Irish Cannon's Leviathan Reloaded Fat-Mealtdown Log

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, I just want to say thank you to Dave and everyone else at Palo Alto Labs that made this log possible. Their supplements are amazing, and anyone who hasn't tried any of their products needs to check their stuff out at Nutraplanet.

I should be recieving my bottle of Leviathan Reloaded (LR) around Monday or Tuesday. I figured I would give the log a jumpstart so everyone knows where I am currently at as far as weight, diet, and supplementation.

I'm currently at a weight of 213 lbs, 5'8" (pictures are at the bottom of the page- taken yesterday), down from 219 about two weeks ago. I've been tapering my calories down for three weeks, and have finally added cardio in to my workouts. I've gone back to the basic 5-day lifting split, working each muscle group once a week. For the last few months, I had been hitting each muscle group twice a week, and once I added in the cardio, it became way too taxing. My routine looks like this:

(Cardio is done on either the Spin bike or elliptical - low-moderate intensity)

Monday- 30-45mins cardio in the AM before breakfast, Chest/Traps in afternoon, 20-30mins cardio after lifting

Tuesday- Back/Calves in afternoon, 30mins cardio after lifting

Wednesday- Legs in afternoon, 30mins cardio after lifting

Thursday- Delts/Traps in afteroon, 30mins cardio after lifting

Friday- 45mins cardio in AM before breakfast, Bis/Tris/Calves in afternoon, 30 mins cardio after lifting

Saturday- 45mins cardio in AM before breakfast

Current Diet:

Upon waking - 2 capsules of Powerfull, 5mg Yohimbene, 200mg Caffiene

During cardio- 15g Scivation Lemonade Xtend

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1/2 Whole wheat bagel, 24oz milk, 2 cups of coffee, 1.25ml Primaforce Sesamin, 5 fish oil caps

Meal 2: 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2 scoops of ON Whey, 3g of Primaforce Beta alanine, 5g Nutraplanet Creatine Monohydrate

Meal 3: 1 large banana, 2 scoops of ON Whey, 3g of Primaforce Beta alanine, 5g Nutraplanet Creatine Monohydrate

During workout: 15g Xtend

Meal 4: 1/3 box of Whole wheat pasta, 2 cans of tuna, 5 fish oil caps, 1.25ml Sesamin

Meal 5: 1 1/2 skinless chicken breasts, 2 cups of broccoli, 24oz milk, 5 fish oil caps

Meal 6: 1/2 tub of Cottage cheese, 16oz Milk, 5 fish oil caps, 1.25ml Sesamin, 1tsp Olive oil

I've dropped the yohimbene and caffiene for the days leading up to the day I recieve my LR. I'll be taking L-tyrosine until that point as to refresh my epinephrine receptors (although Reset AD would work much better)...

My next update will be when I recieve the LR, and take my first dose. Pics located below. Sorry for the shakey ones; I took a couple myself. And FYI, I spelled "Meltdown" as "Mealtdown" to make it a pun :)

Cheers.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Nice bro...lookin thick like crazy in those pics...lots of quality muscle...

Now lets lean that up...I honestly think if you keep your diet in real good line bro your gonna have sick results..GL!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro...lookin thick like crazy in those pics...lots of quality muscle...

Now lets lean that up...I honestly think if you keep your diet in real good line bro your gonna have sick results..GL!
I appreciate that. I'm excited to really bring out some definition. It has been a while since I really dieted down.

If you have any dieting advice I'd love to hear it. I know mine could use a little tweaking. I was thinking maybe adding another chicken/broccoli meal in there somewhere. I have no problem going months at a time without a cheat meal, so sticking to my diet should be a breeze.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
YOU CAN DO ITTTT!!! (water boy) id say turkey is a nice cutting food SUBBED!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just put in a good 45 mins on the bike. About to cook breakfast. I was dying to get out of there, the only thing on the TV's other than Sesame Street was "The Hills"

I just read that article Layne wrote, and now I'm super confused on cardio. I've heard SO many different conflicting theories on the subject (fasted, non-fasted, glucose uptake, etc.), both backed with scientific studies...Gahhhh.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOU CAN DO ITTTT!!! (water boy) id say turkey is a nice cutting food SUBBED!
Not a bad idea with the turkey. I may start waking up a little earlier so I can shove in another meal between breakfast and my Pre-workout meal. I could use another protein/veggie meal.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Damn IC u are going to look great once u get done with this log! Subbed.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn IC u are going to look great once u get done with this log! Subbed.
Thanks, man. I hope that's true. I'm definitely excited. I'll be keeping up with your log as well. Good luck with it, and great job on the AEN log.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
you dont look anything like your avatar...

ahahah

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont look anything like your avatar...

ahahah
That was during a heavy bulk. Bhahah.

