Irish Cannon's Leviathan Reloaded Fat-Mealtdown Log

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Thanks, man. I should be okay sticking to the diet. To me, I get a greater feeling sticking to a diet and knowing I worked hard than eating a cheat meal and savoring the flavor for 10 minutes. I just never found cheat meals worth my time. I'll have a pizza maybe once this month since my sister and bro-in-law are coming in town; it's kind of a tradition for us. Other than that, I don't see cheat meals in my future I'm always up for diet advice though. New foods, different meals, special recipes.

Should be recieving the LR today. I'll post a picture of me holding the bottle as I would hold my own child...if I had one.
    Haha...sounds good bro. Be proud!!

2. Gl =)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    True, but unlike some people that drink coffee for the energy, I actually enjoy sitting down with a cup or seven of "Jamaican Me Crazy" or "Frosty's Favorite" from Olive Branch Coffee.

I've been wanting to try RPM for a long time, and was tempted to gank my brothers sample he got from a Nutraplanet order, but I was the good lil brosef and didn't. I'll have to test it out sometime. Drive + RPM + Var sounds like a good Spring stack...

I made up some Turkey burgers (no bun) last night in place of my Chicken for Meal 5. I burn them a little, and they were real dry. Not terrible with a mouthfull of juicy broccoli, though.
    hey ill throw ya some samples if youd like?

4. Subbed!

5. How tall are you king?

6. 6 foot^^^^ ill have to double check but im 98% sure

7. Whats your weight?

8. 177-178

9. True just wondering your shoulders look good in you avi!!!!

10. my focus is muscle weight no fat on these bones please! lol plus the stack im on is pretty narly you can check out my logs in the sup section
    •   

11. Hit chest today. Strength was up, weight is still @ 213. Should have my LR tomorrow.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Hit chest today. Strength was up, weight is still @ 213. Should have my LR tomorrow.
    Sounds great bro!!

Posted up in Reaper's log. How about making the competition be who can lose the most fat within time of Leviathan. Pictures tell all!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Sounds great bro!!

Posted up in Reaper's log. How about making the competition be who can lose the most fat within time of Leviathan. Pictures tell all!!!
    I'd definitely have to go by pictures. I'm not really going to care too much about what the scale says. We will appoint judges and whoever has the lowest estimated bodyfat at the end, wins.

You and Dave should be the judges.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

You and Dave should be the judges.
    Sounds perfect!

And the winner might even receive a little something...

15. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Sounds great bro!!

I'd like to play along. I guess my main goal isn't fat loss, but I'm planning on looking more defined at the end of the log.

Goodluck on your log Irish cannon

16. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Sounds perfect!

And the winner might even receive a little something...
    oooohhhhh, a little something? I am in now more so than before

17. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Haha.

Looks like we are in a competition, Reaper. Let the games begin.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Haha.

Looks like we are in a competition, Reaper. Let the games begin.
    you got it brother...... good luck

I dont have my bottle yet, should we start the same day or just leave it to start whenever we wish?

19. start the same day! Then we will get the ful effect

20. just as an fyi nothing in todays mail

21. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    just as an fyi nothing in todays mail
    Ya, nothing for me yet either. I'm expecting it tomorrow. I did however get my wallet stolen out of my truck last night!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Im always down for providing incentives

23. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Another bottle of LR would be splendid. I'd even be stoked with either some Reset AD or Aspire36.

"Free" is my favorite supplement!

Reaper, I have to tell you, I DO have the benefit in this; my current career involves doing good in school and bodybuilding. In other words, I have no job.

24. ME to i love free stuff let me join! lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Another bottle of LR would be splendid. I'd even be stoked with either some Reset AD or Aspire36.

"Free" is my favorite supplement!

Reaper, I have to tell you, I DO have the benefit in this; my current career involves doing good in school and bodybuilding. In other words, I have no job.
    well since that is the case, evidently I am in trouble. However, how sweet would it be if we both took home the prize

26. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post

thats the kinda guy I like. I think both of us will be working extra hard

27. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    well since that is the case, evidently I am in trouble. However, how sweet would it be if we both took home the prize
    Haha. I'm excited about it no matter who wins. It will be fun. I was going to pick up some JW with the extra cash I had, but since my wallet was stolen, doesn't look like I'll be buying it.

28. I can't wait to see the results. Nothing like a little competition to see what we can really get out of Leviathan

29. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Haha. I'm excited about it no matter who wins. It will be fun. I was going to pick up some JW with the extra cash I had, but since my wallet was stolen, doesn't look like I'll be buying it.
    that sucsk man, JW is pretty good stuff. I am looking forward to getting my LR, and seeing how ripped I can get. It is funny to say that, as I havent been "cut" since 1997, the year I met my wife. Wait now that explains why she went out with me in the first place.......

30. Just a little update:

Back and Calves today with 45 mins on the bike after lifting. Weight is the same, strength was up again. Good sign. I really think my diet is starting to come through. I put on some jeans today I haven't fit into in a while. The butt was real tight, but it was decently loose around my waist.

Can't wait for the LR to get here so I can kick things into high gear.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon's Dermacrine LV + HD-2 Log (Wendler PL Program)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 10:26 PM
  2. Irish Cannon's Mega-dosing Fish Oil Results/Log!!!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 10:05 PM
  3. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 12:54 PM
  4. Reaper's Leviathan Reloaded Fat Destruction Log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:53 PM