Leviathan Reloaded: UNC's road to abs again!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Let me start out and give thanks to all of the PAL guys for this wonderful chance to log this product. I will begin this log when I get the product. My AEN log ends sat:sad: but now its time to focus more and leaning out.

Leviathan Reloaded: Next Generation of Fat Incinerating, Lean Muscle Building Technology
Introducing Leviathan Reloaded, the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive lean muscle building while dramatically increasing focus and mood. Typical run of the mill fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.

Not Anymore......

With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition or the beach. Leviathan Reloaded represents the next generation in fat burning technology combining ultra intense fat burning potential, while regulating insulin and blood sugar levels. Reloaded will shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle. Never again will you have to sacrifice those hard fought for muscle gains in order to severly cut fat.

Leviathan Reloaded was engineered unlike any other product to provide you with the following extreme fat burning and lean muscle building benefits:

Produces extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning which results in Fat Lipolysis while preserving lean muscle mass.
Increases Norephinephrine production, the single most important hormone for burning fat, by over 50%.
Promotes Neuro Intensification & Aggressive Focus for powerful energized workouts.
Stimulates the body's natural testosterone production Non-Hormonally causing your body to constantly be in an anabolic state, allowing optimal lean muscle gains and overall Muscle Hardness.
Increases the levels of “good estrogens” (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen). Not only does
increased production of 2-hydroxyestrogen result in higher levels of testosterone output but 2-hydroxyestrogen also has been shown to rapidly metabolize fat.
Regulates blood sugar and Insulin levels helping curb appetite and the energy crashes from high carbohydrate meals
The 5 key fat burning components of Leviathan Reloaded help’s significantly increase fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells. What separates Leviathan Reloaded from all fat loss products is the addition of 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine. 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine provides increased lipolysis (the breaking down of fat) but unlike regular Yohimbine-Hcl which has a half life in the body of only 2 hours 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine stay active in the body for 6 to 8 hours. This increased activity from 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine allows the body to stay in an optimum fat burning state for significantly longer periods then your typical fat burner.

Normal fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass. Leviathan Reloaded is the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive muscle building. With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition. Increased production of Testosterone and 2-Hydroxyestrogen keeps the body in a constant anabolic state, allowing for increased muscle gains and improved overall muscle density. Leviathan Reloaded will shred you up while enabling you to continue to pack on slabs of ultra dense lean muscle.

That fat around your middle, those ugly love handles that you just can't seem to get rid of....Let's get something straight.... THEY ARE YOUR FAULT. If you're ready to finally take responsibility for your physique, ready to toss out all those other weak, garbage fat burners and test boosters that you've been using, then it is time for Leviathan Reloaded.

How Leviathan Reloaded Works

Leviathan Reloaded has synergistically combined lean muscle stimulators with a four stimuli approach to fat burning. Through dramatically increased norepinephrine production, estrogen balancing, enhanced metabolic response and insulin and blood sugar regulation Leviathan Reloaded has significantly distanced itself from all other weight loss products on the market. Leviathan is a first of its kind; no other product can offer the extreme hardcore results that it produces. Never settle for fat loss at the expense of losing hard earned muscle again, now you can eradicate unsightly fat deposits while continuing to pack on lean muscle mass.

Scientific Breakthrough Leads To Rapid Fat Loss

Leviathan Reloaded’s two key ingredients, Yohimbine HCl and 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine increases the amount of non-esterfied fatty acids (NEFAs), a product of lipolysis (the breaking down of fat), in the bloodstream in both lean and obese individuals. Yohimbine HCl & 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine have also been shown to possess appetite suppressant potential and decreases energy intake which allows you to exercise longer. Leviathan Reloaded’s precise ratio of Yohimbine HCl & 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine encourages fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells. Now you to can experience profound body transforming results with Leviathan Reloaded’s fat burning technology.

