contains ADED which can cause shut down. I'll try and find the thread where The Sinner explains it all.

Was enough for me to nix it from my PCT, now i'm just waiting on my PCS
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. I wanted to throw a couple more pictures in here. These were taken about two minutes ago. The last pictures were taken about 5 days ago. You can already tell that my diet has made a decent change in the last week. As I said earlier, I can't wait to get on the LR to really jumpstart it.

(Don't mind the hair. I'm about to take a shower)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

10. Got my LR in the mail today. I'll take my first dose tomorrow morning starting with one capsule.

Workout was good today. Hit legs hard. Strength was up. Did 40mins on the bike after lifting. About to get in Meal #4.

I added a small bit of blueberries to Meal #1, and went from two scoops of ON Whey to three scoops in Meal #2 and #3.

11. Took my first dose of LR this morning at 8am. Ate breakfast around 9am. Feeling pretty stimmed out right now since I had a couple cups of coffee on top of it. But, since I'm a stim-junkie, I LOVE it. I was shaking all through class. The chick next to me probably thought I was on crack. I'll probably take another dose in 20 mins (11am) to see how I tolerate it. I'll probably only go up to 3 capsules today. I'm going to hit Delts/Traps/Cardio at around 12pm. I have class again at 5:30pm, so unless I have time, I'll let you know later tonight how the workout and everything went.

Pictures from yesterday are a couple posts up. I'll be updating pictures weekly.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Got my LR in the mail today. I'll take my first dose tomorrow morning starting with one capsule.

Workout was good today. Hit legs hard. Strength was up. Did 40mins on the bike after lifting. About to get in Meal #4.

I added a small bit of blueberries to Meal #1, and went from two scoops of ON Whey to three scoops in Meal #2 and #3.
    Damn I still have nothing

13. Day 1: Weight @ 211 lbs

Hit Delts/Traps/Cardio earlier. I had a real good workout other than a slight headache for 20 minutes or so. Strength was up again like on everything else this week. My dosing schedule for the LR will be as such:

30mins Before breakfast - 1 capsule
    Pre-workout - 1 capsule
    Post-workout - 1 capsule

I'm sensitive to the yohimbene, and probably won't be able to handle 2 capsules at one time for another week or two.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 1: Weight @ 211 lbs

Hit Delts/Traps/Cardio earlier. I had a real good workout other than a slight headache for 20 minutes or so. Strength was up again like on everything else this week. My dosing schedule for the LR will be as such:

30mins Before breakfast - 1 capsule
    Pre-workout - 1 capsule
    Post-workout - 1 capsule

I'm sensitive to the yohimbene, and probably won't be able to handle 2 capsules at one time for another week or two.
    Yeh, I was sensitive to it at the beginning also man. Just ease into it, you will be fine.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Yeh, I was sensitive to it at the beginning also man. Just ease into it, you will be fine.
    I'm actually happy about that. The bottle will last longer.

16. Day 2: Weight @ 211

Hit Arms today. Strength was up. I've added between 1 and 3 reps to most exercises this week.

The LR really gives me a good feeling in the morning, and my workouts seem to have good intensity. Libido is up.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Anything OTC and non-ph is fine with me. we got enough logs going on LR that one or two unique ones will be pretty interesting to stack up against the others
    Really? I was wondering the same, though my reasoning for using Post Cycle Support is to raise sperm count LOL!!

But I can hold off.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Day 2: Weight @ 211

Hit Arms today. Strength was up. I've added between 1 and 3 reps to most exercises this week.

The LR really gives me a good feeling in the morning, and my workouts seem to have good intensity. Libido is up.
    Nice, increased libido is a plus.

19. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Nice, increased libido is a plus.
    Eh, not when you don't really have anything to do with it. Haha. But if I were married I guess it would be different. Haha. I agree, it is a good thing.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Eh, not when you don't really have anything to do with it. Haha. But if I were married I guess it would be different. Haha. I agree, it is a good thing.
    Well I am married and having a high libido and not having sex gets old LOL. Wife is ALWAYS tired! I thought that was a myth but I guess not lol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Well I am married and having a high libido and not having sex gets old LOL. Wife is ALWAYS tired! I thought that was a myth but I guess not lol.
    Yea me too!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post

no myth at all. give them a ring and the legs close evidently.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    haha very true

24. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    lmao....too true.