The original picture was posted up in another thread. I don't know if you've seen it. Pretty funny stuff. There is like a 9-year old kid smoking, and the kid in my avatar is throwing up the "West Side" gang symbol.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to follow a fellow Irish-man...

SuBBeD!

Set up looks great - Levi Reloaded will definitly help reach your goals - Top Notch Company!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will be watching here as well. Thanks for the help loading the pics.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,

If possible would you list what you are planning on (Honestly) eating for the duration of this product?

I will help you a lot. Just gimme something to work with. But if you don't give me what you are really planning on eating its all in vain.

I am here to help you only man, not be a prick. I wanna see you get ripped really bad, but as you know there are steps to doing so.

Lets get rr done son!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im trying to get my friend to buy reloaded im on the verge of buying it for him he is 250lbs and atleast 30%bf and he wants to resort to T3 thyroids and clen, he wont even give reloaded a try im like "listen you dumb **** you gong to have a heart attack etc ec etc. but he just wont listen he just wants a quick fix, and i know if i buy him the bottle he may take it for a week get impatient cause he wants his t3 and clen so bad. I swear if i find out hes doing that stuff im going to beat the **** outta him i have a lot of respect for lev reloaded heard a bunch of great things, anyways enough about my random bickering lol good luck and lets hope my friend doesn't end up being stupid hopefully i can show him the posts that will come up after this one which i know there will be some people that will speak their minds and i can show him lev reloaded is a much much much better route than thyroids.
later!
sry if i semi hijacked your thread IC

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking HUGE bro! Ull look absolutely sick once ur ripped up! Ill be watching this log!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro,

If possible would you list what you are planning on (Honestly) eating for the duration of this product?

I will help you a lot. Just gimme something to work with. But if you don't give me what you are really planning on eating its all in vain.

I am here to help you only man, not be a prick. I wanna see you get ripped really bad, but as you know there are steps to doing so.

Lets get rr done son!!
My diet that I plan on sticking to is all listed in the first post. I was just going to base my stuff off that, adjusting as necessary.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm considering adding in a meal consisting of: Gound White Turkey and Edamame (Soybeans).

Anyone oppose this?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
^^^^nope turkey great choice shoot for 10 oz of it and soybheans are good but why not brocolli!!!!:) better choice imo

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^nope turkey great choice shoot for 10 oz of it and soybheans are good but why not brocolli!!!!:) better choice imo
Alright.

I'll probably do that, and also make up some of the ranch dressing from cottage cheese. Use that as a dip for the broccoli.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Soy beans have a bad reputation because of the word estrogen. They're a great choice for snacks and should be included in a healthy lifestyle.

Just keep intake smart - estrogen has its place in everyone's body. And plus, you would have to eat alot to impact your body with excessive spikes of E. Hell, coffee raises E too, but I'm not giving that up!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My diet that I plan on sticking to is all listed in the first post. I was just going to base my stuff off that, adjusting as necessary.
Ok I am an idiot...totally didnt see it. If you really do follow that, you will see great results man. I like it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soy beans have a bad reputation because of the word estrogen. They're a great choice for snacks and should be included in a healthy lifestyle.

Just keep intake smart - estrogen has its place in everyone's body. And plus, you would have to eat alot to impact your body with excessive spikes of E. Hell, coffee raises E too, but I'm not giving that up!
Dude, huge bump to that! I read that article that was posted a while ago about coffee increasing estrogen. Frankly, I really could care less. I won't EVER give up coffee. Even if I found out it increased estrogen by huge amounts I'd probably just stay on ATD for the rest of my life. Haha. I'm in no way giving up coffee.

I think I'll include soybeans in my last meal. Maybe like a couple handfulls or something.