Experience the Leviathan Reloaded Difference

Through a precise ratio of fat burning stimulators including the ultra-powerful Yohimbine HCl and 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine, brand new ingredients Phyllanthus Niruri & Ficus Bengalensis Extract and 3,3’ Diindolylmethane, Leviathan Reloaded is designed to give you extreme long lasting energy with high octane fat burning potential. But Leviathan Reloaded’s unique fat burning potential doesn’t stop there, through regulation of bad estrogen levels, which sky rocket in men and women as they age, Leviathan Reloaded is able to provide you with extreme weight loss potential that has never before been offered in a weight loss product. Leviathan Reloaded doesn’t just burn fat it annihilates it by attacking weight gain at the source of the problem in increased estrogen levels and a slowing metabolism.

Muscle Mass Atrophy?

You’ve busted your ass in the gym for years to build up a mountain of muscle mass. Now you want to get totally ripped. The last thing in the world you want is to see is all that muscle mass begin to atrophy due to reducing caloric intake and cutting fat with run of the mill fat burners. For years, cutting products were designed to rapidly burn fat at the expense of stripping away hard gained muscle density. Not Any More….

Leviathan Reloaded Results

Extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning
Increases Norephinephrine production by up to 60%,
Jitter Free, Sustained Energy
Stimulates natural testosterone production
Increases the levels of “good estrogens” (2-hydroxyestrogen)
Keeps the body in a constant anabolic state
Promotes Ultra Dense Lean Muscle Gains
Promotes Increased HGH Levels In the body
Lean Muscle Potentiator

Unlike other Fat Burners, Leviathan Reloaded doesn’t just stop at incinerating fat. Leviathan Reloaded has been designed to stimulate the body’s natural testosterone production non-hormonally causing your body to constantly be in an anabolic state, allowing optimal lean muscle gains and overall increased muscle hardness. Recent scientific evidence has shown that the ingredients in Leviathan Reloaded can help boost the production of natural testosterone by as much as 300% over normal fat burning products. Forget muscle atrophy, Leviathan Reloaded will shred you up like no other product while enabling you to continue to pack on slabs of ultra dense lean muscle mass.

Q. What is LEVIATHAN RELOADED?

Leviathan Reloaded is the first and only product designed to rapidly eliminate fat while advancing the continuation of lean muscle mass building during a cutting phase.

Leviathan Reloaded Function:

Extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning – Fat Lipolysis while Preserving Muscle
Pro-Testosterone Enhancement/Estrogen Blocking and Regulation
Promotes Lean Mass Building & Muscle Hardness
Intensifies Training Performance
Increases Norephinephrine production
Promotes Neuro Intensification & Focus
Q. What Makes LEVIATHAN RELOADED Different From Other Fat Burners?

Normal fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass. Leviathan Reloaded is the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive muscle building. With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition. Leviathan Reloaded will shred you up while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle you're going to need to dominate

Q. How Does LEVIATHAN RELOADED Work To Burn Fat?

The key fat burning component of Leviathan Reloaded stimulates fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells.

I am really excited about this product even though I am not a huge fan of fat-burners but as u can see this is not ur typical run of the mill fat-burner.

Stats, Training, Diet coming very soon!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I've got some of this, so I'll be following!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub'd...good luck bro!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My brain hurts from reading...

But I'm SuBBeD anyway!

- Whoa, I can see don't use Aspire 36... LOL!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
To everyone I really appericate u subbing for my log!!

Tonight I will get up my training routine, diet and additonal supplements up for u.

Pictures are about the same as I posted in my last log, body wise nothing really changed. Also I am prepping for tomorrows big day. I got to impress the AEN boys!!:thumbsup:

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Do you mind copying those pictures to this one or giving us a link to the other log?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested. Good luck!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Subbed in man, if it's anything like the first Levi it should be fun.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Diet Plan

Upon Waking- 20g of Protein with Berries

Breakfast- 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup of Oatmeal, 1 cup of veggies.

Snack- Turkey Burger, 1 cup of Veggies

Lunch- Turkey Burgers or Chicken, Beans, 1-2 cups of veggies

Snack- Turkey Burger, 1 cup of Veggies

Pre- Workout- 40g of Protein, additonal Fiber, Flaxseed Oil

Post- Workout- 40g of Protein, 40-60g of Carbs

Dinner- Chicken, Beans, 2 cups of Veggies

Pre Bed Snack- 40g of Protein, Berries, Additional Fber, Flaxseed Oil

Supplements

Leviathan Reloaded
CVM Xtreme
Purple Wraath/additonal BCAA;s
Green Tea Extract
Grape Seed Extract
NOW Liver detox
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
B-complex
Hawthron Berry
Saw Palmetto
Fish oil-Edit how could I forget to post those bad boys.