25. That's a shame.

Day 3: Off day - 2 capsules of LR

Had to skip cardio this morning. Had tons of stuff going on for school and I worked a little tonight out at a beach party for some Navy guys and their wives. Kept up with my diet most of the day with the exception of a Lenny's Sub in place of Meal #4. I ordered a Lg Grilled Chicken Philly on wheat with only lettuce and hot peppers, no cheese. So essentially I'm guessing I got about the same amount of protein, maybe a little more carbohydrates. For dinner, I was stuck about two hours from my house, but I packed my chicken and all that. I was sitting on my tailgate in a K-mart parking lot eating my food, gagging on bland, unseasoned chicken breasts. Now THAT'S dedication...Had to have an extra meal since I've been up since 7am, two hrs earlier than I normally wake up. I bought a big bag of beef jerky at the beach while I was there. I'm about to get in my cottage cheese and go to bed.

Tomorrow is an off day, but I will most likely get 45 mins of cardio in since I skipped it today. Goodnight, everyone.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's a shame.

Day 3: Off day - 2 capsules of LR

Had to skip cardio this morning. Had tons of stuff going on for school and I worked a little tonight out at a beach party for some Navy guys and their wives. Kept up with my diet most of the day with the exception of a Lenny's Sub in place of Meal #4. I ordered a Lg Grilled Chicken Philly on wheat with only lettuce and hot peppers, no cheese. So essentially I'm guessing I got about the same amount of protein, maybe a little more carbohydrates. For dinner, I was stuck about two hours from my house, but I packed my chicken and all that. I was sitting on my tailgate in a K-mart parking lot eating my food, gagging on bland, unseasoned chicken breasts. Now THAT'S dedication...Had to have an extra meal since I've been up since 7am, two hrs earlier than I normally wake up. I bought a big bag of beef jerky at the beach while I was there. I'm about to get in my cottage cheese and go to bed.

Tomorrow is an off day, but I will most likely get 45 mins of cardio in since I skipped it today. Goodnight, everyone.
    Sounds like your definitely motivated bro, and when you are...honestly you can do ANYTHING. Thats awesome.

Fasted cardio as you know is always the way to go for fatloss.

27. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Sounds like your definitely motivated bro, and when you are...honestly you can do ANYTHING. Thats awesome.

Fasted cardio as you know is always the way to go for fatloss.
    Yes, I agree. I wish I could get it in more often. I usually do fasted cardio 3x a week, and cardio after each session of lifting. So that's a totaly of 8 cardio sessions a week, 3 of which are fasted. Eight sessions sounds like a lot, but I don't think it's too crazy when it's done at a low-moderate intensity.

28. just curious, what is fasted cardio?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    just curious, what is fasted cardio?
    Cardio on an empty stomach. Usually before breakfast. I usually do something like this:

Pre-cardio: 1 capsule LR 20mins prior to cardio, 5 mins of stretching

Cardio: 30-45mins done on either the Spinning bike or elliptical while sipping on 15g Xtend

Immediately afterwords I will have my breakfast. There are so many arguments for and against that type of cardio, and even arguments about taking BCAAs during it. A lot of the stuff I seem to read is a crock, even coming from really smart guys. It seems like the more I learn, the more I come back to simply "what works." I used to focus a ton on studies and research and all that, but not so much anymore. I've been doing fasted cardio the past two months, and I've been putting on strength while my weight is dropping - no arguments against that!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Cardio on an empty stomach. Usually before breakfast. I usually do something like this:

Pre-cardio: 1 capsule LR 20mins prior to cardio, 5 mins of stretching

Cardio: 30-45mins done on either the Spinning bike or elliptical while sipping on 15g Xtend

Immediately afterwords I will have my breakfast. There are so many arguments for and against that type of cardio, and even arguments about taking BCAAs during it. A lot of the stuff I seem to read is a crock, even coming from really smart guys. It seems like the more I learn, the more I come back to simply "what works." I used to focus a ton on studies and research and all that, but not so much anymore. I've been doing fasted cardio the past two months, and I've been putting on strength while my weight is dropping - no arguments against that!
    I think the only controversy about BCAA's during is the fact that either the Isoleucine or Valine (can't remember which one) can promote gluconeogenesis, which is what you're trying to prevent.

When I start cutting in a few months, I think I'll buy a tub of Leucine to drink pre/during fasted cardio, and a tub of normal BCAA's to drink the rest of the day. But you're exactly right, find what works for you, and stick with it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon's Dermacrine LV + HD-2 Log (Wendler PL Program)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 10:26 PM
  2. Irish Cannon's Mega-dosing Fish Oil Results/Log!!!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 10:05 PM
  3. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 12:54 PM
  4. Reaper's Leviathan Reloaded Fat Destruction Log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:53 PM