Leviathan Reloaded: UNC's road to abs again!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    How's the appetite with Leviathan Reloaded? Log looks good bro..
    Thanks Trip. Appetite has been fairly good. Some days its higher than others. I haven't been craving any junk food.


    Tuesday, Dec. 11th 2007 Day 8

    Back- Low/High reps

    Deadlifts- 4 sets up to 455lbs for 4 reps
    Pulldowns- 4 sets of 150lbs for 15 reps
    Barbell Rows- 4 sets of 285lbs for 8 reps- felt great!! I knew 315lbs was way to much.
    Netural Grip Pulldowns- 150lbs for 20 reps
    Hypers- 4 sets of BW til failure

    Great workout.

    Notes-
    I was a little sweating more today. Overally body temp feels warmer than before.

    Everything is going great. Matt I didn't have to check my BP but tomorrow I am off so I will.


  2. You little whore. You're testing out another product?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Thanks Trip. Appetite has been fairly good. Some days its higher than others. I haven't been craving any junk food.


    Tuesday, Dec. 11th 2007 Day 8

    Back- Low/High reps

    Deadlifts- 4 sets up to 455lbs for 4 reps
    Pulldowns- 4 sets of 150lbs for 15 reps
    Barbell Rows- 4 sets of 285lbs for 8 reps- felt great!! I knew 315lbs was way to much.
    Netural Grip Pulldowns- 150lbs for 20 reps
    Hypers- 4 sets of BW til failure

    Great workout.

    Notes-
    I was a little sweating more today. Overally body temp feels warmer than before.

    Everything is going great. Matt I didn't have to check my BP but tomorrow I am off so I will.
    Those are some heavy a$$ barbell rows! I don't know how you manage that much weight.. but I like it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    You little whore. You're testing out another product?
    Sad right? LOL I am going to stop testing out prodcuts for a little awhile afterwards. My whoring days are coming to an end I think.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Those are some heavy a$$ barbell rows! I don't know how you manage that much weight.. but I like it.
    Thanks Botch, my back is prob my strongest bodypart. They make up for my weak legs and shoulders lol.
  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Sad right? LOL I am going to stop testing out prodcuts for a little awhile afterwards. My whoring days are coming to an end I think.
    I'm so happy right now to be doing products 100% of my own choosing
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. Day 9 and 10- off and legs.

    I did legs today. It wasn't a good workout at all. My lower back is hurting pretty bad. I hurt it on one of my golf swings yesterday.

    Anywho this product is delievering!

    I haven;t made it thru a 18 holes of golf in awhile. Yes I drive the cart too, its just I spend most of my time hunting up my balls in the woods

    Notes-
    Energy great!
    Strength great!
    Libido great!
    Hunger is hit and miss. Some days I am really hungery and some days I am not. Kinda of weird. My diet has been in check like never before. My overall sense of well-being is at an all time high.

    I will check my weight tomorrow. I am looking a bit leaner, I need to step up the cardio a bit.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Day 9 and 10- off and legs.

    I did legs today. It wasn't a good workout at all. My lower back is hurting pretty bad. I hurt it on one of my golf swings yesterday.

    Anywho this product is delievering!

    I haven;t made it thru a 18 holes of golf in awhile. Yes I drive the cart too, its just I spend most of my time hunting up my balls in the woods

    Notes-
    Energy great!
    Strength great!
    Libido great!
    Hunger is hit and miss. Some days I am really hungery and some days I am not. Kinda of weird. My diet has been in check like never before. My overall sense of well-being is at an all time high.

    I will check my weight tomorrow. I am looking a bit leaner, I need to step up the cardio a bit.

    good stuff man. Wish I could golf right now...today its -15 celcius and the ground is covered in ice and snow...good times
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    good stuff man. Wish I could golf right now...today its -15 celcius and the ground is covered in ice and snow...good times
    I'm in shorts and a t-shirt
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Yeah its been anywhere from 75-81 degrees here. Crazy man its freaking dec and its spring weather. This weekend its going to drop though so its time to up the vitamins, 29 for the low sunday I think.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Yeah its been anywhere from 75-81 degrees here. Crazy man its freaking dec and its spring weather. This weekend its going to drop though so its time to up the vitamins, 29 for the low sunday I think.
    Global Warming anyone??

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm in shorts and a t-shirt
    i hate you..haha...dude its f-ing sooooooooooooooooo cold here...i like it though for xmas anyway....and the lakes are frozen, mad pond hockey

  13. UNC, are you in north carolina? just wondering because i'm in raleigh and yea it was so warm today i was sweating in my car even with the AC blasting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    UNC, are you in north carolina? just wondering because i'm in raleigh and yea it was so warm today i was sweating in my car even with the AC blasting.
    No, one can only wish to live in the greatest most beautiful state in america My mother is from there and ever since I can remember I have loved the place and been an obessed with UNC in gerenal.

    I live in Alabama.

    The last few days I have turned up the cardio machine. Heavy bag work, running and sprints. I have lost 4lbs and had only 2 cheats meals. Last night the wife and I went to the olive garden

    Monday I am changing things up with a strength routine I found in my mens health mag. Totally different than anything I am used too, not the traditional lifts I am accustom too. 3 days a week lifting and off days will be Plyo's and cardio.

  15. Sweet Home Alaaaaaaaaaa... wait, I live in Georgia.

    Log's looking good bro!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Sweet Home Alaaaaaaaaaa... wait, I live in Georgia.

    Log's looking good bro!
    Where at in GA bro?

  17. Columbus...

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Where at in GA bro?
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    noplace on earth does roadside bbq like alabama though.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. Ahhh Easy - if you are ever through here, I will take you to Mike & Eds... Best damn BBQ on earth! Lean, oh is it lean! MMMMMMMM... BBQ! The place is right across the street from Station 1 (Alabama), so everytime you step outside, the smell hits you - which sucks when you're on a cut! MMMMMMMM... BBQ!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    noplace on earth does roadside bbq like alabama though.
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    For sure. I may end up thru there next summer, my brother rents a place in north myrtle beach for 2 weeks for vacation every year. we might join him next year (and with 3 kids, driving seems to make more sense)
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. Yeah - flying is not so easy with 3 kids...
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    considering that one will be 4 months old at that point, I don't want to subject others to it
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  23. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Yeah its been anywhere from 75-81 degrees here. Crazy man its freaking dec and its spring weather. This weekend its going to drop though so its time to up the vitamins, 29 for the low sunday I think.
    DAMN YOU GUYS!!! We just got a foot of snow last night...so jealous right now.

    Log is lookin good UNC! Your BB Rows are insane!

  24. UNC you da man..haha..good job bro...looking lean too.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Accelerating down the road to abs with MN Accelerant!
    By jalfrey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:58 PM
  2. My Road To Being Me Again
    By SoMdHunter in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:32 AM
  3. Who Wants to Log Leviathan Reloaded????!!!! Apply inside
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:18 AM
  4. I want to see my abs again
    By PhilABowl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Log in
Log in