U may be asking urself why the liver detox? Additonal anti-oxidants plus I am taking it cause after this I am getting ready for my cycle.

I haven' figured up the micros for the diet but it looks good in my eyes.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
lookin good my man, nice traps for sure. Glad to see you're keeping your supplement list fairly clean; this way we can really gauge what was leviathan and what wasn't. That diet sure looks tasty too. What kind of protein do you take?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
lookin good my man, nice traps for sure. Glad to see you're keeping your supplement list fairly clean; this way we can really gauge what was leviathan and what wasn't. That diet sure looks tasty too. What kind of protein do you take?
Good ole body fortress or EAS whey from wally-world or Sams. I am a bit obessed with turkey burgers. I forgot to mention I eat pepper jack with them. Also depending on how I feel and my body looks I am opt to eat them without buns.

Travis thanks for subbing dude!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Good ole body fortress or EAS whey from wally-world or Sams. I am a bit obessed with turkey burgers. I forgot to mention I eat pepper jack with them. Also depending on how I feel and my body looks I am opt to eat them without buns.

Travis thanks for subbing dude!!
Turkey burgers FTW!!!! Seriously taste better than reg hamburgers IMO :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unc, the good news is you can eat more on reloaded and still cut fat [weight]. been on reloaded about 2 weeks and started furazadrol 3 days ago, so far down 7 pounds. this is great, my goal for a 20 day run of levi was 10lbs. almost there. good luck.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
unc, the good news is you can eat more on reloaded and still cut fat [weight]. been on reloaded about 2 weeks and started furazadrol 3 days ago, so far down 7 pounds. this is great, my goal for a 20 day run of levi was 10lbs. almost there. good luck.
:djparty:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How bout lets not eat more though ;) Lets eat maintenance or below, and see how much fat we can melt off ya.

Mind listing your diet man. The one your REALLY gonna follow ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my bad did'nt mean to step on your dime.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
How bout lets not eat more though ;) Lets eat maintenance or below, and see how much fat we can melt off ya.

Mind listing your diet man. The one your REALLY gonna follow ;)
U talking to me? Thats cold bro lol. Really this is what I am going to follow. I started not to long ago along with my wife. Of course I will have 1-2 meals during the week.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
What day did you say you were starting UNCFan?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
U talking to me? Thats cold bro lol. Really this is what I am going to follow. I started not to long ago along with my wife. Of course I will have 1-2 meals during the week.
Sorry dude, just like IC --- didn't even see it. Was real tired last night when I was posting. Yeh, looks real good man.

GL!!:dance:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
It came in today, I will start tomorrow:dance:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday Dec 4th, 2007- Day 1

This song does something to me, not sure what that is lol but puts me in this insane trace like feeling.

This week I will continue to use the same training routine I had before. Most likely I will stick to it thru out.

Chest/Biceps-

Flat Bench- 5x5 with 315lbs
Incline DB Press- 4 sets of 100lbs for reps of 10,10,10,10
Dips- 4 sets of BW + 25lbs for reps of 10,10,8,8
Cable Incline Flyes- 3 sets of 40lbs(each Hand) for 10 reps
supersetted
Flat DB Flyes- 3 sets of 60(each Hand) for 10 reps

Biceps-
Barbell Curls- 4 sets up to 125lbs for 7 reps
Incline DB Curls- 3 sets of 40lbs for reps of 12,12,10,10

Cardio- 30minutes on the treadmill.