If any of you guys have an idea for a good recipe for ground turkey then please let me know.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll post my Alcoholic Turkey Chilli in a bit... great stuff!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
RPM from AN is my coffee in the morning ;-D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM from AN is my coffee in the morning ;-D
True, but unlike some people that drink coffee for the energy, I actually enjoy sitting down with a cup or seven of "Jamaican Me Crazy" or "Frosty's Favorite" from Olive Branch Coffee.

I've been wanting to try RPM for a long time, and was tempted to gank my brothers sample he got from a Nutraplanet order, but I was the good lil brosef and didn't. I'll have to test it out sometime. Drive + RPM + Var sounds like a good Spring stack...

I made up some Turkey burgers (no bun) last night in place of my Chicken for Meal 5. I burn them a little, and they were real dry. Not terrible with a mouthfull of juicy broccoli, though.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I made up some Turkey burgers (no bun) last night in place of my Chicken for Meal 5. I burn them a little, and they were real dry. Not terrible with a mouthfull of juicy broccoli, though.
mmmmm....delicious!!!....*PUKE*

haha....keep up the good dieting man...and if you start to feel like ya can't do it anymore, just come here...we will be your support club...

...dieters anonymous...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmmmm....delicious!!!....*PUKE*

haha....keep up the good dieting man...and if you start to feel like ya can't do it anymore, just come here...we will be your support club...

...dieters anonymous...
Thanks, man. I should be okay sticking to the diet. To me, I get a greater feeling sticking to a diet and knowing I worked hard than eating a cheat meal and savoring the flavor for 10 minutes. I just never found cheat meals worth my time. I'll have a pizza maybe once this month since my sister and bro-in-law are coming in town; it's kind of a tradition for us. Other than that, I don't see cheat meals in my future :) I'm always up for diet advice though. New foods, different meals, special recipes.

Should be recieving the LR today. I'll post a picture of me holding the bottle as I would hold my own child...if I had one.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, man. I should be okay sticking to the diet. To me, I get a greater feeling sticking to a diet and knowing I worked hard than eating a cheat meal and savoring the flavor for 10 minutes. I just never found cheat meals worth my time. I'll have a pizza maybe once this month since my sister and bro-in-law are coming in town; it's kind of a tradition for us. Other than that, I don't see cheat meals in my future :) I'm always up for diet advice though. New foods, different meals, special recipes.

Should be recieving the LR today. I'll post a picture of me holding the bottle as I would hold my own child...if I had one.
Haha...sounds good bro. Be proud!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
True, but unlike some people that drink coffee for the energy, I actually enjoy sitting down with a cup or seven of "Jamaican Me Crazy" or "Frosty's Favorite" from Olive Branch Coffee.

I've been wanting to try RPM for a long time, and was tempted to gank my brothers sample he got from a Nutraplanet order, but I was the good lil brosef and didn't. I'll have to test it out sometime. Drive + RPM + Var sounds like a good Spring stack...

hey ill throw ya some samples if youd like?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
6 foot^^^^ ill have to double check but im 98% sure

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
True just wondering your shoulders look good in you avi!!!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
my focus is muscle weight no fat on these bones please! lol plus the stack im on is pretty narly you can check out my logs in the sup section

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit chest today. Strength was up, weight is still @ 213. Should have my LR tomorrow.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hit chest today. Strength was up, weight is still @ 213. Should have my LR tomorrow.
Sounds great bro!!

Posted up in Reaper's log. How about making the competition be who can lose the most fat within time of Leviathan. Pictures tell all!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great bro!!

Posted up in Reaper's log. How about making the competition be who can lose the most fat within time of Leviathan. Pictures tell all!!!
I'd definitely have to go by pictures. I'm not really going to care too much about what the scale says. We will appoint judges and whoever has the lowest estimated bodyfat at the end, wins.

You and Dave should be the judges.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great bro!!

I'd like to play along. I guess my main goal isn't fat loss, but I'm planning on looking more defined at the end of the log.

Goodluck on your log Irish cannon:nutkick:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha.

Looks like we are in a competition, Reaper. Let the games begin.
you got it brother...... good luck

I dont have my bottle yet, should we start the same day or just leave it to start whenever we wish?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
start the same day! Then we will get the ful effect

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just as an fyi nothing in todays mail