Dosing for each week-

Week 1- 1 pill 30min before breakfast, 1 pill 45minutes pre-workout
Week 2- 2 pills 30min before breakfast, 1 pill 45 minutes pre-workout
Week 3-2 pills 30min before breakfast, 2 pills 45 minutes pre-workout
Week 4- same as week 3

Notes-

Not to much, I had nice rush of energy and overall sense of well-being. I really felt awake which is nice since I usually don't feel awake til 9 or 10 am.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You gotta listen to Droid sometime - great f'n sound!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude. Thats what I call a chest workout. I looked back through the rest of the thread and didn't see it, but how much do you currently weigh?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Did you try the original Leviathan to compare?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude. Thats what I call a chest workout. I looked back through the rest of the thread and didn't see it, but how much do you currently weigh?
230lbs. Thanks, not the best that I have done but good nonethless.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Did you try the original Leviathan to compare?
Yes and I will compare them at the end of this. With levi towards the very end I was getting heart palps. I really doubt it was because of the levi but more from stress and my diet was going down hill.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
BJ the numbers weren't that heavy, thanks though.

Day 3 Dec 6, 2007

Back-

Deadlifts- 5x5 with 435lbs- Felt good!! Real good.
Barbell Rows- 4 sets up to 315lbs for 5 reps- form was better this time around.
Pullups- 4 sets of BW for 8-10 reps- 7 reps last set:sad:
Barbell Shurgs- 4 sets up to 405lbs for 10 reps. Those felt so good. Its been awhile since I hit those numbers.

Cardio- 45minutes of Muay Thai bag work.

Notes- Damn this prouct is making me feel good. The energy from it is nice, still no crash and no jitters.

I think next week to turn the fat burning I am going to try out the 300 workout.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Looks good dude.

I want a video of those Rows....

you are def. a back guy

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looks good dude.

I want a video of those Rows....

you are def. a back guy
I will see if I can talk my wife into going with me to the gym. I can move my best weight on back days. Legs and shoulders now thats a different ballgame lol.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Friday, Dec 7, 2007 Day 4

I was feeling exrta beastly today..... I did shoulders and went crazy on the heavy bag. This song pumped up to roid rage level LOL.

Shoulders-

Lat Raise- 4 sets up to 35lbs for 10 reps
Rear Raie- 4 sets up to 30lbs for 10 reps
Front Plate Raise- 4 sets of 45lbs for 12 reps
DB Press- 4 sets up to 80lbs for 8 reps!! NICE!
Upright Cable Rows- 4 sets up to 150lbs for 10 reps
Smith Machine Press- 3 sets of 225lb for 6 reps

Great shoulder workout!

Notes-
Energy is crazy! I feel so amped its not even funny. Great thing my diet has been on this time around. Strength is going strong.

Overall sense of well-being is very high.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Friday, Dec 7, 2007 Day 4

I was feeling exrta beastly today..... I did shoulders and went crazy on the heavy bag. This song pumped up to roid rage level LOL.

Shoulders-

Lat Raise- 4 sets up to 35lbs for 10 reps
Rear Raie- 4 sets up to 30lbs for 10 reps
Front Plate Raise- 4 sets of 45lbs for 12 reps
DB Press- 4 sets up to 80lbs for 8 reps!! NICE!
Upright Cable Rows- 4 sets up to 150lbs for 10 reps
Smith Machine Press- 3 sets of 225lb for 6 reps

Great shoulder workout!

Notes-
Energy is crazy! I feel so amped its not even funny. Great thing my diet has been on this time around. Strength is going strong.

Overall sense of well-being is very high.
i didnt get the energy you seem to be getting, but i agree on sense of well-being. btw cut 7lbs on 1 bottle and ate above maintenance-crazy. good luck.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
i didnt get the energy you seem to be getting, but i agree on sense of well-being. btw cut 7lbs on 1 bottle and ate above maintenance-crazy. good luck.
Thats really good to hear.

Messplay honestly so far no not really. I always sweat like a freaking pig and my body temp always feels high.

Day 5 legs and 6 off.

I am not posting workout for the last 2 days. I am totally crashing right now. Not from the levi, I have been working my ass of at work with longer hours. The levi is pushing thru though.

Tomorrow will be chest.

Notes-

Great energy and overall sense of well-being.
No rushes of energy just sustain fresh feeling.
Libido great.

Neg-
Slight headache, most likely from work and not wearing my glasses. Will keep a look out and drink abit more water.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The headache is 90% probably work/lifestyle related like you said...

But there is a 10% chance it is from the Leviathan through the Yohimbine content, if so --- this will most likely go away after a couple more doses. That was my experience, I got slight headaches at the beginning and they slowly faded as my body got used to it. But wow the results are worth it ;)